How to not get spooked by petty shit?

How to not get spooked by petty shit?

Sometimes I really can't help my hatred of pajeets or spics or whatever. When you see Indians being ugly, spineless, losers and spics being stupid fat manlets your brain can't help but associate these traits with the societal subgroup that person is apart of. See, it is fundamentally irrational, and I'm aware it is irrational.

I mean, even if we consider current events, like the refugees, I don't give a shit that they're Muslim, but the more important part is they're brown. A clear marker or difference that can never be assimilated away.

My god, I don't want to be like this. And yes, I'm a former Holla ForumsTard. But even now if I see a nigger on the street my first completely unconscious thoughts are a recognition of the race of the guy. But when I see a white person this recognition is not there.

Honestly, I don't know if you cure racism by proving the equality of races (irrespective of whether that's true or not or even if race is a valid concept). Because they're racist first, and then find evidence to support that belief. "I hate niggers because of this crime chart" is simply a lie.

Well, it seems I've rambled. Sorry

I know, I'm fucking scum

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1756-8765.2008.01006.x/abstract;jsessionid=EB208C19D5F6BD354B4C791CE402B268.f02t03.
unz.com/article/closing-the-black-white-iq-gap-debate-part-i/
newrepublic.com/article/115787/rising-iq-scores-dont-mean-greater-intelligence
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1041608013001556
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000226
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"spook" is Holla Forums speak for "admitting how awful our shitty philosophy is in this area would make us look bad, so I'm gonna call it a name that makes people stop talking about it"

For example, "God" and "Humanity" are both considered spooks. Well, if your philosophy doesn't deal with God and it doesn't deal with humanity, is it for animals only? Did you morons read animal farm and think it was a real story? Max Stirner sucks cock in hell

Tl;dr: spooks are a distraction tactic, don't take them seriously.

Egoism is a shit tier passive mode of self indulgence
But if you want to not get spooked it is easy
You just need to read the book fam

So you're saying I shouldn't worry about being a racist asshole?

My question: how do we stop niggers and other brown races from being so noisy and gregarious? If they behaved like Anglo-Saxons I wouldn't mind them so much.

You worry that you're going to wake up one morning with racism?

you shouldn't worry about spooks. The word spook is a way leftists can say "I haven't figured that out yet" but they can still maintain their pretentious pseudo-intellectualism

Its a mental concept without material use that you subordinate yourself to without logical cause and without question, no more no less.

Hold the fucking phone, I shouldn't have any reservations about accept irrational and fixed ideas?

I know. And how do I not subordinate myself to it

you should subordinate yourself to "spooks." what they say are "spooks" are actually very necessary parts of life

So, we should not observe materialist atheists being what we would consider as functional people, and yet…

listen man, you're thinking too hard about this. If someone says "our ideology doesn't involve that, that's a spook" then you should leave the ideology and follow the spook.

For example, spending a life devoted to either God, humanity, or morality (all of which are considered spooks) will make you a much happier, more well rounded person, than if you spend all your time devoted to following failed 19th century philosophies

Yeah, that guy's a fucking asshole, that isn't happening.

Why beat around the bush, when we can admit the real motives behind the spooks and cut out the middle man?

It also makes things more immediate and precise when you don't have the baggage of nebulous concepts.

by being a communist, you follow mass murderers. It seems as if you believed "how good someone is" was a spook as well when you followed them, but when it comes to following God you can't because "he's too much of an asshole."

It seems as if you people who believe in spooks pick and choose which spooks are bad and which ones are okay

That's more an issue with the userbase than the ideology itself, or else anyone who has cherry-picked has invalidated their stated philosophy for everyone else.

Ignore most of these other faggots who don't understand what spooks are. The point is that groups don't exist, they're faulty generalizations, everyone is an individual with their own unique outlook on life, they are a combination of a biopsychosocial model of thought and behavior, beliefs are perceptions + desires, culture and experience helps mold their outlook on life, subject to change at any time given new experiences and knowledge arising. Just keep this in mind, and in time you will come to ease into it, and the thought will no longer seem alien to you.

“Whenever you feel like criticizing any one…just remember that all the people in this world haven't had the advantages that you've had.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

If I followed mass murderers, I would post with a Stalin, tankie, or Maoist flag. I'm not a Marxist-Leninist, or Maoist. Direct your "hundreds of trillions" complaints at them, thanks.

no they're not, nigga you must be high af!

the theory of evolution states that certain populations evolve certain genetics, this is clear via certain clear phenotypes (for example, skin color or accent or skull shape). Now, since scientists have found the gene for things like "intelligence" (look it up, it's been found) we can conclude that certain populations will also have the gene for things like intelligence in higher or lower quantities. This causes a bell curve where certain populations have demonstrably lower iqs. moron.

when you insult rightists, do you first check to see whether they're paleocons, alt-right, Useful Idiotsts, Nazi, or fascist?

murder is a spook

And yet those are curves with significant overlap; many a nignog has a greater IQ score than yourself, and many east asians will be well below your score.

This is fundamentally rational generalization. Three spics are enough to draw a line, so to speak, see onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1756-8765.2008.01006.x/abstract;jsessionid=EB208C19D5F6BD354B4C791CE402B268.f02t03. But it helps to remember that your racist prejudices actually stems from the socio-economic status of the group and not its race per se, i.e. pajeet born in india is probably stinky and dirty, but pajeet born in india who lives in us with 6-figure salary is not. Or some asians from poor country versus asians from japan.

yes, curves overlap. That's how several bell curves work. That doesn't mean we should throw out all the data and say "if it doesn't work 100% of the time, we can't apply it"

your car is sometimes out of gas and doesn't work, does that mean that you've given up on using it? No? Than why are you giving up on objective science on evolutionary populations just because sometimes the average isn't someones specific story?

words are a spook. computers are a spook. get off this forum. don't talk to me.

With significant overlapping, we can't reasonably assign a universal value to someone based on race alone; you would give undue advantages to idiots and undue restrictions to geniuses in running a society as such.

Thanks for linking that study, really stimulating reading

I never considered myself a racist. This is partially due to my upbringing (I went to a very multi-cultural school) but also because I never understood the logic of racism. People talk differently because they come from different places. Genetics couldn't have had that much of an impact when non-whites function perfectly fine so long as their materials conditions don't place them in a bad position in life.

World history isn't European history, its an amalgamation of different civilizations from all over the world contributing in small parts to what we have today. So I shouldn't act all high and mighty when A) I can safely say I personally haven't had the same impact on the world that Confucius or Patrice Lambumba or whoever, and B) I can safely say 99% of my white ancestors haven't done the same. Hell i'm half Greek but can I really say I descended from a Greek who mattered?

Talking to pol/ has just strengthened my conviction in this regard. Its clear they don't give a shit about the truth, they are just a bunch of lairs that let their ideology get the best of them. They NEED black people to be somehow genetically inferior. Where is the cut off point between white and black? Are Georgians black? Are Greeks white? Are Arabs brown?

Asian kids are statically smarter than me, most non-whites who I know are very successful and happy with there lives, and the president is black. So who cares? What logical ground does racism have to stand on in my mind?

But last year I was like you user and I realized I fucking hate Indians. I don't like the way they talk, smell, and look. When I hear about the shit state of their country and th amount of violence that goes on there I am not surprised at all. Frankly I don't get why Muslims and Arabs are considered violent barbarians, or Asians are considered weird uncivilized aliens when we allow waves upon waves of people from a country that has supposedly the most "peaceful" religion on the planet but will still gang-rape a young girl at a moments notice and has a nearly 3000 year long history of internal strife.

But thats the thing, is this hatred and disgust logical? Not really, its more harm than good because I just rage when I see one.

And at the end of the day thats what an egoist should consider. Does this derision help me? Does it improve my well being or does it hinder me in the long run? Does it get in the way of being friends with pajeets that I know personally and I actually like? All that anger and fear weighs down on your mind despite the fact that its so ephemeral, its such a….spook

Thanks for starting with this qualifier so I could disregard the rest of your post entirely.

But you are applying it a 100% of cases. Pol/ and anyone else who takes that shit seriously always try and throw out the mountains of evidence that material conditions have a greater impact using this exact reasoning.

"Yeah we might have black scientists and engineers and yeah black people who earn of $60,000 a year have basically the same I.Q. as white people who earn the same amount and yeah the differences between the two races drop off significantly when you look at college test scores the ancient world was basically built by non-whites BUT IMAGINE WHAT THEY COULD ACHIEVE IF THEY WERE WHITE!!!!"

And can you remonstrate this in the various races? Because that would be much stronger evidence than just a simple correlation.

Lol, I go onto to explain how I am in fact a racist, but I recognize its a spook so I don't let it affect my life

You fag

Yes, I know. The point is i've seen posts like yours dozens of times. Enjoy your delusion.

