Trump immediately restores Oval Office Churchill bust Obama had replaced with Martin Nigger King

The de-niggerization of the White House is proceeding at an outstandingly speedy clip.

"President Donald Trump didn't take long to put his stamp on the Oval Office, reinstalling a bust of Winston Churchill that had gotten the boot under President Obama.

"The Churchill bust was on view as Trump took some of his first actions as president, signing executive orders and a waiver to let generals serve in his cabinet despite prohibitions on ex-military tenure…

"… Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee also promoted the Kenyan angle. 'His perspective as growing up in Kenya with a Kenyan father and grandfather. He probably grew up hearing that the British were a bunch of imperialists who persecuted his grandfather' Huckabee said, the Hill reported."

archive.is/lHGQl

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/822669114237943808
mobile.twitter.com/BillKristol/status/822844201947766786
hownew.ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He really should have just put a bust of himself there or something. Fuck Churchill.

Can't wait till it gets replaced with a bust of uncle Hitler.

Yeah, churchill was a cunt but at least it isn't the nigger anymore. Also a sign of improved Anglo relationships to come.

That's not exactly a good thing.

256D chess, you just don't understand.

It's not exactly news that it was replaced so quickly. The White House staff work their asses off on the last day chucking out everything belonging to the last president and replacing with items the incoming president wants.

A bust of Churchill will always be better than a bust of a nigger.

How long does it take for executive actions to be made public? I really want to know just how hard Trump went on his first day

I'd prefer Teddy or Jackson tbh.

This will be even more effective if we use sockpuppets to generate false outrage, claiming its a racist move.
It will generate more press, in the UK, where it matters the most.

Get a bust of an American in there, someone worthy like Jackson or Washington.
Fuck bongistan and that kike (((Churchill))), they have no place in the White House.

Side question: Am I the only one that felt Trump inauguration was particularly low-energy, especially compared to his rallies? And his speech felt kinda cookie-cutter rally type stuff, not really "I'm the ruler of the world now" type stuff.

Why would he replace a bust of civil rights nigger Martin Luther King Jr. with a bust of civil right nigger Jesse Jackson.
I don't see your point.

I'd of removed that bust too… Its fucking creepy.

ANDREW JACKSON
You uncultured faggot. The first, last, best, and only good Democrat to ever sit in the Oval Office.

I think he was talking about Andrew Jackson friendo

I trolled you fucking hard. I was only pretending to not know he was referring to Andrew Jackson. You fucking idiots fell for it!

Piss on that kang statue

Should have been Andrew Jackson.

How about a bust of Bruce Lee.

The civil rights nigger?

>>>/cuckchan/

:^)

Fuck Churchill.

lol eternally bootyblasted

Reported.

Damn, I'm on a fucking roll today.

Better change your IP, because you’ve ruined that ID for the rest of the thread, kike.

It's about tradition, user. Obongo felt he could piss all over it, becuz he wuz kangz. Trump is showing he respects it here, if not in his political actions.

i was complimenting my own bantz, idiot.

wew

I’m actually after a Mosin unless there’s a US sniper with comparable performance at the price point.

That's hard to say. The appeal of moist nuggets was that you could get them for dirt cheap between 50-150 bucks. But now they've been steadily climbing in price. I haven't checked recently, but I heard they're hovering around 300 or more now. Fucking ridiculous.

For the old price point, nothing could beat them, and that was why they became a meme in and of itself. But if they stay at the high pricepoint or go further up, then the whole appeal of the nugget is gone.

So good to see someone with integrity sitting behind that desk. Finally. Our time to transform America is here. Let us do it such a way that it cannot and will not be rolled back by some future fucked up Administration like Obama's. We can never go back to that again or America is fucked.

Rockwell referred to him as Martin Luther Coon.

Feed the Mosin high grain ammo and for the price it's unbeatable. There's videos of people hitting man sized targets at 1000 yards with the non-spamcan rounds.

Trump means no ill by it, and it's not his fault Churchill was scum, and it IS Obama's fault that Obama is scum - but I would still rather have a bust of neither of them there.

I think it's just you, user.
He told king nigger and every other cunt in DC that they were thieves whose time was over - right to their fat fucking faces.

I know britpol loves this faggot, but he was a puppet of Rothschild and their gang. This was a bad decision of Trump. I better see some old american president bust like Lincoln or Jefferson one, than this shit.

Republicans freed the niggers and didn't plan on sending them back to Africa though.

Well trolled my fellow intellectual, I tip my fedora to you.

I live, I die, I live again!
This is going to be a terrific 4 years.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

its just a bust my man, having anglo manlet is a definite improvement over BIX NOOD.

he should just make a bust of george washington and put it there, it just fits the narrative of the white house.

