Germany Rejecting Christian Refugees

These Christian refugees thought they finally found a safe refuge when they arrived in Germany after fleeing persecution in their homelands. But now their asylum hopes are being "hijacked" in "kangaroo" courts as they face the prospects of deportation and returning again to the horrors they had fled from. Dr. Gottfried Martens, a pastor at Trinity Lutheran Church in Berlin, has revealed that the German government is rejecting almost all applications for asylum from most of his church's Iranian and Afghan refugee members who have waited years in Germany for the government to hear their cases, CBN News reported. He said these asylum seekers are now receiving deportation notices.

archive.is/GbgSf

Ah, good ole Merkel Germoney.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0YX9V
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys keep promising me DotR, but I'm not seeing even a hint of it.

DEUTSCHFAGS! LETS GET THE LIST OF THE RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE FOR DENYING CHRISTIAN REFUGEES (THE REAL REFUGEES)

I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY

This highlights the hypocrisy of liberals, but I can't bring myself to be upset about shitskins getting deported.

christian shit skins are the most least violent and able people from the middle east.

they learn the language and they are employable, their crime rate is low and they integrate on their own.

thats why filthy jew rats send them back.
they only want lowest end saudi controlled muslims to destabilize europe

Shitskins are shitskins and no matter what they believe, they are still shit. Niggers in America are not muslim and look how peaceful and able they are. Utter trash and waste of resources.

More than anything, it highlights the elite commitment to getting rid of Christian institutions.

Eh look it at this way user, you import the christian ones you deny slots to the batshit ones so they're all in one location when the bombs drop!

Oh boy, this thread is going to be full of bait. It doesn't matter. Non-europeans do not belong in europe.

if you read the article, it states that muslim translators deliberately mistranslates whats said by the Christian migrants at the kangaroo court

so of course they, being islamic, lie in order to get the Christians to not get asylum
they should go somewhere safer anyway

Well it's still good that some are being denied, it's just unfortunate that it's the least harmful ones while the most harmful are being encouraged to swarm in. We still don't want any of them.

More than 20 Catholic churches across Manchester will close in a radical shake up announced by Salford Diocese.

Another 100 parishes are set to amalgamate under plans announced in churches throughout the area on Sunday. The strategy comes as the diocese is struggling to cope with dwindling congregations.

archive.is/0YX9V

It's called cultural genocide.

niggers in usa dont behave like humans because they are jew controlled.

the elders amongst niggers know that. they constantly mention the jew but they cant rule over themselves because they are too stupid to win against kikes.
niggers would be ok humans by today if several twats wouldnt let the jews to control this and that.

even if they are niggers you can breed a non aggressive population within 100 years.

you would never have any problems with niggers if you woldnt let the jew rat take influence

welfare is a problem too

There should be a christian ethnostate in the Middle East. Any suggestions where?

Honestly I'm pretty sure it IS bait thread. Theres alot of them on right now and I'm starting to recognize repeat threads. I'm guessing someone shelled out the cash for yet another company to stir shit up and disorganize Holla Forums. Again. For all the fucking good it does when we catch on.

Wonder who the hell was dumb enough to take up the contract this time.

Jerusalem.

exactly!!

jews purposefully made welfare available to all people who are of "minority" back ground.

niggers are by nature physically strong people, they need work to stay healthy. if you let them sit at home and give free shit based on the made up guilt card "muh slavery" they start demanding free shit and while calling you racist.
they also accumulate a lot of energy because they dont work. they will let this energy out in protests and attacks on innocent people.

Spoiler #1: It's already happening, just without the ropes
Spoiler #2: You are on the receiving end

this, there are many more shill, reddit tier or 4cuck tier threads than usual. I thought it was just some inauguration night shenanigans but I think I am wrong

Good. Mudshit invaders are better since they're more agressive. We can't win a slow war. We need shit to hit the fan quickly and then eliminate the threat.

I mustn't have woken up yet

The future is ours

Western values thread?

Oy vey, those racist Germans need to accept good Christian men no matter where they come from.

Fuck you christians. Treasonous dogs. I cut your throats first.

Many Middle Eastern Christians are Aryan. They don't intermarry. Have you ever seen the Yazidi? Blonde and blue eyed.

Now you're starting to sound like a jew. no, fuck niggers. every last one of them can hang or go back to madagascar (whites get the continent).

So?
Still not Germans, fuck off with your hwhite nationalism burger

Shiggy.

They should be rejected. They don't belong in Europe. Also the reason why they're rejected is that they'll be killed in the refugee centres by the muslims. The EU can barely contain the ethnic conflict going on in the refugee centres as it is. They don't want to put Christians in there with them and Jihad breaks out. The EU has enough PR problems with the migrants as it is adding in Christians would pile up even more PR problems.

We don't want shitskin DNA integrated into our nation.

It doesn't matter whether they are Christian, pagan, atheists, or whatever. They all have to go back.

