picarto.tv/bichosan
youtube.com/watch?v=4tsL3wJtNqQ
archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/krita/
gimp.org/news/2018/03/26/gimp-2-10-0-rc1-released/
my.mixtape.moe/phbvml.kra
github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases
gimp.org/news/2017/02/02/gimp-2-10-blockers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks now I can become an art master :)

Every update there's some kind of a nuisance.

Attached: Untitled.png (700x372 9.65 KB, 450.58K)

Thank fuck Gimp is getting shrekt, hopefully they start actually improving.

Colorize mask is pretty cool.

based

Well, the text tool works I guess, but I wouldn't use it with it's current font rendering.

Attached: text.png (867x202, 7.91K)

Krita uses an SVG with your system fonts, are you sure you don't just have shit fonts or using a super low res canvas?

Attached: kritatext.png (1236x289, 21.66K)

Used Open Sans in both of those, Gimp rendered it properly.

I am unable to get my text to be like yours, hate to pull a "works on my machine" but it does, one of the niceties of being an ubuntu normal fag.

Gimp uses its own pango and freetype iirc, so it is probably more independent of your system rendering.

Text crash krita when try transform it, but it work

Attached: tmp.png (1024x884, 418.28K)

Well that's a shit design choice if I've ever seen one. If 2 people open the same file, the image may look different to them.

I just tried disabling MacType and the font changed. It still looks like shit, but slightly less so.

:^|

Attached: krita-x64-4.0.0-setup_2018-03-22_14-56-49.png (477x178, 20.33K)

Great, now I don't have a clear picture what color it is in the selection. I don't like how they make it look transparency into Advance color selector popup, why did they altering something that was not broken? There's nothing wrong with non transparency popup.
Btw, I still couldn't figure out how to use water colorize mask.

Attached: honkhonk.png (1600x900, 1.03M)

That is where the majority of Krita userbase is tho. Personally I support Krita because it is a Free Software and GIMP is on life support. I use image editing software maybe twice a year and even then with contempt.

Did you draw this picture? I like it.

I just tried to install the new over a stable beta. also i installed a newer beta an that annoying docker/color selector is not in the 2nd mouse button anymore. great

No I didn't drew that.

I still prefer Gimp over Krita. It feels more faster and more polished in general. It also doesn't crash every 5 fucking minutes

wincel BTFO

Gimp is for editing photos and krita is for creating art. Two different programs for two different tasks.

I know people who use GIMP for creating art and I often use Krita for editing photos.
They have distinct central use cases, but their overall use has a lot of overlap.

same here.

gimp/krita
- no favorite fonts

If you wanna draw use the text tool for comics or translating manga. gimp is better
but both are under free software (no open) like medibang

Attached: MediBangPaintPro_2018-03-22_16-18-44.png (577x502, 44.25K)

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING

Attached: CpEwE8d[1].gif (248x229, 144.43K)

This doesn't give you an excuse, wincel faggot.

And yet Gimp is still far better than Krita

Here's colorize mask. Going from screenshot 1 to screenshot 2 is one action.
It doesn't let you do anything you couldn't do before, but it might save a lot of time.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-22 20-54-39.png (1017x759 130.84 KB, 147.33K)

Is the colorize mask just for a quick hack job? Would it be possible to do a professional fill with colorize mask?

I'm not qualified to judge, but the example looks promising:
docs.krita.org/Colorize_Mask

This is what the final result is supposed to be if you use color mask properly. I honestly am impressed with this.

Attached: 800px-Krita_4_0_colorize_mask_usage_12.png (800x589, 265.26K)

No, that's the finished picture, with extra work afterwards. This is the result of using colorize mask. It doesn't do shading.

Attached: Krita_4_0_colorize_mask_usage_11.png (931x639, 144.63K)

Oh so it's a bit more limiting than I previous assumed. But anyways It's still a cool tool if you want to quickly colorize a picture and have it look good. I would assume for more professional looking art you would still color it yourself.

I expect a lot of even professional coloring involves tedious one-level-above-paint-bucket work, just to get a base to work on. Colorize mask can do that.
It can't do anything you couldn't do, but it makes flat colors as simple to execute as they should be. Filling objects with a single color is not a complex task, aside from picking the colors.

Attached: Impressive_very_nice.mp4 (1280x544, 363.95K)

Kiki 4.0:

Attached: DY4_QibXcAA85i4.jpg (1200x719, 115.67K)

Comfy Kiki~

Which font is that?

I don't like Kiki because her car accelerates too fast in SuperTuxKart

I wouldn't like her if I played that game either.

Attached: Kiki_konqi[1].jpg (1280x720 206.63 KB, 223.36K)

Jesus... This is a fucking travesty.