Why is there not a bust of an American? Why was a nigger put there in the first place, and why did he got replaced by a Brit?

t. non-burger

Well, at least it's slightly better than a nigger.

Nah, traitors are worse than enemies. Churchill killed the empire for his kike masters.

Redpilled options:

George Washington (hated jews)
Andrew Jackson (gasser of the frogs and central bank)
Empty Table

just put Hitler there lol

←-wot that goy said
you have to remember he's got some obscenely good PR in the US.
Yankees love him way more than even imperialist goodgoy brits do nowadays.
This is just a good and simple way to antagonise lefties by reverting to muh tradeeshuns.
I think part of that is just down to him insulting bitches and cunts like a damn Texan. He was pretty 'ungentlemanly' for a Britbong.
He's basically "British Teddy Roosevelt" whenever you see him on an American-made movie.
Remember as well, that bust is connected to one of (((Our Greatest Presidents))) so even replacing it with a yankee would feel awkward to most normie Americans. It's a bit of a symbolic thing like the statue of frogity.
Incidentally, that's one of the hardest battles we'll have to overcome, creating an Alt-Wood with actually historical movies. Youtube is great and all for explaining tough shit to people, but it's still pretty boring for the below-120iq crowd.
Gotta get a United Artists-type operation going with all the whiz-bang edutainment angles. Need like 100 gexes to just gang up together and go all Leni Riefenstahl.

britpol likes him?!? Man, they are unbearable faggots.

It was slightly low energy, but that's how you end a good operetta, with a classic tempering-down denouement. Also just good form because that's the way Pence would go and it's a way of showing to everyone it's not going to be just a one man show. suckers!

that's some meta-trifecta shit right there.

unfortunately a bit renowned for stupidly high levels of integrity.
The constitutionalists would have none of it, he's the guy that while beloved enough to have been president for life, stepped down after his term because he didn't want it to become just another word for king.
You can't frickin' build humility like that.

Source? I've only ever read of him being friendly to them before

kek

George Washington thought that domestic enemies were the enemies of the highest order, and that currency manipulators should be killed by disembowelment.

GW might not have known it but he hated Jews.

Yeah we should destroy everything Napoleon laid down, or destroy the statues of Frederich the Great because he didn't pogrom all the kikes tbh

Honestly we should destroy western civilization because jews still exist, which makes every european that has ever existed good goys tbh

Saw a post about it on here recently, it was speaking about a man who helped draft the Constitution, I believe his name was somewho Pinckney.

In some written material about him and Benjamin Franklin and George Washington (which I can't find right now) he wrote that Franklin despised jews and was urging Washington to include a clause banning jews from the US in the Constitution.

Why? He killed millions of Europeans, spread Liberalism, and that's on top of emancipating the Jews and thus ruining Western civilization.

A fag who would have been fine (he explicitly stated this) with importing Muslims into his lands.

There's nothing admirable about just being a good general in itself.

It would have been amazing if they'd done that although the Jews would probably have still found some away to get around it, like they did in Norway

He did it for tradition. That bust has been in that spot for decades. Obongo is the odd man out for fucking with it.

>>>/trs/

kill yoursef

"The Franklin Prophecy" was made up tbh. I mean I don't doubt that he probably did hate Jews, I mean the man wrote about how Germans and Swedes were swarthy ffs,

Goebbels warned about you retards. Something is a step in the right direction and you have have to go out of your way to shit on it because it's still not fully redpilled. Things are going well, things are finally trending right and idiots like you just can't help yourself. O course Trump is bluepilled on WWII, we're not there yet. Fuck off.

who gives a shit about something that Farage smuggled out of the uk embassy

LOOK AT THE GODDAMN CURTAINS HE PUT UP

That's not really an improvement though

Maybe Trump just admires the man's effectiveness?

all the websites were screaming after the inauguration Trump is a new Bane

Please tell me this isn't a photoshop.

/brit/pol likes him because they are jewcuck dresden-apologists etc
brit/pol/ likes portentious druids and all things pre-Jew takeover tbh

there were thousands of people cursing out schumer. seemed pretty fucking high energy when I was there.

Good.
Not so good, but on reading the thread I can at least understand his reasoning somewhat. Let's just hope it won't be too long before we can replace it with a bust of unser Fuhrer.

How do like Holla Forums, newfriend?

second pic is a meme Trump copied from.

