An Innovation Regarding the Ogdoad

I have discovered the meaning of Kek, his fellows, and their spouses.

The essential concept of the Ogdoad is the are things "between":

BETWEEN-SURFACES (do you have a better name for this one?)
heaven
-N-
sky
(-N-)
water

TWILIGHT
night
-K-
day
(-K-)

INFINITY (by extension the cardinal directions & winds)
-H-
now
(-H-)

INFINITESIMAL
light/sound/time
-KRH- (the female form here is /resumption/)

I'm surprised nobody noticed before, but there it is, that's what they mean. And here's something cool: You're the first to find out, in a DAMN LONG TIME! Hopefully, with the core teaching revealed, they do not lose their luster!

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frogs also represent the ability to live and travel through multiple worlds since they live both on land and water.

Are you talking about hidden space, other dimensions or the space within say a cube?

and what do you mean by -x-, (-x-)?

Is it similar to the Tao?

Please explain more clearly what you mean by this and the implications. Also provide link to sources.
I just didn't get your point.

Since Kek is between Night and Day it's more like metaphorical concepts, right?

Travelling through worlds and things between surfaces you say?

The concept of a "great divide" - a space between life and death - which must be crossed to achieve enlightenment is found in just about every religion in some form.

The between is between water and air (the surface of the deep), but also between sky and heaven. But I think the idea extends beyond it. His name is Nun / Nu. The female part is probably the lower one.

Yes, I think Taoism is related.

The reason I can't provide sources is because this is a novel understanding. I can walk through the methods I used to arrive at it, which is reading from various sources, and finally a line in one source that unlocked it. The line is that female deities were never particularly important in Egyptian lore. You'll see the Taoistic connection immediately. Why the obsession with the female aspect? Well, it's because the "other version" is implied in several cases.

Amun / KRH was the key to unlocking it. The H part bothered me. How could one of the Ogdoad basically be a part of the other one? The answer was simple, it represents "half" of Heh. That is, an instant (whereas Heh represents eternity, the infinite in two forms, the before and after (male and female)). The infinitesimal has the idea of stop/start in it, therefore male and female.

The newer writeup in Wikipedia was useful, and the references. One thing to realize is the Egyptians loved plays on words. In other words, memes.

The image in the wikipedia article, the uglier engraving one, was pretty handy (It has KRH as Amun). The book The Dawn of Civilization by Budge is free and has several pages on the Ogdoad, the beginning of Chapter 7.

The word for "between-ness" or "between spaces" is liminality, "a liminal space", etc. Also, I don't understand how you're using the word "infinitesimal" which ussually means "extremely small"… the Ogdoad has something to do with extremely small things? What? Also, come on OP, how is anyone supposed to understand what you're talking about? Is this from a text? What are you referencing? What is N, K, H, KRH? Is this related to another thread or something?

Yep, metaphors are all open. Kek is twilight. The little drawing put after Kek's name is in pic related. It's a picture of where the sun is during twilight. So my innovation is finding out what they meant in their more banal form. This is not a mystical innovation. What's interesting is that nobody before seems to have noticed it. But that may be because the Ogdoad were thought to be LITERALLY older gods, rather than the mystical primeval necessities without which even a god cannot exist.

What word would you prefer to represent a frozen moment of time? I chose "infinitesimal".

I'm referencing the cosmology, the places of, as you point out, the limens are.

K = Kek
H = Heh
N = Nu
KRH = Qerh / Kerh / Amun

An interesting observation. And snakes can be seen moving in the opposite direction, commonly (frogs are bold, and may even jump onto you).

Fascinating, good reply. I will study this to further my understanding.

Is Kauket the twilight of the evening and Kek the twilight of the morning? Kek being referred to as a bringer of light. Kauket would then be the bringer of the darkness of the night. Kek being a positive aspect of darkness and chaos, like a fire in an old damp forest. Making way for new life, creative destruction. Am I missing something?

Praise KEK, God of the Twilight.

Frogs also represent transformation, since they come from tadpoles.

This is my understanding, yes. The betweens, edges, the hidden "now" instant, and rays to infinity. So in a way they are one and the same thing.

But each is a subdivision of the general concept, which for some reason nobody noticed until now (so far as I am aware).

Good job op
That's what occultism is : spiritual mechanics

So its a faggy way of getting to the concept of "reading between the lines" or seeking deeper wisdom instead of focusing on the surface level profane reality.

Well, it's also fundamental concepts required if you want to perform advanced mathematics. They built the pyramids. This is historic fact.

Thanks! #MAGA

Flux

See Heraclitus

I don't know what the rest of that means. Twilight is just another part of the day.

Twilight is fuzzy. Is it day, is it night? When exactly is it day or night?

So Kek could also be called the penumbra. However, the great penumbra is that at sunrise and sunset.

Nu represents a kind of weird question, which is exactly where begins the sky, above the water? EXACTLY where? And, then, what IS that thing, if you could find it? It seems to be nothing, yet it has to be something for the things to either side to exist…

Heh represents infinity forwards and backwards. The thread of time.

Kerh/Qerh/Amun represents a snapshot, a moment (but actually smaller than a snapshot, as a snapshot actually gathers light). It's an idea of the ultimately small thing, possibly called "now". It is the "hidden" thing in the middle of everything all the time.

And the female part must NEVER be neglected. This was very important to the Egyptians.

Then get to work on Snek memes.

Here's all I have so far. I think she looks a bit like Marie Le Pen.

I bet the Chinese did this.

I think you're missing the point of the flux. It's not this or that, it's both and not = Tao

I'm not familiar with flux, and I'm not certain it is of any value.

