POLAND JEWS OUT

POLAND YES!

archive.is/tUu8g

God fucking damn it I thought you poles got your fucking shit together. You're the last fucking yuropoor country that is anti Muslim and hasn't been enriched, don't go sucking off the fucking Jews.

ONE FUCKING JOB POLAND

Other urls found in this thread:

forwar
wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/29/pola-a29.html
forward.com/news/world/191155/poland-poll-reveals-stubborn-anti-semitism-amid-je/
jewishpolicycenter.org/2011/03/17/new-study-finds-anti-semitism-high-in-germany/
bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-34745275
jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1873
ufile.io/f762a
vid.me/zlv3
youtube.com/watch?v=omOZyLmNMJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God fucking damn user, you spoiled the surprise.

The Average Pole DESPISES kikes though.
They Learned from experience (((who))) ran the ussr.

So should i hate trump too?

The only reason I haven't given up all hope is how at least once a month shit skins get killed or fucking beat to a pulp.

Moms side is Polish, I want to come home brother.

While avarage Holla Forumsack sees poland like some kind of redpill-land with winged hussars around every corner, our country is actually more Jew infested than cucklands like Sweden or Germany.

Let me ask you something. Do you hink that kikes dont have any backup plan? Israel might become radioative desert any day. They live in constant danger.

So this is Poland. Their backup plan. This is why there are no shitskins and muslims in there. And also why we are poor - so Jewish overlords can controll us with their shekels.

or perhaps they are gathering the jews to later holocaust them when they are in great numbers.

either way, poland is still pozzed.

So when are poles leaving England they are parasites already.

No surprise there. Pretty much every Euro country (including Russia, that supposed powerhouse of White Nationalism) sucks up to the chosenites on a regular basis.

The elite of Polen are Zhids with slavicised names. Solidarity was a total hoax I know a Pole who was there and he told me that Lech Walesa is a Jew and the media was romanticising everything they did to hyperbole.

Wow, I wish I could believe that no one will be stupid enough to buy this.

Lejba Kohne aka Lech Walesa was known as Bolek.

Poles are led around by the nose of drunk patriotism by Jew LARPing as Poles.

Jew tour buses are the only ones allowed to sit idling all day with engines on. Some Poles objected to this because it was stinking up their streets and they were beaten up by Israeli secuirty goons.

Poland becomes the second promised land then?

Poland is controlled by kikes from 1989. (((Kaczyński))) is jew.

Originally the backup was Uganda when favourite IDF son Idi Amin gave them the boot the press around him changed overnight to holohoaxesque atrocity hyperbole.

Yah his real surname is Kalkstein. I have the entire list which was liberated from restricted Polenische state control documents.

No dude, he is not Jew.
He is just figurehead. Communist secret service paid him for snitching his fellow factory workers. Than they decided that he woudl make good "leader".

So communism as "abolished", walensa became "president" former secret service members, communist party members, lot of guys from army became "buisnessman". Some even just went straight into mafias and organised crime.

All this system transformation was Hoax, show for common people.

By now avarage pole knows Walesa for ho he really is, but worldwide he is still considerd some kind of great leader.

Funny thing Jews called Poland with such name already. When they were exiled from every country they settled in, poland took them in and they were not persecuted.

Pogroms started after partitions, mostly on pats of former polish teritory controlled by Russians.

He is a Jew. I have a m8 with the facts jack. I also have the list of crypto Jews in a mimeograph file at another location. My m8 told me the press would be breathlessly spilling tales of intrigues and secret missives to the outside world when in reality they sent someone scrambling the fence for more vodka. Solidarity was a Jew test for dismantling the USSR and satellites because they could no longer service their war debts adequately.

Kaczyński brothers are kosher like gefiltefish

forwar d.com/news/127269/why-poland-s-jews-mourn-their-president/

Alexsander Kwasniewski is Izaak Stoltzman. Sweet crypto cloak!

wjzewjz lad

Aren't Poles redpilled on Jews, at least more so than other Europeans?

I remember my Polish grandfather used to say things about them

Realistically, you're not going to see a country that's both anti-Muslim and anti-Jew any time soon. The countries that are less safe for Jews are only less safe because the Muslims attack them and the whites there just let the Muslims roam free. In anti-Muslim countries, they punish them for these attacks, so Jews are safer.

Well people at the top are jewish, that's some fresh news right there.
PO-PIS are on the same page. They may fight just to show off to the public but in reality that's a prime example of a false dychotomy.
We have parties that are not establishment-based but there's no way much people will be voting for them until the older generation dies out which was either terrorised by ruskies and wants just stability/peace now or succesfully brainwashed drones. A transfer of power will come, I'm positive about it, but that's the kind of shit we have to put up with now.

Well, most anti semites in Poland hate jews because their grandparents hated jews, because after world war 1 the only rich people were jews, jews owned banks, shops etc. and wouldn't hire poles, poles were mostly just farmers. A reason just as good as any if you ask me.

Katyn.

but katyn was well deserved, tovarisch!

What he is saying is that Poles, whether through their own choice or not, had surreptitiously outsourced Jew removal to German expertise.

This is a surprise, how?

There are Poles who know that enemy is juden

This has to do with a response to Western Europe being overrun by mudshits. Kikes have done a good job painting the world as being you're either with them or the mudslimes. Therefore, being disgusted by mudslimes (the big problem most Europeans are confronted in their daily lives) leads them running into the arms of the jew.

They're simply bluepilled on this issue. We need to do a better job getting the message out to them.

Kikes are fucking delusional, and so are their pets.

user, I…

They're not real nationalists, they're (((alt-right))). Do you really think they'd let themselves become cannon fodder for Russia if the Jew didn't rule them?

ITT: HURRR HOW POLAND IS NOT ARYAN COUNTRY ANTIJEW ANTIMUSLIM WHITE STATE WITH NATSOCS ON EVERY CORNER DURRRR

Let me explains to you, you stupid faggots, why it's like it is in Poland

And it's not over.

It's all absolutely fucked up. This is not America, where kikes are kikes , this is way more complicated. Also Poles generally don't really like different religions, but it depends where and in which city.
Sorry for this kinda retarded form, I'm writing in a hurry.

Poland is not their backup plan, rather it's Crimea. They are busy opening up new Synagogues all around that region. After Russia completes the bridge, the water- and energy supply, watch out how the sitiuation in the Middle East will further escalate.

I've always suspected that the Pole and the Jew had mixed so heavily that now most poles have jewish blood on them. Your post confirms my suspicion.

At this point it would probably be better if Russia killed everyone on that shithole and repopulated it with actual whites.

Russian were hoarding kikes for centuries as well. Situation there is just the same as in Poland, but they won't admit it.
And I see what are you trying do here, you crook-nosed fucker, so gtfo.

They are also trying to cozy up hard to India.