Why the fuck Sub-Zero freezed her but didn't proceed to the fatality???

when will tyson draw her with big boobs

Apparently multi-threading is a thing now. Should help with performance.

Posted these gems from the last thread since they were posted just after this one was posted:

Attached: c63d01d13a64c6967b1f836180d6afa53b74ed8028a345afb60910082e546b36.png (1976x3338 1.33 MB, 753.26K)

See what you can accomplish by working together, drawfags?

I'm guessing this is Holla Forumsfag followed by an edit by Saifag?

yes

Reminder: Libbie is free for everyone. For anything.

Attached: cczero.jpg (500x175, 21.99K)

Seems David Revoy contributed a lot of the new brushes:

docs.krita.org/The_Krita_4_Preset_Bundle

Stop trying to get me to jack it to furfag shit.

Performing better on my old FX 8350/ GTX 780 box.

Attached: DYNAU1yUMAAbndW.jpg (800x800, 29.98K)

We're not the ones lubing up your hand, user.

David is a real hero. The guy does absolutely everything with free software. That's real dedication.

YA-YAMEROOOO

Attached: 5a29ffab58fa1271161d4cdc82d566ec8659d47e_00[1].jpg (250x250, 23.24K)

Yup. I was more than a little irked at the people who were giving him shit for complaining about Inkscape breaking backward compatibility on a point release. Dude has gone through a lot of hoops to do everything he does with OSS, and I'd be pissed off too.

I like the new hentai censor brush.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-22 22-37-51.png (1920x1080 1.29 MB, 1.3M)

Yeah, and there really was no reason to break everything other than laziness. He also really didn't "freak out" more than someone would in that situation.

You do NOT break backwards compatibility on a point release. Even glibc doesn't do that (on purpose).

The program does not "rely on the OS", obviously there's an anomaly on your machine.

The fact that you would even come to that conclusion makes me even more convinced that Krita doesn't work for you due to user ineptitude.

Nice.

Very Nice!

It's a shame Wanaca is stuck with suck a shitty company.

It's ok to like Krita but don't be a fanboy.

Revoy did an amazing job with the new brushes.

Attached: Krita4_b-brush-family.jpg (900x2210 838.11 KB, 576.13K)

You two should colab more...

I sense a trap...

Attached: da16f0d582802af169e50aab5e51591af8c5bc6adf39e3f8b561bfa9d6a4fb0b.jpg (403x301, 32.14K)

What does it do? Is it a name for a special renderer or actual cloud rendering?

spooky

ttf-animeace got it from yaourt

fonts and style from cloud.

just something to not install fonts and just use theirs.

So it's for lazy people. Got it. Thx

Just a shitty model. STK should crowdfund to pay someone who knows what they're doing for decent replacements.

Anyone fuck around with the animation tool yet?

Please. More.

it's a little obtuse and can crash if you try to copy too many frames, hard to render multiple animations, etc. but good for animating like a short video

So what resources do you guys recommend for learning how to use this thing?

Youtube has quite a few good tutorials.

The narrator in their new features video sounds like Soviet Lt. Zofia from Red Alert 2:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXvHHJUyBDg

youtube.com/watch?v=NTrgkYPTG7k

The things this voice does to me...

Attached: 24b54fb549db2c1bdca30ffa69d65fdd574c5bb5_hq.gif (480x270, 877.75K)

Yet again, fuck what all the purists say, thank God for AppImages. I can have the latest Krita in 16.04 easy peasy.

Attached: appimage-for-cat_frame3_by-david-revoy.jpg (1100x558 103.63 KB, 78.65K)

OR, you could stop being a faggot and add the kritalime ppa to your sources.list

I can't hear you over the sound of you sucking so many dicks, user.

You either do that or check manually for each software, which takes orders of magnitude longer.
tldr stop sucking dick

Nigger, PPAs are worse than just downloading an AppImage in almost every conceivable way. You might have had a point if you said Flatpak/Snap, but nobody has updated to Krita 4 yet.

Gotta agree with the other user. Appimage is Windows-tier cancer. Shit just needs to be in repo, and if first party repo doesn't have it then just use third party repo. The time it takes to refresh repos is fucking irrelevant, given that it happens in background in the middle of the night.

Uh-huh. And how exactly are people using LTS distros supposed to get Krita 4 in their repos? There is a reason these things exist, like it or not.

Not for a sensible user

Attached: 2431cc9bc42131b9ca1d56cca48d387e513feb88a1a4dc212ac5f05e462cce44.png (899x547, 32.81K)

Refer to

Faggot, PPAs only work on Ubuntu-based distros. AppImages work on almost everything. And AppImages don't tend to fuck up upgrades.

