200 Years Together: The most banned book in the world

TIME TO GET SERIOUS

I was thinking that since this is the year that things finally start popping off we could accelerate the redpilling of the Anglosphere by finally getting 200 Years Together, Alexander Solzhenitsyn's famously banned book, translated. It's been done in the past but they are shoddy translations with many pieces missing. I've been running the numbers and this is what I get:

The book consists of two volumes, the first being 512 pages and the second 600. The average word per page is 500, so for both works we have 256000 words and 300000 words accordingly. The average translation work day is about 2000 words per day in an, I would imagine, 8 hour work day. That's a pace of 250 words per hour. So for Vol. 1 we would need 1024 man hours and Vol. 2 we would need 1200 man hours.

MY THOUGHTS

If we were to do this, we would need to:

a) decide how we would get it translated (depends on the funding amount)
and
b) crowdfund the amount (hopefully without getting the cause shoahed)

As for a): I found that there are many Russian-English freelance translators on websites like Upwork who charge anywhere from 15-24$ per man hour of translation. The problem with this is that they might not have the historicity in their noggin needed to translate passages dutifully. The other is that some of them are pink haired fymynysts who might inject their bias into the translating.

We could try going the academic historian route, maybe one with some tinge of antisemitism to ensure validity, but this would be hard because the person would fear being blackballed. This could be mitigated with an omission of his name though. Also, we could try a translation services company but I think we would face many of the same issues.

As for b): KIKE KIKE SHILL MONEY GRUBBING KIKE. Yes yes, now that we've got that out of the way, I don't speak Russian and probably neither do you. If any FSB agents are listening, then we could use some support, but until that comes we need to be able to pay for services rendered. For that endeavor, I am not that well funded so I can't foot the entire bill myself. I would ask that we crowdfund the necessary cash (refunded should no one worth paying for step up to the plate) so that we can finally get this treasure trove of a book into our anglo mitts. Imagine the connections we'd be able to make with current conspiracies, I salivate at the thought.

CALCULATIONS

Well, as it stands Amazon does sell the original here: amazon.com/Hundred-Together-Complete-Edition-Volumes/dp/5969707023

Pretty pricey, but we can live with a cost at ~$150.

Next would be the translation portion. I'll use a $20/hr average though it would likely be higher if we were to go with professional services. It might take a while to find a professional company that would be willing to take this project on. I'll add in 20% of 'Murphy's Law' breathing room as things likely will go awry.

Vol 1. = 1024 * 20 = $20480 * 1.2 = $24576
Vol 2. = 1200 * 20 = $24000 * 1.2 = $28800

Campaign 1: $24576 + 150 = $24726

I think it would be reasonable to do a crowdfund for just the first one and then we can do a second one if the resultant product isn't complete dogshit. Let me reiterate, this would be the cost using a literally who translator on a freelance site so likely not the great historical translation we've always wanted, so the more this raises the better translation we'll have.

WHAT WE WOULD GET

The end result of this campaign would be an excellently translated version of the famous Vol 1. of Alexander's famous series. This does not include a print. This could be negotiated later, but my goal is to have a PDF copy available to all who wish to read it. I would pledge to make the translation open source (like software, not 100% sure how it works in the book world). I would have it made all pretty and put it out for free download without DRM or any other bullshit.

HOW DO WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT GOING TO RUN OFF WITH THE MONEY

I'm not a kike. I won't take a single penny for my own profit. Any money left over can be reimbursed or set aside for the next campaign should the first be a resounding success. It's probably that no one will take on this project at all or at least no one we would want to spend the money on. In this case, I would provide a full refund to everyone involved. I'll even donate the book to the National Archives (though I would like to keep it uwu).

I would like to know what you think about this project, ideas about which funding source won't get me shoahed immediately (jewstarter probably won't work) and if you'd be willing to chip in some money. I think if we got the boys over on the Stormer involved they'd be willing to do a funding drive if we actually gave this project some legs. It's time to get this book out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/7p2mfy
thechosenites
thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
stormfront.org/forum/t990647/
scribd.com/document/322000012/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-200-Jahre-Zusammen-Band-1-Die-Russisch-Judische-Geschichte-1795-1916
scribd.com/document/322002373/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-200-Jahre-Zusammen-Band-2-Die-Juden-in-Der-Sowjetunion
scribd.com/document/321999501/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-Dvesti-Let-Vmeste-Chast-Pervaya-Deel-1-Russisch-Incl-Voetnoten
scribd.com/document/321999477/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-Dvesti-Let-Vmeste-Chast-Vtoraya-Deel-2-Russisch-Incl-Voetnoten
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether
imtranslator.net/compare/
litres.ru/static/trials/00/14/61/00146182.a4.pdf
litres.ru/static/trials/00/16/06/00160648.a4.pdf
8ch.net/200
upfile
upfile.mobi/92atYLCJZBj
tightrope.cc/catalog/
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=A889029B6645DC3B388B89AFCDD1B956
orthodoxytoday.org/articles/ChukovskayaSolzhenitsyn.php?/articles/ChukovskayaSolzhenitsyn.htm
blackhousepublishing.com/fascism/for-my-legionaries
archive.
rusjournal.org)
radicalpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/200-Years-Together.pdf
americanrhetoric.com/speeches/alexandersolzhenitsynharvard.htm
kickstarter.com/projects/motpol/alexander-dugin-and-the-rise-of-the-multipolar-wor
ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Two_Hundred_Years_Together#critiques_without_facts
archive.is/hqrqk
blockchain.info/address/{insert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Conquest
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Zweihundert Jahre zusammen&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=B08A763FCC32F3F55FB40E404DE1A563
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3BDE5B1C3BE9A857FC0CF0BF31C2504E
scribd-
gitgud.io
arktos.com/product-category/books/
bbs.dailystormer.com/t/200-years-together-alexander-solzhenitsyn-finishing-the-translation/79563
pda.litres.ru/aleksandr-solzhenicyn/dvesti-let-vmeste-chast-ii-v-sovetskoe-vremya/
rusjournal.org/
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Raphael_Johnson]
my.mixtape.moe/yqbjst.epub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm an uncultured shit and have never heard of this book. What's the synopsis?

Nice trips.
MEME IT

It's a book detailing the involvement of Jews in the Bolshevik movement and their genocide of ethnic Russians. This has led this book to be the most banned book in the world, even though Alexander was a Nobel prize winning author who himself went to a gulag IIRC. This is basically the book that der juden doesn't want you to read. They have stopped the translation of this book into English for many years now. There exists a German and French translation, as well as a shoddy English one, but Deutsch/pol/ never wants to help translated or even find the German one.

(chKeKed)
great idea user, most have heard of what Yuri Bezemov had to say but they have no freakin idea about what Solzhenitsyn's ideas were.

Here is a poll to see how much funding we could maybe expect from this site.

poal.me/7p2mfy

I don't know how far into almost over 20 thousand dollars we could really go.

if this is going to be done, some richanon is probably gonna have to get it translated and printed himself.

Personally I'd be okay with an epub. Translation is what matters here, having a nice glossy book cover can come later. If V-dare can raise 100k three times a year for their website I think we could maybe scrape together enough money to get this put together.

Seems incredibly low. Also wondering what parts we are missing apart from the early history. I thought the 20th century part was translated.

the problem is how we find a non pozzed original copy of it and translate it verified, do they even exist?

The academic way is almost imposible while the other is the most secure but it has to be a high trust translator. all this while remain hidden from the jew.

also how do we make sure this isnt any scam to get neetbux and run like the jew you maybe? saying you wont do it is not enough really, but what else do we have?
I still want to believe this is going to happen, but its not going to be easy or done soon

Bump.

250 words per hour is practically nothing. Furthermore, you're a tripfag so you can't be trusted.

what I meant is that if we can trust that copy sold by a huge corporation…

there are many potentially good things to be gained from this angle of attack, think to how many variables it is linked to

There might be a lead in the 1st amazon review for the book (OP's link).

>If you want a copy of the english translation of this book it may be still available. When I check the web site the english version was no longer available but it may be available now. If it is not available please email me at [email protected]/* */ and I will try to get you the partial translation or what I have. It is quite a fascinating reading. I do not regard it as antisemitic but a simple rendition of the facts or history between the jews and the russians. Everything that Solzhenitsyn writes is this book is well documented and footnoted. It appears to be extremely well researched and fact checked with the sources from which the information came. So if you are so inclined please send me an email and I will send you what I have. I may ask for a small charge of $ 5 to $ 10 for copying costs. Since I paid about $90 for a two book version in Russian that is absolutely useless to me except as a doorstop this seems reasonable. Again see if there an english version on the web and if not contact me. Perhaps by making books hard to obtain we are more likely to read them.

I read French, how good is it?

The one I linked is the only legit one I could find.

I like the high trust translator route, but we'd need someone very good. I think we should do the scheming about finding the right translator in an IRC or via email in case anyone has any reservations about openly discussing possible candidates only to have jews read it and threaten them privately. I think keeping the suggestions about who we could use private would be a good idea.

To this end, I just set up this email: [email protected]/* */

Just email me.

I could post the last 4 letters in my last name to prove I don't have a Jewish surname. I would redact the rest of course. Without doxing myself there's not much more than that that I could do. I like to maintain OPSEC for a reason.

He likely has the shoddy English translation that is commonly available on jewgle. It's really spotty. I can email him to confirm that though.

I would need help finding it, but I can't speculate as to how good it is.

Nice digits.

A couple concerns. The first and foremost is with giving such a large sum of a money to a random user. Not a chance. I don't care how many times you tell me you aren't a kike. Crowdfunding has gotten fucked by well meaning project creators let alone by scam artists. This could be alleviated by getting a current big name WN with a proven track record to be the project leader. This would have the downside of the project gaining more attention and increasing the chances of it getting Shut Down. While they couldn't stop people from donating or a private citizen paying another to translate a book, I do envision a campaign of harassment and frivolous lawsuits by (((human rights groups))). I think this would be a problem with just your average crowdfunding as well. Whether it used a traditional site or social media, it would get out. Are you comfortable being exposed like that? Do any sites let you put up bullshit without verifying who you are anymore? A way to mitigate the distrust could be to secure private funding to translate a crucial parts of the book that have already been translated. Not only would it prove that the project isn't a fraud, but it would show the quality of the product over existing efforts and show that it's compelling enough for someone with money and WN interests to back.

The second is the translator. Going the freelance route is a no go in my opinion. Translation is difficult enough to perform with nuance and I wouldn't be interested in keeping some cyka blyat in vodka to merely get a readable translation. I think going an academic path, preferably someone with a historical background, is by far the better one. Talking about the sums of money that you are, it is worth it to go the extra mile. Looking for Russian academics who have no love for the kikes and who have published in English is my first thought for likely translators. It's already been published over there and the kikes seem to have less influence there as well so it should help to mitigate plots of jewery. We'd need some russiabros to help in this search. This is a great idea and it has potential, but it is going to be a lot of work to do it right. More work, and with the possibility of exposing yourself, than you think.

why not get jewgle translate to get started on it and then have human translators fix the gibberish sections?
Start with Russian version, scan, OCR then jewgle translate?

Nice considerations.

Great idea OP, I'm in. I'll drop $50 on this once you figure out a funding source. Maybe this something that Wesearchr would host.

(checked)

Good idea Op

Getting the Russian version widely available on the web would be a good first start. That way even after OP is accidentally killed in (((a robbery gone wrong))) volunteers can still continue the project.

It's bretty good. Willing to help with proofreading the translation

Theres a good idea. Have some Russian anons work together to work on a translation. Not academic quality but it's better than nothing, and probably pretty accurate.

Who would pass muster? Most WNs are considered feds if they are jew wise and the ones that aren't would taint the project's purity with their cuckiness in Holla Forums's eyes. The only person that comes to mind is Anglin, but even he is widely suspected to be a fed, the validity of which hasn't been proven. I honestly don't care if it's exactly me doing it, but I am an accountant by trade so at least I'd be able to keep track of the money. I would not like to get doxed which is why I'm keeping such a degree of separation, so working through a well named WN would mitigate some of my personal concerns as well.

Please elaborate on that.

Do you mean to provide a proof of concept before asking anons to accept my word whole cloth? I agree with that.

I prefer the academic path as well, but I'm not versed in Russian academics enough to be able to find someone worth sourcing for this project that would also want to expose himself to this sort of scrutiny should the project details leak.

Honestly we have a shoddy copy already. I want an academic-level copy. Hence the funding drive. I love my rusanons but having someone well versed in the history would aid the translation immensely. It's intricate and likely to trip up a well-meaning but ultimately not-up-to-the-task user, and we already have some chapters shoddily translated anyway. I want a proper copy for all to read. This book proliferating through the anglosphere would be very important.

thechosenites files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf

he's right, plenty of half finished translations floating around the web

thechosenites .files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf

forgot the period

:^)

Holy shit I know. It's a shitty translation. I referenced this shoddy translation many times in the past. It's piecemeal work by many different people, the validity of which is very suspect and the presentation is near garbage. It's a valiant effort but it's about time to put some real effort into this.

The reason I don't want to use that copy is that it's harder to attempt to correct a copy than it is to just start from scratch if your goal is to have a thoroughly vetted academic level translation.

That 2k words a day mark is for freelance translators who have extra shit to do such as communicating with clients, networking, and self-advertising. There's translation tools that make it easier as well. 500 words an hour isn't unreasonable so long as the translator doesn't have to keep looking up new terms. Last I knew, good quality translators will charge per word rather than per hour, probably around 10 cents per word for a language like Russian. That would run about the same cost but pricing per word helps weed out translators that drag ass in order to inflate the price.

you arent getting money, jew.
all we need is one user who speaks the language to translate it.

we do this shit for free.
thanks for the idea.

Are you guys willing to donate vol. 1 for this project? Would save us some dollarydoos. Don't know which print is more accurate or if there's any differences at all.

I am not sure either. It is a matter for careful consideration. Ultimately it would be the decision of whoever is going to take the lead on project.

Get someone who couldn't be trusted with all of the money to provide money for a small, proof of concept translation. It could be done completely in private, but I suspect that any namefag willing to front $1-2000 for the proof of concept would want their name all over it. Unless a reputable one can be found, they cannot be involved directly with the fundraising at all. Not only for the security of the money, but for the safety of the donors. This project is liability for donors as not only can their money get stolen, but having their identities exposed to be added to a list of not only anti-semites, but ones who are willing to take action. David Duke is a name that first popped into my head as an example of someone who can't be trusted, but should have the money and interest to get the project off the ground. Someone would most likely have to expose their identity to go that route. But as I said before, I think the project leader will be exposed regardless of the funding/translation route taken.

Rather than even just proofreading. I think native Russian speaker's greatest chance to help would be finding someone with the skill, desire, and time to do the translation. I suspect that finding a native English speak who would/could do it would be harder and much more likely to get jewed over.

Sounds good, would fund

in fact im taking this idea to a few russian Holla Forums boards later today. how much would you like to bet I can find 5+ russian Holla Forumslocks to translate the book and sell it on lulu.com? and i can do it for $125 - the price of the fucking untranslated book.

you are absolute gutter trash.

Anti-slide bump. I wish you luck on your endeavor op, I myself speak a little russian but can't read cyrillic worth shit.

BUMP for good thinking!

THERES ALREADY AN ENGLISH TRANSLATION. OP IS A JEW LOOKING FOR SHEKELS. MODS TEAR OWN THIS THREAD!

I wish you the best of luck with this. I have wanted to read this book for quite some time!

You mentioned that there is a shoddy translation currently available, how bad is it?

HERES ALL ENGLISH PARTS MERGED INTO ONE PDF

stormfront.org/forum/t990647/

aren't both versions available online for free?
just search "двесте лет вместе pdf" on yandex.com and you'll be set

It is not a compete translation.

Bump.

thank you for the link

of Volume One
are unavailable in this samisdat edition.

L. T. K.]
Even the forward of that one admits much was translated by computer into gibberish.

nigger the implication is that the version you are pointing is pozzed.

the task then should be to find Holla Forumsacks that speak fluently russian and english to make sure the translation is good.
this is not easy as its not a complete translation and as I said earlier:
the most difficult task is to find an original version that we can trust, and not a copy sold by (((amazon)))

I know they aren't popular here, but getting Greg Johnson or Nina Spencer on this might help.

I study translation and I am native German. I would help translating the book into English if someone can get his hands on a copy.

I'll reach out to Anglin and Dr. Duke, but I wouldn't want this project to hinge on their involvement. I think Anglin would jump aboard fairly easily but convincing Duke to part with a grand of cash for this project would take some time, though definitely worth it. I do agree that we should get a proper chapter translation as proof of concept to prove I'm not a shekelsniffer. I'll email them now.

Can't read slavrunes, pls provide magnet link or direct link to the page.

Read the OP you fucking troglodyte, I referenced it in the opening sentence. It's a shoddy translation with flat earth presentation tier formatting. It's also not complete. It's not worth fixing, to use auto insurance terminology – it's a totaled project. It would be better to start from scratch if you wanted a proper academic version.

get out.

look at the IDs user, and then read my posts

I didnt mention anything about giving shekles to OP but its true that sometimes this takes money.

But for OP: 50.000bucks is a shit ton my nigger and screams for a scam

Would you consider donating if I got Anglin to be in charge? It doesn't have to be me handling the money.

German:
Volume 1: scribd.com/document/322000012/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-200-Jahre-Zusammen-Band-1-Die-Russisch-Judische-Geschichte-1795-1916
Volume 2: scribd.com/document/322002373/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-200-Jahre-Zusammen-Band-2-Die-Juden-in-Der-Sowjetunion

Russian:
Volume 1: scribd.com/document/321999501/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-Dvesti-Let-Vmeste-Chast-Pervaya-Deel-1-Russisch-Incl-Voetnoten
Volume 2: scribd.com/document/321999477/Solzjenitsyn-Aleksandr-Dvesti-Let-Vmeste-Chast-Vtoraya-Deel-2-Russisch-Incl-Voetnoten

Go through to an actual publisher. Arktos might be interested.

Absolutely not.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So 700 pages of slavrunes?

Haha no. Andre is every bit a namefagging e-celeb. Though he might be willing to give some of his dad's money to the project.

that would fuck his OPSEC and im sure the publisher would do like the recent Mein Kampf version where they added like 300 pages of "anotations" explaining how "evil and nonsense was all of it"

Over 1100 pages of gif related

Gimme a contact. Also publishing isn't the problem, it's faithful translation. I know Arktos is the TRS publishing house IIRC.

Okay so if not those two, who?

for the low low price of 50 thousand shekels!

Holla Forums has kind of burn its bridges with them so I doubt any Holla Forums petition will have any effect there. Though I did read somewhere that Counter Currents or someone was planning a translation anyway so it might be good just to wait.

How about just doing it, you fucking kike. None of us get paid for this.

Arktos, the Spencers, Dr. MacDonald and Currents would be the people to after. Anglin and Duke would be useful to publicize it, but would be be any use translating/publishing it.

*Counter Currents

Meant for

Arktos wouldn't, they are full rightists. Sadly run by a Reifag.

translate it and put it on /pdfs/ you fucking cockmunchers. This isn't a difficult concept.

i hope your project succeeds

There's already this:thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
or
archive.org/details/AleksandrSolzhenitsyn200YearsTogether

For a while I was translating Miguel Serrano's books (amongst other things) and those were translatable with software, and his books are full of esoteric terms. Joogle translate is getting better all the time. Even German where the verbs are at the end of the sentence is better in the last few months. One thing I did come across in translating Serrano was one of his books where I found a pdf online was put online by some cuck who was afraid of muh hatespeech and fucked up entire passages by taking out "jew" and inserting "golem". So there's your someone screwing with a book problem you mentioned.
Anyway, if anyone is interested in translating stuff in general-

What I learned:

ABBYY FineReader will OCR pdf's and you go through and spell check it.

imtranslator.net/compare/
3 translation engines, promt, joogle, and microsoft.
Only 500 characters at a time. So it's slow going. Between the 3 you can figure out what sounds best and mix if needed.

Promt is Russian software anyway. It would probably do a good job once you fill in the dictonary.

Machine translations still need someone to clean them up afterwards.

We have a shitty translation already, it's been linked many times in this thread. I can't control for quality if I get some literally who slavsquatter. I don't want any money for this, I just want the book well translated (!!) and hopefully well formatted and referenced.

I'll send em an email.

oy vey those are pozzed! give OP $50,000 to (((fix))) it for you, goy! dont be such an antisemite!

this is just too much
fucking christ

Seems like someone doesn't want this book translated.(Not by a greedy kike we don't.)

Part one (Rus)
litres.ru/static/trials/00/14/61/00146182.a4.pdf

Part two (Rus)
litres.ru/static/trials/00/16/06/00160648.a4.pdf

kike im taking the russian and english versions to rusky boards today. i highly encourage other anons to do the same. Holla Forums will translate this for fucking free.

trs is in need of money after getting exposed
lmao

The amount of money you want is ridiculous.

Implication with no evidence.

So don't go to them as Holla Forums, just be whoever you are when you have a name.

I wish you luck friend, but getting people to do shit for free encourages sloth and/or shoddy work.

I'm confused, the original book is 500 pages long and these two pdfs are together about 160 pages.

fuck off trs. Holla Forums always does it for free.

Yea. This is getting kinda lame.

Good attitude!

if you want to translate the book professionally, why the fuck are you asking regular anons for shekels? why arent you going to well financed right-wingers instead? if your approach if this fucking shoddy and stupid how can we trust you to produce something that isnt shoddy and stupid? you dont ask Holla Forums for money and you certainly dont ask for 50k. fuck off you scamming cunt.

According to Solzhenitsyn, Jews are non-producing people ("непроизводительный народ" (pp. 52, 59), they refuse to engage in factory labor (с. 244–245). They are averse to agriculture and unwilling to till the land either in Russia, in Argentina, or in Palestine (pp. 73, 76, 157, 256, 258, 267–268), and the author blames Jews' own behavior for pogroms (pp. 210, 483, 120). Solzhenitsyn claims further that Jews used Kabbalah to tempt Russians into heresy (p. 20), they seduced Russians with rationalism and fashion (p. 21), provoked sectarianism and weakened the financial system (p. 70), committed murders on the orders of qahal authorities (p. 87), and exerted undue influence on the prerevolutionary government (p. 57).

Nice

Ca confirm, part one is 505 pages and part two is 540

Make a new board to hold the discussions and information, and gather some willing anons to translate. Slavrunes/German would be insanely easy once you get the hang of it, especially if there are native speakers.
Fiver or so NEETs could get it done with google translate pretty easily.

I'VE CREATED A BOARD DEDICATED TO THE TRANSLATION AND DISCUSSION OF THIS BOOK.

8ch.net/200

will work on the board later today and tomorrow, then will advertise to ruskies and germans who may want to help.

>>>/200/

Very sad what happened to the Russians. I think they got Jewed heavily 4 times in a very short span of time. It's amazing that they are still standing.
Much to learn from this book. Godspeed translators.

(checked)

You never asked us, but a quick google search shows that the first book "Zweihundert Jahre zusammen" costs used between 75-200€ and the second book "Zweihundert Jahre zusammen. Die Juden in der Sowjetunion von Solschenizyn" starts around 120€, because there was only one print run. Scribed wants even for its tree trial a credit card number or paypla. Fuck that shit.

Welp got permabanned for shekel sniffing. Rather silly though I understand it seems like I'm trying to milk Holla Forums for shekels for personal gain. To the guy who said I should source my money from well-financed republican financiers, take a second and think about what you just said. Who in the recucklican party would want to finance such a tome?

Seems like there's no winning here though, half of you want a WN attached and the other half doesn't. I was squarely in the 'doesn't' camp so I could have oversight over the project, but I guess doing nothing is better. I felt I was pretty candid about being willing to transfer the project to someone else who might have more credibility than a random user with a trip, but I guess not. I'm willing to bet, though I hope I'm wrong, that the resultant product of /200/ will be nothing more than a few chapters of google translate babble with inconsistent-dialect Russkie throughout, leaving us at the same position as where we started with that shitty 'chosenite' translation we already have.

I did say that it would make sense to get a proof of concept before shekelsniffing for the full first campaign. Not that people can be arsed to read the thread however. I don't see why people who can't even read the fucking thread should be allowed to weigh in on the topic of a thread of a book they'll never read, but I digress.

All I wanted was a proper translation but all it seems like we are going to get is some potato slavsquatter shit translation that will leave us no better off than before.(ban evading greedy kike)

Use an empty prepaid debit for those types of sites

reported for ban evasion.

spergter

Russian translators are dirt cheap, crowdfunding this can work but not now while we are getting shitposted to death by trs, alt kikes and some other fag group LARPing.
Wait till we are back to normal faggot and come back. Probably after lurking considering you spew retarded normie opinions and are painfully new.

Yeah I can't read Russia anyway lol. I just got it to have. No prob dude just let me know where to send it.

That was pretty good, quite LARPy though.

Oh look, a Jew using legalism to attack the goy. What a shock.

The idea is that people will read that and get interested enough to read the rest, its easily available online for free, even in audiobook form.

Thank you for bringing my attention to this book. I had no idea Alexander Solzhenitsyn wrote something other than Gulag Archipelago, let alone about jews.

Yeah, I'd say wait a year or two OP. We're not going anywhere.

I speak fluent French, and can read some German, I've been making epub versions of pdf-only Holla Forums related books and am currently working on some typing out some rare Dutch books that I haven't been able to find online. I'd be willing to help proofread / translate from French

Here is a book I epubbed for Holla Forums : upfile mobi/ymrKMVAY1ao
It's called "Destroy the Accuser - Federal Homo Power Exposed" and it's part of a project to collect all of the background literature referenced in Dumitru Bacu's "The Anti-Humans - Student Re-Education in Romanian Prisons", a very redpilled book about the Jews and communism in Romania. I'll include a link for that one too:
upfile.mobi/92atYLCJZBj

are you able to scan the books? don't need all at once, if you can scan a part and share it, you or someone else can scan and share more at a later date.

this. furthering the Nationalist Socialist cause and fighting Marxists should be enough. We have numbers, if many anons contribute a little and proofread each other we can achieve many things without giving the Jews a chance at our money.

based mods

Think I might read more of it. It's fun to LARP sometimes.

hey nice work on your translations!

I'm a native English speaker but I speak French also. I would be very interested if anyone has a copy of the French translation.

Holly shit

WLP didnt like LARPers, or hobbyists, as he called them.

Hitler dubs checked, I can read German pretty well as long as the translation is well done. A native speaker would be far better at teasing meaning out of oddly-worded phrases, but I'll give it a shot.

Most Germans don't use prepaid debit cards. So I have fucking no idea how the laws about them work in Germany.

he also wrote "a warning to the west"
which is the transcript of this speech

Yes, and he wrote a book about bombing an FBI building too.

nice tricks there shlomo

got links for German version that aren't Scribd? I don't into Jewish social media so I can't download from there.

Its not actually about killing niggers anyways, at one point he blows a church up with a Rabbi behind a pro-racemixing bill, and the priest, and many influential pro-genocide politicians etc. I wont spoil how, thats the interesting part.

That's what I plan on doing while buying some Nazi memorabilia. Any ideas for purchasing? I have like 140 dollars just lying around. Plan on getting:

- Black sun necklace
- Nazi Germany flag
That's only gonna cost like 50$ tops if they reallly fuck me over on shipping and handling.

I checked and the French version runs to about 20 for the first volume, and 200 for the second. I'll check if it's available in my university's library.

sorry I seem to have given the wrong impression, those aren't my translations, I transformed scans into epubs, Destroy the Accuser is American, and the other was already translated, I just corrected the scan-to-text results and manually typed some of the Appendix.

I'm working on some translations from Dutch, but they aren't finished yet.

tightrope.cc/catalog/

PDF of the French translation

Both Volumes

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=A889029B6645DC3B388B89AFCDD1B956

orthodoxytoday.org/articles/ChukovskayaSolzhenitsyn.php?/articles/ChukovskayaSolzhenitsyn.htm

Nigger please.

So did the thread die already?

Merci!

(Checked)
?????
Also I didn't realize these were published so recently.

mods are jews here

ignore the interviewer interpretation. The interview is worth it anyway.

Niiice. Thanks user.

Pretty sure the throwing up thing is just a meme he got from a video game. Pic related didnt, and neither did Commander B from what I know. I doubt Bob Mathews threw up when he shot the jewish radio broadcaster, etc.

You would

It is indeed a great interview.

oyyyyy veyyyy

thank you user, 900+ how good is this french version compared to the original? Is it worth translating to English, or should us froggies leave it to the ruskies?

(heil!)

mods confirmed kikes; it's not like OP put up a patreon link or something. Don't be discouraged OP, this sounds like a worthy project.

The traditional way of solving the problem here would be with some sort of escrow system, but that's hard when everyone's anonymous because you need a mutually trusted party. So consider this:

A company specialized in NatSoc/Fascist literature recently published an new translation of Codreanu's For My Legionaries in 2015 (which you can actually buy in bookstores with cash). They could help us get this project off the ground:
1) They're not attached to any namefag in particular - the website gives the address of a "virtual office address" provider in London
2) They do business under a stable name/brand catering to a customer base that will eat them alive if they try any kikery
3) They've experience putting out a finished product and could probably help track down a competent, sympathetic translator.

I see two ways we could use them to achieve the goals of this translation project:
First, we could use them as a trusted middleman between anons and the translator - we give shekels in exchange for some documented proof of the contract (maybe just an email exchange with an address at their domain) that we can spread far and wide in the event they back out on the deal.
Alternatively, we could contact them en masse expressing interest in the publication of such a translation (perhaps pre-ordering or placing deposits to sweeten the deal).

the book publisher in question: blackhousepublishing.com/fascism/for-my-legionaries

Seems like a plan, although there don't seem to be a lot of Russians around on here.

Do they have their own imageboards where we can contact them?

Sorry for bumping this thread, I didnt expand the OP to find out he was asking for money instead of just suggesting we translate it ourselves.

ok, I say we do so over on
>>>/200/

Yes, Russians have their own boards, I don't know what they are though. Someone said they posted it over there as well, but it might be best if someone who knows ruskie double checks.

The only russian board on this site was >>>/poltach/ but that's gone I think.

I meant boards as in imageboards, not as in 8chboards

Imageboards are largely banned in Russia because of the anti-pornography laws. That's likely why /poltach/ got shoahed.

I'm not too up to date on this stuff maybe. I remember getting linked to some russian imageboards a few years ago and it looked pretty active back then, guess things could've changed since then.

more than that, spreading it around helps distribute the workload plus makes it damn near impossible to get rid of… after all there must be a reason it's been censored this way.

Good thing we banned the OP

Well abcde mods at It again

MEME IT

2ch.hk still exists

somehow

>>>/200/2

Any user have the pdf/epub for Gulag Archipelago ?

archive. org/stream/AleksandrSolzhenitsynTheGulagArchipelago/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_The_Gulag_Archipelago_djvu.txt

Why isn't the orthodox nationalist guy working on this already

I would recommend that the people in charge of this operation contact Dr Matthew Raphael Johnson (rusjournal.org) for advice on this topic.

He speaks Russian and this is exactly the kind of topic he is interested in. It may be that a good translation exists already.

Consider this:

We take the shitty translation, host it in a commentable version beside an epub of the original, and us Russian-speakers have a go at unfucking each sentence.
It saves each day, and if shills happen, anyone can just undo an edit.

It'll be the first crowd-translated book.

We'd need a stickied thread and an end date after which a vote of a 100 people would be required to reopen the file for editing, but I think it's doable. I'd do it myself- I love this sort of shit- but I definitely don't have the time to do it for free.

But I do have the time to do it with other people while procrastinating at something else y'know?

with a shitload of backup saves obviously

>>>/200/2

200 Years pdf:
radicalpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/200-Years-Together.pdf

Address at Harvard:
americanrhetoric.com/speeches/alexandersolzhenitsynharvard.htm

I'm doing translations as side job (lol no income tax). Mostly just some 10-page short works/chapters/etc, and I can tell you that translating is TOUGH. You need to know both the language you're translating from and to, but know it well enough to not fuck up meanings and end up with Duwang. Preferrably, you should also know something about the topic you're translating. And it gets harder when the content is deep. If you really want to translate well, your ears will fucking bleed.
Under these conditions, 20-30 amerishekels per 500 words is reasonable (translation sites will jew you). Ofc when you're paying a pure cheeki breeki that's online through Slav magic on a beartop computer, you can pay less. Typical Russian salaries are a few hundred $ per month.
I'm a non-American Slav, not Russian tho. I handle Russian language pretty well, so I'm definitely going to read this. (Currently reading Kaczynski's manifesto and Fry The Brain.)
If you're willing to risk it and pay, I can translate; I'm not translating for free cuz it's hard, like I said, I don't have much experience translating from Russian (only casual stuff, no books) and so it's going to be a full time job for me. Basically, I translate something and then as long as I get paid, I translate some more; if I don't get paid, I stop. I doubt anyone here will bother though…

So yes, 50k shekels total is too much, you're a shabbos goy if you go above 20k total and you can do it for 5k or less with probably shit quality.

The boys at Atavistic Intelligentsia have already expressed serious interest in translating this work. Several of them speak Russian and one is currently studying in St Petersburg. They have a pretty good geo-political knowledge base and at least one seems to be nat soc. They are all definitely anti Semitic. Not trying to shill for them too hard, but for a project like this they would probably be a good team that we could trust.

so make a translation? if you arent willing to contribute to the Aryan race unless you're getting paid then you aren't an Aryan after all.

Paladin Press? comes to mind but i do not know if they are kikes. someone please check this out. I don't have a good Jewdar

(cont.)
If you get someone to do it for free, you should just move to Tel Aviv, no doubt you'll find a person of nose willing to employ you.

Here's an idea that improves quality: get several translators that will proofread each other. It makes one translator's work much simpler, too, with much less stressing over quality.

If I starve to death, I can hardly contribute. You're talking about spending 8 hours a day doing it for free, for several months. Faggot.

no one is going to give you shekels. reported for kikery.

Theres an entire board dedicated to the translation and discussion of this book. If any Slavs or Russians want to contribute, they can. No one is giving any of you Jews money, however.

Then I won't translate, just read. That's it.

who cares? its not like you're the only person who can translate the text.

an (((edited))) version

Apparently, you do.

bet i could offer a translation job on freelancer.com or guru.com and pay $1000 at most for a legit translation. are u mad no one is giving you shekels?

Good. Then do it.
No, why?

ok.

Kill yourself.

Except 8ch is hosted in the USA and run by admins in the Philippines you fucking moron. Russian laws have zero bearing on any 8ch boards.

It would literally be less risky, costly and troublesome to purchase the book off of Amazon and learn Russian.

I remember most of a decade ago one of the really wordy alt-right sites was translating this. I don't remember which one, think one of the ones that obsess over Evola

You run the mild risk of them farming it out to a pajeet who studied russian for 6 months and pocketing most of the money

because there isn't a single Russian Holla Forumslock on any of the chans who would be willing to translate this text with a few of his buddies.

fuck off kike.

yeah people don't really do thousands of hours of work because anonymous comments told them to. I'm also not the one promiting e-begging. But nice projection

but people who fight against the Jew do.
you realize how many hours per day I and other anons spend on Holla Forums and elsewhere redpilling people about Jews, discussing Jews and etc? We do it for free. You arent one of us, and no one is ever going to pay you a dime to translate this or any other work. Your thread has been up for over 5 hours and no one – not a single person – has offered to pay you or even encouraged you. Stay mad.

TYPICAL TRICKS

OY VEY

my first thoughts were of Arktos as well. From their site:

"Arktos has established itself as the principal publisher in English of the writings of the European “New Right” school of political thought (including original translations of works by its luminaries Alain de Benoist, Guillaume Faye and Pierre Krebs). We have also issued the first translations into English of the prominent Russian geopolitical thinker Alexander Dugin, who has served as an adviser to Vladimir Putin, as well as several works by the noted Italian traditionalist philosopher, Julius Evola. "

I see no reason they wouldn't be the route to go. I'd actually thought of trying to reach out and ask if Jorjani had already considered producing this.

[email protected]/* */

Open-source translation via git
Original text can be uploaded and presented so that each sentence is a line.
People may then push commits for specific sentences.
In this manner, the text may be collaboratively translated in a transparent manner. While it may be slow, the longer the project stays alive the more steam it will build up. It could then be shilled on language learning sites as a learning exercise in order to increase effective manpower.

oy vey but then OP doesn't get any shekels! this is like anudda shoah!

I don't speak Russian, so I went ahead and downloaded the French version available on Library Genesis. The translators seem to be legit, even referencing the fact that an English translation doesn't exist and that the truth shouldn't be hidden, hence why they translated this book and got it published.

Gotta say, this seems like the only way. This is a behemoth of a book (considering I read August 1914, I didn't expect anything less), and asking one or two guys to do this in their spare time will mean production will be slow, especially if they want to assume accurate translation. Not to mention that people will take certain sentences differently. I did a little bit of translating in French and Chinese, and it's really hard to keep with colloquial terms and meanings. I think a collaborative effort along the way is good planning.

I'm willing to donate to a legitimate decent translation.

You will need a fluent speaker translator probably though, there is a lot of nuances and specifics in historical writings that many translators may be unable to pick up on. This is definitely a project.

Oh, a note on baiting academics into participating: play on their desire show off their intellect. Presenting them with a shitty, hastily cobbled together translation will bring out all the know-it-alls eager to point out the mistakes.

I was just going to learn German to read it, but anyhow if this manages to get an English translation it would be great seeing as the one we have now reads like it was translated through google.

The French-translated edition actually has references and little explanations for certain translated words. Not for everything, I'm sure, but nonetheless helps you to follow through, even if you're just translating.

Shut the fuck up. Do you realize how badly we need a decent english translation of this? The shit you are linking is nowhere NEAR a decent translation.

this user
gave us the perfect and most economical method of getting a translation, and here you are still shilling that we pay someone. not happening, rabbi.

Jesus I just got into the thread. Well if you go via git, good luck finding translators who can do it. I mean that legitimately. I am not sure how many anons there are that are bilingual enough between russian and english to pull this off. If you want to translate from the french version you might have an easier time but it may lose something between translations.

no one is giving you money. samefag all you want.

There are some kind of web applications where a whole text can be broken up and then people can add a translation and then other people can check it and make changes or leave comments and stuff. I saw it being used to translate VNs and stuff but I haven't looked at that stuff in a billion years.

Sounds like a personal problem.

git is the way 2 go

I'm paying voice actor to do fashy audiobooks.
This will be bumped up to the next project for sure.

see

no one is giving you money regardless of how much you samefag. dumb kike.

what part of I'm paying did you not understand?
Here is a sample of what I paid for.

They are a good publisher, and a good choice for Two Hundred Years Together. We want a professional edition Holla Forumsacks can display alongside their extant Solzhenitsyn collections, not samizdat from a mystery translator.

Meanwhile, while we are on the topic of translating works by conservative authors named Alexander from Russian to English, Arktos is currently running a Kickstarter to publish The Rise of The Fourth Political Theory (a sequel to The Fourth Political Theory, which I have read in the Arktos edition), Ethnosociology: The Foundations, and Ethnos and Society.

kickstarter.com/projects/motpol/alexander-dugin-and-the-rise-of-the-multipolar-wor

The project remains well short of the goal, so while Solzhenitsyn is assuredly the greater figure of the two, let us not completely forget the influential antiglobalist geopolitical theorist Dugin.

reported for scamming.

You know some of us here are not NEET trash and putting money to pay for a project like this would be a drop on the ocean?

Facepalm The pledges are in Swedish kronor, not US dollars. You don't have to order physical copies if you aren't interested, I'm just saying Arktos editions are worth it if it is your thing.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn is the most famous historian in all of Russia. If you can read Russian, it's actually pretty weird that (((they))) did what they did in trying to hide the truth so aggressively. Solzhenitsyn didn't completely blame (((them))) and it was much more muted than numerous other works that got translations concerning (((them))) but I guess it did reveal a lot more truth than (((they'd))) like and it did not help that Solzhenitsyn himself is a bestselling author with millions of copies sold around the world. The irony is that by banning it, (((they))) just give more credibility to the fact (((they))) are what everyone has claimed they are for centuries and they (((they))) really do control all the publishing and media.

and some of us arent getting scammed out of 50k for a book. go kill yourself greedy kike.

You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the 'Russian Revolution.' It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators.

~~Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008), Nobel-Prize laureate novelist, historian and critic of communist totalitarianism. Read his books The Gulag Archipelago II, One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich and 200 Years Together

ia801703.us.archive.org/13/items/RussiaNo.11919--ACollectionOfReportsOnBolshevismInRussia1.ed./Russia_No.1_1919--A_Report_On_Bolshevism_In_Russia.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=eP18DvPFn9w

In the Bolshevik era, 85 percent of the membership of the Soviet communist party was Jewish, though Jews comprised only 1.8 percent of the total population. ~ Stuart Kahan (Historian)

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

The more the truth is censored, the more easy is it to know it is the truth because the lengths they go to to hide it.

this,

pretty good article, thanks.

Even people on Wikipedia are starting to get suspicious of all the censorship surrounding the book.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Two_Hundred_Years_Together#critiques_without_facts

bump for massive potential.

And there it is.
Shill grubbing money.
Blatant.
Sage.

Two options:
1) hire translators or use Holla Forumslack translators
2) learn russian

If we get it to take off, I'll do my part, let's say 10 pages (like I said, it'll be extremely painful).

KILL YOURSELF

(checked)

It's a fucking crime to humanity that this book hasn't been translated properly yet to English
If I had a ton of money (hopefully I'll get there in a few years) I'd personally bankroll translating this and his Red Wheel series on the Russian revolution (currently only the first two books are available)
surely there's a russian autist on iron march or something that would translate it if we somehow raised that much
I remember there being a russian website with all of his works uploaded for free, but I can't for the life of me remember the url

Making an actual GOOD translation of a book is blood and sweat, user. You know, hard work.

Do you know who jew people out of their honest earnings?

Jews, you faggot.

Now I'm not saying 50k is not too much. I have no idea honestly, but one thing's sure. A 4free translation would be inferior. Would be, if it ever saw the light of day, which it won't.

mods are fucking jews again

Bless you for KeK knows what you do is for the good of The People
I lend you some of my great power.

archiving this thread for proof of pol getting things done
archive.is/hqrqk

As I thought, /200/ still has nothing on it still so banning me isn't helping this project move forward. There's a reason this hasn't been done before – it's a lot of thankless work, as you can see even the most antikike people on the web are too paranoid to either trust an user or some public wn identity. I won't be holding my breath that anonymous contributors put in over a thousand hours of hard work simply because we asked them since I've been waiting many years for anyone to do this and it hasn't been done.

As for the git, I'll admit it's a cool idea, but git is a platform owned by virulent SJWs as even a cursory visitor to Holla Forums would remember. I'm not convinced that they would let the project survive and I wouldn't want them to be who we relied upon not to shoah the whole thing. Not to mention the whole goal of the project was to get it translated by someone who knows a bit of the history and won't let context get lost in the margins since a sentence by sentence translation of a book done by different people would lose overarching themes and motifs.

I don't know guys, I know I put off some people with my $25k number but if you're of the opinion it can be cost controlled a little better I'm all ears. Things do indeed cost money if you want them done right however. I've still yet to see any mythical rusanons step up to the plate and commit any time to not let the project die. I also don't mind if someone else takes the mantle of responsibility for the project however, I just want someone to do it.

I also think it would be smart to do a proof of concept of the first chapter first though. I'll be in touch with the publishers that seemed sympathetic ITT.

I've still yet to see any full pdfs of the Russian translation to get posted ITT so if someone could help me find one I'd appreciate it. Also if anyone who can read slavrunes could help me find a Russian historian that seems good on the JQ that would be great.

It's ironic that our Orthodox Christian modkike feels compelled to shut down a project that investigates the killing of his religious kin by those he purports to hate, but it's not like irony is ever lost on them amirite?

Email me at [email protected]/* */

Don't you have another Rach to post kikefy?

Give it time. I'm still working on my other book projects, we'll get to it eventually. It's not like we have limitless free time.

The jews did it.

Right, but I'm also not of the opinion we should put the project on hold for you. Getting this book translated sounds like a Holla Forums magnum opus.

Really, someone who is fluent in both English and German should just fly through it at reading/copying speed, and then sell it for their own profit. Welcome to capitalism.

Except translation is like telephone, the more steps the worse it is. In your scenario we are going from Russia to German to English instead of properly going from Russian to English. I also asked deutsch/pol/ this many times and they never contributed, a recurring theme on this project.

8gag in 2017

8gag in 2017

You're in the wrong place friendo.
That, or you've injected too much crack.

I'll get in touch.

Eh. Instead of paying some shekelgrubbing uncultured normalfag, I would suggest finding some Russian-speaking Holla Forumsack(s) to do it. If I knew Russian, I would gladly accept a pay much below the market rates. I would need basically enough to pay my bills and put food on the table while ditching my normal job and devoting myself full-time to the translation. I'm sure many of us would do the same if we could. Bear in mind that in most parts of the world with a significant number of Russian speakers, living costs are very low (at least compared to the West). This means we would get a much higher-quality translation by somebody who groks the subject matter for a fraction of the cost.

Also, instead of funding everything up-front, this could be an ongoing pay-as-you-go effort. Translate five pages, be paid for five pages. This way anons could throw small sums at the project as the work progresses, see the results and know that the money isn't wasted or defrauded. You could set up a public buttcoin address for donations for full accounting transparency on your part and relative anonymity for you, the backers, and the hired translator(s). This way we'd see in real time how much you received, how much you have spent and how much you got left in the coffers, no trust required. This would also cut out any middlemen who could pull the rug from under the project under jewish threats. I think setting it up like that would be much more realistic than wanting us to shell 25 grand to some random user upfront.

SHILL SHILL QUIT BEGGING FOR MONEY FOR WORK SHILL SHILL SHILLSHILL

I like this idea, can you give me more info? I'm sure the OP who def isn't me ;^) would love to provide as much transparency as possible. Instead of a page by page basis though, I think chapter by chapter would be more reasonable. Still waiting on that one user with the copy of the first volume he'd want to donate to come through though.

The problem has always been who does the translating. We want a good translation, not one by some literally who whose translation might be shit. If the person has a deep, well versed history with the subject (reading Holla Forums and being wise on JQ isn't all it takes) would be necessary as well.

I already said I don't have the skill to do it myself, you retard. And it's a lot of work, too much to do in free time in a reasonable timeframe. We need somebody to devote himself to this full-time, preferably without becoming homeless and/or starving to death in the process.

I was just lampooning the silly people ITT who want the whole thing to be done for free

Вув ладс. I found a torrent with fucking everything from Solzhenitsyn (in slavrunes, ofc). goldenshara.org/viewtopic.php?t=187691

Interesting, but how is it arranged? Seems like 5 page sections.

Nevermind, someone already linked

He tells the story he witnessed of a guy in the red army that joked with his partners "do not go to the frontline brother, it is for the Yids we are fighting" and a man with a briefcase and glasses overheard them, then talked to his superior officer, then they immediately had him executed with a shot in the head against the wall

What more info? You install a buttcoin wallet program, generate yourself an address and give it to Holla Forumsacks so they can throw money at you. The entire history of transactions going in and out of any address is public in the blockchain by design, everyone can look at it e.g. at blockchain.info/address/{insert address here}
As long as translators accept payment directly in buttcoins, no intermediary is necessary to transfer money in and out and no (((bank))) or (((freelancing agency))) or (((crowdfunding site))) can shut it down, as the address holder can himself send money he has and there are no central authorities capable of stopping transactions from propagating. Addresses are not tied to identities either (everybody can generate himself a new address at will).
tl;dr: learn how buttcoin works. It ain't hard.

My idea was that once you have some shit done, it's better to publish it ASAP to let people see progress is being done. And the smaller it is, the less money you need to get initially from anons to jump-start the work and the less money everybody risks in case either you or your translator turns out to be a scamming yid. But yeah, whatever works.

We probably have some history students on this board, some might even speak Russian. Finding a capable faggot within our own ranks is not as hopeless as you think.

Look up the Creative Commons licenses. One should fit this project well.

Well fug. As always, you can't tell a moron from a mocker on teh intarwebz. No non-verbal cues visible and shit.

Great shit guys, I'm going to donate some if this gets going. This is real man shit, not photoshops and jokes.

Nah, I will definitely want some photoshops and jokes as illustrations.

Welp, 20$/hour is a freaking lot.
The usual russian labor paycheck is from 200 to 400$. would even sell something for this 20$/hour, shit!

Also: slav pride, unite!

Well I have a buttcoin address, but I won't share it because I don't want to pretend like I'm shekel sniffing before I get any work off the ground. Based on the poll, we will have more than enough to do a first chapter if even half of the pledges come through.

I'll be working with some people that have emailed me and I'll be emailing those at Arktos and Atavistic Intelligentsia.

If any Rusanons who speak the language VERY WELL, preferrably your first language, then please email me at [email protected]/* */ We can talk about reasonable compensation but I'd prefer anons who can contribute more than just a few pages. Reliable people working whenever we get enough contributions for a chapter would be preferable.

[email protected]/* */ ***

I don't speak slavrunes, would you happen to help me find a slav company that would want to do this at potato sack prices? I'd love to bring the project cost down but I'm also not looking for 'duwang' as the other user put it. What would be a more reasonable price quote? There's always the CAPEX problem but the dollar is really strong v the Ruble so that should work in our favor.

I can also publicize any expenditures made, though you'll be able to see it in the BTC address history apparently, along with receipts and communiques. It's really the best I can do afaik. Like I said, I don't want a single shekel for this. I just want the full book.

I'll be reaching out to some Russian historians here in the states and see if they would want to contribute.

I love this idea of translating his final book into english. I have a russian friend who I have known for about 20 years over the tubes. I told him about the book and asked him if he had read it? His reply was that the book was exceedingly cumbersome to read due to the way in which it was written. Which probably means it is an exceedingly scholarly tome written in russian possibly over the heads of normal russian fags.
It is also exceedingly suspect that AS lived his last decade plus of his life in upstate NY where he wrote his final master piece. So he lived in the US wrote his last epic book and yet some how it just can't be translated into english.

That's been my contention from the beginning. It's probably over the head of most translators which is why finding a scholarly level translator would probably be the best.

So what. I use TOR, 8ch onion is being a bitch right now, so I've stopped but some Holla Forums opinions can get you in prison over here. We're an anonymous messageboard, ffs we should be encouraging anonymity.

Was looking for some good historians, found this guy but he already passed. This is the kind of person that seems to be /ourguy/ level.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Conquest

Even wrote books about Holodomor.

I'm working on an epub version of the german translation. Have to remove footnotes tho.

I've got a pdf of the book in french barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
I don't know if an english translation of the french could compare to the russian original, but from the breif comparisons I made with the partial english translation it looks okay
could it be worth trying to fill up the missing bits in english with a secondary french translation?

speak to arktos or logik.se and get them to run a kickstarter, I hate to say it, but I wouldn't trust some random with my cash.

I hate to say it, because I don't want to offend you if oyu are genuine.

You can find both books in German here:
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Zweihundert Jahre zusammen&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def

Kickstarter would never allow this to run. I know that for an absolute fact. Also, Jewstarter provides no more protections than giving a random idiot (like myself) the money. They also take a cut, something like 5-10%. I reached out to Arktos and Atavistic Intelligentsia and will try logik.

At least with a buttcoin you can track the payments. I think that's a good compromise.

As for the translation commons license, the one thing I'd want is to prevent cuck publications from publishing our work with a thousand footnotes. I also don't want cuck publications making money from it. I don't know if we can swing that and also have creative commons licenses, but that's always an issue.

Also, do you think Mr. Solzehenitsyn's estate has license to the work? I wouldn't want to catch legal heat halfway through the translation. How would I check that? I know we have law fags here.

THINGS I COULD USE HELP WITH

Finding (possibly jew wise) Russian historians who might be enticed to work on the project. I'm not looking to have someone work on this who would write half the book as refutations to the assertions that Jews were heavily involved like the common Mein Kampf publications. I just want a translation, not much additional annotation necessary.

Oh look a trip to filter.

Im not sure if Holla Forums is retarded today, but the book is already translated and available online.

https: //www.biblebelievers.org.au/200%20YEARS.pdf

thanks. OP is just a scamming Jew trying to get shekels from Holla Forums. nothing new.

reported for ban evasion and shilling for shekels.

read the thread dumb faggot

Oh hey kikefy you woke up. Your /200/ board is still fucking dead idiot.

and youre still broke :^)

I didn't even post my BTC address and I won't until this project has more legs. What is the mod's problem with this? Can't you just go back to posting Rach?

you forgot to use your tripcode. now everyone knows you're shilling.

Shilling what exactly, mush brain?

Is it a translation, or a (((translation)))?

It's a half finished shit translation that leaves out all the good parts and already linked 20 times in the thread besides already having been addressed in the OP. Not sure why the mods are freaking out

Are you dense?

What happened?

I know they get lots of hate, but this might be something Dickie Spencer and his Russian wife would be interested in. At the very least he'll get a chance to suck more money from us and we'll get an anglo translation of what is probably the most important Holla Forums related book ever written. It's not ideal, but we need an anglo version.

I can't make heads or tails if there are correct russian copies online of 200 Years Together. Libgen has word documents available, but both are A4 and around 196 pages long. In the correct book format they might probably be 500 or so pages long.
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=B08A763FCC32F3F55FB40E404DE1A563
libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=3BDE5B1C3BE9A857FC0CF0BF31C2504E

Making a git to translate this book might be a good thing to do. I had hopes of translating this book to english myself at some point to strengthen my russian. I could work off of the german translation as well, but can't download scribd books. Anyway, too late to think about it know, let's see if this thread survives the night.

OP IS ASKING FOR 50,000 SHEKELS

NEVER FORGET Holla Forums DOES IT FOR FREE

sage and report.

WE ARE ALSO PREPARING A GIT TRANSLATION PROJECT FOR THIS BOOK. THE FINAL TRANSLATION WILL BE LICENSED UNDER CREATIVE COMMONS. IT WILL BE FREE

Holla Forums does it for free

This is kikefy sperging out:

It's funny how our own mods can't even redtext or cross board link

It's >>>/200/ buddy, and it's dead already. We still don't have a pdf or OCR'd Russian translation to work from.

I am not asking for $50k you dumb kikefy cunt. That was just a rough calculation. Since this isn't reddit, not sure if you realize since you can't even format text, I can't edit my post. $50k was a rough hatchet job of what it would cost for a professional translation. As it stands, exactly zero mythical rusanons have shown up and offered to do any work. Only one person offered to help but even he said it wouldn't be completely free, not that it should be given that this is tough work.

no one is giving you shekels

shilling this hard

If you are serious, you should make a wordpress or at the very least another board and have some place to organize. You aren't going to get $20 worth of buttcoins from this thread, let alone 8k.

How is the German Version? I found both books in German. I'm also able to read in Russian but I'm not that fluent anymore and prefer German or English, but I still could compare with the Russian version. I just don't want to waste my time reading a 'edited' version of the original.

Well, I can't compare it to the Russian original but it seems to be well translated. I'm currently fixing OCR typos and reading a bit here and there. Seems to give good reasons why people back then were anti-semites. Funny to read how the Jews tried everything to avoid manual labor or military service.

I was recently in Russia on vacation. Holla Forums was banned but 4chan wasn't. It was rough, man

The Russian government can block websites. If everybody in Russia gets blocked from using that particular board, it will die. Probably got deleted by a non-Russian mod later.

yes goy focus on unimportant things like shia lebouf ;^)

Use scribd- download.com/ to create the pds. Works easy and is free.

Accurately translate into English, Spanish and Arabic and the Jews will be shitting their pants.

PROJECT UPDATE

A few things to update you guys on:

1) First, I got in contact with multiple publishers and no one is touching it with a ten foot pole because the company that owns it, a French megapublishing house named Fayard, is refusing to license the rights to anyone. I looked around and found this guy, Arnard Nourry of pic related, to be the CEO of Fayard. A crypto if I ever saw one. Seems legitimate publishing will be a non-starter.

2) I actually found the true source of the chapters we do have. I was led to believe it was the work of people from Stormfront in a piecemeal fashion – it's not. It was actually translated by a very smart and knowledgeable guy, the kind of guy I'd love to have finish the work, but Fayard found him and threatened him if he continued his work. For whatever reason, the work we have from him is as follows:

Proper translations of Vol. 1
4, ,5

Proper translations of Vol. 2
13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27

It's a little weird he worked on chapters out of sequence, but that's that. I would say that these chapter translations came from a reputable source and we should trust them as being as good as one could expect a pirate translation to be.

3) That leaves us with the chapters he left off that we still need:

Still needs to be translated Vol. 1
1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Still needs to be translated Vol. 2

It really takes a fluency with the material to translate this stuff well. An excerpt from an email I received highlights this:

As you can see, we still have a long way to go. I need copy of book 1 so anyone in burgerland with a version of the Russian text please reach out to me at [email protected]/* */ If not, book 1 is $60 on Amazon that I found. If anyone has a proper PDF of book 1 then that would make things a whole lot simpler. I found that there's a wealth of OCR options that I could use with my current hardware so I could probably rig something were I to have the book proper. After that we could do spot checking page by page to make sure we have a proper Russian pdf so that we could then begin translation work.

BTC Wallet: 3BMtTZu2zyrpBoRVggLBVmp6pXVfo9hXwN

>gif

reported for shilling for shekels.

I speak English and Spanish fluently, some French and learning German.

I could easily help if there's a Spanish translation.

>>>/cuckchan/

In all seriousness, I wish you luck in trying to make that your pet project. I'll keep going with my thing however.

serious digits require serious action

Getting this text back is how we restore the Russian empire

Not sure about OPs intention but after reading the first two chapters… holy shit. This is not only must read for all pol/locks this book has to be read by every non-jew. Solzhenitsyn describes emotionless and with cold and piercing accuracy how jews infiltrate and take over a country economically, politically and culturally. I'm a hardened jewhater and this book got me to levels of hate I didn't know were in me. And I'm just at chapter II.

I understand, why kikes want this swept under the rug. One of the greatest authors of our time exposes their modus operandi. His words need to get out.

all you really need to expose jews is to observe how every post communist country HATES jews and has anti jewish idioms and expressions all over its common vocabulary

Tbh this doesn't expose anything. Tho it is a good indicator this can easily be spun into "Yeah, they are all anti-semites." But how about the 94% jewish law students or the 65% jewish medical students during WWI? Young jewish men flooded the universities to dodge military service while young russian men bled? Now that's a fun fact we can work with.

I think it takes away the Jewish narrative that they're history's victims and not perpetrators. Who would give a flying fuck about the holocaust if the genocide of ethnic Russians was well known to be their handiwork?

NO ONE DONATE BTC TO THIS ADDRESS

KIKE MODS CHANGED THE ADDRESS

oh its a joke address

Time to bump.

John Morgan of Arktos publishing have tried to get the rights for this book. Apparently whoever owns the rights are not willing or interested to publish in English. Sad.

The person that owns the rights is the French publishing house Fayard. Big surprise they have a mega jew as CEO :^)

(checking your ID)
one reason more to get this book widely available for free. it will hurt the kikes double!

I think it could be a good idea as well to create a JewTube or similar account of it. Every week a translated section gets posted as an audiobook. Lightens the workload for translators, and would probably help keep anons on track with finishing the book.

Baby steps.

Absolutely.

Well that explains it.

Shiggy fucking diggy, the lies people tell.

Which additive?

Okay, fellow Holla Forumsacks, I can help. Do you have a git repo ready?

I looked into git, problem is as follows:

1) they are SJWs so they won't allow un-PC content, just ask Holla Forums

2) These works are still copyrighted by some kikes at a french publishing house so if anyone were to tip git off to our project it would get shoahed immediately

There has to be any useful alternative to git. What about SVN? Would that be even possible?
Or perhaps we could OCR the pdfs to some collaboration tool?

You mean github?
Git is a version control system.

I must not know the difference, yes github is what I meant.

There are other places to host a repository.
Maybe gitgud.io
«We don't care what you host via GitGud as long as the content is not illegal»
Maybe it would be wise to get an abuse proof VPS and host own Git server there.

Except the content is illegal. The person doing a fan translation of the original work a while back got threatened with legal action by Fayard which is why he abandoned the project.

Then an abuse proof VPS is the only solution

Actually there's a guy claiming to be OP on the Daily Stormer site saying he was banned and that he's got a good translator in the wings

is this the same OP asking for 50000 shekels? who then later asked for 5000 shekels upon realizing no one is giving him money?

>>>/200/

diammonium phosphate. Its been in the supply for decades here in the USA. Its why the FBI has a list of farmers, because its super easy to make your own fertilizer. They come in and add their special additive to whatever you make, for free.

Just downloaded the german version.

If there is need I may help out with some pages but I am lazy as fuck and my eglish sucks.

And as you may know you cant really rely on german translations when it comes to the topic of Jews.

Seems like it. He's asking for $2400 now

Yup, and it's all available online. Are the folks at Github being dildos? The same code can be used at another site that is either tolerant of Holla Forumslacks or one that is newly made by Holla Forumslacks. Welcome to the Wired; it's a beautiful place.

What's that international chan called?

I'm sure we could find some ruskies there.

(checked)
Here: a pair of guides on how to use text hookers and translation aggregators to play VNs. One might need to do some fiddling with the text hookers, since we'll be pulling from a pdf instead of a VN, but the underlying principles remain the same. Switching the translation aggregator from moon to vodka will be the simplest part.

It seems to not work nearly as well as it should. www.nap.edu/read/5966/chapter/6

SCAN EACH PAGE and UPLOAD.

Then the pages can be uploaded by whoever gets the motivation and time.

Do this as an online collaboration, it would be much faster and open up the project to more resources. pic very related as idea for online format. you could have this done in 6 months or less. use the english partial translation as a beginning point.

tfw descendant of the Cossacks but have never even been to the Motherland (we gtfo during "the troubles")
tfw commie faggots on plebbit pretend to have my ancestry while crying about Trump
tfw voted for Trump and helped turn PA red

I started a rough translation from the French edition. Here is basically what I started - ignore the weird translations, I did this last night without revision, not to mention the French version has some weird words being added on to sentences, I'm assuming because they used some type of software to get the book into pdf.

Not saying we should go with the French version on this one, but I'm posting this one to re-iterate that, while having a background in Russian history would be nice, I think translating and having anons around to look up extra information while proofreading would be sufficient.

Anyway, not sure how this will continue given that we'd have to do this completely in secret since Jews being Jews, but this should definitely happen.

I desperately want to read this book in English.

go to >>>/200/ there's at least 2 other anons actively working on translations. you should coordinate

You could probably get Arktos to do it, they publish and translate many European fascist/Identitarian works. May need to crowdfund for the work, they're currently fundraising for some Dugin book

arktos.com/product-category/books/

I could definitely translate from russian to english, but that would be a really time consuming project. No way in hell I would do it for free. Can someone link the russian pdf?

no one is giving you money, kike.

so you want to read the translation and ALSO get it for free? fuck off socialist fag

You aren't dedicated enough to Holla Forums or to exposing the Jews enough that you aren't willing to translate a book in your free time…for free? Fuck you and your kike whore of a mother you filthy money grubbing Jew.

your petty insults just makes you look like a child. translating a book with many hundreds of pages is a huge time investment. it would take years for someone to translate it in their free time. maybe if you moved out of your parents' basement you'd realize that you don't have to be a jew to expect monetary compensation for work performed. but do tell me how you're so dedicated to Holla Forums and how much time you've spent of your life exposing the jews (shitposting doesn't count)

kill yourself.

kids like you is the reason this board has gone to shit. just saying

I accept your defeat.

Looks like the mods shut it down before it was even started. Is there any less Jewed website you could do this on?

Maybe you could get the most revealing chapters translated first, the ones that get censored in other English versions, if the whole thing is too big?

let's get to it lads

I'm willing to contribute. Fiet currency is no object for Truth.

bbs.dailystormer.com/t/200-years-together-alexander-solzhenitsyn-finishing-the-translation/79563

OP seems to have moved to DS

He said $200 and he can get a proper translation of a chapter.

Update: I'm pretty close to finish German epub version. Gimme a few more days.

Are you working from that German PDF? Did you OCR it?

OP went from asking for $50,000 to just $200? Shekel grubbing Jew confirmed. OP just wants money.

Well he said $200 per chapter. Either way I just hope it gets translated

I can read and understand Russian pretty well, where could I get the original or maybe pdf?
This seems intriguing,good find, I should come to this Holla Forums more often

>>>/200/

pda.litres.ru/aleksandr-solzhenicyn/dvesti-let-vmeste-chast-ii-v-sovetskoe-vremya/

Yes.

Cool. Be careful because OCR can fuck up so you might want to give it a once or twiceover before publishing it

It would be best if first few chapters of the book were translated and the proofed as a guarantee/concept of proof.

The user who is translating from French could be used for comparison as to accuracy of translation.
Once we are assured that this is working, we could throw some more effort behind it.

I find it strange that this book has not seen an English version yet.

That's what I'm doing atm. Reading the book and proof reading at the same time.

Some french kike has the english rights and he's not allowing it. I contacted the german publishing house asking when they will make a reprint as the used book go for around 150 EUR.

In the DS thread, OP said he has a translator willing to work for cheap but not free. He thinks he can get the first chapter done for free with the hope that would spur along future crowd funding so this isn't complete charity, but (((some people))) don't want this courageous translator to receive any money for his work and wants the project to die or suffer from incompetence that naturally stems from free hobbyist work

This means OP is a con-man Jew.
OP can not and will not publish this book for any amount of shekels. The best bet for anons is to translate this work anonymously and release it freely in pdf/epub/etc form.

you are OP. stop samefagging. we all know and we're slightly embarrassed for you.

Wow, these kikes are really afraid of the truth, aren't they?

Well, I say fuck him, if an independent translation starts floating online, who is to stop it? Best if people translate it independently, to keep the people involved and sources hidden.

That doesn't make any sense. If OP can't make any money from publishing it, then he'd obviously post it online for free. Is that really the best you can do?

But the English version is under copyright by a Frenchman, therefore OP can not publish the book in English for any amount of shekels. Thus there exists no reason to pay OP any money to translate the book if multiple anons are willing to translate and release it in pdf form for free. OP is a shekel grubbing kike who isn't getting any money :^)

What's to stop OP from publishing it online anonymously? Why do you sage this thread? What are you scared of Schlomo?

why does OP need $$$?
other anons who are actively working on the translation at this very moment aren't asking for money.

answer: OP is a Jew.

OP doesn't, his translator does. I'm sure if OP could speak the languages he'd have done so himself for free.

If /200/ can get it done then that's great, more power to them. I would prefer it to be done for free, and I'd even contribute if there was any manuscript in a language I speak already (there isn't). I happen to not be optimistic that people will translate a huge book well enough in a reasonable time frame and that the project would be completed. It's a lot to ask for, and many people seem to want some compensation.

OP explained in his DS thread that the $50k amount was a vastly overstated amount due to a misunderstanding at how cheap slavsquatters are willing to work at. That price is for a full rewrite from Russian translators here in the states, hence the high price tag. After learning the source of the already translated chapters, they were deemed acceptable so that plus the contracting of a slavsquatter brought the price of the project down to $2.4k.

I guess OP you should get a different translator. Holla Forums does it for free. Don't forget that kike.

I'm not OP ;^)

I said this before. I don't know if OP is a shekelgrabber or not but we need to get an english translation of this book. Not only exposes it the kikes and their corrupt ways, it is written by one of the greatest personalities of the 20th century. If a guy like William Pierce wrote it people would just laugh at it. But when someone like Solzhenitsyn opens his mouth people listen and take it seriously.

get out.

How dare he be an antisemite right?

pick one, jew.

Who gives a shit about OP? Nobody here will give him neetbux anyway. The only thing that counts is that we get a translation.

Praise g-d for our mods shutting down this bad goy with agency right?

indeed. well said.

see

I couldn't agree more ;^)

I bow before your knowledge of identities of ANONYMOUS posters, faggot.

>>>/200/40

You guys could just learn russian and then translate it.

Even if a single user translates a chapter, it'll be over in less than a year, for free, and with no chance of being shut down.

Your choice, get readin.

Anyone asking for money is Jewing you. I know someone who could do this for free. If they do it I'll get it here but otherwise there's nothing to do unless anyone else knows someone who'd do it for free.

Now who's samefagging? lol

anons are already working on a new English version. send your friend to collaborate with >>>/200/

What?

Will, do, they're a bit busy atm but they could do it, I'm sure.

One person can't do it alone. Both volumes together and we look at about 1200 hours of translation excluding any research. That's seven and a half months of work.

allow me to translate your text:

no :3 Holla Forums and /200/ does it for free

In case you weren't aware, the guy who's shutting down people supporting the 'pay people' route is one of the mods kampfy. He liked the idea so he took it for himself and is now trying to crowdsource labor instead of funding. It'll go nowhere so it's not like anyone has to sabotage it.

I wish him luck however many times he wants to call me a shekel grubber, I'll just find other avenues of funding. Rather sad we have such a retarded kike mod like him, but c'est la vie.

It is hard work but as others pointed out there's more than one person helping out. I'd also recommend that native Russian speakers should be absolutely necessary, though learning Russian could help make it read better in English.

lol kampfy you can stop samefagging

You just don't get that it's easier for people to donate money instead of learning Russian. It's like the example of should Tiger Woods mow his own lawn. Sure he could do it and spend 2 hours of his time, but if he contracted it out he could earn money in the mean time and still get the job done.

lel

Keep on shilling.

You're a full blown moron lel

samefag harder :^)

Wew lad. Just stop, you're blatantly trying to Jew people out of their money, now fuck off. Also I've actually said that you shouldn't necessarily learn Russian, as you need natives to do a good job. Of course, you Jews don't care about details.

Lie harder.

I could say you, kampfy, are trying to jew people out of money by making them spend the time they could use earning money to do shit for you for free. Opportunistic costs exist as well. Not that you'd know anything about earning money since you're on autismo neetbux

wew

For the last time I'm not him, and actually I hate him. And if people want to do this for free for the good of this community, then what's the fucking problem. You don't need to Jew people out of their money when there's people willing to do it for free, of their own free will. I'm done with you now.

Triggered, kampfy? There is no problem. Both projects could go on in parallel but you, the mod imkampfy, won't let OP fundraise for his first chapter to prove he's not a shekel sniffer. Thing is, I don't need to stop you. You will lose interest because you're an idiot and it'll get abandoned as it has many times in the past.

buy an ad, jew.

Make up your mind. Is it bad because OP asked for too much initially? Or would you have allowed it had OP initially asked for $200? Since this isn't reddit he can't exactly edit his OP. Plenty of people ITT seemed willing to toss some cash to see if this could go anywhere. I don't like the precedent of fundraising either, but I think we can both agree it's a special cause.

where are they? youve been shilling this thread for a week now. have you received any funding? no? kill yourself.

i accept your defeat

You edited OP's BTC address you disingenuous kike lel

then i guess shilling for shekels here is rather pointless, isn't it?

Wew kampfy you really are no better than a cuckchan migrant

Hi, one of /200/'s translatefags here for attention-whoreing purposes. I've finished compiling all the translations that were already out there in an odt file. Even anons who speak no Russian, French or German can help by reading the draft over at
>>>/200/
and reporting any grammatical errors, obvious typos or just suggesting better phrasings. It's required Holla Forums literature anyway so why not get in on it?
We also need baguettes and krauts to read (the chapters 2,3 and 15 in particular) both the translated version and their respective language version and report errors. Even if you don't have the time to translate you can help!

We're only missing Chapters 6-12 and parts of Ch. 3! The rest is just revision and cleaning up. We're only missing 6.5/27 chapters, so let's get on it!

thanks for all your work bro, i'll see what i can do

Try contacting the Orthodox Nationalist, he is an avid reader of Solzhenitsyn, is pro-Russian, anti-jew, and red pilled. He recently lost his job at a university and is scraping by. I'm sure he'd work with us, as he probably needs a steady source of income. I don't know if one needs a special skillset to translate books, but it'd be better quality than having some Pussy Riot fan attempt it.
rusjournal.org/
[email protected]/* */ [according to: en.metapedia.org/wiki/Matthew_Raphael_Johnson]

lel kampfy isn't letting anyone fundraise for a proper translation so that's a no go

he wants the credit yet is using non-original text (translating from the already translated french/german) and using google translate

we have a good translator waiting but need funding, going to make a proper thread on DS over the weekend

German ebook version finished. Distribute it and upload it to other sites etc.

http:// s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=08562435632796712078
SHA1=092cdd758d6b614c3ec75aa2c09d23f559d4c790

Nice, user.

Why not Covington?

German ebook already finished.
Not long till the English is finished.

No shekels for OP :^)

Nice

Are you the one doing the french translation?

can you upload to another site? Download doesn't work for me. upfile .mobi works good

mixtape.moe is pretty handy too

It uses some scipt shit. Try: http:// s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=08562435632796712078&t=0856243563279671207840899

just put it on mixtape.moe fuggg

that worked

I keep getting the file with the filetype as .zip.part. Don't know what's wrong.

When there is a quality English Translation of Two Hundred Years Together by Alexander Solzhenitsyn I would like to purchase a hard copy cover & after reading it I will donate it to the Los Angeles County Library.

What kind of time frame are we looking at for this English translation if you had to ballpark when it would completed?

LA RWDS

https:// my.mixtape.moe/yqbjst.epub

Nice, a proper english translation set up like this is exactly what we need.

I got a warning that the file contains a virus, but the file seems fine.

here's mixtape link:
my.mixtape.moe/yqbjst.epub

hard to say. As I said before we have 20/27 chapters. Four of them require a lot of work. 7 have not been translated at all completely. I don't know at all how long that will take, but I'd say it's safe to say that we can have it done by next year.

Is there a publisher lined up for the English version?

I know someone recommended these guys.
blackhousepublishing.com/fascism/for-my-legionaries

What was the consensus on Black House Publishing? Are they fit for publishing the English version of Two Hundred Years Together by Alexander Solzhenitsyn?

It seems a french kike holds the rights and prevents translation and publishing.

It would be illegal for anyone to publish it. This is a true pirate translation. The French kike publisher that owns the rights isn't letting anyone else publish it.

t. OP who's reached out to many publishers who will be likely labeled a shekel grubber then banned lel

the book is under copyright and the english translation can not be sold. it will be released for free in digital formats. anyone asking for shekels for translating this work and/or publishing it is a jew scammer.