Leszek Balcerowicz - Aaron Bucholtz
Jan K. Bielecki - Izaak Blumenfeld
Bolesław Bierut - Rotenschwanz
Marek Borowski - Szymon Berman - jego wuj - Jakub Berman
Stefan Bratkowski - Blumstejn
Ryszard Bugaj - Izaak Blumfeld
Zbigniew Bujak - lewy syn rabina Małachowskiego
Wiesław Chrzanowski - Szymon Knopfstejn
Włodzimierz Cimoszewicz - Dawid Goldstein
Józef Cyrankiewicz - Izaak Cymerman
Ludwik Dorn - Dornbaum
Lech Falandysz - Aaron Fleischman
Arkady Fidler - Efroim Trusker
Władysław Frasyniuk - Rotenschwanz
Bronisław Geremek - Berele Lewartow
Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz - Haka Grundbaum
Piotr Ikonowicz - Dawid Goldsmith
Henryk Jabłoński - Apfelbaum

Jarosław i Lech Kaczyńscy - Kalkstein
Jan Kobuszewski - Weisleder
Grzegorz Kołodko - Samuel Hanerman
Janusz Korczak - Henryk Goldszmit
Janusz Korwin-Mikke - Ozjasz Goldberg
Mikołaj Kozakiewicz - Jakub Kleinman
Marian Krzaklewski - Dawid Zimmerman
Aleksander Kwasniewski - Izaak Stoltzman
Jolanta Kwaśniewska -Konty - Kohn
Janusz Lewandowski - Aaron Langman
Olga Lipińska - Fajga Lippman
Aleksander Małachowski - Jakub Goldsmith
Tadeusz Mazowiecki - Icek Dikman
Adam Michnik - Aaron Szechter
Leszek Moczulski - Robert Berman
Karol Modzelewski - Samuel Mendel
Stefan Niesiołowski - Aaron Nusselbaum
Piotr Nowina-Konopka - Haim Kromer
Andrzej Olechowski - Mosze Brandwein
Jozef Oleksy - Szymon Buchwio (Łemek)
Jan Olszewski - Izaak Oksner

Are you the 'Jewtin' shill? Russia is one of the many countries that expelled the Jews in the past. Putin also directly oposses their interests in the middle east and is probably the sole reason why they don't control the whole planet yet.

He even calls them out as Bolsheviks to their faces. Embed related.

Welcome to Poland, the place they send gullible whites to be brainwashed about the holahoax. Come, come! For centuries since medieval times Poland was home for Jews; it was the centre of their "vibrant culture" and the site of the greatest kvetching. On our Jewish Tour of Poland you will have a chance to experience the rich heritage of "Polish" Jews communities by visiting Lublin, Zamosc and Galician towns of Tarnow, Lancut and Bobowa. Inevitably, you will ponder on the tragedy of Holohoax while wandering through Auschwitz and Majdanek camps and the area of former Ghetto in Warsaw.

Transfer from the airport/railway station to your hotel. Accommodation and free evening.

You will visit the Umschlagplatz, from where Jews were deported to the Treblinka camp and the Monument to the Ghetto "Heroes". Your next stop will be the bunker where the twenty-three-year-old commander of the Jewish Fighting Organization, Mordechai Anielewicz committed suicide in 1943. You will also see the last remaining pieces of the ghetto wall.

The day concludes with dinner and an overnight stay in Warsaw.

Start the day by traveling South East into Kazimierz Dolny, the town of artists. The Jewish community used to exist here since 1406. Nowadays you can still see the synagogue in Maly Rynek. There is also an interesting legend of King Casimir the Great and his whorish Jewish lover Esther connected to the town. Do not forget to ask your guide about it. After a short break in Kazimierz Dolny you will head for Lublin, sometimes called the Jerusalem of the Kingdom of Poland or Jewish Oxford. A local guide will help you to follow the traces of Jewish heritage in the city. Evening in Lublin.

In the morning you will pay a visit to Majdanek Concentration Camp where 80,000,000,000,000,000 people lost their lives during the Nazi occupation. Majdanek is one of the best-preserved camps and it's not as overrun with visitors as Auschwitz. Majdanek sightseeing lasts 2 hours. Then you will continue your journey to Zamosc, the pearl of Renaissance where you will have the opportunity to see the beautiful, old synagogue and building of the ritual baths (mikvah). What is interesting about the city is that until the 18th century Zamosc was the only religious community of Sephardic Jews in Poland. Later they probably became assimilated into the Ashkenazi community. Return to Lublin for dinner and overnight.

No, you're a god damn idiot. Also, go to Jerusalem Post, and you'll see all the comments (((they))) leave; all those vicious, blood thirty Jews saying how much Poland should be nuked for acts they had committed against Jews, alleged or otherwise.

Janusz Onyszkiewicz - Jojne Grynberg
Jan Parys - Haim Pufahl
Mieczysław Rakowski - Mojżesz Rak
Jan Maria Rokita - Izaak Goldwicht
Jan Rulewski - Fikelman
Krzysztof Skubiszewski - Szymon Schimel
Zenon Smolarek - Izaak Zimmerman
Jerzy Stuhr (aktor) - Josek Feingold
Hanna Suchocka - Haka Silberstein
Wiesława Szymborska - Rottermund
Jerzy Urban - Josek Urbach
Mieczysław Wachowski - Jakub Windman
Lech Wałęsa - Lejba Kohne
Janusz Zaorski - Jakub Bauman
Andrzej Zoll - Rojeschwanz, b. prezes Tryb. Konst.

Why don't the Poles just pass local ordinances banning it?

Ironic thing about Schneerson was he was kept captive in the ghetto and was freed and sent out of the country by a Waffen SS commando team because someone paid the Reich for the OP and then they end up a 770 Eastern Parkway Brooklyn.

Just as Poland did, go away.

Exactly! At the turn of the twentieth century, most of the world's Jews lived within the territory controlled by the Russian Empire. At that time, there existed some 650 anti-Jewish statutes as official law in Imperial Russia; deemed necessary to protect the Russian people from Jewish rapaciousness. In no other country in the world was anti-Semitism so deeply ingrained, from the lowest level bureaucrats and ordinary Russian soldiers who formed the Imperial Army, to the Russian Orthodox Church, the Government, and the Czar himself. Those who filled these organizations, and who therefore regulated and controlled the lives of the millions who fell under their authority, were nearly unanimous in their suspicion, fear, and outright hatred of Russia’s Jews. The Jews had a reputation for being mutinous troublemakers, as well as avaricious, aggressive exploiters of their Christian, Gentile host populations.

You're shiting us? Do you even know about the Chmielnicki pogroms?

The upper classes used the Jews as tax farmers, even going so far as to tender out licenses for the lucrative opportunity to fleece the peasants of their hard earned money. Before long, everything had a tax on it that had to be paid to the Jews, even getting married or baptised. This caused much resentment of the Jews as well as of the aristocracy that were employing them, but it would not be until 1648 that the pogroms really started in earnest, with the Cossacks holding the Poles responsible for their treatment at the hands of the Kikes.

The Jews would eventually become so powerful in Poland that they were able to name the successor to Sigismund II in 1572, but through their mistreatment of the Poles and the uproar that it eventually caused, they were also responsible for Poland losing large chunks of it's territory when it’s neighbours exploited the situation and started annexing parts of the country, leading to Poland’s partition in the 18th century.

So you can kindly go get wreked you lying piece of shit!

Why would they nuke their own house? (^:

I'd rather attribute it to low-level Jews not knowing the Holohoax was a lie.

That's not a response to my question.

Crimea is lost, they got cockblocked by Putin. They want 60bln $ for "jewish" property. This is year budget of Poland. Only way (((PiS))) can give it to them is to take more debt from (((IMF))) or give them real estate. I can feel DOTR in the air.

When in the absolute fuck are we going to get a proper translation of Alexander Solzhenitsyn's book?

