(((Forward))): How Jews Can Help Dismantle White Supremacy In Trump’s America

(((Forward))): How Jews Can Help Dismantle White Supremacy In Trump’s America

archive.fo/lSEWB

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general84/declare.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html
ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They should be. Over 100 expulsions can't be wrong.

Jews have really been exposing themselves lately. I wonder if they did the same during Hitler's rise. Redpilling the German populace little by little

Correctly identifying problems isn't fucking scapegoating.

You mean the things we have fought and bled for while you kikes sat back and counted your shekels? Fuck you.

In all honesty though, I want these kykes to spread out so thin that the younger yids who have been inadvertently pozzed try to mingle even more with shitskins and wind up exposing truths like the average level of wealth for kikes is WAY above the level for white goyim.
I'm sure the niggers will just love to hear that.

checked

111 thus far. Trips can't be wrong.

Sticky this now!

You have no idea how loudly you fucking yids.

THESE THINGS EXIST BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE MADE THEM EXIST YOU FUCKING YID-CUNT.
We have physical security because we don't fucking kill each other over drumsticks like niggers, we have economic stability because we work to make money and plan ahead, and we have legal protections because our ancestors, many centuries before us, had the concept of law and put it into practice. All you fucking Jews ever did was loan shark and racketeer and conspire with our enemies against us out of your own fucking paranoia, which is created out of your own guilt for treachery that you know you committed of your own free will.

When Tacitus booted your bagel asses out of Judea in AD 70, you didn't go to India, or black Africa or anywhere else. You went to Europe. And you fucking stayed there even though you weren't wanted. If we were as bad as you kikes always say we are, we wouldn't have deported you, we would have murdered you down to the last hooknosed infant in his crib and been done with it. The Muslims had no fucking qualms about erasing your entire shitty religion from the Middle East, and niggers would have genocided you without even knowing what you were called or where you came from.

I'm fucking sick of Jews acting like our societies are evil for existing while piggybacking of our ancestors' blood, sweat and tears, and then acting like anything good that ever happened in our countries was because of them and their shitskin golems. They should go back to their native country, which isn't Israel, but Hell.

Remember the gold stars? They did that voluntarily. They labeled their own shops as jewish shops too. They meant it to be a way for jews to favor jews, but it let Germans see who the jews were.

Let's get thm to do it again!

They already did for a bit with the echoes. Then they got bored/figured it out.

Yeah when Assange mentioned that a lot of the accounts attacking wikileaks had echoes they stopped.

They still do the echos. I see them all over twitter. Was pretty funny when even wikileaks noticed that all their detractors had ((())) around their names.

Assange legitimately noticing a "coincidence" was one of my favorite moments of CY+1.

and they labeled him anti semitic, as if simply noticing what jews are doing is another shoah

Probably the second best quote about jews ever. The first being the Hitler quote about debating jews.

The chutzpah of these jews. What has American opinion of the Irish got to do with white supremacy? Surely this demonstrates the opposite. Are the Irish honorary shitskins now cus "muh oppression"?
Has this kike had a stroke? What is this jibberish. Are these Samson launch codes?
What a bizarre phrase. I now how images of live kikes scrambling out of furnaces and chimneys

This whole article is a mess. Let these spasticated ramblings be a reminder that "jewish intelligence/IQ" is a joke.

Bump

its like an anagram of the reality
How White Supremacy Can Help Dismantle Jews in Trump's America

the second the yids admit some white people have been oppressed you can blow up their entire narrative.
all peoples have experienced some sort of hardship let's dispel the jewish myth that whites are the exception

Wew lads. Just wew.

Irish immigrants to America were often slaves and did not receive free housing, free food, and NEETbux like the sandnigger invaders are getting as well.

;^)

Truer than you even meant it. The Ashkenazi Jews are some kind of Turk. The original Jewish race became mongrelized into the Shephardic Jews. Neither have any legitimate claim to Palestine.

This is funny only because I can actually see white groups like this teaming up again to purge the land of non whites!

once or twice maybe its antisemitism.

109 times its definitely you yids that are the problem.

You mean like the slave trade you kikes ran?

rense.com/general84/declare.htm
The Daily Express of London of March 24, 1933, read "Judea Declares War on Germany - Jews of All the World Unite - Boycott of German Goods - Mass Demonstrations."

Source on that? Running errands atm and cant be on phone constantly

I wonder what CY+? Kek will favor for the ovens. Last digit will say.

CY+8?! 2023 it is.

Yes. Hitler talks about it in Mein Kampf. Hitler believed the overall pattern in Jewish behavior when it comes to infiltrating countries went something like

Don't forget that they alse dominate the medicine industries to fuck up the bad goyim.

Or just anything related to health.

Pretty much this.
The myth that "Hitler made them wear it" doesn't add up.
It would have been far more cost effective and less time consuming for Hitler to simply had the Nazis shoot every Jew on the spot instead of just labeling them and sending them to camps.

oy

Did the kike just call out Ben? Oy vey.

lad i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed this post

You don't even have to go to Ireland to get a closer example. Conveniently this genocide, which meets all the rules under the definition, is called an "upheaval."