THIS
BROWN PEOPLE GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is incorrect, as pertains Germany's international agreements and it's very own constitution. Should this particular state find itself so situated that it is not in command of its borders, unable to furnish its constituents with the expected freedoms necessary for its (the state) perpetuation, or that the procedure of law be so abrogated or insufficient to make the conduct of daily business impossible, then the state in question has no other recourse but to wage war in furtherance of its own existence.
Unless of course it is the state that brought these situations into being, hence being no state at all and all its constituents finding themselves in a State of Nature or of a War of All against All.

you twats are bringing 4chan autism with you and
this is not what the thread is about you retard. its about jews bringing in trash and sending back everything else, exposing the jew hypocrisy.

so far your autistic online screeching got no one no where.

go back to
4chan.org

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.

This. Jews should be removed and israel given to shitskin christians

The issue isn't that they're rejecting shitskins. They're still accepting all the shitskins, but they're specifically rejecting the Christian ones

Meaning not only are they browning up the nation, they're also allowing Muslim dominance. This literally highlights the intent here is cultural and ethnic replacement.

Not really. It's not a matter of Moon and Star of David or Jew-on-a-Stick, it's more complex. Circassians and Chechens look White, but they're Muslim.

I've always known that both you and Yahweh were Jews, fucking kikes playing both sides.

in case you one of this germano cucks, your nation is not 50% shitskin. the older population not but the youth is 50%+ shit skin.

2017 25% of germany is of migrant background.
they will kill you because you failed to kill them.

i correct you: its a jew hanging from a stick.

the bible was originally an ayran construct. they ayrans invented the mono-god.

non-ayran semites, who migrated there and stole the bible, added their phrases to it and claimed the bible to be theirs, they then expanded the talmud while christians and muslims and all of their sub-sects popped up.

thats why jews are attacking ayrans. the ayrans are the original people of one god and therefore the semitic parasite jews are
NOT CHOSEN
but just a beta copy.

Well they're shitskins so don't give a fuck. But it is a pretty blatant sign of favoritism towards Moslems.

THIS THREAD IS PROOF THAT CHRISTIANS ARE OUT TO DESTROY OUR RACE AND SHOULD BE ARCHIVED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO SHITSKINS IN EUROPE EVER! KILL ALL SEMITIC CULTS

This really pisses me off Holla Forums. Christians want shitskin in Germany this whole time.

Says the Catholic, haha. It's not our culture anyways. So what if sand niggers kill of a pedo sandnigger death cult of Christianity.

It's a good start to removing sick foreign influences.

This is truly such a tragedy.

under rated post
Pol is majoirity (if any religion) christian but is not defined by nor is it subservient to christianity.
At the same time I do not believe being 'proven wrong' matters in religion right now. Only fedora tippers care whether 'science proves you wrong' or not. Belief in a religion is largely about choosing a philosophy to have or a way to live and organize people on Holla Forums

Reported for not even trying.

Daily reminder that you’re a paid shill.

This. Not unlike how we they won't take in Ukrainian or South African refugees but will take boatloads of Somalis instead.

Fuck, it's like they're not even trying to hide themselves anymore. If you're gonna import shitskins at leas import the Christian ones.

Lotta black and white thinking in this thread. Yes , the best option is obviously to take no refugees at all. Everyone knows that. But if you are forced to for whatever reason, Christians are obviously way way way fucking better than Muslims.

I don't see what's so hard to understand about that.

Exactly this. The fact they're allowing Muslims but not Christians shows that they have an explicit agenda, they're not just blindly opening the borders.

Don't care. None of them should be there. Christcucks pull the same shit in the US. They'll hang with the rest of the traitors.
OUT!

:^)

Hello 4cuck.

Your point makes no sense, just because being shot in the leg isn't as bad as being stabbed in the neck, doesn't mean getting shot isn't bad at all.

Yes, that's the plan. If the mudshits take over they take German women by force as shitskin baby factories and they will be bred out of existence in one generation.

Nope, I didn't say that at all. It's more than religion, but Islam is also a real fucking problem. I'd have trouble trusting a white muslim.

That's why I didn't try to make the point that getting shot isn't bad. The point is that if for whatever reason you had to take nonwhite refugees, Christians would be better than Muslims because they'd adapt to the culture better and wouldn't be trying to replace your culture with theirs.

That said, if people like us had the power to decide which refugees to take it'd be a nonissue because we'd tell them all to fuck off.

Would you fucking stop with your cuck fantasy genocide scenarios. If the shitskins were that fucking overt we'd have been dead long ago. Only now have they gotten this bold but they've been doing the work for decades.

The problem is that the native European peoples aren't breeding, and the shitskins are. Not necessarily miscegenation, even if it is pushed in the media, but with each other.

but you should visit europe. its full of sand niggers and niggers and kikes. especially in larger cities.
what do you mean by "no shit skins" if majority of european born children are now shit skins.

it sounds like you talk a lot but in exchange you do nothing

And our enemies know it, and are taking advantage of it.

This is the biggest problem white people face, and yet NO ONE talks about it. Just muh mudslimes..