I'm French but was buying pallets of paperwork/military tech from USSR apparatuses…just found man who was on the inside at Solidarity "movement" and he realised it was all a scam. Paid him for context translations services. I also have some recordings of Gorbachev that are from internal devices within his office. I could a have gotten a new attack helicopter gunship for 220K Euro…but where to put it?

How can you verify the names?

You should use your connections to arm French and other white people in Europe.

wsws.org/en/articles/2016/08/29/pola-a29.html

I have interoffice mimeographs but not where I am now. I got 9 tons of paper for 8K Euro equiv. I just started off trying to buy night vision devices and the people I talked to just wanted as much lucre as possible because things were bad concerning prices and availability of foodstuffs.

Nah, pretty much every user ITT has confirmed Poland has been a Jew paradise since at least the fucking 1600s.

Then how can anyone but you verify the names? Something an user says on the internet is not very convincing, even if interesting.

France will flip on its own. I avoid anything putting me a risk of the gaols. Many of the book pdfs on archive.org are from me scanning first editions.

Links?

Feel free to ignore it until I can produce the proofs later. The disappeared Jews of muh Shoah didn't evapourate they took over Polen and were imported into the US at night through Baltimore Harbour bypassing all normal immigration protocols at the time.

By 1795, 80% of the world's Jews would be living there. And a lot of them had never spoken a word of Polish. They do not intermingle, mix with the people.

This problem in Eastern Europe, and where they spread throughout Europe, is that they formed–and continue to form–small minority populations within the cities and towns of host countries, and formed a sort of "parasite/host" relationship with the majority Christian populations. They tended to establish themselves in "parasitic" occupations such as merchant, middleman, trader, and money lender, and avoided agriculture and labour intensive occupations. They also tended isolate themselves in closed communities which became known as "ghettos," and they did not marry outside their race. These Ashkenazi Jews were characterized by high intelligence and highly cohesive social organizations with close cooperation and mutual support between themselves, usually at the expense of their non-Jewish "host" populations.

The Jews also had their own laws and code of ethics to govern their lives. The Talmud permits Jews to treat non-Jews differently than they treat fellow Jews. They are instructed to be fair and honest with each other, but are not required to be so with Gentiles. Consequently, they developed a reputation for sharp practice and for taking advantage of well meaning, unassuming Gentiles. Wherever Jews lived, they were invariably accused of being a "parasitic" people who created nothing of their own, but lived off the industry of their host populations.

I honestly cant wait for the day Trump makes them all fuck off back to Israel so Iran can nuke them off the face of the Earth.

It's probably bullshit, haven't heard of it. Bus drivers often leave buses on, mostly in winter or some time before the start.

okay, officer

Disgusting, you must be russian.

Not jews, but nobility did that, and he was Christian. And just after that you skip 3 hundred years of great kings and deeds, like Battle of Vienna for example.
You know some history and you manipulate it pretty well, I give you that. That's some typical jewish moves, schlomo.

b-but muh putin muh saviour

It's hard, most papers are either shady, destroyed or hard to come by. But it's not impossible. I don't take it too seriously, honestly, but I can't say all of them are bullshit.
Like for example Michnik, Kwaśniewski, Urban or Niesiołowski are well known kikes, but many other are questionable.

Because it was. The other user replied to you pretty well. I was talking about earlier times.

You are living a dream, user.

This will never happen. Trump loves Jews and gave a full fledged chosenite (Kushner) an official seat in the white house.

Israel has something like forty nukes and an alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel.

Starting any kind of nuclear exchange is a bad idea… at least until you've sabotaged their nuclear capabilities to prevent any kind of retaliation.

I don't play that game. If you search out some German media attempted to dox the input provided and then instigated Jew law firms to have them redacted on copyright infringements. Just the unfortunate (for Jews) entries.

Here is the personal media scrapbook of HIGH level Polenisch government in exile. 15K Euro.

(((infamous)))

It's still hard to know. Those Jews are still Jewing hard. And you know they have their hand in everything. They are the fewest in number, but they have the loudest voice where it matter on every matter of import when it comes to the financial sector, etc.

You were talking to two people that time. A Pole and a Ruskie. (I'm assuming he's Slavbro.)

That part was referring to Polish history. The fact that it also occurred in Russian history is a consequence of geography.

Yes Jews. Only a Jew would doubt the involvement of Jews. You, Jew.

The extent of Jewish influence at the Paris Peace Conference after the war is not very well known today, but, the fact is that Jews flocked there from all over the globe. They came from Russia, Eastern Europe, France, and particularly from the United States and Britain. From Britain came Lord Walter Rothschild, Lionel de Rothschilld, Chaim Weizmann, Lucien Wolfe, Moses Montefiore, Nachum Sokolove, Julius Kahn, Professor Sylvain Levi, and M. Bigar, among others.

From the United States came Rabbi Stephen Wise, Felix Frankfurter, Oscar Strauss, Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis, Walter Lippman, the historian Simon Dubnow, Harry Friedenwald, Jacob de Haas, Mary Fels, Louis Robison, Bernard Flexner, and Judge Julian Mack of Philadelphia, among others. Ten additional Jews came as members of the American Jewish Congress, formed in 1918 specifically for the Paris Peace Conference.

From France came a group of Jews representing the Alliance Israelite Universelle, a Paris based international Jewish organization founded in 1860 to safeguard the human rights of Jews around the world.

Representing the American banking interests was the Jewish banker Paul Warburg, Chairman of the Federal Reserve. His brother Max Warburg, head of the German banking firm of Warburg and Company, was there, along with other German Jews, as a representative of German banking interests (but not representing Germany, per se, only Germany’s Jewish banking interests). These groups were joined by large numbers of Jews from Bolshevik Russia, Poland and Ukraine. Though they ostensibly represented several different countries, all the Jewish delegates congregated together as one group, first and foremost to secure the interests of International Jewry. The interests of the various countries they represented were only secondary, and of a much lower priority, if considered at all.

Astonishingly, each of the Allied leaders at the peace talks had a Jew as his primary advisor. President Wilson had Bernard Baruch. France’s Clemenceau’ had Jeroboam Rothschild, aka Georges Mandel. Britain’s David Lloyd George had Sir Phillip Sassoon. Italy’s representative at the talks, Prime Minister Vittorio Emanuele Orlando, was himself half Jewish, and self identified as a Jew.

All of these Jews were comprehensively involved at every level in the numerous decisions which had to be made by the Conference, particularly those pertaining to their own interests. Jewish interests were given an inexplicably high priority in the final drafting of the peace settlement known as the Versailles Treaty. The Jews had a number of interests which they vigorously pursued, but they were especially determined to have the following three requirements included in the final treaty: (1) A League of Nations as the first step toward world government; (2) the recognition of Jewish "minority rights" in Eastern Europe and; (3) the creation of a British Mandate in Arab Palestine as the necessary first step toward an eventual Jewish state there. They accomplished all three.

It seems remarkable that Jewish interests could have so predominated at the conclusion of a war in which Jews had not participated as a separate corporate entity. And yet, there they were, at war's end, having come from countries on both sides of the conflict, fully participating in the Peace Conference, and securing for themselves a major share of the spoils. Jewish power has never been more overtly demonstrated. They achieved everything they had set out to obtain.

No surprise, here. Poland and Jewkraine were ZOG HQ in Europe until the Negro-Saxons kiked-out.

Did I fucking stutter? Did I say capitalism was bad? No. I said that Jews were Jewing. They were Jewing hard back then, and they're still around and Jewing hard today.

