DS / Mike Enoch / White Gangs

dailystormer.com/richard-spencer-on-extreme-sucker-punch/

so Anglin doesn't take the time to properly clear up anything about Enoch being a jew himself, but he's talking about forming white gangs, right now at this point in time, because prettyboy Spencer got hit.

what?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacknazis.com/who-is-andre-anglin-my-drop-out-disciple/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe the puncher is Dicky's old boyfriend.

Maybe he is right you know,the attack was on white identity and it would make you look weak cuck.

This right here.

Quit bitching about Enoch and circle the wagons already.

E-celeb faggotry

It's because they even see black Trump supporters as Nazi White Supremacists.

Antifa, like all Communist groups, will force everyone to essentially act like actual Fascists because there is no other way to deal with them. Even if they don't realize that's what they're doing.

agreed. Thanks antifa!

It's especially funny because this is how they acted in the Weimar Republic. The actual Fascists come off as peaceful and rational, while normies see the commies as crazy people. When the commies get violent enough, people will start to side with the Fascists. Then we win.

They were even calling the Alt-Kike faggots at the deploraball "Alt-Reich", which means we don't even have to do anything with them either. They themselves don't like us, but to get the "pro-western" they like, their choices will be to submit to antifa or help us.

You get hit, you hit back harder. Right wing security squads are a start, lets not call it a fucking gang though. That is a fucking invitation for dumb shit. Be a hard target and the various faggots will go after weaker ones. And when the weaker ones get tougher, sucker punch bullshit will either stop or escalate. Just keep in mind that fucking cameras are everywhere.

Wouldn't surprise me if the aut right false flagged itself in order to divert attention away from Eunuch Gate. Now everyone all of a sudden is talking about Dickie getting punched by more than likely Samuel Hyde and no longer discussing how TRS was a honeypot ran by jews from day one. The fact is everyone in his inner circle knew that Mike Eunuch is a jew mischling married to a b'nai b'rith jewess.

Anglin is a plant, the whole daily stormer is a giant honeypot as is stormfront. Who care what that fucker has to say.

www .liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

Angling is right, and you are clearly acting in. Ad faith by trying to tie this into TRS drama.

Lots of antifa in this thread already. Hilarious.

It's incredible really. People are eating their shit up. 8/pol/ is lost.

They're worse than JIDF at concealing themselves.

It's always the same shit with you sodomites, you have to go now the fight is over.

TRS are shilling that thread about the suckerpuncher being dox'd extremely hard, saying #NotAllTRS, that only a few people were for faggotry, that they never said to work with nationalist jews, repeatedly ignoring that we were attacked in the merchant minute just this week, again, before we had to dox another of them.

Imagine this, you stump two of your enemies at basically the same time, and they're so upset that they decide to throw out some desperate attempt at shitting your board up one last time, at the same time. They put their heart, soul, and kilograms upon kilograms of salt and impotent rage into shitting up your board, and they still fail. Shitting up this Serbian burek baking board won't get Hillary elected, not will it unmarry Mike from the jewess. The shit you do is pointless, and nobody is falling for it.

So then they can pull terrorist, bullshit… blow something up and the left can use this to get their mulatto muslim black faggot president and congress in in 4 or 8 years………. come on TRS jews……. really?
They did this in Europe for years.

-Don't trust jews

budgets must be drying up if these are the best shills they send this way

I can't wait until these fags are gone and we can go back at doing actual work, they accused me of being a shill because I have said that we were never alt right and we never really like TRS.

quality post user

Why not start a private security firm?

You are not worth the minimum wage they're paying you. kys faggot

Because then they could be sued and would be responsible for damages.

You stand our like a sore thumb. He said he was called a shill for saying we arent alt right, which we arent.

kike begone

one must only look inward to find the real shill
you fucking flaming queer

jews want white "gangs" to protect faggots/ jewish leadership.

Frank Cohen compromised jewish pretender of 1970's says hi

TRSodomite everyone.

Yes, shills everywhere. Id say you must be new, if you werent one yourself. We just saw this week that people with experience on Holla Forums are being paid 18$ an hour 40 hours a week to change the tone of this board, and use our own phrases and words against us.

We see through you. We arent aut-kike. If you say we are, youre not one of us.

all we need is the Safety Squad. and we will organize when its time – not when some Jew says its our time.

could you take yourself and your cuckchan tier memes and go jump into an oven, thanks.

Glorious Shekels is the name of the game. Spencer attracts normies who likes Jews out of Egypt, (yeah I know it never happened) end up on his site.

Spencer not being armed with at least a blade speaks to how mentally challenged he is. He announced he would be there beforehand (more of that great opsec) and should have expected to be targetted. It goes to show what a larping faggot he is with no real life experience.

No he doesn't, nobody likes him.

I'll let you shills know how I know you're shills so you can step your game up, no one should have to miss a meal. I never stated a position on any of this. What I did do was point out how whiny of a bitch 52587d4 is.

Why doesn't spencer has some skinhead buddies with him all the time? I am pretty sure he could talk some retards yes I wouldn't tell them that personally to work even for free. Make them grow hair or some shit if you're worried about muh appearance.
Or maybe spencer doesn't actually know any skinheads? Maybe he's afraid of them? kek

oh my god, how embarrassing.
You actually made me physically cringe.

Yes.

blacknazis.com/who-is-andre-anglin-my-drop-out-disciple/

Does CTR pay you antifag sodomites or are you still doing it for free? Reported.

Maybe he would if he could. He has absolutely no charisma. He can't lead people like that.

Why doesn't the faggot carry a gun and defend himself?

The guy did become somewhat a celeb after the conference. I think he has a pull to convince someone.

Gun wouldn't defend him in this situation. Bodyguards would at least catch the sucker puncher and beat the shit out of attacker.

Lol, that entire page is just some nigger complaining that Anglin is racist

Checked

Wasn't it in Washington DC? Cucked gun laws.

Should have had at least two guys watching his back. He's lucky he only got hit by some limp wrist scat fetishist, not stabbed or beaned with a hammer or something.

"taqiyya" isn't that a bit like your Kol Nidre?