Trump becomes Emperor in the last phase of the moon

Trump becomes Emperor in the last phase of the moon.
This suggests ending of old things and the death of broken and decaying things.
It is also a time when shadows of things to come can be seen.

Trump is a Fire Dog
The year currently ending is fire monkey and the next year starting approximately 1 week after the inauguration is year of the fire rooster. Next will come year of Earth Dog.
2016 The year of Fire Monkey was about witty and intelligent mischeviousness. A fast adapting humour. A powerful business mind and a charming relationship with the opposite sex.
2017 The year of the Fire Rooster is about leadership ability and impatience. There is much love for freedom and trustworthiness.
2018 The year of Earth Dog suggests justice and tireless energy. There is also much potential for peacemaking. Does USA need some real peacemaking, without force of munitions?

My birthday this year falls on a full moon. A rare event in a lifetime. Meme magick will be at full capacity for me year round.

Any anons believe or study astrology here? Please post anything you know or can help illuminate for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm
mastertsai.com/Examples/Angel/DonaldTrump.htm
chinesefortunecalendar.com/2017ChineseHoroscope.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

kek I don't understand.

Frogs look so fucking cool

Emperor != God Emperor

Go on.

i dont know much about astrology or anything but i remember right around the time Trump got elected there was a supermoon and it was incredible also around his election the number 666 kept appearing everywhere i looked o: anyway idk shit about supernatural stuff but its fun to think about

Ivanka Trump [1981] is also a Rooster

2017 = The year of the Rooster

Could you clarify the meaning of this?

Astrology, anyone?

KEK blesses us

Check the shadow of my dick.

sage

This is your second fucking Hippie thread tonight you dirty hippie. ENOUGH!

oy vey abandoning thread

I don't have a clue how to read these kinds of charts, but this is supposed to be some kind of astrological chart of inauguration day.

I study astrology a bit. I'm by no means a mundane(event)(or professional) astrologer, but I use degree meanings in conjunction with the planets, and the Sun and Moon degrees seemed kind of odd to me.
Here are their meanings.
The Sun and Moon('core self(/striving towards)' and 'the desire or emotional nature in man',respectively).
Sun- PHASE 301 (AQUARIUS 1°): AN OLD ADOBE MISSION IN CALIFORNIA.

KEYNOTE: The power inherent in all great human works to endure far beyond the workers' life spans.

The works and spirit of the Spanish priests who directed the building of the California missions have had a lasting influence on the development of this land; these remain as a monument to the men who were able to make their mark upon this alien environment. While the zodiacal sign Capricorn begins with a symbol of socio-political power, Aquarius at its start presents a more spiritualized and idealistic or creative picture of the social forces at work. Moreover, it stresses the enduring character of human achievements ensouled by a great vision. At least within the frame of reference of our Western civilization, the symbol speaks of the projection of a noble ideal into concrete forms of beauty and significance, thus of the radiation of a "civilizing" power into an institution offering to primitive men the opportunity to reach a higher, more organized and productive, level of activity.

This is the first stage in the sixty-first five-fold sequence. It speaks to us of THE CONCRETIZATION OF AN IDEAL. This also implies the "immortalization" of an individual within a great collective and cultural enterprise.(emphasis by me.)
Moon- PHASE 219 (SCORPIO 9°): A DENTIST AT WORK.

KEYNOTE: Overcoming the negative results of social practices and ego-cravings.

In order to properly evaluate and interpret this symbol, we should realize the meaning of the teeth. Permanent teeth appear normally at age 7, when, according to some occultists, the personalized individuality of the child — the ego — takes full control of the physical organism. The teeth are used to tear down foodstuffs so they can be digested and assimilated. Social living and cultural patterns impose upon us certain habits of eating, arouse desires for unwholesome or denatured food, force us perhaps to eat in tense circumstances and hurriedly. This results in tooth decay far more frequently than should be inevitable through aging. The symbol therefore shows us how society and civilization, which may indirectly cause tooth decay, then have to invent means to skillfully repair the damage.

At this fourth stage of the five-fold sequence we see once more a hint of technique. Life in society both perverts, and repairs, destroys and rebuilds — truly a vicious cycle. Man is compelled by social needs to display INVENTIVENESS.
The degree meanings can be found here: mindfire.ca/An Astrological Mandala/An Astrological Mandala - Contents.htm

There's also another thing I found on an astrology forum(for natal charts, take it as you will for mundane charts)
(Ascendant)Who am I?-
(TAURUS 15°): HEAD COVERED WITH A RAKISH SILK HAT, MUFFLED AGAINST THE COLD, A MAN BRAVES A STORM.