As "money changers." Western Christianity as well as the Muslim world considered "usury" a sin and therefore Christians and Muslims were forbidden to lend money at interest. Yet, money lending is essential for economic growth and development. Jews had no such compunctions about usury and were more than willing to step in to provide that service. Out of such local money lending grew the international banking system, which has always been controlled by Jews.

Jews, generally speaking, are not, and never have been, "wealth creators," in the economies they lived within, rather, they have been wealth "extractors." They are rarely involved in wealth creating industries such as farming, forestry, mining, fishing and manufacturing; preferring to be middlemen and financiers. Even today, wealthy and powerful Jewish financiers don’t create wealth, they extract wealth out of the economy, usually in the form of interest, or brokerage fees, or from their "cut" of the profit as middlemen. That is why they have gained a reputation as a parasitic people, living amongst majority populations which serve as their hosts.

As alien minorities in other peoples' countries, Jews congregate together to form closed societies (Ghettos), and tend to view the outside majorities as unsympathetic "others," creating among Jews an "us against them" frame of mind. They form business networks and exclusive trading consortiums between themselves exclusively, and cooperate with each other in competing with the Gentile world outside. Jewish banks extend loans to Jewish businesses that a Gentile under similar circumstances would not be able to obtain, and then they back those Jewish businesses in difficult times to prevent failures. Jews throughout the "Diaspora" have access to international Jewish capital, which gives them a huge advantage in competing with their Gentile neighbors. Jews have a "collectivist" culture, whereas Christians are individualistic. Jews work together for the benefit of all Jews, at the exclusion of non-Jews. The Christian Gentile is the "lone" hunter, while Jews tend to "pack hunt." They gang up to put the lone Gentile out of business by the use of cooperative commercial strategies. Jews thereby tend to achieve monopolies in their fields of endeavor, pushing the Gentiles out. Even the Jewish holy book of laws, the Talmud, does not forbid Jews from taking unfair advantage of Gentiles. The Talmud does require Jews, however, to treat other Jews fairly.

By these methods, Jews have always achieved a dominant position within the traditional societies they happen to live in, and they have shown no qualms about using their elite positions to exploit the host populations. A constant charge against them is that their loyalty to the host country they happen to live in is always secondary to their loyalty to other Jews and to the International Nation of Israel. German Jews, at the time of the Russian Revolution, were accused of being more loyal to Russian Jews than to the nation of Germany in which they lived. That pattern has always been the same. American Jews today are accused of being more loyal to Israel than to America.

During WWII, nearly all of the American spies for the Soviet Union were Jews; Alger Hiss and Whitaker Chambers being notable exceptions. Of the eleven American scientists who built the atomic bomb during World War II, ten were Jews, and the only non-Jew, Enrico Fermi, had a Jewish wife. All had left Europe for America after the Nazis took control, so they were only nominally American. Their loyalty was to the International Jewish Nation, not to the country they lived in – America. The headquarters of world Jewry at that time was Soviet Russia. Russia's atomic bomb scientists were also Jews. The head of the Soviet atomic bomb project was Solomon Abrahamovich Rebach, a Jew. Atomic bomb development everywhere was totally in the hands of Jews. It should have been anticipated that American atom bomb secrets would be passed to the Jewish scientists in Russia, and that is exactly what happened. Top secret Atomic bomb technological innovations worked out at the Manhattan Project in America were in the hands of Russian Jewish scientists in mere days or weeks afterwards. The information simply passed through the well established international Jewish networks to their fellow Jewish scientists in Russia. All of the atomic spies without exception were Jews, with obvious Jewish names: Ethel and Julius Rosenberg, George Koval, David Greenglass, Morris Cohen, et. al.

Jewish spying for Russia was actually far more extensive than was reported. Even Jews in the movie industry cooperated. The film director Irving Lerner was caught photographing the "cyclotron" at University of California, Berkley in 1944. He was subsequently blacklisted. British Jewish scientists were also a part of the international atomic spy network. But Jewish spying for Russia was by no means limited to atomic secrets. Jewish spies infiltrated every branch of the American government during the Roosevelt administration – the British government too – and fed secret information of every kind back to Russia via these Jewish information networks. Even the Jewish undersecretary of the Treasury, Harry Dexter White (Weise), was a Soviet secret agent. His boss, Henry Morgenthau, Jr., Secretary of the Treasury, was also Jewish. White died before he could be prosecuted; else he would surely have gone to prison. White was the first head of the International Monetary Fund and helped set up the World Bank, both of which have since been controlled exclusively by Jews. Jews are still spying on the United States and passing secret information through these Jewish networks, but now for Israel instead of the Soviet Union.

This issue of doubtful loyalty as well as their aggressive business and financial exploitation of their host populations has been the root of most of the anti-Semitism over the centuries.

Jews loved debt as it knows no boundaries.

Israeli drivers and the securite agents within carry firearms, mace/CS, taser devices and handcuffs. No other foreigner allowed this. They have beaten and brutalised Poles who asked them to stop diesel idle 1 1/2 meters from their residence door on small streets. Always released. Even the Israeli youth have been arrested for beating Polish Jews.

The only cost of issuing debt is the ink and paper.

You say that, but there are always provisions, for instance, there's the case of a bond indenture that restricts the issuer's future borrowing by subordinating the new leaders' claims on the firm to those of the existing bond holders. Claims of subordinated or junior debt holders are not paid until the prior debt is paid. It is however entirely possible to substitute one bond for a bond with similar attributes, but one which is more attractively priced. I can sell "synthetic" zero-coupon bonds by marketing the rights to a single payment backed by a coupon-paying Treasury bond; which provides the cash flow and risk profile of a corporate bond.

The ultimate Jews scams plaguing the everyman is Moneyvest/FiServe/Ceto subsurface account reclassification software and private optical fiber Xmission networks front running trades at the termination nodes.

You can also customise tranches so that counter party restrictive spectrum are avoided according to need.

Nice try. Only a merchant could come up with so shameless a ploy of self-promotion for proprietary accounting application software. I've wised up to your tricks, Shlomo!

Ah, well. You see there, gohh— there's something else you should really be thinking about!

You have to think about the long-term! The special tax status of pension funds creates the same incentive for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans to tilt their asset mix toward assets with the largest spread between pretax and after-tax rates of return.

Do you even have a contribution plan set up, because the participant bears all the investment risk, the optimal asset mix also depends on the risk tolerance of the participant? That is a lot to consider, goy.

You can trust your money with me. Would I lie to you, goy?

You are a grosse singe! It allows banques to kite funds themselves and totally avoid hard reserve capital requirement to satisfy bearer demand instruments aka cheques. It's a scam. Convert transactional funds to savings allow small hard reserve and more leveraged lending capital. Workers and management never see apps.

I believe we have witnessed something very strange and very Jewish here. Something Rabbinical, Mystical, something perhaps better described as Kabbalah™. This is indeed some powerful Jewery at work.

it always seemed to me poles hate both the germans and the sovjets

I don't know about that… Israel's main foreign policy objective is to break Syria apart into several states. Now look at what is happening today. By looking at the current map you can probably guess where the new borders will be and how many "states" will be formed.

If ISIS had won, there would be one Sunni state, which is the opposite of a fragmentation.

So yes, everything is going as planned.