Heraclitus brah. He invented the term Logos to represent the flux. And he said matter is built upon a divine fire (energy).

Its been said before but not in those terms.

I came across this site while researching Saturn/satan cults http:// saturndeathcult.com
has some crazy stuff I don't know if i buy into, what do you goys think?

I think you're a fucking shill trying to push Jewish mysticism to make people look stupid when accusing Jews of controlling international finance and media

what?

its talking about why jews are crazy into mysticism, its not a site run by edgy satanists.

But it's not. Matter is built upon QRH, upon the mystery which switches the bit.

The .50 shekel army struck again.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Kekete/Kekuit = she who dwells in the light/daylight and brings darkness/sunset to the light

Kek= He who dwells in the darkness/twilight and brights light/sunrise to the dark

Which is extremely fascinating because their existence revolves around bringing change to that which summons them.. Kek being brought out by the darkness hard times brings forth light to banish the dark but he can not dwell in the light, where as Kekete/Kekuit is brought out by the lightness easy times and through her efforts darkness is brought to the light.

It goes to what you are saying though, the Ogdoad are the archetypes of life.. the rules of the universe broken down into 8 simple laws.

the juxtaposition of everywhere that is not currently the space you are in and the space where you are in. I.E. Kinda like a mix of schroedingers cat and platos cave

There is a constant cycle of peace and turmoil. Peace always leads to turmoil and turmoil always leads to peace.

??

??

Someone mind helping me with the last two entries I have something that I must take care of.

giant kek

I think when ever you see the word "Satan" you need to immediately realize that 'Satan' is used by the kikes as a red herring to draw attention away from the fact that it is the fucking kikes worshipping this shit.

Take a step back off the satanist crumb trail left by the kikes and take a gander down the moloch rabbit hole.

I didn't say it was. Did you notice the period I put between two separate sentences? If this is your reading comprehension level you might want to try doing something else besides transliterations

Yeah. It's a misdirection. Go play on infowars and blue pill people. Jews only worship being Jewish and money

I don't think you read any of that site. but satan is saturn. saturn is that black sun people on here post all the time. the original sun. mythology is a record of all the crazy shit that happened in the sky a long long time ago. The site isn't about muh satanists, thats the jew meme, its about stuff like moloch and the ancient gods

nope. Again you've been blue pilled by /fringe/. lol original sun.
The black sun would be a binary Sun at best.

OH WAIT – "le saturn worshipin satanic Jews = Aryans are bad for using BLACK SUN!" So this is a /christian/ DC tactic? Posted in a KeK thread to derail.

Now I get it.

whatever dude I got no more to say. I wanted opinions on it cuz it sounded dumb to me not to get spammed by shills

Was never a God but a Jewish insult. The word means King in a nearby Canaanite language. It's not different than accusing Palestinians of children sacrifice as an excuse to kill them.

You have an opinion. It's disInfo. And it's obvious.

but did you read it? its fun to read those crazy christian sites obviously run by jews. sometimes they drop redpills. The stuff about geek/roman gods seemed to make sense

The space between things is the limit of each of those things.
The sea is limited by its surface, just as the surface is limited by the sea. The air above can't pass beneath the surface, either-but the air limits the water, going so far as to push and pull it and influence currents, cause waves, etc.
Likewise, the seafloor is limited by the depths of the sea, its earth unable to penetrate the space occupied by the liquid, but also stopping liquid from going down, limiting it. Likewise, the water limits the earth beneath it, eroding mountains that eyes have never seen over the course of millions of years, cooling cracks in the Earth's crust when tectonic plates crash into each other or pull apart.
The question is: What is the universal among all things happening in the "liminal space, and what is the significance of each particular liminal space named in the Ogdoad?"

The Ogdoad is an exercise in triadic dialectic a la Proclus or Hegel, if OP is onto anything. Didn't Plato study in Egypt? Maybe he studied the Ogdoad. Infinitesimal is meant to be understood as antithetical to the infinite. "Now" is the transition between the infinitesimal and the infinte–from pure nothing to pure being.

Kerh is the point emphasized by modern meditators. "Now". It is between Heh… There is the even smaller idea of the beginning of the "now" and the end of it. One is male, one is female. I suspect the female is the future side.

Nu is the gap between physical objects - the gap so tiny it doesn't exist. Yet it has to exist, because there are separate things, such as air and water.

classics.mit.edu/Plato/timaeus.html
It may be reasonable to interpret the Ogdoad as being a narrative about the journey of a universal soul and every individual soul undergoing some process.

In the same vain, the word "Satan" means "The Adversary". Now, whom is it that is the diametric opposite to the Jew? Who is the ultimate adversary to the Jew? That's right, the European. Every single "Satanic" death cult is a hoax/false flag:– a giant psyop to get whites to subconsciously hate themselves. The only human sacrifice that goes on today is in Kabbalistic blood rituals.

I can't stress enough how important it is to wipe out the Christian faith. Christcucks are literally memeing themselves to death by opposing what they think is some cartoonishly silly goat-man.

*vein lel

Except for those parts in the bible where the Jews couldn't stop sacrificing children and God had to explicitly tell them not to several time and then they went and did it anyway.

Kikes worship le-Slovak-on-a-stick (souvlaki?)

Yeah, I've quit reading the Bible. It's pretty much pointless, plus I know more than preachers do, but it's not like anybody is coming to me for advice. It's just a facade. The women of the church look for handsomeness and money, not moral qualities, and they certainly aren't big on the Bible.

^ I just noticed the dubs ids…