Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that he was right?

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that he was right?

About what?

About everything.

About drumpf? Or is it glumpf? Could it be about brumftz? Or maybe dlurmftz?

I believe the correct pronounciation is "One Term".

No I'm pretty sure the correct pronounciation is "eight years" or maybe it's "you're a faggot" it's not really clear.

shrumpt will be impeached before the end of the month

That doesn't make any sense, one term is only four years.

fuck off weeb

Sure thing OP.

It's flumpt you cumskins

If only. It'd be nice to have somebody compitent in office whose policies weren't forced on him by a whore daughter or all the Jews he surrounds himself with.

You okay, user? You're not mad are you?

I suspect you are the cumskin here, sir. I'll even swear to Yak-b that it is so.

That joke has always struck me as incredibly Jewish. Literally making fun of a guy for his German heritage.

Plumpf is clearly the patrician name.

I think we are reaching the point where it is so unfunny and overused that it will become funny again.

There are six million reasons to hate germans.

I still would like to see proof of his previous name being drumpf, so far I havent found anything. Sad really

Nah, if anything he should be happy with Trump as he's implementing their policies.

I'm still waiting for the shopping centers converted into camps for gays/trans and muslims before they get gassed like the liberals promised.

I bet you are a meatcuck too, you filthy cumskin

we're more than halfway through his (((presidency)))

So no reasons then?

The 'joke' is the attempt to paint Trump as a hypocrite for pointing out Jon Liebowitz changed his family name because Trump's grandfather changed his family name.

That's pure mental gymnastics that only a dishonest asshole could use to declare Trump a hypocrite.