You mean the 'moderate opossition' losing their last major stronghold and fighting each other in Idlib while Assad slowly but surely starts reclaiming their lands, with the Turks and Kurds getting bled by ISIS in the north?

Yeah total Jewish victory TRS.

my dat hates jews as much as Holla Forums

Three types of alcohol drinking sausage lovers can't get along because they're fighting over sauerkraut. Typical.

Poland got spit roasted, and then had Communism forced onto them, explicitly. Bear in mind, this is the same people who haven't had a country for 173 years.

But you'd have to be, like, hmm, raised up in the 70's to still harbour those kind of historical hang-ups. But seriously, Germans and Ruskies are great. They make the best of friends. Also, the former USSR days have left behind souvenirs. There are some hats, and there's also a small bronze bust of Lenin laying around somewhere.

Same. And then he told me which chain stores in the capital cities are owned by Jews, and about the things they do in this country. 80% of the richest families in this country are Jewish.

Assad/Russia keeps the East, Turkey/Kurds get the North, USA/Iraq get the West, Arab countries get their regions too. Which means that Syria is now broken apart… Fuckinh idiot.

lel no idea where did that come from, but common saying in Poland when someone is being greedy is:

or we call each other jews. It's like an insult and normies use it all the time.

Make Poland Prussian again!

If you can guarantee a resurrected Hitler and restore the Reich. Oh, and get rid of Chancellor (((Merkel))). She has a duel-citizenship. An Israeli one btw.

It's true, btw. Germany's richest farmland was given to Poland. The coal went to France and England. The loss of vital industrial territory were deliberate attempts to impede Germany to rebuild her economy. It was clear to Germany that the Allies intended to bankrupt the country. Germany was also forbidden to unite with Austria to form one large German state (even though both Germany and Austria wanted it), in an attempt to keep her economic potential to a minimum.

General terms of the treaty included three vital clauses:

1. Germany had to admit full responsibility for starting the war (The War Guilt clause - Clause 231).

2. Germany was thereby responsible for all the damage caused by the war, and was therefore required to pay reparations, the bulk of which was to go to France and Belgium. The amount of reparations was not set at Versailles, but was to be determined later. In other words, Germany was to sign a blank check which the Allies would cash when it suited them in whatever amount they decided. The amount was eventually put at $33 billion (in 1919 dollars).

3. A League of Nations was set up to keep world peace, though Germany was not allowed in as a member.

After agreeing to the Armistice in November, 1918, the Germans believed that the peace treaty to follow would be based on President Wilson's "Fourteen Points" which would have ensured a fair and just peace, and that they would participate in drawing up the peace treaty. They had, in fact, signed the Armistice and laid down their arms with that understanding. Instead, the treaty was drawn up without German participation and then handed to them as a diktat, which the Germans were required to sign without discussion. The term "armistice" is generally understood to mean, "a cessation of hostilities while a peace treaty is worked out." That is what Germany signed onto, but the Allies treated Germany as a defeated foe instead. According to the accepted meaning of an armistice, Germany should have had full participation in the peace conference.

The German delegation was astonished at the harshness of the treaty. They were particularly offended by the charge that Germany had started the war. In the minds of Germans, Germany had been fighting a defensive war imposed upon her by Russia and France, and soon afterwards by Britain. The way Germany saw it, France and Russia started the war. The officer sent to sign the Versailles Treaty refused to do so. "To say such a thing would be a lie," he said. The German Chancellor Phillip Scheidemann resigned rather than accept the treaty, saying, "May the hand wither that signs this treaty." He characterized the terms of the treaty as "unbearable, unrealizable and unacceptable," and proclaimed that the treaty would make the German people "slaves and helots."

The German people were both shocked and outraged over the terms of the treaty. As a symbolic protest against it, all forms of public entertainment throughout Germany were suspended for a week. Flags across the country were lowered to half mast. Some wanted to start the war again, but Germany's leaders knew that that was impossible. There was nothing they could do. The German army had disintegrated and gone home after the Armistice was signed and Britain was maintaining a starvation blockade around Germany, letting nothing in and nothing out, causing the deaths of thousands of German civilians every day. Britain declared that the blockade would be maintained until the German representatives signed the treaty. Finally, Britain and France gave the Germans an ultimatum. Sign the treaty within four days or be invaded. The British and French armies were still intact. A German representative finally signed the treaty in the Hall of Mirrors at the Palace of Versailles on June 28, 1919. (He was later assassinated under mysterious circumstances; no doubt the result of having signed the treaty.)

The Treaty was signed, but only reluctantly, and without the slightest intention of actually cooperating in its imposition. In the words of the British historian, AJP Taylor, in his book, The History of the First World War (1963), "Though the Germans accepted the treaty in the formal sense of agreeing to sign it, none took the signature seriously. The treaty seemed to them to be wicked, unfair, dictation, a slave treaty. All Germans intended to repudiate it at some time in the future, if it did not fall to pieces of its own absurdity." In one last gesture of defiance, after the treaty was signed, the captured German naval ships held at Scapa Flow were scuttled by their crews.

You're a fucking retard.

poland likes jews because they are (((catholics)))

catholics believe in jew salvation.
they are also related to jews as jews made up 20% of polands population in some areas.

You do not understand Polish Catholicism at all, you ignorant welp.

Phenomenal dumbass. Turks and Kurds are ALREADY in the north, they don't need to share anything. Do you think the US will be fucking passive and let Assad take over? Morron. They will move to the east with Iraq. Arab countries getting nothing out of this, get your head checked. They surely spend all their money in this proxy war to get nothing in return.

ISIS will fall in the future and the countries around Syria and the pupeteers (USA, Russia) will fill the vaccum. Assad won't get the whole of Syria back.

Google Yinon plan and shut the fuck up.

forward.com/news/world/191155/poland-poll-reveals-stubborn-anti-semitism-amid-je/

Oy, vey!

jewishpolicycenter.org/2011/03/17/new-study-finds-anti-semitism-high-in-germany/

Jew are an unassimilated alien population that kept to themselves for centuries. But then things changed after the war.

But it's much worse.

They're Jewing in the 9th edition rule set. This is advanced Jewery. But still there is fluctuating majority of Poles that despises the Jew, and at this rate it will be with full impunity.

So next time you start sabotaging a country's reputation, don't be looking like a doubleJew while doing it.

Hitler sends his regards from Gdansk, Polen.

bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-34745275

Poles are Alt-Right

Not Alt-Reich

Just like the new Holla Forumslacks embracing calls of limited Civic diversity from our dear leader Spencer For Hire

Well of course they wouldn't necessarily be for-Reich, as opposed to some kind of Right-wing Populism. There is not any British, American, or Italian statesman who could ever be described as "pro-German." Every Englishman must naturally be British first of all. The same is true of every American. And no Italian statesman would be prepared to adopt a policy that was not pro-Italian. Therefore, anyone who expects to form alliances with foreign nations on the basis of a pro-German feeling among the statesmen of other countries is either an ass or a deceiver. The necessary condition for linking together the destinies of nations is never mutual esteem or mutual sympathy, but rather the prospect of advantages accruing to the contracting parties.