Attached: mai-otome_red_eye.jpg (320x240, 49.21K)

Nigger if I didn't care if I had to manually update all of my shit then I'd be using Windows.

That's why Flatpak is better than AppImages or PPAs~ AppImage is great for testing beta/alpha software though.

Attached: flatpak.jpg (1215x691, 107.04K)

Enjoy having those dozen PPAs fuck up your 16.04 to 18.04 upgrade.

Attached: 1451468927473.png (242x237, 111.69K)

I've never did in-place upgrade, instead doing a fresh install, but thanks for the heads-up.

Still would need to buy a new pen display just to use it. Pisses me off.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 19.22.31-fullpage.png (1142x9231, 372.87K)

That's what you get for using custom hardware.

Comrade General

That's what I get for trying to avoid the Wacom jew.

Huion and Microsoft tablets work fine. Genius a shit, I owned it once and regretted every minute of it.

What about XP-Pen?

youtube.com/watch?v=OXvHHJUyBDg

I mean, up the pitch a tad, and it would kinda work... We need some Slav Kikis, drawfags.

Thats a good trade off

Perfect, since Kiki is chinese.
Would need to be more fluid.

Libbie is just a semen demon.

This brings funny memories, but yeah, guess she'll fuck anyone.
I was too naive after allthere no coming back from the furry crave

Attached: 5e088d857314873d497135b3d8cc9c826744762cab09c3598cccf8f3ff57df8c.jpeg (600x600, 78.82K)

Libbie is technically a robot, so you might just be into clang.

Attached: 16f1697c9d41177da71639262f056b68.jpg (1280x1024, 423.74K)

As soon as they sort out the issue with themes, we'll have an AUR killer.

Do not fist android girls!

Well shieet

Attached: nig lib.png (1749x1656, 343.29K)

Ok, seriously, we had a dozen threads reach bump limit and STILL no decent maff libbs lewds.

Attached: Yeah i dont like when the d gets confused _da9d5f41c0cdc01d52dbb34fa5948343.jpg (1000x708, 88.34K)

Why ?

Attached: slightly_smug_frodo.jpg (600x599, 45.22K)

Well it's not like it's a nigger, just black paint. That said it's pretty clear that maff user there has nigger fetish.

I'm a sucker for full lips and big tiddies alright.

Nothing wrong with thicc nigger furry hoes, but you'll have to pay the toll afterwards.

Attached: High tom.jpg (500x500, 56.58K)

Anyone still have the Libbie OC torrent?

Actually seems less bad than just furshit tbh.

jesus christ not even wincucks need to do that.

Except when they do, which is every time.

Attached: kang.png (3392x2660, 1.02M)

It's not Public Domain, it's CC0.

CC0 is for all intents and purposes public domain. It is not literally public domain because local laws treat "public domain" differently.

CC0 waives as many rights as it can. That means it does put something in the public domain if it's possible to do that at all.

Libbie cosplaying Jessica Rabbit and the Hulk?

Guess I'll keep adding stuff to the archive.

Attached: 9fe8bc2f611ddfad10b3b9a8c78b0d935f86d2b92ef8c612567cc65d69abd55f.jpg (519x777, 127.25K)

Saifag or another artist should get right on lewding maff libbie

Flatpak is just a shittier snaps, both only exist because appimages don't have sandboxing.

Either way both are a travesty, nix and guix can be tooled to replace this anyway, currently we're in an awful mess if we go full windows.

Clang is truly the purest love. I want to hug a robot!

Nix and GUIX don't solve the problem of 3rd-party apps.

Personally, I'm partial to blue and purple.

Attached: 20170826_tysontan_libbie_001_color_006_writer.png (2707x2795 621.78 KB, 709.94K)

I'm a bit worried that Tyson has started using the Unlicense though.

unlicense.org/

Flatpak is worse than Snaps, how exactly?

It explicitly says "public domain" so the rest of it is basically invalid if it violates any local laws regarding public domain.

It's more the language and rational around it that bothers me. It's borderline cringe.

Sure it does, third party apps just have to distribute a .nix text file and then the theoretical nixpack app can build it, or you could publish your app channel so people can get updates.

