It's time we started fucking some AntiFa cucks up

Copying the wall of text from /r/altright because I want to make sure that our message isn't snuffed out while Washington's legislation tries to twist this in favor of the left.

If you would like to read the discussions on the other thread, here's the link:

reddit.com/r/altright/comments/5pa4on/was_suggested_to_share_my_detailed_candid/

EDIT: THIS IS A CALL FOR YOUR HELP! Just got back from the FBI here in Seattle. They are taking my claims seriously and told me to gather any evidence that I thought was helpful, since I apparently have a lot of research into this. Find me the most degrading shit about these motherfuckers. No more votes for you kids. Below is the quoted initial report that I was told to submit included a lot of initial sources I could dig up about AntiFa so that they could justify some extra security in Seattle and some sort of lead to follow:

>>breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/18/stab-milo-banner-university-of-washington-seattle/

>>twitter.com/SeattlePD/status/822625177284571136

>>nycantifa.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/ai_01.jpg

>>twitter.com/apayuha63wavvrs

>>mixedtimes.com/news/anti-milo-protesters-wield-baseball-bats-sharpened-sticks-at-university-of-washington

>>projectveritas.com/videos_categories/video-releases/

>>reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/5pbthb/the_new_reality_reports_from_j20_in_seattle/

>>reddit.com/r/CommunismAnarchy/comments/5i6bil/disrupt_j20_mobilization_against_trump/

>>reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/5fzox6/list_of_anarchistlefttrustworthyinteresting/

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/myiannopoulos/)
imgur.com/0zyGzMr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a long post that is being periodically edited in from it's original versions in my post history and in this post. I will ensure that my continued recollection of the events is as factual as possible, and will attempt to view many things objectively. Since it's late, and I don't post here often, I'm going to post this and clear up any loose ends you guys may think I may have seen, but note, All of us at the front didn't even know that someone was shot. We saw it on facebook first. Feel free to call me out if I'm conveying things incorrectly, or if you demand a source that isn't on Milo's facebook page anyway (facebook.com/myiannopoulos/) shill mode I suppose for this guy I guess.

Since I rarely post here, I've been a cuck, so I'm not as far right as a lot of you guys, but I'm a vet, and I align with a lot of the alt-right. I'm all for true equality which involves bringing down the welfare state, feminism, PC culture, cuckery, etc…, but I am all for negotiations so that people don't have a massive shift in quality of life. I think that a lot of culture is shifting against the white man, and it's a threat to my lineage. I feel that I may be able to lay some sort of lens I'm viewing Antifa from, and as a little CYA for the Dox cucks. I'm 'Gon get FIRED. Antifa has public posts going back weeks in opposition to Milo's appearance at UW, with many calls for violence. They hang banners in the university district with their Disrupt J20 hashtag and "STAB MILO". They tweeted that they were on their way to kill Milo. It's late, so I'll take the karma hit for sources at the moment.
Milo and local Police reported finding pillaging level armament, with studded bats, make-shift shields, and long pointed poles that we so beautifully saw in DC.

While I was there, I saw nearly seven hundred people line up to see Milo. Mostly everyone in line was just happy to be in good company, and there were very few people going out of their way to instigate violence, outside of the banter between protesters and chants.
It is a fact that the protesters threw many paint balloons, rocks, bricks, and firecrackers during the protests. I had two instances where things could have been ugly, where I was talking with four or five other people and a guy brushed through managing to bump into everyone in the pack, a couple minutes later two more people start to chat with us and are obviously digging to rile us up. I tell the guy that he's in violation of University Administrative Code, which can get you arrested, in which he was bothering us, and needed to leave (Cuck the cuck bluff called). Once he told me to make him, I got in his face, and the original twerp who bumped into everyone grabbed me, and threw a punch. I turned him to the ground, put my forearm to his throat, and calmly said "stop" until a cop showed up. He tried to tell the cop that I had assaulted him, and the cop just looked at me while I flicked my cap back on, and responds "I watched what happened, you're out."
In another instance, the line was diminishing as they were vetting people to get through between dispersing the protesters for a moment, and it was pretty much two lines face to face. The police oversaw everyone, while the protesters threw their objects towards the line. They continued to advance on the people trying to see the event, so I on three occasions maced the crowd. This pushed them back, and probably prevented a fucking riot.