As for what Poland's current Right-wing narrative is: The threatened natural order is society based on religious, national and traditional values, which is threatened by "secularism"—read as, Jewish ideas on ethics,—and immorality, foreigners, internationalists and multiculturalism, modernity, and new culture and values. Western commenters are name-calling the rigidly anti-liberal Polish nationalism as being fascist for not intrinsically resting upon a commitment to universal rights or democratic values, but rather depending upon a strong investment in fighting all that threatens nationhood and its ideal of a national identity. Agitators are more than happy to point out that this brand of nationalism includes a relatively narrow conception of who proud Polish citizens may be, and what a proud Polish nation may represent.

They still need a public stance on Jews though.

Dubs confirm. There is something really jewy in Poles that you just don't see in other Slavs. The fact that the jew-loving Anglo rushed to war against Germany over Poland while not giving a fuck about Sudetenland should also give you a hint.

Politicians had observed the growing taboo against public anti-Semitic claims, from both the national and international community, and had pussied out and removed them, or most of them, from the public sphere. It still has its place in private meetings, and watered-down versions of it continue to appear publicly. Sooner or later their memes will no longer remain dreams.

Krzysztof Bosak tends to defend the pre-war 'All Polish Youth' and their "anti-Semitic" actions aimed at limiting the number of Jewish students who could attend Warsaw University as "a struggle for student rights and fair competition in a multi-national country." The LPR has changed their official rhetoric about Jews but they still deny past and present instances of Polish discrimination and violence against Jews. In 2001, Ryszard Bender, one of the founders of the LPR, publicly denied many of the recently uncovered facts of the Jedwabne Massacre, a Polish pogrom against Jews in 1941, and accused the former President Kwaśniewski of bowing to Jewish interest groups by attending a commemoration ceremony for the pogrom. Organisation like the LPR restricts its use of memeing in the national public sphere, it still clearly allowing the historical role of Jew b8ing in the construction of a Polish national identity.

Reich up! Reich up! Reich up, it's time to go.

Tell me what nationality you are so I can pick out the pics of the snaggletoothed dysgenic inbred looking throwbacks instead of the snow skinned golden haired steely blue eyed Aryan goddesses that look like they've been imported straight from Austria or Denmark!

Funny thing, 12 out of 12 of these points are verifiably true. As in, finding concrete evidence is very easy, and finding concrete counter-evidence is nigh impossible.

here a pic of percentage of jew population in ukraine and poland before 1933

jews were responsible for the weakening of poland because they bought up everything and crashed poland into the ground.
other countries simply shared poland because it were imperialistic times and poland was so ruined because of jews.

the thing is polish elite invited the jews in around 11th century when chrisitans in west europe figured out about the talmud and kicked some of them out to east europe.
they made a deal with jews that jews have to obey the rules of the polish elite
it obviously backlashes because they jews are not bound to christian laws and acquired all money they need to buy up property. slowly pollacks lost poland to jews.

NEVER EVER TRUST JEWS

THERE IS A DAMN REASON IF SOMEONE KICKS THEM OUT

The Polish ego is so easy to bruise. Look at it, look at it. Germany might currently be browbeaten and cuckold with Murkle, but hot damn do you guys have a fiery temper the moment someone isn't pampering you guys up as europoor's Best Korea.

From what you're saying about Polish phenotypes, you would evidently have us believe that Poland is about a mile square with a population of fifty people.

For those who know any Poles and Russians. As I see it, all this talk about Russia is just media clutter. It is not true that they and the Russians do not like each other; the truth is that at the interpersonal level they do like them and they like the other. But the problem lies with those in power–in their country and in the other–and in their slanders. Those people just want to make others believe that their relations with Russians are bad.

The politicians may bicker endlessly, but when it comes to a common person from Poland and a common person from Russia, if they find some common ground, then there will be no problem at all: they will like each another, and those resentments of higher-ups will not be seen among them, the people.

Despite the very tortured history, the people-to-people relations are amazingly good.

This could all be a case of US military spending (NATO). They have to funnel money into big corporations and save them from bankruptcy. They (the government) have to look for enemies, and Russia springs to their mind as one.

Hitler was the one to dissolve Prussia you fucking idiot.

Let them be like hedgehogs, with their prickly spines and their grudges. Their hearts need melting. Let them stay in the political fog.

They are like scorpios–stinging and unforgiving. Or like a cactus–I mean, in their attitudes to Russia. They somehow demonstrate plenty of spines. Krylov's fable immediately springs to mind: Elephant And Pug. Such a little dog with enormous ambitious.

It's embarissing really: Poland as a state has no clear position of its own on international issues, and so is a state which takes the side of the stronger party.

There is a plant called bindweed, right? It will creep and cling to anything, for example to the European Union.

A people fixated on the spirit of enterprise, religiosity, tradition, and orderliness.

Older Poles, it seems, suffer from intense trauma: they cannot forgive Russians for the Russian-Polish war of 1920, and the presence of Soviet troops in Poland after World War II. A stereotype has developed, and they see them as a devil who wants to crash Poland, the way things were in the past. But that's only with older peeps. You would have to be aged sixty or older to still have that apply, or have been brought up very insular in some kind of Mccarthyesque survivalist household that is eating any state propaganda about Putin hook line and sinker.

Which war numb nuts? Which war are you on about??! Under the terms of the Versailles Treaty, 28,000 Sq. miles of Germany’s territory and 6.5 million of her people were handed over to other countries. West Prussia went to Poland!

So when someone says "Make Poland Prussian again!" then it's as fair an assumption as any other to assume that such a vague remark was alluding to that particular incident, YOU FUCKING OLF!

What did user mean by this?

Prussia n. a state officially dissolved by the Allies for being a "militaristic and reactionary" power that led to the rise of Adolf Hitler.

But real talk. We do need Prussia back to make Europa great again. It would recreate the conditions that give rise to successful military and political leaders.

In Russia they enjoyed big popularity with them–their films, actors, books, whodunits, and culture in general. But that was so long ago. In reverse, Poles were reared on the same Soviet movies. To me, Poland means many things: Stanisław Lem, Polish women, and actresses like Barbara Brylska, Ryazanov's star.

Jew

It looks like this: we support Belarus and that country has problems with the European Union. As a result, our support for Belarus results in a worsening of our relations with Poland.

It seems to me that Poles seek to compete against us in Ukraine and Belarus. They want to build their Little Europe–something like a superpower. And they are encroaching on our territory.

Good on you, but I do reccomend giving some of them a read. Philip K. D. was a better writer anyway.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=1873

PKD was also a rabid anti-national socialist and a drug using schizophrenic. I'd avoid this sort of literature altogether.

Yes, and then do what, fill it with typical German men, enforce a dead language, and pretend nothings ever happened? My point is , you ignominious retard, is that Prussia's final blow was stricken by the golem. Hitler himself was the one to actively incorporate Prussia into Germany, yes, the allies might've dissolved the Kingdom itself, but Germany was the one to swallow up the remnants just as he did with Austria because of his idealistic view of the "Reich".

Even if you "allude to that particular incident" and go back in time as prevent territorial shift, as evident by our timeline Prussia would still find itself under the Nazi radar, ought to be incorporated into the Reich by force or by consent (as opposed to by deception as our timeline shows) ; or are you implying such thing would dull Hitlers interest in unification on a greater scope? I refuse to believe you're that retarded.

The drug using schizophrenic part I was aware of, but now his political convictions.
That's actually a rather fair assestment. So rather than degenerate musings from men of questionable standing, how about some edifying dialectic works that serve as the foundation to Western thought and civilisation?

ufile.io/f762a

Annex and dissolve means two different things.