Here is the Krita nix file, all a dev has to do is update this file
{ mkDerivation, lib, fetchurl, fetchpatch, cmake, extra-cmake-modules, karchive, kconfig, kwidgetsaddons, kcompletion, kcoreaddons, kguiaddons, ki18n, kitemmodels, kitemviews, kwindowsystem, kio, kcrash, boost, libraw, fftw, eigen, exiv2, lcms2, gsl, openexr, openjpeg, opencolorio, vc, poppler_qt5, curl, ilmbase, qtmultimedia, qtx11extras}:mkDerivation rec { name = "krita-${version}"; version = "3.2.1"; src = fetchurl { url = "download.kde.org/stable/krita/${version}/${name}.tar.gz"; sha256 = "0fafy5ggplgq2rz85sqa42vmkzs2r9dq47qfrbnn2n6pfzkcw1pg"; }; nativeBuildInputs = [ cmake extra-cmake-modules ]; buildInputs = [ karchive kconfig kwidgetsaddons kcompletion kcoreaddons kguiaddons ki18n kitemmodels kitemviews kwindowsystem kio kcrash boost libraw fftw eigen exiv2 lcms2 gsl openexr openjpeg opencolorio vc poppler_qt5 curl ilmbase qtmultimedia qtx11extras ]; NIX_CFLAGS_COMPILE = [ "-I${ilmbase.dev}/include/OpenEXR" ]; meta = with lib; { description = "A free an open source painting application"; homepage = krita.org/; maintainers = with maintainers; [ abbradar ]; platforms = platforms.linux; license = licenses.gpl2; };}

Wouldn't it be better if you just downloaded a few kb and have your program not re-download shit you have?

This is the problem: Devs HATE updating shit. Especially when it comes to games. They expect the same binary/bundle to run for at least half a decade.

I see you faggots don't play video games. That's donkey kong and pauline.

I grew up with Sega. If you had them dressed up as Aika and Chaz, I'd have gotten it.

Attached: Chaz_portrait.png (1600x2781 312.98 KB, 448.9K)

Yeah nothing spells Sega like two noname weeb characters from some obscure jrpg.

Nigger, what? I never owned a sega console and I know that the one on the left is Aika from Skies of Arcadia, and Chaz from Phantasy Star IV. Fucking Vyse shows up in Valkyria Chronicles, for Stallman's sake! Fucking underage faggot.

"weeb" is a millenial word. they will literally shout "WEEB!" when they hear someone speaking portuguese

So even without knowing shit about these two characters, just from their looks, I've correctly determined that they belong to some obscure JRPGs. Maybe not in Japan, but if you use Japan as your primary landmark of anything then it's because you're a weeb, which I also guessed correct.

Do you even fucking know what games were popular outside of nip land? I'll give you a hint, those include Sonic the Hedgehog and Earthworm Jim.

Neither SoA or Phantasy Star 4 are obscure.

Yea that's exactly the reason why of all people I knew there was only that one kid who even knew about them.

Pretty sure most of us are millenials. This is no excuse. That guy is a fucking faggot and doesn't know what weeb even means.

No, you haven't you stupid faggot. These games were really popular in their time. There's nothing obscure about them to someone that isn't underage.

No, they were popular here too, and if you somehow avoid Japanese games, then you're just a faggot. Why are you even on an imageboard?

Yeah, we all know those, but a player of RPG games in general should know those characters just as well. Also, Sanic is also from Japan, dipshit. This is like saying that Spyro was a defining mascot of the PS1 while ignoring games like FF7 and so on as if they had no big following stateside, especially in online communities.

It might have something to do with you belonging on leddit.

Don't know what this effect is called but you tend to stick around people that say the same shit you say, naturally engulfing yourself into an echochamber, which distorts your perception of reality. I have no fucking clue what communities you were sticking with because I only heard scarce mentions of phantasy star on the internet starting 2010 and as for the other game it's the first time I've heard of it altogether.

Either way you don't get to tell me shit about character popularity if your couldn't recognize trademark donkey kong tie, especially not when your idea of a popular character is some jrpg protagonist that looks just as generic and edgy as any other jrpg protagonist.

s/popular/recognizable

That wasn't me, you stupid asshole.
Yes, well the rest of your posts are telling. So yes, I do get to tell you shit and you're going to sit there and take it.

Where is your reading comprehension, m8? It said that I only started seeing phantasy star mentions in year 2010. Maybe it's because vidya sites I've been visiting were banning weebs on sight prior to 2010 so they never got a chance to mention japanese games, and every single one of those sites followed the suit. Or maybe it's because japanese games aren't as overwhemingly popular outside japan as you make it out to be.

Then you haven't been on the internet for long.

Yeah, it's probably because you come from an even more cancerous site than reddit. Why are you even here?

Cuckchan is that-a-way friendo.

No, you just admitted that you browsed gaming forums that banned Jap stuff. It follows that you browsed something worse that probably required registration. So, again, why are you even on an imageboard?

Yeah you clearly have very little reading comprehension, in english anyway. Is your first language japanese by any chance?

