dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-in-defense-of-mike-enoch/
dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/
youtube.com/watch?v=GBDVaM3baTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wot?

bamp

Pick one

only two of the people in the picture even claim to be white nationalists

One thing that he isn't. A writer. First paragraph is vaguely important. But then oh boy. The blogshit starts.
Just don't do that.
wew

3/4of this crap is a blogpost.

This is kind of sad and why the Jews are winning and have been winning. They organize and stay together while us Whites just fight with ourselves.

Very good argument.

I don't think either of them are, but they both fucked up by siding with Kike Enoch.

Jews are also good at infiltrating but now that TRS has been exposed as a honeypot it's time to move forward and start curbstomping lefties.

This.

Didn't they retract when they realise he was a jew and his wife is a jew fag hag ? I didn't follow the whole thing.

I don't think any of these are controlled. Milo is a Jew. Taylor is an old man that still thinks playing softball is the correct strategy. Anglin is fine. Spencer is also playing softball. Bannon is a businessman, not an activist.

David Duke is also fine, another softball player. I'm only concerned about weev, since he is literally Jewish.

le flat earth believers point out le controlled opposition

Autism is controlled opposition.

Nope, they doubled down even harder.

Duke is either controlled-op or just an imbecile.
Anglin is probably controlled-op as well, but might just be willing to shill for a Jew-lover because he's afraid to go on the offensive given how fucked up his past is (banging asiatics, acting like a wigger, etc).

What's up with faggots covering for subversive jews god damnit ?

At much as I hate that alt-kike, shilling your site is still not permissible. Archive that shit next time. Quit trying to shill you fucking kike.

Everyone but Holla Forums neckbeards are controlled OP.(butthurt TRSodomite - tautology!)

so the first comment shills are the same people doxxing others?

Good going OP, you're a faggot.

reported for direct linking e-celebs and nutbags

the only relevant point is image related. renegade shill tactics confirmed

Duke must have some amazing security. Ex KKK and no militant crazed negro has ever done anything.
Now exposes jews fulltime and the mossad haven't faked a housefire, car crash, or robbery homicide.
War by deception? Nah they're just rubbish, he isn't a worthy target or whatever bullshit I'm going to hear now.

pic related. Turkroach 8pol mod who larps as a slav

I used to like Renegade. Kyle is pretty sane, from what I can tell. Sinead is fucking crazy and just really bad to be linked on that site.

What really pisses me off is that they are correct on religion and making it look stupid so that no one believes it. I have a hard time believing a lot of these people are "agents." I just think most people are really fucking stupid nowadays. It is a plague.

The one person Renegade has brought on quite a few times (usually for holidays) is Seana Fenner–now she is great. Hopefully, she puts out more content. The rest have their ups and downs, although most of these people in the picture aren't even WNs, tbh fam.

No they didn't. Anglin stopped posing TDS, and as far as I know, Duke's been silent.

oy vey, you're gonna have to try harder

oh great the bots are back

Not everyone, no.
But most everyone, yes.
That's how subversion works.

Stop shilling (((renegade))) media, they are obvious shills, designed to sow dissent and attack every other pro-white figures and insert sjw feminism and nutjob flat earth shit.

Checked for liar or imbecile, no pun intended.

> dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-in-defense-of-mike-enoch/

> > dailystormer.com/heres-the-thing/

Both of those were right after it happened, what did you think I was talking about? Anglin didn't post The Rebel Shoah or the latest Daily Shoah, and Duke hasn't talked about it since.

… You understand the major difference, don't you?

Holla Forums generally hates the mods and thinks a) they're scumbags, b) they do a shit job even so, and c) what they think/believe holds no bearing over what we think/believe because we don't like/admire them.

Do you see now how that's not equivalent to having, say, the founding member of a supposed White Nationalist organization, who the participants in that organization claim is the most influential and important figure, turn out to be a fat sloppy Jew-loving fraudulent slob that lies through his teeth constantly (along with the other leaders of this organization - all of whom know the score) and basically pushes for the organization to drop White Nationalism and revert to lolberg cuckservatism in order to continue his shekel snuffling?

I assume you do, but you're just too assmad to acknowledge it.

Pay attention fuckwit.

Both of those came before Peinovich admitted outright what was up, and didn't drop out of the movement, fair enough… But they were both well, WELL after all of it was exposed - the only thing missing was Mike saying it himself… And in fact, I'm pretty sure he'd already done so on the forum by that point.

