What do we know about Waaanakin Skywalker, here...

What do we know about Waaanakin Skywalker, here? I like the idea of her joining our list of liberal faggots next to Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck, but is there any more information on this new specimen? Not dox, mind you, just if she's associated with anti-fa, BLM or anything specifically?

Other urls found in this thread:

tdylf.com/2012/05/16/the-12-best-times-people-yelled-noooooooo-in-a-movie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First and foremost, are we sure it's a female?

she hasn;t had a good dick in a while, otherwise she would not be there, sheesh user you do know most feminist have not have a good dicking that is why they are what they are, it's basic math

It's Cuck Skywalker

Can't we just call him "the Screamer"? Sounds much better in my opinion.

Wew. That's the best Holla Forums could come up with?

Oh I'm sure it identifies as something entirely different, but even if it doesn't have a gash where the legs meet, it's a giant pussy anyway.

why do femkikes have the same weird thin lips?

I get it, but why "cuck"? We already have Carl the Cuck. Cuck Skywalker seems like a forced reddit tier meme.

IT'S A MAN, BABY, YEAAHHH!!!

you just read that in Austin Power's voice

Did someone really meme that quickly?
Holy fuck.

Remember, when your families die from cancer I get to make fun of you. I get to laugh at their stinky rotten bodies. I get to laugh while you cry cause MUH LOVED ONES. We goin full chaos now boys. ANARCHY! YEAH! THE SAFE SPACES ARE GONE! WORDS ARE JUST WORDS, AND ANYONE WHO GETS OFFENDED BY THEM WILL BE KILLED!

I agree.
and why force Star Wars into it?
Because of the God awful "Noooo" in the end of the shit-tier trilogy?

Meeeh…

here are other movies
tdylf.com/2012/05/16/the-12-best-times-people-yelled-noooooooo-in-a-movie/

I suggest Dildo Faggins, after the Lord of the Rings "NOOOOOO"

Aaaawh, you poor butthurt liberal.

Holla Forums has no loved ones. we just H8

That's what digits say. And its catchy

Newfags don't understand GETS!!!!

you are cancer, gas yourself immediately.

Why not?

Low value target is all. By all means, if someone does the work, and people want to make shit happen with it I'll laugh just the same.

Nah, the end of Empire when Vader reveals he's Lukes dad and Luke makes a similar "noooo" to the mayo golem in OP. Just kinda works with "ayy, Trump is prez nao" and the immediate butthurt reaction (as if it would have gone any other fucking way)

KILL

someone post the autistic screech webm

It's actually real apparently, the guy is a graffiti arist LUSHSUX. From my 2 minute review they seem to be reaching out into the h3h3 scene/ecelebs which is off-putting but the work speaks for itself. I'm almost in disbelief at the quality/speed

I HAVE A SCREAM

I take that back I looked more and I think I understand what this guy's game is. This was sent out to massive likes and follows only 2 days ago to increase exposure of his pro trump piece among the eceleb crowd which has been slowly shifting right. This could actually be interesting

she's an eceleb now, so we'll probably find out soon

check my dubs, KEK called it

kinda surprised this hasn't been made and posted yet

I can't tell if it's a man or a woman. Just what is this frumpy human-like creature?

Luke Dykebalker?

LukeWarm CryBalker?

haha me too. i wanted to post it but was too lazy to turn on photoshop

damn…. that is lazy.

lazy ass nigger

Pic related would make my day.

HEH!!

nice one, dude.