I have been thinking about it a lot. I don't know how this can be fixed. No other country has figured it out yet.

Just repeal the relevant parts of the constitutions that give women the right to vote.
Problem fucking solved.

Our economies are built in such a way that productive whites are kept on the edge of financial stability, and anyone with foresight and basic economic sense knows that they cannot afford a child, let alone 3. So they wait until they're further in their careers, more established in the world and rich enough to have kids. Then they might have 1 kid, maybe 2, with their 40 year old wife. Not a good plan.

Meanwhile, the shitskins and white trash have 6 kids before they're 30, living off welfare paid for by the whites that are waiting to reproduce.

Yes it's totally a cuck fantasy and not a summation of Islamic history.

We're not breeding because we're being stolen from to pay for our countries being colonized by subhumans from the asshole of the world.

your copy paste blogpost is rather rubbish as muslims are in europe because jews have opened the borders not because they are muslims.

you are posting (((alt-right))) narrative.
islam can be easily destroyed, its a no brain sheep construct lead by the (((saudi camel family))).

That's always been the case though right? Lower classes always had more kids.

You can't do that without getting rid of the current systems and their ideals all together. Easier said than done.

The monetary element is overdone. It is not the driving force behind reproduction, they are many more forces at play. Just look at immigrants who come to the West they have little money but still even if they grew up in the West, earn the same or more they still have more children.

Both pics mention that they are financially stable.

The desire for less children if none at all, has more to with world views, and psychology than with material wealth. By your reasoning, the poorest countries would have the least children and the richest the most.

To increase birthrates, you need to get rid of birth control and other contraceptives, change the culture in modern society, that paints women as men. I am probably missing a bunch of other elements.

Why?
Seriously, just put it to a vote. Push for a vote and see what happens. You will be surprised how many normalfags, even women, would support it with the right arguments.

Regardless if the Jews let them in, Islam will forever be an expanding force because of the lack of pussy they face, that is what the post is saying. It's true.

Let me get this straight, you want women to vote for a policy that would take away their vote? Makes sense.

Could be Jews, or Asians.

Islam could be easily destroyed if whites were willing to genocide arabs. Doubly so if the whites had a religious motivation to do so. Until then, that just isn't true.

You're assuming we only have one enemy. The jews are using muslims as attack dogs, even though the muslims hate jews too. The kikes created the situation for muslims to flow into white countries and are reaping the rewards. Muslims are our enemy and they also seek to eradicate or enslave whites.

That is true. But only in a welfare state do the upper classes literally pay the lower classes for having children.

Economics are certainly part of it, but you're right, the cultural side of it can't be ignored.

It's not about what race they are. It's about the fact that Muslim ones are deliberately being let in while Christian ones aren't. Race is a moot point now, they've already let massive amounts in. It's the thought that counts.

I fucking assure you not an insignificant amount of them would vote in favor of it.

OUR ECONOMY IS OWNED BY THE JEW
the federal reserve is the center of printing money and europe and japan are forced to balance the jewish printing machine in usa.

an economy based on printing does not need a healthy population. instead its based on a 3 caste system
1 cast - (((the international jew)))
2 cast - white cuckery who obeys jew and generates wealth
3 cast - immigrant shit skins who do low end jobs

birth rate is no longer important because you can invite some shit skins. budget deficits are simply balanced to printed money and tax.

no its not. because islam already is taken over by jews when ottoman empire failed (by the anglo kikes to be precisely)
today islam is not even islam, you are probably too stupid to understand that but its ok for your level as a chan poster.

what they use islam today for is to genocide white and ayran people because they are considered as amalek.
you may noticed how jews demonize islam in iran. because iran is a more or less ayran country.

if (((needed))) there would be a revolution and islam be replaced by something else like it happened with christianity in europe

arabs are semites. dont forget that. jews are not in war with saudi arabia and saudi arabia is actually paying money to israel.

they are hand in hand crashing europe

also dont forget that rabbis praise islam for its cleanness, because islam was created by jews in the middle east to counter roman catholic influence which was rising day by day at that time.

The level of autism in this thread is so fucking high. i love it

Damn right I double down. I fucking assure you it's not as far fetched as you think.

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

JEW EXPOSED

ID: 12180c - JUDE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SET THE KIKE ON FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're still fucking shitskins

You're mentally ill, brother.

Whatever you say Soros.

I'm sorry OP, but those still look like potentially dangerous muslims to me considering how many of their women are wearing head rags. They'll say anything to sneak into foreign lands and cause havoc.

Kill all Germans when?

""""Christian"""""

Good, Germany needs less christians, not more of them.
Snakes have been on the forefront of nurturing the invaders and co.
Caritas being one of the head honcho organization.
Fuck them.

no
they all have to go back

sage

A REMINDER THAT CHRISTIANITY IS THE TRUE ENEMY AND GREATEST POWER SOURCE OF THE JEW

"Why were you so ungrateful to our gods as to desert them for the Jews?"

Christianity, as much as Judaism and Islam, is a desert-people's religion. Our people worship different Gods.