You're playing a very slippery game, but in the end, you just ended up proving my point if what you say is true, because you've basically claimed that both Duke and Anglin knew about that shit and offered their support, and since all the other shit happened, since Mike admitted it was all true, they haven't addressed it again.
Implicity approval/support after their explicit approval/support.
I win.

No, you're still wrong, and apparently severely autistic. Both of those were written after Mike's statement was released, back when everybody still thought he was stepping down. Now that he's decided to say, and the depths of his wife's degeneracy became more public, everybody's done with him.

has anyone not taken credit for that?

That really is a TRS meme, but I'm almost positive it was created by Seventh Son and Morrakiu, not Enoch.

I understand the concept of purity spiraling can be used incorrectly, but it doesn't invalidate the concept. We're so caught up with making sure every person (even a dumb comedy podcast host) is 100% perfect on every point, so much so that we're taking our eye off the ball.

Kill yourself, TRSodomite.

Echoes was created by a forumfaggot called cuckington. He made a google extension that put brackets around every known Jew and Jewish last name. Cuckington donated 1488 shekel to DS every week but he got blackpilled because he was gaslight by the media bout Trumps chances started chomping out on the forum was called a faggot by everyone and stopped posting

The text version, but it started with one of those two adding the echo effect to jew names on TDS.

I didn't make it clear I guess, assigning or taking credit for memes is cancer

it can't be used correctly because it's attacking people for having higher standards than yourself
no we're not, only the ones putting themselves forwards to be something they're not. Someone who admits to being a jew and putting on a comedy show would not get the level of hate of someone who is the same but lies about it.

fuck that was incoherent.

I'm not going to defend Enoch, because I honestly couldn't give two shits about some nobody podcast host (and you shouldn't either). I just don't see how endlessly attacking people who are pushing the overton window further right is in any way pragmatic (this goes to all of the "controlled oppositions" in this article).

Purity Spiraling does not mean you just having higher standards (which is fine), it means burning down pragmatic alliances because you don't agree on everything. I don't see how anyone can care enough about a nobody fat fuck that married a jew a decade ago, and because of that want to destroy a 'le edgy maymay' right wing podcast that never counter signals people further to the right. The same concept goes to Spencer, and Jarad "Looks huWhite to Me" Taylor.

Basically the alt right imploded because of Mike Enoch's faggotry. I'm pretty positive this wasn't a FBI inside job directly. Jews like to joke about themselves and a lot of them dislike the established pozzed system anyway.

Kike Enoch thought that his jewiness his family status and his wife's jewiness would protect him from the government even if he wasn't s paid professional WN FBI agent like Duke weev or Tricky Dickie. That's why no1 went after Peinovich even though the FBI knew who he was since his last name and email were embedded in the Daily Shoah donation button for months. Kike Enoch thought he was so very clever.

TRS gradually spiralled into more edge Lordy faggotry and larping to the point where they became the most extremist Alt Kikes in the entire Alt Kike and attracted a mass following of basement dwellers and Puritan Nazis who thought this shit was legit when in reality it was a lolbertarian inside joke that went way too far. TRS is now the butt of every joke in all right wing platforms. And they are still trying to continue because they have come to love their e-celeb status too much.

The lesson to take away from here is don't follow idols, don't be a larpy faggot. Before improving the world start with yourself. Go to the gym, go back to church raise your kids to be honourable men and women if you have them etc

You "overton window" fags are the worst.

Anybody who defends kikes - or is one - is an enemy, that includes Jonestein, Jared Taylor, the faggots who covered for Enoch, etc.

Another lesson is that it's almost impossible to rehabilitate lolbergs, and that anybody who was one after 2013/2014 should probably just be written off.

Maybe I can explain it in a different way….

Perhaps If we were endlessly attacking and ruining Jared Taylor in the early 90's when he started AmRen, and he just stopped instead of continuing, we would not have had the great 'red pilling' aspect of all the work AmRen has done with regards publishing concise documents regarding racial differences. Speaking from personal experience, Jared Taylor's "The Color of Crime" changed my outlook about things completely, and led me down a long road. I'm not trying to say he played an integral roll in where we are today, but he certainly was one of the many stepping stones.

Also, I'm a former lolberg.

Sorry Satan, but if the cancer that is kosher nationalism had been purged in the '90s, we'd be in a much better place today.