Of what, that race ultimately doesn't matter?

same here OP although case history is different; i am a former self-hating white turned Holla Forumstard. what happened? i moved to the whitest place on earth and now i don't want to leave.

the truth is i actually love american blacks… because they're american, and we share a common history. everyone else can go fuck a duck tho. culture is important. race maybe less so. i empathize plenty with the socalled gangbangers; poverty & no way out will drive a person to extremes. they've got the right idea anyhow; shit sucks, and, like the clash, i want a riot of our own…

Holy shit, do you really not understand what people mean when they say humanity?

just repeat to yourself it's just a spook i should really just relax

The existence of an "intelligence" gene doesn't give you license to say that blacks don't have it. Dumbass.

I believe there are *several* intelligence genes, not just one. Furthermore, IQ is just one such sectio

No they don't

ok kid

This is actually a purely American phenomenon. IQ scales with achievement predictably among native African immigrants.
unz.com/article/closing-the-black-white-iq-gap-debate-part-i/

And even then, your pic's info is very outdated. Both IQ and academic achievement have increased among American blacks and are predicted to continue slowly rising.

As it turns out, your country was just a heaping pile of garbage. Sorry, fam, at least you invented the Internet.

signed- Guy who thinks thinking is a dangerous tool of the nigger devil

Because they are the cream of the crop you idiot.

From your article, even in the UK black african immigrants and black carribeans are significantly dumber than whites.

Mixed race are in between thus confirming the hereditarian hypothesis.

And the flynn effect does not occur on g, thus the rising IQ scores amongst blacks does not mean an increase in general intelligence.

newrepublic.com/article/115787/rising-iq-scores-dont-mean-greater-intelligence

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1041608013001556

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289613000226

This proves it. Email this to every ethnic minority in the US. They'll no doubt concede to your superiority when confronted with this inescapable proof.

They'll be serving you hand and foot in no time

Give it time and it will go away. Once you realise something it overcomes your past ignorance, it might take longer than you want it to, but either way it's a gradual process rather than an instant one.

I wouldn't worry about it as long as it's not hurting anyone.

Kek
Hey pol/, if asians have a higher SAT than you, doesn't that mean we should purge whitey?

Kys

What I want to know I why a ten percent difference between the averages is objectively significant. If someone can answer that then I might reconsider race as a spook. Until OP dont heed them no mind

Well in any case castigating yourself for thinking "bad thoughts" is not going to help you, that's the Christian mentality. The goal is to recognize the unique human that you are dealing with, and not viewing them through the smokescreen of "Human", "Nigger", "str8 w8 mayle" etc., these are abstract concepts/ideas that only exist in your head and not in reality (inb4 phenotypes, yes, that's not what I meant).

Here’s an entirely anecdotal but still relevant two cents that keeps me grounded from spookiness.

I’ve moved around a lot and lived on both coasts of the United States, France and Spain, Asia and the Middle East, and Australia. I’ve lived in or around both extreme poverty and decent affluence, in multicultural centers and homogenous rural towns.

Nothing I’ve seen in life has convinced me that race or ethnicity or nationality or religion has anything to do with intelligence or kindness or viciousness or hospitality. And people who seem initially to be cold or antagonistic (especially to “outsiders” or those of different backgrounds) are, more often than not, exactly the same as people within your “group” once you get to know them.

People are all capable of benevolence, cruelty, charity, deceit, idiocy, ugliness, beauty, excellence and mediocrity. It’s all a matter of circumstance—biological or cultural, socioeconomic or geopolitical, personal or collective—and at the end of the day these divisions (whether natural or artificial—it’s really irrelevant) are more likely to confuse things and lead to false pre-judgments than to tell you anything helpful about the person.

Stirnerism doesn't mean you have to like whatever is "spooking" you. It means understanding what it is that led you to being "spooked" and recognising what is genuine and what is irrationality.

Realize that it's a sort of cannibalism that is the result of cultural capitalism.

Capitalism teaches us (not just teaches, but enforces upon us) that we must compete with our fellow human beings as adversaries, if I am to win and succeed others must fail. Capitalism demands exploitation, oppression, hatred, and marginalization - consumption of others. We commoditize them - the jew, the white, the gay, etc. All just product brands. Compete against Brand X because YOU are Brand Y.