KEYNOTE: The courage needed to meet the crises precipitated by social ambition.

The man with the silk hat has seen some of his ambitious efforts bring him social success; but he learns that often "nothing fails like success." The storm may be within him, or it may attack his social status. He is ready to face it daringly. This shows a willingness to accept crises and to go through them — and therefore great character, the soil upon which a higher kind of consciousness may develop.

This is the fifth and final stage of this ninth five-fold sequence of symbols. It implies a transition to a new level at which the individual who has learned from experience demonstrates a truly mature mind. What is revealed here is CHARACTER under adverse circumstances.
(Descendant) Where am I going?-
(SCORPIO 15°): CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND.

KEYNOTE: Early steps in the development of a mind seeking to be attuned to the higher level of human evolution.

This is a particularly cryptic symbol. It may be deciphered if one realizes that Man's essential destiny is to develop as a five-fold being, a "Pentagram" or five-pointed star. Number 5 symbolizes mind in its most creative and penetrating aspect, while number 4 refers to the life processes operating at present within the earth's biosphere. Our Western civilization has realized only the lower level of this vibration 5; i.e. mind contaminated by compulsive instincts and emotional involvement. Some individuals, however, are born with a special potential for development of the higher, creative mind, and in social circumstances favoring this development. In most cases, they are still "playing around" with their unusual capacity. They are in the kindergarten stage of this higher mind development.

In this final stage of the forty-fifth sequence of five symbols the transcendent possibilities of mental evolution, which require interpersonal communion in consciousness, are evoked. The free spirit of true scientific inquiry is only a foreshadowing of such a type of mind, which demands dedication to mankind as a whole. What is seen here is FUTURE-ORIENTED GROWTH.
(Imum Coeli) How do I get there?-
(CANCER 27°): A VIOLENT STORM IN A CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

KEYNOTE: A confrontation with a social upheaval demanding the reconsideration of static values.

The deeper implications of the scene depicted in the symbol are that the socio-cultural elite can always see its position and security challenged by forces beyond its control, even if it may be successful in protecting itself from destruction. The individual may not be able to depend on the standards and values he has acquired through education and through a relatively sheltered and rich life. He has to rise to the occasion, and perhaps to undergo an inner metamorphosis as a result of the crisis he has been able to accept as a personal challenge.

The contrast between the two first phases of this twenty-fourth sequence is evident: peace in luxury and intellectual development in terms of collective cultural values (reading books), then the challenge to meet a crisis situation produced by uncontrollable karmic forces that could lead to a successful CATHARSIS.
(Medium Coeli) Why am I here?- (CAPRICORN 27°): PILGRIMS CLIMBING THE STEEP STEPS LEADING TO A MOUNTAIN SHRINE.

KEYNOTE: The ascent of the individualized consciousness to the highest realizations reached by the spiritual leaders of its culture.

We hear a great deal now about "peak experiences," but this symbol tells us that they depend to a very great extent upon following a path that many have trod before, under the inspiration of the great Teachers and Sages of our race. The shrine is built by the unceasing dedication of perhaps generations of men. The pilgrimage is hallowed by the devotion of many, even though each person finds on their own mountaintop what to them seems a unique and transcendent revelation.

In this second stage symbol we witness the rise of the human consciousness; the preceding symbol spoke of what one may picture as the "descent" of the energies of nature which, like water, flow down toward a lower level of intensity. It is man's supreme task to rise like fire, impelled by a vision they share with their companions.(emphasis by me again.) The Keyword: UPREACHING.
This is the speech chart, but the only difference between it and the inauguration is the angle placements.(All of the angles
(Asc.,Desc.,MC and IC) are on the preceding degree.)

There's also another thing I found on an astrology forum(for natal charts, take it as you will for mundane charts)
(Ascendant)Who am I?-
(TAURUS 15°): HEAD COVERED WITH A RAKISH SILK HAT, MUFFLED AGAINST THE COLD, A MAN BRAVES A STORM.

KEYNOTE: The courage needed to meet the crises precipitated by social ambition.

The man with the silk hat has seen some of his ambitious efforts bring him social success; but he learns that often "nothing fails like success." The storm may be within him, or it may attack his social status. He is ready to face it daringly. This shows a willingness to accept crises and to go through them — and therefore great character, the soil upon which a higher kind of consciousness may develop.