Everybody doesn't gave to constantly name the jew, but those who vocally defend them have to go.

There is no standard. You could be called 'purity spiralling' for not allying with neocons. In this case, a fat worthless slob married to a cultural marxist jew pretending to be 'fash' and taking peoples money for it is below my standards for even a pragmatic alliance. If I wanted to ally myself with dishonest characters like spencer or taylor, I might as well be in mainstream politics.

If you're talking about the article, we all know renegade is d&c shills.

you keep using their made up memes to justify not speaking the plain truth

hoppeans, ancaps, oldschool libertarians etc. all seem fine as long as they are actually right wing, anti-degeneracy, and honest. Not fakes like trs (most seem to be mainstream lolbergs to me). Example, cantwell would be okay if he wasn't so credulous of trs/alt-right and didn't get sidetracked by his balls. This guy is probably not worth the effort unless he dropped the trs propaganda and lurked like he should.

I for one have no problem with that. But it also means he is useless when speaking of anything but niggers so there is no need for an 'alliance.' We haven't done anything to him but laugh at him for being kosher as fuck.

this, actually. It's a sad state of affairs when moly is more honest about the jews than 90% of the 'alt-right'

Yeah also nobody has any beef with Chris Cantwell. He is honest about what he is which is a fat baldlet edgelord who faps to firearms calls niggers niggers and makes helicopter jokes.
Kike Enoch and TRS due to their anonymity decided to out-larp Chris Cantwell and gain more e-celeb status upboats since their position was ironically more truthful while they were anonymous.
But the truth is still true and no amount of "muh podcast" or "muh movement" or "muh six million listeners" will change that

Which is why I said it can be used incorrectly; or rather, a careful balance of standards vs. pragmatism needs to be met – with this balance changing as the public overton window shifts (i know, I'm using that phrase again). Maybe our disagreements comes down to where this balance should be. At the moment, this whole thing is doing more harm than good (imo).

Nice talking to ya, i'm going to bed.

One more thing to add before I pass out…

Part of the reason I slowly became less and less libertarian post 2011 is because the autistic lelbergs coudn't grasp the concept of balancing principals with pragmatism. They were willing to have open borders and ruin the nation, just to uphold the NAP and their free market / private property principals, even though they'd know it would just lead to a larger portion of the population that voted for more government programs down the road (ex: Gary Johnson and his libertarian supporters).

Point being, I'm fearing we are headed towards the same problem again with regards to balancing principals and pragmatism.

The difference between our principles and lol erg principles is that our principles are correct

This is a very subtle fallacy and a giant error. This isn't about pushing the overton window to the right anymore. It's about telling the truth. The difference between "le frankfurt school cultural marxists are to blame" and "jewish people who pursue their own interests due to a genetic propensity to do so are to blame" is paradoxically both small and immense.

There is no left or right, there is only us or them.

Everyone has to make that choice for themselves. We overwhelming have higher standards than you. You can call that purity spiralling, because the word is like cultural marxist bullshit, you can define it how you like. I have yet to see anything for it that looks like a valid concept. Until such a time, I will assume it is more Typical Tricks from shlomo.

I think you mistook the left-libertarian invasion for all libertarians. They are just commies and sjws with some free-market lingo and calling themselves individualists (while all appearing the same). Principles meant so little to you that you ceded that entire field to the left, only to come here and tell us we should compromise ours as well.

Anglin has to be the most obvious kike trap that I ever thought would get put out there. Even the organ grinder Mike Delaney is concerned that his monkey has pushed the Overton window too far to ZoG.
He is the epitome of a Marxist trained bolshevik pretending to be a cartoon nazi.

First of all, I hope everyone understands he's always been a leftist Marxist bolshevik who despises whites.

They only thing is his fans are hoping he had a complete 180 degree reversal in opinion and decided to go the other way, overnight.

From the days of when his Total Fascism website popped up (with a huge ready-made userbase in the first month), this was only a matter of months after admitting himself he was running around chasing after black chicks and declaring he want's the entire white race wiped out "because they are responsible for all the bad shit like slavery and everything bad that happened throughout history".

He reminded me back then of Frank Collins, a jewish interpretation of what a 'neo-nazi' would behave like.

Then came the way he was given the position formerly held by Brandon Martinez who was editing ZionCrimeFactory at the time, ZCF and his boss fell out and Anglin was given the gig.

From there DailyStormer started up.