Following the altercation, a small time media source was based af and heard me out and seemed to be pretty red pilled. I explained what had happened and the fact that the aggressor was taken away, and I wasn't even questioned. I look like a fool in their camera since I'm still fresh from the scuffle and have all my shit in my hands after having to ditch my bag since the event wasn't allowing bags.

They asked me why I was there and told them that Milo stands for the purest expression of free speech, regardless of whom you offend. He then argues that perhaps it's the WAY he presents his ideology, and I respond that "That's the point.", and further elaborate on the destruction of PC culture and the victimization of my generation.

He asked me about the (exact number of years since) the last rabbi was at an inauguration, and my Holla Forums senses were tingling, and he concludes his question with "Do you think claims that Donald Trump is antisemitic..-" and before he finished the question, I responded that those claims were really irresponsible and that I would argue against them only when presented any evidence of his apparent bigoted nature.

They asked me about the school and how I thought they were acting through everything and I told them that the University of Washington in particular is not operating within my values, to which I was asked for an example, and I told him that all students are required to attend Diversity courses, and in the course that I took "Power and Dissent of the American People" with A dude (I mistakenly called him a dude at the time). In this course, it was seemingly designed to shame the white students into accepting their privilege. I was not able to clearly address all the particular issues I had with the curriculum, mostly in the readings being from a small range of authors, many of which bargain with shotty statistics and clever graphing. Such as showing a graph of "Incarcerated Blacks in America" and its a quickly rising graph, except for the fact that a percentage or per capita data range would show a more realistic and accurate level of growth that the prison system has had. I expressed to this dude that I agreed that these are real issues, but to mask things in grandiose manners turns those on the fence away from our mutual goal of true equality among men. The particular example I used with the reporter was that we were forced to watch and discuss youtube videos made by millennials telling people that the white men are ruining society and his videos would often call for violent revolution. The reporters asked for an example of these videos and the MTV "Hey White Guys" was a perfect example. The interview was really quite brief and lasted maybe ten minutes tops, and sort of contradicts this Holla Forums post referencing me.

imgur.com/0zyGzMr

These Antifa motherfuckers are really organized and may become the next domestic threat. I saw first hand what their goal is, but I don't know to what end. These people want to act like martyrs for some cause. They're uniformed and blatantly committing acts of violence in the name of "Anti Fascism" and "Anti Trump". These motherfuckers seem to only be interested in getting injured so that they may say "Look how oppressive they are!"
I'm going to add an obligatory autist edit,

I was pretty aware of everything since I wasn't able to carry in a pretty hot area, I noticed that the assumed Antifa people were obviously clothed in a uniform. They were outfitted with similar gear, and seemed to have a source of supply of things. The masked fuckwits would try to absorb smaller passive protesters, and send individuals around Red Square to walk through the line trying to start something. I feel that the fact that an Antifa, seditious, traitor was shot proves that they were trying to start shit and Mr. Based Asian man, 190lbs, 5'7", wasn't having his shit. The police reported knives and brass knuckles on the victim. If your organization is saying you're bringing violence to an event, and a citizen feels the need to carry, I blame the organization. But I'm fucking furious that someone got shot over this shit. It's a speaker about free speech, and you're trying not to let him speak. The fact that guns needed to be involved was because these violent cucks are pushing it like the next Queen Latifah movie. The University sent out a memo to the school standing with the campus Republicans, seemingly as a 'fuck you' to the cucks at UC Davis, or that the UW Republicans played a hard fight to get Milo there in the name of Civil Rights and busting down this fucking victimized generation; but the fact that a shooting occured with a probably lawful owner against a protester is really good fucking bait for the new proposed law that would restrict nearly all modern weapons. Could also possibly a false flag, since it's already national news.

Either way, I'm pretty rustled.

Cops seemed to be cool with the mace though. Probably kept their job easier with one lone moron macing a bunch of apes, than two rustled crowds converging.

I hope my late night bullshit is helpful for eradicating this Antifa scum.