Except /200/ is translating from the jewish french version and not from the original. It's an interesting effort but I'm sure plenty will be lost in the margins.

if you'd like to follow the various translation efforts put forth by anons, including the English translation, see >>>/200/

/200/ offers the following translations for use and collaboration:

and the partial English which is soon to be full.

Right but your translation is going from RUS > FRA > ENG. That's not good. You're trusting the Jewed French version for the translation.

why is the french version Jewed, and why do you think anons are only using the French version when the original Russian is also posted for verification of the French and German?

French version is published by Fayard, the same kike owned publisher who's already been shown on /200/ to jew up the translation. I would possibly entertain a translation from the German since it seems less pozzed but the French is jew trash. Sorry, this translation effort isn't good enough if you're relying on Fayard's heavily jew biased translation for a true translation. This isn't even about shekels anymore, but just don't fuck it up by doing this.

You are mostly correct. As stated before I know German well enough to be able to compare the french translation with the german and spot inconsistencies. If I find an inconstency (which I have a few times) I use computer translate to check what the original Russian text says. I cannot be bothered to put the whole russian text through the computer, so I will leave it to a future Russanon to compare our English translation to the original and point out errors.
We can't do any better than this for the time being, and such a translation is still far better than no translation at all.

As for shekel-grabbing OP, :-p stay mad

Fuck that French publisher.

concern troll detected. fuck off OP youre upset no one is giving you money. stay mad.

Ah so it is you kampfy doing the French translation lel.

Filtered for derailing.

Someone bumps it then I see it on the top of the catalog so I come back ;^) I was willing to maybe trust a non-braindamaged shitskin frenchanon with the translation, but now that I know it's literally just yourself doing this shoddy bullshit work then I know not to treat it with any sort of seriousness.

Heh the guy you just filtered is kampfy.

so why not get it published in another country .. a country where no one will respect this kike's rights to publish a book.

Heck i bet people in China would publish this book no problem.

Who cares if some French Kike owns the publishing rights… Honestly just get it printed and bound in another country that cares not for these kike laws

Anyone involved would likely get deep dicked by interpol. The chinese would be shielded but the people setting it up would be liable.

as says. you could, however, take the forthcoming English translation and self-publish it for your own personal use. you couldnt sell or market it of course. lulu.com is one site you could use.

I agree, let's do it from the Russian. Oh wait there's no rusanons, maybe we should hire someone–
(USER HAS BEEN BANNED BY JEWISH MODERATORS FOR TRYING TO GET SOMEONE PAID FOR THEIR WORK)

Kek, maybe some backwards Russian company would publish it. I can imagine kikes trying to fuck over some drunk Russian.
alternatively

lmao

I just want to be able to buy the English translation because I hate reading digital version of documents because I cannot make notes. Also I don't care for ereaders etc. nothing beats reading pages from an actual book.

Especially if it will upset some French Kike

I use red text to get attention

OP claims the original translator of the English version is his translator. Yet, OP can not explain why the original translator of the English, who did all of that work for free now suddenly wants $50k or $200 per chapter to finish.

OP is a lying shelek grubbing kike.

Daily reminder kikefy is trying to translate this text from the compromised french version

This is the guy who wants you to trust his translation abilities lel

;) your own lack of integrity defeated you.

;^)

anti-slide bump

upload these to libgen or archive.org, nigga.

join the translation effort >>>/200/

don't give up, it's obvious that shills are astroturfing this effort. Get a chapter done on your own dime as a show of good will and I'm sure some anons will help with payment. You're completely right about wanting a scholarly tier translation, fuck the shills ITT making you out to be some greedy shit. Although next time don't post the total cost of the project in the OP, too many retards don't read the whole thread and think they're being le ebin pol ster

https:// archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200%20Years%20Together_djvu.txt

A thought: Perhaps we should not try to pay for this ourselves. Perhaps, instead, Progressives should pay for it.

I feel like we could get the SJW dollar to pay for this, we just need one of us to run the actual Kickstarter campaign. What do you think?

>>>/200/ does it for free

Why does she appear to have a tattoo of an asian woman on her. Is this some hapa girl.

Somehow my hobby in learning European languages comes in handy.
Post the original and the translations, please.

>>>/200/

Thanks.
Holy shit. If I ever have the time I could try.

Try to translate.
Well, I could've sworn i typed that.

Dubdubtrip OP, praised be Kek for bringing you here.

Does anyone know how big the files are? I don't want to risk translating all languages and being v&ed over "forbidden knowledge" because it might take some time and encrypting takes some time.

just build the rocket and colonize mars. This isn't a difficult concept.

idk, but is sounds like this is your purpose, best luck

Wanted to say this. Orthodox nationalist is very well versed on russian history and the ideological struggle. That guy read the entirerity of what Dugin has written (thats alot). Everone should also check out his podcast. Can be found on youtube if you like some guy talking and explaining things that are not very well covered by western fascists. (Stuff like fascist romania, truth about tsarist progroms, trotsky's jewery, christian anarcho-nationalism in the USSR) very spergy and detailed

If you want to eventually look for a publisher that would be interested in publishing this work, you might want to consider Castalia House, a publisher founded by Vox Day. Vox is no stranger to the JQ and brings it up regularly in his blog.

Do it user please

I got it! The German and the French are really off and the Russian uses old words I have to look up. It will take some tim

Started reading the Russian original. I might be able to get it in print.

Yeah, fat chance.
Has some good insights, but he's no Goebbels and too much of an e-celeb.

Matthew Rafael Johnson, national socialist, Russian scholar and historian, ordained priest of he Russian Old Rite; he is in he Matt Heimbach circle or neo-Condreanuism He has mentioned this book several times on his show the Orthodox Nationalist. He probably has the skill to translate it but he never saw it as financially viable. If 40 to 50K were offered, I imagine he might take up the task or at least recommend someone who could.

Given the copyright status and radioactive nature of the material, the only realistic way to host a public git repo would be to rent a server and run git behind a Tor hidden service.

The french kike still "owns" the copykike on this book. No library will accept a pirate book.

I don't speak Russian but the German translation is imho pretty good.

HELP WITH THE TRANSLATION EFFORT

>>>/200/

We definitely have to release it online, anonymously. Maybe it will make the kike go nuclear. Just imagine the meltdown:
I wish it made news. Then we could point out who the author is.

user, countries like that get bombed into oblivion liberated and democratized.

GAS YOURSELF SHILL

They banned a program called WEBM for retards because it was offensive.

Too late, the kikes already know what's in it. It'd get shoah'd faster than you can say "Zyklon B".

А ну, чики-брики и в дамки!
Embed related.

20/hr average

russians and ukranians are starving
I think you can find people willing to do a page for a few dollars

>>>/200/

>>>/oven/

Filtered both for derailing.

I've been sending him to the >>>/oven/ precisely for derailing, user.

In case you didn't know, it's kampfy doing the 'Holla Forums does it for free' thing. I'll probably just wait some months and just fund the first couple chapters then ask some other sites without retarded kike moderation to pitch in.

Since kampfy's board /200/ is using the french and german translations to translate instead of the original russian it's basically trash. We need it from the russian.

Everybody knows that already. Gas the mods board war now.

samefag is same

THIS THIS THIS
OP, $200 is not a load of money. Put your own money where your mouth is and order one chapter translated at your own cost. Once you publish the results and we can check it's legit and original, you'll have much easier time convincing anons you're legit and worth stuffing with shekels.

Ah, guess you've already decided on it. Great! I'm looking forward to results, and my bitshekels are too.

Make sure to chime in here again once you have something. Circumcised mods aside, some anons will surely support you once they know it's worth it. Even if we have to look for you on other sites to find a non shutitdown donation address.

How retarded can you be, kampfy?

Yeah I'm just a student and can't afford it for some months. I just didn't want this project, something that I believe in, to wait for my personal situation.

It's even worse than that, They use Jewgle Translate.

lel that would be pretty sad, not sure how true that is though

Very true:
>>>/200/87
…well, not strictly. It wasnt the jewgle one. My bad.

>>>/200/

OH WAAW

itt: OP talks to himself via Tor and a VPN to shill for shekels.

It's actually not me this time lel.

Seek professional help. And then gas yourself, spammer. Why do you sage a thread you just bumped a minute ago? :)

Where the fuck do you report spam, shilling and derailing done by a board moderator?

You can't really

I know. That was a rhetorical question.
It's considered polite to sage wildly offtopic posts. Especially when you're the thread OP.

Ah sorry, didn't notice that sage :P. Apparently, the tripcode color doesn't change when it's linked you fucking tripfag

Bump just to piss off kampfy.

Top newfriend

Former Chinese translator Holla Forumsack here.

Since this is a famous author and the commercial translation route seems unlikely given the copyright issues, here are things I think would help the internets along with the project.

1. Scan in the original Russian book

2. Make a torrent with the all of existing translations and the scans of the original Russian along with originals and translations all of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's other works. Seed this torrent so that anyone interested in Alexander Solzhenitsyn gets a copy of the poorly translated 200 along with the other famous works. There are probably people out in Uni / Academic land with in interest in Alexander Solzhenitsyn who can contribute to the cause out of academic interest, with or without any warm feelings for Holla Forums.

3. Invite public comment on the existing translations, using a forum or blog where people can update edits wiki style. Pozzed translations will quickly be spotted and outed when people post better translations of what "Page 59" actually says.

Really this is a translation clean-up exercise since several translations already exist.

The key thing is to get copies of the original and the existing translations widely distributed as quickly as possible. The more people who have copies, the more copies fall in to the hands of potential translators.

A few hundred people working on this at the same time will make quick work of this project.

It would be helpful, too, if the original is hard reading, to have a non-pozzed "Readers Digest" version, with summaries of the the chapters, and excerpts of the most interesting passages.

Get copies out there. Seed torrents.

Good luck! I had never even heard of this book before today.

I don't think we can get a reliable and non-bullshit translation without scanning the original, downloading the images of the pages, and then actively translating for ourselves.

This thread is being turfed hard. Rather sad. Since when would anyone care if others donated their own shekels to a worthy cause. If you want to donate you can, if not move the fuck on. It's like (((they))) have something to lose if this gets translated.

I'd throw in $50, what do you need $40 for? What's $30 for a worthy cause. Writing a check for $20 right now. :^)

most chapters already translated by anons for free >>>/200/

You forgot:
4. Gas imkampfy

That's what you get when you allow kikes into moderator positions.

Go back into the oven, Shlomo.

lmao you mean you shoved it into jewgle translate and used the pozzed french translation to translate

I couldn't devise a worse translation effort if I tried. Russian or bust

russian intellectuals.

not even once.

Oy vey, why would you give someone $10? There's no need to pay $5! Stop offering your $1!

Making it very public will just produce arguments about irrelevant shit. You're underestimating the amount of autism online.

==help Holla Forums's translation effort at== >>>/200/

How the fuck did you manage to fuck this up, kampfy?
>>>/oven/