Attached: 14110074696210.jpg (498x500, 43.37K)

Seems like you're just a dishonest underage faggot.

Well maybe you do have reading comprehension, but your crippling autism prevents interpretations of text other than literal.

Attached: e19650daaa47eaaf9e744cd2e7b76b81c646e1afe4e22c309bd0fce704b6fdbe.png (483x444, 136.23K)

Nice damage control. How else did you expect someone to interpret your retardation?

OK, everybody is just getting butthurt because they don't all belong to the same fandoms or played the same games growing up. Stop it. This is silly. Besides, Grandia 2 was better than SoA anyway.

Attached: Grandia.II.full.114638.jpg (1358x892, 598.9K)

No, that's not at all clear. You were using this as justification for not having heard of a game. So now you're lying one way or another. Either you meant it seriously or you didn't, and if you didn't, then you still don't have an excuse for having browsed an imageboard and not know about RPGs in general. Skies of Arcadia was even re-released on Gamecube. Just admit you're new. You can't even keep a story straight, kid.

You're asking me to make an impossible choice. Both are pretty good.

When did this thread suddenly go from Krita and cute mascot autism to Holla Forums?

Attached: kiki.jpg (782x1024, 36.49K)

Grandia 2 was one of the VERY FEW Japanese RPGs to make some good points about organized religion. Point in its favor.

Attached: GranasMural.png (724x743, 1.44M)

When some faggot said that Mario characters were less recognizable than Skies of Arcadia characters.

I'd argue Pauline specifically probably is less well known than the cast of SoA. At least before Odyssey came out.

Ryudo was truly the Thomas Paine of JRPG protags.

Attached: 214945-271277-ryudololpng-620x.jpg (620x399, 82.22K)

Vidya autism aside, I do like the piece Holla Forumsfag.

Look you sub-80 IQ nigger, I'll make it as simple as possible for you. The point I was trying to make that not all sites on the internet were swarmed by weebs that talked primarily of weeb games, hence not all people were aware of these titles' existence since before their release.

Appimages have their place, I could see them being useful for vidya

You expect a thread to go any other way?

Shhh, post Kikis.

Attached: kiki_by_banajune-d98u7qv.png (720x1018, 325.6K)

This. And most games don't suffer from the theme issues most other applications have.

Will do~

Attached: 600px-Kiki_the_cyber_squirrel_mascot_of_krita_plastic_model_photo_03_low_angle_rear_view_cropped.png (600x600, 448.9K)

Attached: kiki_a_krita_mascot_by_martinci-d97hs4c.png (600x849, 358.23K)

Xenogears pulled off the "organized religion is the real bad guys" cliche better. At least SoA is unique in its swashbuckling sky pirates theme as far as JRPGs go. Also Gilder was cooler than anyone from G2.

I wish I could draw the kang better.

Attached: 15052405221883.jpg (522x767, 85.29K)

Good lad.

Attached: kiki_artbook_small.png (500x687, 221.93K)

But the Church or Granas wasn't evil perse. It was just infiltrated by people trying to resurrect Valmar. Putting aside whether or not Granas counted as a literal god (I argue he did in the same sense as Big E from 40k) the organization itself did more good than harm, evil pope aside.

Attached: elena-grandia-ii.jpg (640x480, 52.47K)

Bigger lips are the key. It's what made work.

Then why are you on an imageboard, then? Obviously "weebs" as you call anyone that plays Jap games aren't your preferred company. I don't believe you've browsed Holla Forums and never once ran into RPG discussion or someone bringing up these games.

We really need a dose of the good kind of autism in this thread. Save the other stuff for Holla Forums.

Attached: kritasprint_2014_kikinurse_by_bollebib-d7nvl9i.png (957x1200, 1.88M)

Fine, post more Kikis.

Alrightly then, lets try to get this thread back on track.

Attached: tfw_they_don_t_use_your_drawing_program_by_sketchman01-daag4tr.jpg (1024x768, 77.35K)

Literally the only Human-ish Kiki I can stand to look at:

Attached: krita_kiki4b_wip_by_windhydra-d9bbxtc.jpg (1200x1920, 188.34K)

Will do.

Attached: Kiki_the_Cyber_Squirrel_mascot_of_Krita_cropped_square_profile.png (1473x1473, 655.17K)

Kiki makes everything better. Post Kiki.

Attached: open_sourced_by_goshaag-dbfwjxm.png (1024x1024, 305.27K)

Tyson sketch of Kiki

Attached: CiwlmvdVAAAp6pQ.jpg:large.jpeg (1000x661, 116.41K)

Kiki supports AppImages. GUIX fags BTFO!