Hitler demanded the right of self determination for all Germans, which meant the right of Germans outside Germany to be incorporated into the German Reich. This would include the Sudeten Germans, as well as the return of the city of Danzig, and the annexation of Austria, all of whom wished to join Germany. He called for the restoration of equal rights for Germans as compared to those of other European peoples. Hitler also demanded the right of Germany to acquire land for Germany's surplus populations, referred to in other speeches and writings as Lebensraum. Britain had solved her surplus population problem by emigration to the colonies, i.e. North America, Australasia, and South Africa. Germany faced the same problem and desperately needed more space for her dense population.

I find that map funny because there is a plot of principal components showing genetic clustering among Europeans and Ashkenazi Jews clustered close to Greeks, with both of them being halfway between Mediterraneans and the rest of Europe, which (apart from the Sami and Basques) clustered pretty tightly.

Of course we do, your pathetic little village states are nothing more than a poorly butched attempt at stopping military intervention between Russia and Poland - Ukraine , so weak and feeble both in culture, border, and spirit, willingly making themselves the subject of their Russian overlords, only later to cry liberty at the dawn of Russian mercy. Pathetic, grim, borderlands who can owe their existence to no other than Józef Piłsudski who campaigned for your freedom as to find common comadreship, tainted by Cossack retardation, naturally.

Yes I know, and I also understand his ambition to include outright Germans into his Reich like Austrians (and to comment further on such idea is not within my interest) but the absorption of a Baltic's people, who had demonstrated exclusion from the German race by separating Prussia from the German confederation, soon found themselves Germanized as their border no longer explicitly drew their racial line. We are not here to talk about social equality, but how Germany was the one to land the killing blow of the "Prussian" people.

*but the absorptions of a Baltic people … Ultimately lead to their nonexistence. Pardon my mistake.

On the whole, their entire upbringing is based on distinguishing them as separating themselves from non-Jews. It's hyperethnocentrism. It's favouritism and cronyism of the highest degree. It's a feature of their faith and their culture. This is an indisputable fact.

Jews casually calling other Jews "Christians" became a melodramatic way of saying that they were traitors, had abandoned (in action, deed or thought) the Jewish community and had crossed a bright line. People called Spinoza a Christian, along with Isaac Mayer Wise and various Reform rabbis throughout history. Whether jokingly or not, they go on about "the goyim" or about "shiksas," (a word for non-Jewish woman, meaning whore), and they use the word "Christian" as a slur also.

I can't be the only one thinking this, and being a part of this.

i quite agree fellow goyim, we need to get some muslims in poland so the jews are less safe

They're probably east Pollacks, favorite past time being whining and complaining that everything is shit

Shekelberg, who do you think you're fooling?

user, plz. Mai dick can only get so hard.

"Like he hell you are, Poland!"

And the Russian bear is not a gentle lover in this scenario, blondielocks.

Remember : Russia actively seeks to better Polish relations as they understand Ukrainians are nothing more than impulsive retards looking to whore themselves out to the highest bidder.

And that's the truth.

There's such a burden of shared history, when Poland was part of the Russian state at one point and then at another. There were death sentences, exile to Siberia, etc. Suppression, failure to come to the help of the Polish upraising. When the Warsaw Uprising broke out, Russians did not back them up. The Red Army didn't go there. They let them get shot and die–and so they were. Plus Katyn. There seems to be no end in sight to the tension. And then there's the air crash to cap it off. (Mixed feelings about that. Some say they bonded over the shared tragedy.) The governments got stuck up, and Poles are unable to move to a level of warmer, more realistic relations without evoking history. But it's the government that agitates it to distract from economic issues, and to frighten people with spooky stories of former communist spies when the real problem is countries like Finland and elsewhere having their politicians reporting straight to the American embassy with state secrets.

Wait, wot? Your Russian mind games at intimidatin' are workin'!

Russia very visibly pays close attention to our economic progress for a fair country of thirty-eight million, roughly one fourth of that of Moscow alone, as compared to Ukraine. What better way to soften relations and guarantee of continual mutual trade agreements than revival of Polish borders? It is, except for communism, our biggest gripe with them, but as we all know boshlevism wasn't an organic Russian movement, most crimes can be forgiven. I'd wager Poland would be far far bigger had it not stayed independent after world war two, as even Ukraine and Belorussia had large ammounts of now Russified land secceded to them, most notably Crimera , Eastern Ukraine and almost the entirety of Beloruss.

And as we all know, Crimera was illegaly transferred to Ukraine only for Russia to honor the agreement and even pay them absurd amounts of money annualy to use THEIR port, later only to be betrayed by Ukraine once the E.U waves a better deal in their face. Belorussian sanctions, Baltic resentment. We hate Russia because as Poles, we are proud people, our intentions and partnerships often black and white, staunch to our country above all so the loss of our borders bares a humiliating defeat like no other "crime" can compare, yet in a world of eternal prosecution Russia cannot afford to alienate itsself further, and what other ally than blood when traitors are at bay? I'm cofident in my belief there can not be a strong Poland without Russia as our friend.

Listen, Russians, there will be plenty of tension between us; let's brace ourselves for tensions, differences, etc. – but we must not turn our backs on one another and must stop lashing out. Instead, let's sit at a table, drink vodka and seek to solve problems – as long as it takes to reach a conclusion.

I think we all know that it is Russia who holds the upper hand in mutual relations. All we can do is say 'no', but this may be taken into account, or may be not.

We cannot afford turning our backs on them [Russian]. It is just as with the embargo on Polish imports. We have no other markets where to turn. [Germany and Brittain do not buy as much.] And they do have.

Despite everything our cooperation with the Russians is good, and for the most part we have viable business contacts. Probably all our companies supply the Russian market, which is huge, and they readily buy our products.

It takes a capable, mature and intelligent person to realise that one should not be scared by what Russians say and only should do what is needed, in an effective way – and clearly spell out what they are allowed to do in contacts with us and what are our goals.

The truth is that Russia is our neighbour, and we should be on good terms and cooperate with it, because we have the goods to sell them and their market is big. We should live well with them – I'm not saying 'on our knees', but it is important that business should grow.

If I serve my country's interests, which are not aimed against anybody, and then it turns out that some frictions and tensions emerge somewhere, well, this may even be a good thing because every conflict brings with it a solution. So I think that the right thing to do is follow your own path.

I think that those imperial-era relations between us, when they wanted to take us under their heel, are the thing of the past. Now they simply ignore us. Perhaps, we are not partners yet.

When they have some hidden agenda, they flatter us. But things will get civilised, I believe, once we interact more –- when more Russians do business in Poland and more Poles do business in Russia.

Just look how much the EU has gained from our fight against Russia. The Germans have entered their market with so great strength. What was good in this bickering? Business is business, the money is at stake here. As a country, we mustn't punch above our weight.

There is one simple thing we can do –- make a break with history. We, and even our leaders, should sit down with the Russians and say this: Let bygones be bygones. We fought each other in the past, but now let's forget about history. Let's do business together. If one party wants to do something, then OK, let them do that, but let the other party do something else. We meet our obligations and we see to it that you meet yours, we forget about history and we are no longer Russophobes, let's do business together.