WHY CAN'T YOU KEEP THIS SHIT IN ONE OR TWO FUCKING THREADS?
WHY DO WE NEED SO MANY THREADS ABOUT FUCKING ANTIFA?
GOD DAMN IT
HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS DO YOU HAVE MAKE TO TRY TO GET US TO BE YOUR PERSONAL ARMY?
GOD DAMN IT
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
Holla Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE
NYPA

This is a specific action I'm calling on in Seattle. I'm sorry if this isn't appropriate. It's a long post so I figured it deserved its own thread.

REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED
REPORTED

I dont frequently post here bro. Instead of acting like a fucking autistic dumbass, how about we focus on the common issue here.

Holy shit you Alt-kikes sure are triggered about your saviour getting a cuckle-sandwich.
I honestly don't even see how you'd think you would be able to convince any of us.

hobbyists will hang too btw.

I'm trying to get Antifa identified and hunted here. Let's not turn this into a debate of "degree of alignment"

We have a common goal here man.

I don't give a fuck. Fuck you and fuck everyone else from the Alt Right who thinks that Richard Spencer getting punched in the face is any reason for me to feel like doing anything about anything.

We've all seen the Antifa threads, we know that you guys are excited because you just discovered that doxing is something that people on the Internet do to adversely affect one another, we just want you to POST LIKE THE FUCKING REST OF US INSTEAD OF MAKING A MILLION FUCKING PERSONAL ARMY THREADS WHEN THERE ARE ALREADY A BUNCH OF THEM UP
YOU WILL NEVER CONVINCE ME TO JOIN ANY MOVEMENT INVOLVING RICHARD SPENCER, ANDREW ANGLIN, GRINDR GREG, KIKE ENOCH, GHOUL, OR ANY OF YOUR OTHER HEROES
YOU ARE A GODDAMN CANCER
>>>Holla Forums

Anyone else see these guys in person watching a protest lately? Tumblrinas IRL are quite the eyesore

STFU,stop spamming the fucking board already you queer. Reported

Reported for not saging.

Holy shit, there's a reason I don't post often. Goodbye constructive action against these fucks.

You can't say goodbye to something that was never there

so close to quads though.

I'm just pretty rustled with these people, and I've personally been affected by them. This shooting can remove my right to bear arms with a recently politicized bill to ban all modern weapons so I'm making sure that my personal account of the events are documented in multiple places, and we can contribute towards common interests.

Sorry guys if I'm calling for personal armies. I'm just impassioned and can relate with you guys

I don't think you can relate to me as well as you think.
Your right to bear arms is protected by the 2nd amendment, if your state passes a bill to fuck you over then hire a lawyer and take your state to court. Appeal that shit all the way up to SCOTUS. Don't come begging Holla Forums to do…I don't even know what.

Think globally, act locally.

You're a cuck. Instead of contributing to the discussion I've set out, you're bashing whether or not I can be in your club.

This isn't about a fucking club, you nigger, it's about what to do when your state encroaches on your constitutionally established rights. Do you not know how this shit works? Fuck you.

I think my actions last night prove that I'm acting locally, and I'm calling for help from like minded individuals to help me act locally.

I think suppressing violence and working with the FBI is doing a lot more than the larpers I see on Holla Forums. While a lot of you were sitting behind arm chairs, I was in public voicing similar opinions that are in favor of a lot of things you guys boast.

I'm sure the FBI loved hearing about how you want to gas the Jews and start a race war.

Not what I said, and you are more than welcome to read exactly what I stated to the FBI in the OP.

A lot of what people here boast is bullshit, you retard.

I actually fully support your endeavors. Just don't spam the board.

I hear you.

Let them grow a little more. I've got dox on all the leaders from five major U.S. cities. I'll dump their full dox, and yes this means SSN and CC info when they make their next major move.

I know you have your own things going on, but if you would be so kind, Could I get some information about the Seattle guy? We can exchange and verify anything in a private *anonymous* venue if you'd like.

A board of peace? We are the alt right army you fucking cuck.

It's what we do. We raid likes

Faggot

we jus peaceful nazis we gud bois tryina get ar lives back on track