One of his earlier self-incriminating acts was the Golden Dawn mass arrests which I'm very surprised no one has mentioned here yet.

He decided to visit Greece's Golden Dawn , well he at least took a picture while standing next to a fire extinguisher which had Greek lettering on it, at the time he also claimed that the Greeks were the only true Europeans, which is interesting when you consider the DNA crossover with their neighbors and his editorial policy today…

Just kidding he did go but clearly had no personal contact with the party that he claimed to have done, he just turned up at one of their public meetings wearing a GD T-shirt and got his picture taken on the periphery of the crowds observing.

He then declared that Golden Dawn was the best and most successful nationalist movement in Europe, which wasn't even true back then, only for the Greek/EU secret service to raid GD offices and arrest all the top team of the party and instantly neutralized the movement all at the same time Anglin decided to visit Greece.

After this Anglin started the demoralization agit-prop, expressing that Golden Dawn are the only Nationalist party in Europe with any support and strength to overthrow Zog.

If they can't do it no one can, all the while the party leaders were locked up their party de-fanged and completely neutralized.

They polled less than 5% in the last election…

At this time he was putting his wholehearted support behind known zionist created steam-vents like Gert Wilders Party for Freedom, Paul Weston and his zionist EDL and later on their sister Judeo-Britain First, Zionist backed France National and others like them such as UKIP, Sweden Democrats etc.
All the while he was either ignored completely or was undermining and spreading disinformation about the real nationalist parties in Europe that were getting great numbers (certainly higher than Golden Dawn) and still are (still without any recognition to this date).

When some of his inconsistencies were brought to public attention he decided to knock it all out by declaring that he won't allow any divide and conquer on his website (if he wasn't directing it) and will speak favourably about all nationalist organizations even if they aren't quite right-wing enough.
This just meant he spent the next while shilling for every zionist created controlled opposition party in the West while continuing to ignore or defame any real nationalist group.

His disinfo coverage of the Ukraine war between Jewish Russian oligarchs and American neo-cons is still something that hardly anyone brings up.
His shilling for the jew approved Putin and the rest of his completely twisted interpretation of international politics is something to admire for his chutzpah at the very least.

From his shameless 1st article he ever written about ISIS, presenting the infamous jew-media obvious hoax pictures of ISIS comedy beards and Hollywood photography included as if they were legit.

From there he maintained that ISIS were real terrorists and even declared that they will go and attack israel imploring for his fans at the time to cheer them on…

In fact today he is still following the jewish MSMs version of ISIS, and reports on every possible terrorist attack as though they are real, and not some Mossad false flag, even months later when the evidence is too much to ignore.
He also maintains that ISIS are in some way against israel and not a Mossad hoax.

In fact there isn't a Mainstream Media hoax he doesn't support.
Every "raid" he tries to encourage only ever results in further clamping down in free speech on the net or the country he encouraged it in.

I don't know what alphabet agency he works for but while people are mentioning it, the ADL isn't too far fetched when you realize how his entire MO is to make nationalists look like the cartoon nazi the jewish Hollywood kikes warn the public about.

I could go on but essentially all you have to do is go back through his article archive, his has no consistency, he in fact contradicts himself most of the time in his very next follow on paragraph.

Then will usually finish of his piece stating anyone that disagrees is stupid and his devoted slave like followers all as one hive mind declare Anglin to be right and shout down attack anyone that points out the clear fallacies in whatever subject he decided to present the narrative his handlers instructed.
One more thing just for laughs, take a look at his face here
Would that look out of place at an antifa march?

All you have to do is go and read back his articles over the years, he contradicts everything he's ever said.

I'm still waiting for any one of his editorials actually being right.

His entire modus operandi is to misinform and keep the Anglo speaking nationalists misinformed and in arrested development.

I haven't even mentioned the half of it, but the above and other entries by others here should at least get some of you goys thinking at least.
Don't put all your faith in those ready made alphabet agents elbowing their way to take the mantle as our spokesmen and representative, especially coon faced Marxist CIA-kikes that write schizophrenic editorials that will only result in a clampdowns in internet control and freedom of speech then beg for shekels with some sob story the next.

Frank [Cohen] Collins wasn't just a jew faggot pretending to be a Nationalist [immortalized in the famous scene in Blues Brothers movie "I hate Illinois nazis"] but more notably a filthy pedophile.

Great video on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=GBDVaM3baTc