Cajuns: the original rapefugees.

not leaving these unchecked

It will be dubs I assume. I hope it's CY+11 because I don't want to wait any longer than that.
CY+11 would be one year into the successor of Trump…

I read it on Holla Forums once so I'm pretty sure it's true. Research "anti-german boycotts" I suppose.

Fucking checked.

Honestly though, Mein Kampf has a lot of important information but is fatally crippled in a few ways. Primarily, the first section of it is painfully boring autobiographical stuff. Most people who like Hitler have trouble getting through it without giving up. People predisposed to hate Hitler are even less likely to lift themselves above this hurdle.

Secondly there is the issue of it being written in German. The choice of translations can be paralyzing to a lot of people, even on Holla Forums. They don't know which copy they should read, so they just never do. Furthermore many of the available translations are filled with pozzed footnotes, omissions, etc.

Other great books like Culture of Critique have similar fatal flaws. Nobody but the most literate of autists will actually sit down and read it.

Neuroticism

since we're apparently not white now Chaim, can you explain that to your client subspecies?

welp i'm enraged enough that I'm not going to be able to fall asleep any time soon

I want you to show the 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th century caricature of Jews for every single time you try to show the caricature of Irish and Italians.

You, the duplicitous Jew who is reading this comment thread: The results you will find among western tradition may frighten you, not because of what it reveals to you but because of how thoroughly it undermines your argument in front of a free thinking audience.

Kristalknacht of this century already happened and the mental machinery of revenge is moving faster than your genocidal anti-white miscegenation campaign. Stop showing your fear if you want to last longer.

I see that "Ben from Montana" is really shaking things up there

Know what else is unearned, you fucking yid?

Your continued existance.

That was for (((Ami Fields-Meyer))).

wew

Is this kike a tranny? I see a bitch boy pic but the name is, 'Ami'.

Believe me, they're trying

Wait, does this mean I'm an autist of some sort because I had nothing to do in my middle of other nowhere?

They're struggling to 'contextualize' criminal behavior

everything i can find is saying "forced"
citation please
the jews seem to have search engines on lockdown about these subjects

Fuck off kike, you know damn well Ami is a boy's name in Hebeland.

Daily reminder, if you arrived in the last 4 monts
If you have not visited any REDPILL thread, you still BLUEPILLED.

GET IN HERE NOW AND READ IT ALL

8ch.net/pol/res/8829973.html

heres what i'm seeing
altogether during the nineteenth-century Emancipation. Under the Nazis the
term "yellow badge" first appeared in Robert Weltsch's article "Tragt ihn mit
Stolz, den gelben Fleck" ("Wear the Yellow Badge with Pride"), published in
the Judische Rundschau on April 4, 1933, in reaction to the anti-Jewish
boycott of April 1, 1933 (see boycott, anti-Jewish). At that point no official
Jewish sign was in existence and there were no plans to introduce such a
sign. Weltsch was apparently referring to the slanderous and abusive
inscriptions painted on the windows of Jewish-owned stores and businesses
in "Operation Boycott" of April 1, and the relapse to medieval times that it
signified. The proposal to impose a distinctive mark on the Jews was first
made by Reinhard Heydrich at a meeting held in the wake of the Kristallnacht pogrom, in November 1938.
military and civilian authorities issued the first decrees ordering Jewish stores
to be marked as such. Later decrees required Jews to wear a distinctive sign.
In November 1939 the Jews of Lublin, for example, were ordered to wear a
yellow badge on the left side of their breast, bearing the inscription Jude. On
November 23, Hans frank, in one of the first regulations he issued as
Generalgouverneur, stipulated that as of December 1, 1939, all "Jews and
Jewesses" over the age of twelve living in the Generalgouvernement were to
wear, on the right sleeve of their jacket or dress and on their overcoat, a white
band at least 4 inches (10 cm) in width, with a blue Star of David inscribed on
it. The Lublin order requiring a yellow badge was promptly withdrawn, and the
Lublin Jews had to wear a white armband, like the Jews in the rest of the
Generalgouvernement.
(administrative president) of the Kalisz district, issued an order for "all Jews,
irrespective of sex or age, to wear a band 10 centimeters [4 inches] in width on the right arm, below the armpit, of Jewish-yellow color [judengelber Farbe]." On December 12, Ubelhor issued a revised order: "Reichsstatthalter [Reich governor] Arthur Greiser has decreed that all Jews in the warthegau [must] wear a uniform distinctive sign. Accordingly, my order of November 14
under which Jews were obliged to wear a yellow band is amended, and I now
order [that] Jews have to wear a yellow badge in the form of a Star of David, 10 centimeters in height, on the right side of their breast and on their back." In Zagebie, a district that was also annexed to the Reich, like the Warthegau, the
Jews were ordered to wear a band on the left sleeve, with a blue Star of David painted on it; this was later replaced by a badge.
ww w.ya dvashem.org/odot_pdf/microsoft%20word%20-%2059.pdf

Like pottery.

Reported.

See: