"America First" is antisemitic!

ABC's Terry Moran: Donald Trump's Inauguration Speech Had 'Anti-Semitic' 'Overtones from the 1930s'.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/822496003391705089
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Saw a similar "analysis" on NPR. The kikes are pushing this meme hard but I bet it's not going down well with middle America.

I told you niggers, I told you 2017 would be the year jews out themself with their neurotic screeching.

oy vey! White people breathing is anti-semitic!

It can only fail against true working Americans, they know that an America first policy will help them and their families. They won't fall for such blatant bullshit.

hmm… makes you think

Seriously. Doesn't get more blatantly kikey than that.

The term carries some very ugly (((echoes))) in our history.

Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews also said it was "Hitlerian".

That ugly man Maddow, said the same.

top zozzle, they're never gonna learn are they

Are you Hitler or something

Keep wearing out that word, faggots. Give us your damn loosh.

I'm using these brackets to denote cuckservatives. Dice is a prime example of a cuck that needs social media and attention to take away from his fucked life.

Its fucking mindblowing the audacity of these kikes. These yids are fucking insane.

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/822496003391705089

it's because of the Lindbergh thing, but they won't address it directly for some reason

Trumps policies are common sense, he support the American workers that voted for him, and we owe nothing to these other countries that are benefiting off of all our trade. Any reasonable person can be expected to act in his own best interest, his position is not radical at all.

However, this IS very very Hitlerian, they are right about that. Incidentally, Hitlers position was not radical either, he acted in the best interests of Germany, and they never owed a damn thing to the rest of the world.

It's almost as if they get their marching order from one single (((source))).

Of course they never mention how Hitler saved the German economy, that would be problematic. Start comparing Hitler to Trump too much, especially 1930s Hitler to Trump, then people might see how great America can truly be.

Lindbergh and especially Ford our based as fuck.

Remember goyim! Put other nations above your own, especially Israel!

Fun Charles Lindbergh Fact:
On the night before their historic flight around the moon, the crew of Apollo 8 dined with Charles Lindbergh and his wife. The first men around the moon spent the evening with the first man to fly across the Atlantic. Isn't that neat?

If anybody tries to talk to you about "America First" and Charles Lindbergh being a Nazi, brush it aside and segue into a discussion about the Apollo space program. Tell them about how Germans took us to the moon.

They don't want to bring it up cause it outs the Jew and gets people talking about the JQ.
I didn't really understand the JQ until I read The International Jew, which I came across while reading about Lindbergh. It's a stepping stone that brings up a lot of questions Jews don't like.

This excellent. My parents love that he says America First. My aunt said it made her swell with pride. Now these people are trying to turn it around as being anti-semitic, is laughable. This is going to make more people wise to their typical tricks.

Israel first! would have been ok, tho.

I've been reading mein kampf and its startling to think that he could just as easily be talking about America instead of the Weimar Republic. Hitler was and is right about everything. What a tragedy.

Speaking of, anyone here read The Lightning and the Sun?

They do. Check Wikileaks on the DNC directly coordinating with (((journalists))) to write talking points about political reports and how said journalists e-mailed the democracts asking for authorization to publish articles.

he still believes in space

The only way in which "America First" can be interpreted as anti-semitic is if American jews don't have America's interests in mind.

what a moran

Hey, the kikes told the truth for once.

Fuck off Sinead.

The nearly-hopelessly brainwashed American evangelical and or conservative needs to have statements like this shown repeatedly to them by us to break the conditioning.

I cannot fathom how any American would be offended by America first? What do they think people want to hear instead? Even "Israel first" would trigger the leftists.

We need to verbally murder that kike

Brown people are first and foremost in their minds. White guilt has made them hate themselves and other whites. Anything white is bad and anything non-white is good. Add into that a zero sum outlook and anything you give to whites takes away from browns. But, America is only 60% white, if that you might say. Civic nationalism is an appeal to everyone. Even leftists know that it's the white working class that keeps the country afloat. Shitskins are a net drain. Their declaration that America First is racist is an admission of that. Leftists only hate pissrael because they hurt muds.

The best part is that I bet a lot of those are leftists upboating anti-Trump sentiments. They probably don't even know that kristol is one of the architects of neocuckservativism that they loathe so much. And by verbally, I hope you mean literally.

And the redpilling begins.

So they're basically admitting that they don't consider themselves to be Americans but just jews? Nice, they're doing our work for us.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire Well not for much longer to say the least.

trips of truth

If America is her people, literally what is wrong with America first? Or is America not code for new-Zion?

Pretty sure my buddy wants to broach the JQ. I've been talking shit on pissrael for the past year. Bringing up the power of pissraeli lobbies in US poltics, how come so many politicians get to have duel citizenship with pissrael? He's very much a lolberg and likes to take time researching until he feels he has a grasp on a subject. He started talking about recent foreign wars and then said he didn't want to get into conspiracies. I said it isn't a conspiracy that wars are fought to make the elite rich and in the interest of foreign governments like israel. He just started nodding and got that I fucking knew it look on his face. I was debating on going further when the fish started biting and then we got to drinking and doing ice fishing things without getting back to the conversation.

CHECKED

VERY UGLY {{{}}} INDEED

Checked. The quote is however misattributed to Voltaire.

Kevin Strom: All America Must Know the Terror That is Upon Us

that doesn't sound right, I would've thought (((they)))'d have more control

Pic related

Pretty sure he's being sarcastic.

Yeah, that's a pretty classic deflection and derail response because they don't want to answer the question when they know doing so would prove your point.

This post really isn't getting the appreciation it deserves. Good job user. Kek and Trump bless you.

I listened to a speech from november 39 i think the other day. If you adjust the years you would think its about today

Luckily im german and werent depending on some translator

Bump.

Holy fuck the enemy really does do most of our work for us.

Cheeky cunts. What did their hearing turn off the second Trump stopped speaking? Who was the very next person to speak after Trump to big chants of rabbi rabbi rabbi?
Fuck I hate them more every day.

TYPICAL TRICKS MERCH-, SCHLOMO

If trump tricking the MSM to report on twitter that the black on black crime was 90% didn't let you in on his glorious strategy of having your enemies do your work for you, well late to the party I suppose.

Just drop the occasional hatefact like you just learned about it, act like you're bewildered and can't think of a conclusion. Let him find breadcrumbs and he'll find out all about the merchant. Remember to edge him along and guide him, if you must.
Remember it's easier to fool someone than to convince someone they've been fooled. Don't sperg out on him, he'll feel like he's an idiot and won't take you seriously.

Nice.

Goyim, everyone knows that the correct phrase is "Israel first." Putting anything ahead of G-d's holy land is not only blasphemy but it is also antisemitism against the chosen people.

AHAHAHA

YES, STOOPID GOY!!

HOW DARE YPU PUT AMERICA FIRST

IT'S ISRAEL FIRST YOU UNGRATEFUL CATTLE, YOU ARE JUST TO FIGHT OUR WARS FOR US!

NOW SHUT UP AND GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAN!!

ehehhe, ohhhshit.
it's time jeebus cleans this shit up

I know nothing about him, what's wrong with him, exactly?

Good oppertunity to redpill all over youtube comments on Limburg and the Baphore Agreement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Or does new AltRight Holla Forums not allow redpills on youtube?

Drop those pills Holla Forums and don't go on there crying about "not all white nationalist" you fucking traitors. I see your comments

White middle America right now

Oy vey, are you putting Israel before America? This is absolutely anti-semitic. Don't you know we need that homeland and protection? Don't you remember we were holocausted 6 million times?

If you love Israel so much go live there
This is America; America first not Israel

Every time you speak the truth you defame the Jewish people.

But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils

No one went to the moon, chuckle fuck. One smoking gun is no radiation damage on any pictures.

of course middle america aint buying it, no jews live there to spread the (((message)))

And when trying to deflect, aknowledge the statment and redirect to the prior question. Do not call them on deflecting, nust ask the question again, they will eventually either block out of butthurt or oust themselves.

They're going to out (((themselves))) lads, and it's going to be so, so sweet.

They just can't stop blurting out the master plan, can they?

If you take Hitler by his first eight years, he was solid gold. His plans only started to go to shit after started supplying his enemies.