With this realization the "enemy" becomes not people, but a "spook," maladaptive and perverse patterns of behavior and relationships. Though the effects of these have been terrible, it is reduced to a solvable problem, a mere spook. It isn't the insurmountable reified existent _thing_ we fool ourselves into believing it to be. You can solve the problem in yourself.

One thing that may work is that when you find yourself engaging in cannibalism, sit down and write to yourself as soon as possible. Note your feelings, observations, and train of thought, and then dispute and argue against it explicitly. Be honest with yourself. Over time with repetition you can correct bad habits of thought.

No because we don't give a shit about how many gorillions they murdered. All that matters to us is that they are an enemy of communism and need to be destroyed.

Actually Stirner says a couple more things beyond what has already been said :
1) Not everyone is capable of freeing oneself from ALL spooks. One may free oneself as much as he is able to.
2) He didn't say that you should drop all spooks. A true egoists knows how to use them (as property). You can still be racist as fuck AND be an egoist as long you can drop your racism when it'd benefit you.

Equality being now conceived as equality of the human spirit, there has certainly been discovered an equality that includes all men; for who could deny that we men have a human spirit, i. e., no other than a human!

But are we on that account further on now than in the beginning of Christianity? Then we were to have a divine spirit, now a human; but, if the divine did not exhaust us, how should the human wholly express what we are? Feuerbach e.g. thinks, that if he humanizes the divine, he has found the truth. No, if God has given us pain, “Man” is capable of pinching us still more torturingly. The long and the short of it is this: that we are men is the slightest thing about us, and has significance only in so far as it is one of our qualities,[Eigenschaften] i. e. our property.[Eigentum]

I am indeed among other things a man, as I am e.g. a living being, therefore an animal, or a European, a Berliner, etc.; but he who chose to have regard for me only as a man, or as a Berliner, would pay me a regard that would be very unimportant to me. And wherefore? Because he would have regard only for one of my qualities, not for me.

It is just so with the spirit too. A Christian spirit, an upright spirit, etc. may well be my acquired quality, my property, but I am not this spirit: it is mine, not I its.

Hence we have in liberalism only the continuation of the old Christian depreciation of the I, the bodily Tom. Instead of taking me as I am, one looks solely at my property, my qualities, and enters into marriage bonds with me only for the sake of my — possessions; one marries, as it were, what I have, not what I am. The Christian takes hold of my spirit, the liberal of my humanity.

But, if the spirit, which is not regarded as the property of the bodily ego but as the proper ego itself, is a ghost, then the Man too, who is not recognized as my quality but as the proper I, is nothing but a spook, a thought, a concept.

-Saint Max, Blessed be his name in the Gospel of Me Myself and I.

Probably the biggest thing that helps is becoming comfortable around them and seeing that they're people just like you. Growing up in the deep south,I used to be kinda spooked about that kinda thing too. One way I found that worked for me during college was when I got a part time job near a gas station, I would walk there during breaks to go get a snack and a drink. There was this nice older black guy who worked the register, and as I became a regular, I started chatting with him just for a minute or two when I went to check out. Simple stuff, usually like the weather or local events.

It's easy to do, just try and pretend to be sort of outgoing, like say "How's it going?" or something like that.

spooks aint a real thing, son

Can you show me this human spirit?

Nobody would give a shit to Stirner if Marx wasn't such an autist.

Do you hold any power? If not, then your racism is meaningless.

in the us the only reason native niggers immigrating from Nigeria being very well educated is that we get the cream of the crop from those countries.

How the fuck are you unable to understand this, retard?

gb2 >>>/tumblr/

literally what is the point of this spook

Oxytocin

I don't empathize with gangbangers. I'm SubLumpenProletariat (term I invented), meaning I grew up in the same material conditions they did, but since I'm an aspie, gangbangers treat me like scum and not like "one of the guys".

Gangbangers don't "riot". They hurt other poor people. Most of the time they "jump" someone its not actually about money (People jumped to death have been found with money IN THEIR POCKETS, UNTOUCHED). Its really more of a power trip.

Then whats the problem? Niggers or not they are better than most whites in terms of intelligence.

But of course thats not the case. We also have tonnes of immigrants which aren't from rich backgrounds which, guess what, aren't as smart as the rich ones.

So you have rich niggers and poor niggers, and rich whites and poor whites. Pol/ has never strongly demonstrated why they keep ignoring the impact the material conditions have and as the user said earlier, why we should even give a fuck about these differences if they exist.

There is no need to be so willingly retarded