That's the keyword here user. We must shake hands, with our sabres tied to our hip, yet confident in our friendship as to leave them sheathed. What Russia wants is a bufferzone sperating NATO and Russian aligned states, as evident by the Georgian affair, Ukraine, Belorussian existence. But as their influence begins to crumble and her allies withdraw, the guarantee of a Russian state which including Siberia and other key states within it isn't as certain. We'd need to forge a military partnership alike Britain and Portugal as to guarantee mutual existence, thus withdrawing from NATO, as well as redraw the poorly botched post U.S.S.R border.

In short what I'm saying is;
UNSTOPPABLE SLAVIC MILITARY PARTNERSHIP WHEN

Naturally. How long do you think the British will be able to tolerate him? vid.me/zlv3

When we get a Hitler. I don't know what that is exactly, but apparently everyone is afraid of them. And when you get one, then suddenly it turns you into an economic and military powerhouse. Owning a Hitler is apparently in direct violation of current international law.

If I recall in one of his annual Q&A sessions, he mentioned wanting to rule for 100 or 120 years. If they do not perfect this with medical science, they might just do with a succession of body doubles. youtube.com/watch?v=omOZyLmNMJs

Those Americans sure like talking out their backside on international issues that they know nothing about.

Good work, towarzyszu. Jestem z ciebie dumny. 50 rubbles have been added to your account. Earn 500 more, and you can buy yourself a tasty turnip.

That's 50 rubles less than we agreed, Ivan ! I'm moving my work to the EU, they'd pay me five times as much as this !

Based Assad

So is he our guy? He named the Jew outright.

Well the UK wants you to fuck off back to the EU and stay there.

That was the one we won. What we're butthurt about is the fact that Stalin teamed up with the Reich and annexed the eastern half of the pre-war country in '39 while officially making statements to the effect of "the army has moved in to protect the local people from banditry", then, after the war, resettled the Poles from there to the newly-reconquered (all the land we got after '45, save most of the southern half of Prussia, had at some point been part of the Kingdom of Poland - Silesia in particular still had a significant Polish minority by the time of WW1, was actually the state that did the most to unify us in our divided states period in the 13th century, and would have probably done so if not for the Mongols showing up; IIRC we only renounced our claims to it because of Hungary threatening to intervene if we and Bohemia wouldn't play nice with each other) territories.
What's more is, you know, the Partitions. While the First Commonwealth was an incredibly shitty place to live if you weren't a Polish-speaking noble (most of the population wasn't even Catholic or Protestant, much less Polish), it was the greatest period in our history in terms of military victories and sheer size. Then, starting in 1772, all our neighbors started to just demand land from this failing state, giving us a wake-up call and making the country a constitutional monarchy with >human rights by 1791. Which the Russians replaced with their own government and divided with the other two into nothing 4 years later.
But wait, it gets worse!
Napoleon comes, he does some cucked shit like equalizing the Jewry, but we think of him as a pretty cool guy who smashes our enemies and doesn't afraid of anything. Enter the Duchy of Warsaw. Which is lost after Russia smashes Napoleon. And replaced with a puppet kingdom "in personal union" with Russia. It gets better.
The kingdom's inhabitants are promised all the freedoms normal Russians don't have, like free speech or habeas corpus or the like. But it gets worse!
The regent appointed by the tsar just up and shits on all of that, resulting in a declaration of independence and war. Which we lose. Another 30 years later. If you think this gets better soon, you are wrong.
Enter World War 1. Russia press-gangs its Poles into fighting other Poles who happened to live in the Prussian and Austrian partitions. The Empire's popularity is at an all-time low. Even the commies of Poland hate the Russians, and commies generally all want to live in a multiculti commie state in case you didn't know.
And then we catch a break! All the powers that hold ethnically or at least historically Polish territory are knocked out, there is no real victor, Russian commies are destroying Russia, we declare independence. It gets worse.
In an effort to secure their respective borders, Poland and the slowly-winning Reds send their militaries then.
Except there's a tiny problem - Poland has a border treaty neither with Russia nor with Commie Russia. The soldiers skirmish over who gets to pillage which Ukrop village and it escalates into a war we narrowly win.
Life is fine for a while, Germany has even decided to forgive us the land we took from her and befriends us, Austria is a joke state, but due to the Western kikes relations with Germany sour. Germany looks to the USSR to secure their rear in the coming war…
You know how this ends. This is why Poles are not great fans of Russia, Austria, or any form or descendant state of Prussia.

What time period does your map portray? We've never had these borders. It looks to me like it's just a map of Imperial Russia's Pale of Settlement explicitly set up for Jews, could you also find a map of how things were in the Prussian and Austrian parts of Poland?

I think you were looking for this OP?
Some brits can't understand how any people could possibly by and large not be represented by their blessed leaders.

Have you read this book?

First republic was pretty cool, serf peasant had more freedom then I have in "free Poland"

Second promised land confirmed. By the way does anyone know what the Jews call Poland in terms of second promised land.

Should the polish people fight back wonder if the Jews would make a two-state solution. Jews keep best Poland and polish people will be called Pooland/Poorland.
When the day that the Jews overwhelm the Poolish people, a new state will arise.
The Coming of Second Khazaria
The one who oversee the revival will be dubbed The King of the Serfs and Jews

No, you're the poopie head.

Because the kikes operating the shoah tours are explicitly allowed to do that by an international treaty with Israel. By the current (((constitution))) of Poland, international treaties are above any other law, including the constitution itself.
Ditto for the Israeli "security" goons.

xaxaxa you will never get ukraina, bydlo polyak

USA JEWS OUT

USA YES!

God fucking damn it I thought you Americans got your fucking shit together. You're the last fucking north american country that is anti Muslim and hasn't been enriched, don't go sucking off the fucking Jews.

ONE FUCKING JOB USA

This stuff really can't be ignored. Either Trump is really playing the long game with the jews, knowing they would never let him win if he were openly against him, or he's actually really in bed with them.

Given his, doubtless, lengthy experience with New York kikes, there's no doubt that he's wise to their tricks by now, but the question is whether or not he opposes them.

This is what I get for outsourcing to Google Images. Regardless, you should have invested. Now East Poorland will never catch up with the west.

>mfw those positive memories aren't about the pogroms or even the holohoax, but they should be

*facepalm*

Just wait till petrodollar dies and all those indios grow up to be of voting age. We'll see who's poor then, bruh.

We'd have to kill off pretty much every party that spawned in the last 25 years first. As was mentioned Solidarity was largely coopted. It was a totalitarian regime with a backing from an even bigger one, so people had no tools to defend themselves from infiltration, really. From then on a lot of cancer spread in politics and people who had no business representing righ wing took the opportunity to pose as such. Current party has a lot of christianized ex-kike descendants (handled with baby gloves by the jew-filled commie regime) in it, romanticizing kike history. They're still an improvement from the liberal-left cuntholes, but they need to go as well. Another problem is were not as rich yet and the tremendous amounts of Soros/etc. money funneling into various leftie foundations from countries such as your's fucks shit up for us.

Next problem is some nationalists are too pro-American and end up adopting the pro-israel bullshit policy, even though they know exactly what's up for the sake of relations with US.

tfw Poland still has an unspoken werewolf problem. They typically eat about 25-lbs. of uncooked, preferably fresh, human flesh each day. The Government fails to address it much less openly talk about it so as not to frighten off the German tourists. We need that GerMoney real bad, fam.

They're clearly Serbian and Hungarian in origin, Poles meanwhile are drunkards and thieves, squabbling for German and EU money.

xaxaxa, this thread needs more Russian occupiers.

You're in the wrong thread.