Praise Kek, Trump just looks so natural and presidential behind that desk that I can't stop smiling even with that limey's bust being there. Still, better than a nigger, I suppose.

tbh i think it's just a subtle nod to britbongs that he's coming to save them

I like it :>)

Get that Republican propaganda out of here. Pic related

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/822669114237943808

anyway,

did anyone else noticed the song from the presidential/first lady dance?

here are the lyrics:

And now, the end is near;
And so I face the final curtain.
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain.

I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Regrets, I've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

I planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it my way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
I ate it up and spit it out.
I faced it all and I stood tall;
And did it my way.

I've loved, I've laughed and cried.
I've had my fill; my share of losing.
And now, as tears subside,
I find it all so amusing.

To think I did all that;
And may I say - not in a shy way,
"Oh no, oh no not me,
I did it my way".

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels;
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows -
And did it my way!

Yes, it was my way.

the gist of the song is "I'm not afraid to die because I did everything the way I want"

I found it really interesting that Trump appears in star trek as the leader and he also president now.

wouldn't know, I don't' watch shitty shows.

Should have been Henry Ford or Father Coughlin.

you're doing memetic warfare wrong horus, reeeeee

Watch your tongue, traitors. No president in our history has been perfect, but Andrew Jackson was a far cry better than most. There's a reason he's universally hated by all of our enemies more than any other president.

Don't use Goebbels as a mouthpiece for your le pill maymay you colossal faggot.

Hes talking about the original, before (((wb))) did the show.

Bill Kristol ✡ is having a mental breakdown over this .
mobile.twitter.com/BillKristol/status/822844201947766786

>hownew.ru

No,

is absolutely right. I don't have access to my organized Holla Forums folder on the device I'm using right now, but Goebbels expressed the same sentiment on multiple occasions as did Hitler. While I agree Churchill was a piece of shit, it's about propaganda and mass appeal. We want 8 years of shifting the overton window, not 4 years of radicalizing marxists further while our demographics collapse. People like you need to calm the fuck down and stop thinking with your dicks. Put your emotions aside and try to think strategically and long term for the sake of the white race. The time when we out people like Churchill to the world will come, but that time isn't now.

Not what my digits say, and Churchill is no closer to le redpill than MLK. They are adjacent in cuckdom, and mass appealing by cucksignalling is not getting anyone anywhere.

It's not about churchill, the fat kike he was, it's about sending the symbolism of putting the bust back. Maybe Trump will replace the bust of Churchill with a BETTER gift, but right now it's a big "fuck you" to Obama.

Digits agree. Personally, I think the Churchill bust will be up for maybe a month tops before it gets "broken" during the White House Renovations

>hownew.ru
?
horus being retarded and trying but failing to help out posting here isn't the reason?

That is exactly the reason why he wouldn't and it goes against everything he talked about.

No one said Churchill was redpilled. The point is it's a massive fuck you to Obama, P R O G R E S S, political correctness, and a tip of the hat to an American tradition in spite of those things, all rolled into one.

Nevermind, I thought you didn't recognize the pasta and sperged out like a faggot. On second thought, it was too out of context to have any use in this thread.

You left out the best part of the story. The media flipped out and started reporting that he REMOVED the MLK bust from the oval office. Turns out he just had it moved to the other side of the room and it was behind a door that was open when the media walked into the room. Guess no reporters thought to look around the rest of the oval office for it……they just IMMEDIATELY ran more fuck Trump articles.

www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/01/21/fake-news-day-one-spicer-scolds-press-time-reporters-false-mlk-bust-story/

Now they start at $250+ for the shitty chink version, $300+ for a Russian-made nugget. Depending on the condition I've seen them as high as $500. I'm not spending that much on a fucking communist rifle.

God forbid the man has some humility and decorum in victory.

I'd rather just go full Royal Nonesuch and make my own break barrel .50 than spend that kind of money on a Mosin.

I dream of the day when we can replace the bust of Churchill with a bust of Hitler.

Fuck Churchill but it's much more important to make liberals cry.

Arguably Churchill did more to advance Communism but he is not a Communist icon.

The hell happened? A few years ago mosins were going in the $150range in the usa. I have one myself. Where do I find cheap barrels for a mosin? I'd like to upgrade, since mine has seen a hundred years of service.

>>>/milo/
>>>/altright/

True, it's still funny and a good sign. Hope to God Trump isn't as liberal as he comes across.

For a little over $350 you can get a savage axis II, adjustable trigger comes with a shitty scope and a liftime warranty from a longstanding american company. You can get it in just about any popular american caliber too,.308 .270 30-06 .223 ect.

Even more of a kike puppet than MLKoon
Propably one of the worst scumbags of the last century.

Churchill was a kike himself, an ashkenazi to be precise.