Attached: appimage-for-cat_frame4_by-david-revoy.jpg (1100x558, 144.96K)

There's also Dashie

Attached: others_20171117_dashgl_dash_transparent.png (2480x3508, 1.11M)

Evolution of a mascot.

Attached: kiki_evolution_by_senseirukasu-dc1s258.jpg (1024x395, 65.96K)

Dashie was my no.2 after Gracie. If we're only talking about the one-offs.

Attached: electrichearts_20171204_gazelletracker_gracie.png (525x743, 49K)

A year later, and still no hot glue

Kiki 3 is still the best tbh.

Perfect~

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-26 01-12-54.png (1920x1080, 343.53K)

You're getting better Holla Forumsfag. But why the pink?

I love this image so much it warms my heart.

No I mean body proportions and everything. It looks terrible.

What pink? It's lavender, and it's just an "any soft color" for sketching. Black and white bites into your eyes pretty bad.

cute!

Probably overdo abit, but the new brush is just too much fun.

Attached: oryx.png (2024x3522, 4.22M)

Whoa big tiddies.

new brushes are nice. but in overall still needs some tweaks here an there.

also I made a drawing with krita again. but then again I didn't enjoy working with lights.sure light layers in krita and medibang works different than SAI.

It annoys me that I didn't find a way to do this effect with one stroke.

Attached: sai_2018-03-26_16-34-39.png (692x707, 96.49K)

This is looking pretty gud
kill me

Attached: slav monkey.jpg (474x268, 21.45K)

Attached: 2018-03-26_23-37-28.webm (1288x690, 5.81M)

Daymn!

thanks. i'll give it a try

Taste the rainbow~

Attached: thicc_base.png (2024x3522 3.28 MB, 3.27M)

Even though the source material wasn't, I think 乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚 Libbie is pretty much canon at this point

Really I think Extra Thicc is better suited to the maff slut, but vanilla base looks good too. Also, Slightly improved base edit:

Attached: thicc_base.png (2024x3522, 3.25M)

Which brush?

It's already too late~

Attached: 1376159f37486e00c3805679d25fac5ba4ca9983a8c48a44736d18e10681fdeb.png (752x730, 484.13K)

But I didn't want to be a furry...

Attached: 1443282564_tadokoro1.gif (500x343, 529.02K)

may as well be a closet furry.

Ok, this is basically a succubus...

Its saifag idea, I just want to make her thicker.

All basic brushes and others for bling, I use basic-2 for lineart and basic-3 & 4 for rendering.

Gonna try draw kiki with this cloths, this is her major updates celebration after all, dont want to left her out.

Attached: 20180327_093804.png (544x679, 314.53K)

Cute~

Revoy deserves TONS of credit for all the brushes he's made too.

Attached: 2017-07-13_liberapay-lantern_by-David-Revoy.jpg (2212x1604, 933.82K)

guys I need your help.

micro or sling bikini
???

Attached: sai_2018-03-26_23-40-45.png (881x402, 115.51K)

None.

whatever
picarto.tv/bichosan

both, and this

I'm slightly surprised.

today is piano. I was drawing lewd lolis with power/heavy metal some days ago.

Magnet link for the Libbie archive. Thinking of making it into a Tyson OC general at some point:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8163b6bb9e2a0cd8ffac6b061b92f550cf46de4c

Whoopsie! Forgot the hash:

8163b6bb9e2a0cd8ffac6b061b92f550cf46de4c

???

I'm a tad tipsy. Probably should go to bed...

Could you please upload it somewhere? Not sure if it's my client or not however I can't download it at all. If you can I'll try to do an initial seed for others.

Upgrades to 4.0 few days ago on my Arch machine, first time I actually got carried away with their new features. Some of the brushes are amazing, spend several hours ininterrupted drawing with them. Before bed, upgrade my system and go to sleep. Next day, everything else is fine, but Krita is broken. Can't save files, open files, it just crashes hard every time it has to open the file picker for any reason.
No one else online seems to be having the same problem, only some solutions for similar problems with other qt applications. None of them work for me, after hours of research.

Can anyone tell my mom to cancel my appointments for tomorrow please?

Not working for me either.

You use the AppImage?

Just started working. Takes awhile to get going.

this is bait

Just started using Krita. How do I move selection? I select something, click the move tool, but whole layer is moved instead?

Also, as an aside, it's funny how we've come full circle with these Appimages. Windows EXEs - repositories - compiling from source (for some) - AppImages (eerily similar to Windows EXEs).

This help?

youtube.com/watch?v=4tsL3wJtNqQ

Please, draw a big momma black Libbie.

This. Lewd maff.

Excellent. It's working for me now as well.

Done.

