Why did Trump use two bibles for his inauguration? Does it symbolise something with the presidency...

Why did Trump use two bibles for his inauguration? Does it symbolise something with the presidency? Can you have as many as you want?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Christ_Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That one looks pretty used, it may have some sentimental significance. The red one might be an "official" copy.
Sage for irrelevance.

Silly Yuros

One is a Holy Bible
One is the Trump Family Bible

Why does he need two?

because he's honoring his dead grandmother, it's her bible.

the red book is where he keeps his backup gun in case someone tried shit

One of them is the official Bible that is used. The other one is the same Bible Lincoln used for his innaguaration. Trump really wanted to use that Bible. It's extremely old.

Hence, the two Bibles.

Could he honour another person with a third bible?

Into the trash it goes.

Hypothetically he could take his oath of office on a stack of Richard Dawkins books if he wanted. It's tradition, not law, that the POTUS be sworn in with his hand on a Bible.

#ProveMeWrong #YouCant #DealWithIt

just more holy energy for him

One was Lincoln's bible. The other was the bible his mother gave him when he was a child.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Christ_Trump
Wew
Now that's a strong mom.

A single mom that DOESNT subsist on welfare and DOESNT betray her husbands memory by remarrying?

HOLY SHIT!

I was told the bibles did have something to do with his God Emperor status. Any truth?

SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN

Pointless idiotic thread.

He used Abraham Lincoln's Bible and his own family one.

b-but that's not possible!
all single moms are shitty race mixing whores!
MGTOW t-told me so!

Agreed. That particular Bible was used by only two presidents - Lincoln and President Obama. Since President Obama used it during both of his inaugurations, it came as a tremendous insult for Drumpf to storm in, steal it, and reappropriate it for his own nefarious purposes. As the Washington Post notes here:
w a s h i n g t o n p o s t . c o m / n e w s / m o r n i n g - m i x / w p / 2 0 1 7 / 0 1 / 1 8 / t h e - s y m b o l i s m - o f - t r u m p s - t w o - i n a u g u r a l - b i b l e - c h o i c e s - f r o m - l i n c o l n - t o - h i s - m o t h e r /
There is, of course, zero reason for Drumpf to have used this Bible other than as a big-league "fuck you" to President Obama. Lincoln was a uniter, Drumpf is a divider; Lincoln freed the slaves, Drumpf will bring back slavery if House Democrats don't stop him; and most importantly from WP's point of view, Lincoln was completely uncontroversial and well-beloved by all Americans, while Drumpf's election threatens to unweave the very fabric of our country and throw us into civil war, something that wasn't even considered possible at Lincoln's inauguration.

Now that Drumpf has culturally appropriated a book touched by the anointed hands of President Obama Hymsylf, it has been profaned and desecrated beyond all hope of recovery. Trash it indeed.

Maybe he wanted connect a time before the civil war to swearing in

Widows != single moms.

SUFFOCATE YOURSELF WITH SIEMENS

#RENEWABLES

Gee, I wish I was a mod, too. Who's cock did you have to suck to get your position?

SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN

and it did, with CSA and all.

Now I know why everyone calls you a faggot because you are one

dubs you retard

Learningchode IS THE FUCKING MOD.
>>>/sudo/8334

Also we already have a thread for "questions that don't deserve their own thread"™

Sorry, didn't know.

Why the hell do you still post you cancerous mommy's issues in a can?

She had to bring them up on her own. That's the only thing that matters.

Its almost as if men and women were both better and far less subverted a century ago.

As long as it isn't the Talmud I'm okay.

Are you an anti semenite?

it doesn't matter, obama didn't even give the oath correctly, if I recall

This is called "double bibling": one is for this term, and the other bible for his second term as president.

He's an efficient man.

Is one the Torah?

faggot. One was a family bible. One was Lincoln's bible. Educate yourself, uneducated nigger.

Filter and ignore that faggot, he gets off on the negative attention.

I think he snuck a copy of Mein Kampf in there. It would be the thicker one. Fuck the (((bible))).

Gas yourself, kike.

One is the Talmud.

SWEARING ON ANYTHING IS UNBIBLICAL

JAMES 5:12

There's no way Of Maddow poster is back. Fucking copycats. Roger that. May all liberals bun in the righteous hellfire.

Wow wtf I hate swearing now.

Hell is forever!

instructions from a jew to jews on how to not get caught on lies

Where'd you get that information, stormderp? From the post I made here an hour before yours?

They got confused, "all race mixing whores (redundant) are single moms". It's actually some funny 90+% number, I think

he thought it was byob

Waste of double dubs tbh

I missed you Rose. You added a distinct fishy dyke flavor to this semen encrusted anime imageboard.

Also nobody wants to really prove you wrong because you're correct, it's a tradition. Roosevelt (Teddy) and Adams didn't swear on a bible. I'm not sure what your point is though.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGKIKE

Not really. A single mom is probably some bitch that was fucking around and got knocked up on accident. A widow is probably a decent woman who was unlucky and her husband died. Big difference.

(checked)
Filter and ignore, faggot. Any response is still a you)

This. Though the one young widow I knew was one because she married a drunk.

That is pretty fucking based. Now winder Trump believes "in the gene thing," his bloodline are mostly successful as hell.

Here you go

He got dubs and wanted the world to check em.

lold

Red one is family bible, blue one is 1st edition of Mein Kampf.