This is the fifth and final stage of this ninth five-fold sequence of symbols. It implies a transition to a new level at which the individual who has learned from experience demonstrates a truly mature mind. What is revealed here is CHARACTER under adverse circumstances.
(Descendant) Where am I going?-
(SCORPIO 15°): CHILDREN PLAYING AROUND FIVE MOUNDS OF SAND.

KEYNOTE: Early steps in the development of a mind seeking to be attuned to the higher level of human evolution.

This is a particularly cryptic symbol. It may be deciphered if one realizes that Man's essential destiny is to develop as a five-fold being, a "Pentagram" or five-pointed star. Number 5 symbolizes mind in its most creative and penetrating aspect, while number 4 refers to the life processes operating at present within the earth's biosphere. Our Western civilization has realized only the lower level of this vibration 5; i.e. mind contaminated by compulsive instincts and emotional involvement. Some individuals, however, are born with a special potential for development of the higher, creative mind, and in social circumstances favoring this development. In most cases, they are still "playing around" with their unusual capacity. They are in the kindergarten stage of this higher mind development.

In this final stage of the forty-fifth sequence of five symbols the transcendent possibilities of mental evolution, which require interpersonal communion in consciousness, are evoked. The free spirit of true scientific inquiry is only a foreshadowing of such a type of mind, which demands dedication to mankind as a whole. What is seen here is FUTURE-ORIENTED GROWTH.
(Imum Coeli) How do I get there?-
(CANCER 27°): A VIOLENT STORM IN A CANYON FILLED WITH EXPENSIVE HOMES.

KEYNOTE: A confrontation with a social upheaval demanding the reconsideration of static values.

The deeper implications of the scene depicted in the symbol are that the socio-cultural elite can always see its position and security challenged by forces beyond its control, even if it may be successful in protecting itself from destruction. The individual may not be able to depend on the standards and values he has acquired through education and through a relatively sheltered and rich life. He has to rise to the occasion, and perhaps to undergo an inner metamorphosis as a result of the crisis he has been able to accept as a personal challenge.

The contrast between the two first phases of this twenty-fourth sequence is evident: peace in luxury and intellectual development in terms of collective cultural values (reading books), then the challenge to meet a crisis situation produced by uncontrollable karmic forces that could lead to a successful CATHARSIS.
(Medium Coeli) Why am I here?- (CAPRICORN 27°): PILGRIMS CLIMBING THE STEEP STEPS LEADING TO A MOUNTAIN SHRINE.

KEYNOTE: The ascent of the individualized consciousness to the highest realizations reached by the spiritual leaders of its culture.

We hear a great deal now about "peak experiences," but this symbol tells us that they depend to a very great extent upon following a path that many have trod before, under the inspiration of the great Teachers and Sages of our race. The shrine is built by the unceasing dedication of perhaps generations of men. The pilgrimage is hallowed by the devotion of many, even though each person finds on their own mountaintop what to them seems a unique and transcendent revelation.

In this second stage symbol we witness the rise of the human consciousness; the preceding symbol spoke of what one may picture as the "descent" of the energies of nature which, like water, flow down toward a lower level of intensity. It is man's supreme task to rise like fire, impelled by a vision they share with their companions.(emphasized by me again.) The Keyword: UPREACHING.
This is the speech chart, but the only difference between it and the inauguration is the angle placements.(All of the angles
(Asc.,Desc.,MC and IC) are on the preceding degree.)

thank you

mastertsai.com/Examples/Angel/DonaldTrump.htm

Chinese New Year's day is not the first day of the Chinese astrological Year. 2017 Chinese New Year is on January 28, 2017. That is the new moon day of the first lunar month. The new moon time of the first lunar month is at 8:08 a.m. of January 28, 2017 in China Standard Time. Chinese New Year is from the Chinese Lunar Calendar.

The first day of Chinese astrology year is the first day of the Tiger month. That is the day of Start Spring Start of Spring in the Chinese Astrology Calendar. The Start of Spring is the time when the sun enters the 315th degree on the tropical zodiac. The Start of Spring in China Standard Time is at 23:35 p.m. on February 3, 2017. If a baby is born on February 4, 2017, then it is a Chicken baby. If a baby is born before February 3, 2017, then it is a Monkey baby.

chinesefortunecalendar.com/2017ChineseHoroscope.htm

interesting

Here's a cool frog wallpaper for you!

thanks!