Attached: thicc_beach_libbie.png (1808x2935, 1.28M)

Noice

Attached: d12f977e09f2a932a7393cc29238c02518becb467ce7e4941561ee74c3291b9d.jpg (400x364, 24.44K)

I'll pass this on to the new archivefag.

Welp... Looks like the new archivefag has pushed out an updated archive:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9cb7bd4c1269e40e213320aaaa9805a71f133286&dn=libbie-archive-v2

Attached: 297276c7ceb85889711d473dbef53cdfa47ffdf0e38c371b7355117108808949.png (1976x3311, 835.71K)

Seems furries haven't become any less cancerous over the years, have they.

Faggot, every Krtia thread has been this since 2015. Way to out yourself as a newfag~

Attached: 18d29d9fdd20af225d1035a70186de1e2afcf9ea9804f1a786f09e7c65ba0407.gif (827x926, 569.16K)

Nice~

/metafag/ pls go

Attached: thumb-992285-1000x1293-b964bcf8ca7e9aaa2844914040d1ecf6d495e24e18e89aa373ffde621d14e801.png (1000x1293, 545.8K)

No, official package from repo. Is that bad? I never had a problem before. Using the AppImage avoids problems?

How do you mean? I was actually literally asking anonymous internet strangers to talk to my mother for me. Can you do it please? Her name is Sarah and she's a redheaded chubby lady. Sure you can find her.

Appimage is always the latest version. If you're happy with the version from the repo, no reason not to use that, I guess.

Try the AppImage. Krita 4 has multi-threading support.

Attached: 9fee6f90578f026d95c11cc2a993e199dd412850ce5190a03fbd1d14f4dab721.png (2800x3600, 869.85K)

Ok, but Ibelieve the repo version on Arch is the latest release:
archlinux.org/packages/extra/x86_64/krita/
It was published on the same day as on Krita's site.

Only it just worked for me for a day, then it broke. I'm not sure the problem was with dependencies, as it works for other folks I know using Arch as well. But I'll give a try to the appimage just to see if it sorts out this shit I'm having. I don't know what else to try anyways.

That's the downside of Arch: Shit breaks. Go ahead and try the AppImage.

It's just a bunch of shills trying to push the (((furry))) degeneracy into another open-source project.

Attached: 62555525_p0_master1200.jpg (337x401, 58.83K)

Attached: matsumoto trashed.webm (640x480, 438.02K)

Same (meta) fag~

Attached: c6178863706254e7ca322eeb8f5a30b1e911f069a7082df6c9bc0ed1a5e0783e.png (564x652, 180.17K)

Looks like GIMP is getting close to its next major release too: gimp.org/news/2018/03/26/gimp-2-10-0-rc1-released/

Holla Forums is dead.
Faggots would rather circle jerk at drawings and loomis tier art then talk about software and programing.

Keep on bitching; we'll just make more and more cute mascot OC~

Attached: 1e0a003c5c45b3d3b05990a4a2ba6ec13eae3642fe6b7e73cefe4fee66f6291c.png (1290x430, 146.6K)

Attached: 1467482243934.gif (200x171, 158.09K)

Remember that GIMP is not a Photoshop competitor even though devs and users will tell you to use it instead of Photoshop.

why not use both?

Krita was shit when it was basically trying to be 'GIMP but in Qt'. Fit right in with the rest of the Calligra suite, actually. No. Being more focused has done the project A LOT of good.

Attached: krita_warp.png (1582x1072, 215.39K)

I hope this suffices for an answer.

Attached: a.jpg (1126x1068, 91.32K)

That doesn't really prove me wrong though...

I think that looked better in your head

You had one job.

Focusing on improving on painting features is all good, but the devs have explicitly stated that they won't add certain kinds of features just because it's not focused for drawing.

Many photo manipulation features and filters are useful for drawing, and in some cases it's not viable to go back and forth between them. Like if you want to use a liquify transform, you'd have to transfer the entire image with all layers to Gimp, and then go back to Krita, every time you want to use liquify. And yes, Krita has a "liquify" transform, but it's absolute dogshit.

Does Libbie also give free hugs?

I don't see why not.

Attached: free-shrugs.jpg (449x642, 49.64K)

user-coon, I don't think you should be buying tablets before being able to draw. Start with pencil and paper, then buy a tablet. Digital is only "easier" in a sense that you can unfuck your errors with a press of a button, doing so on canvas is a bit more involved.

Attached: krita_notext.png (668x2776 582.02 KB, 588.74K)

Do NOT lewd the kiki!

Fuck off. Krita is Free Software and Kiki is Free Culture.

FUCK YOU

The inevitable fate of Krita threads

Attached: thread_derailed.jpg (600x320, 65.42K)

Ok then, riddle me this:
There is a circle linearly moving along a ray. There's a line that extends between two points linearly interpolated on two other lines. Write a function to exactly determine the moment when said line starts and stops intersecting the circle, which may be multiple times per pass.

Solving this would help development of an open source video game.

Attached: challenge.png (3360x2618, 790.69K)

This. Open-source as a term is confusing. Free Software is more apt.

don't you have to have a predefined R?
can you just compare R to a D raycast?

I like expression of kiki being flustered but at the same time used to deal with penises.

sex is too much. please delete

R is constant, that's implied. This problem produces an exceedingly lenghy 4th order polynomial which I shudder to tackle. Current implementation uses linear approximation, needless to say it's sub-optimal in environment where everything else is mathematically perfect.

no.

I wish it was linear, then solving it wouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

As in, if I try to write it out on a physical whiteboard, it doesn't fit.

You hit my fetish hard user *needs more benis in the bagina tho*

Blushing Kiki is the best Kiki.

Attached: rip and tear.png (1560x1866, 553.97K)

done, no lips tho.

Attached: oryxmath.png (2024x3522, 3.93M)

poke around the file if you want.

my.mixtape.moe/phbvml.kra

I use Krita exclusively for drawing, all my photo manipulation is in Photoshop.

Attached: roh6xsws.png (660x722, 132.43K)

She just looks annoyed, like "let's get this over with".
It's hot.

This kills the robot.

Yes, her name is Libbie. She's not even a software mascot but I'm still cucking you with her.

t. Holla Forums

FINISH IT!!!

B-but them DSLs...

Gracias, user~

And all the monsters look like the other mascots from the contest... This gives me an idea for a Doom mod.

I love you Holla Forums

Kinda breaks the immersion user.

Thank the LO design team for handing us these drawfags.

Since it was mentioned here, I'll post a link to the GIMP 2.10 AppImage:

github.com/aferrero2707/gimp-appimage/releases

Working in Fedora 27.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-27 17-49-49.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

what's new?

A lot actually: gimp.org/news/2018/03/26/gimp-2-10-0-rc1-released/

(nice digs)
Is it still compatible with 2.8 .xcf files and plug-ins / scripts?

I haven't tested BW compatibility yet; still fucking around with the new features.

All she needs is hoop earrings, a 40 on the table, and dem luscious lips.

They should just make the prairie dog the new mascot. It's a lot more marketable.

Attached: gimp-2-10-rc1-dashboard.jpg (950x685, 121.54K)

Wew lads... GIMP has basically done the Embrace-Extend-Extinguish play on Mypaint. It has integrated it's engine and most of it's brushes. There is almost no reason to use Mypain other than being lighter now.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-27 20-00-14.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

MyPaint can actually draw circles.

But can it draw the rest of the fucking owl?

I've never understood why anyone would want to draw in GIMP. Like said, it's been years and GIMP still doesn't support drawing a fucking circle. Even fucking MS Paint lets you draw a circle. If the most basic image drawing/editing program that comes included with an OS over 80% of people use supports something simple as drawing simple shapes, then why can't fucking GIMP with its dozens of extra features also do it?

Yes, because you can actually fucking draw with it.

Last I tried when it was called 3.0, the backwards compatibility was shot and didn't work as expected. I hope that's improved.

3.0 comes after 2.10. Like, a couple years after.

Um...

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-03-27 20-37-13.png (1920x1080 634.66 KB, 636.91K)

You can, it just takes too many steps.

Maybe it was 2.10 that I tried and confused it being 3.0 according to this gimp.org/news/2017/02/02/gimp-2-10-blockers/

Made in Krita 3 or 4?

How is that an argument? Are you really using circle tool instead of drawing it by hand?

You CAN use the Ellipse Select Tool, but that requires some extra steps.

Made want to eat some fried chicken
TIME TO BANG DA NIGGA LIBBE
SHIEEEEETTT

Attached: YES.png (152x254, 40.48K)

Think maff libbs gets wet when she sees complex equations?

Literally four or five steps though.

I want to apply as a board volunteer, please.

It was name KImageShop then, yes.

Hi Nepfag~

Still working on this, user?

Did ratboy genius make these?

I honestly think these look worse.

no, sorry, thats probably the best that i can do

But, what if its a furry nigger ?

Attached: 0be712493bf471c24a706e0d7536fa6968e7b6b137e13fc0a59990c9fe0f6aae.jpeg (406x395, 37.46K)

Alright. Then we'll toss it as-is into the archive.

2.10 looks like a decent upgrade, but 3.0 is probably five years away.