First Trump, then David was real

First Trump, then David was real

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352409X16305867?np=y

Marxists on suicide watch.

P.D: they sell it like every paper, they are jews, somebody can please post it fully?

Other urls found in this thread:

dx.doi.org.sci-hub.cc/10.1016/j.jasrep.2016.12.010
biblegateway.com/blog/2012/06/what-was-the-original-language-of-the-bible/
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Highlights

The complexity of Iron Age copper production in the Arabah is demonstrated, including evidence for defensive elements and long distance trade

The organization of an Iron Age copper smelting camp is presented, with emphasis on the entrance complex and its various roles

Evidence of draught animals and other livestock is presented, including their maintenance practices and contribution to the metalworkers’ diet

Archaeological evidence for the use of grape pomace as animal feed (probably for donkeys) is provided

The use of pollen analysis for identification of livestock feed is demonstrated

learn to sci-hub
dx.doi.org.sci-hub.cc/10.1016/j.jasrep.2016.12.010

Jews were the first editors of history, and among the greatest liars. They did not fight with Phillistines, battle with Egypt, or struggle against Babylon. They merely took the legends and historical accounts from other nations, inserting themselves where they saw fit. Their legacy lives on through their religion, one that teaches that subterfuge is the greatest virtue, one that teaches that meekness is strength, one that teaches that everything is untrue save for the recitations of a mentally ill caravan owner.

Daily reminder that fedoras are nihilistic faggots that dont give a fuck about race, family or anything, they are like dykes, they just want every one to be as miserable as them or worse.

This. They plagiarize and adulterate at will.

Finished reading it and it doesn't prove anything at all. David is a myth and all history and evidence points that Jews are thieving bandits that the Assyrians and Babylonians needed to take care of due to all the bandit behaviour.

cmon fam

The ancient fucking Romans complained about them pulling the SAME EXACT FUCKING SHIT.

I don't claim to know one way or the other, but the problem is in Judaism, which was preserved through demographic shifts. It doesn't seem implausible. Any race who actively practices Talmudism would be what we think of when we say 'kike'.

the bible was written in greek tho. the jews just say that the hebrew version was first.

Mike Enoch is OK because the Jews all died in 70 A.D. and modern descendants of Khazars aren't true participants in the Old Covenant, right, Levi?

First I've heard of it.

I've never heard of this either, but it sounds interesting if you've got sources.

lemme dig around, I don't think I bookmarked it.

So what am I looking at

Found a source though it does mention (((the chosen people))) the new testament was written in koine/ common greek while old testament was hebrew/ Aramaic

biblegateway.com/blog/2012/06/what-was-the-original-language-of-the-bible/

those ones worshipped satan

their culture not their genes. although with all that inbreeding the genes arent the same either.

I bet you also enjoyed when (((Jacob))) jew'd Esau out of his inheritance too, cuck.

Bullshit. It's bullshit.

Holla Forums is a Kekite board. Go back to >>>/christpol/

just the jews, not our fault if there are lies in jewish texts

If the historicity of David (which has nothing to do with this paper) means you think you've defeated marxism,you're a fucking retard.

Their genes made their culture, it was shit then and it's shit now

Dude, dumping that for just a plate of food…

Most jews are atheists and stop talking about talmud like it is the OT please.

I never said that so stop projecting please.

Inbreeding isnt exactly the same as "genes" if you check epigenetics, you can fix abbos in 50 years.

You actually buy that "Muh bowl of soup" bullshit? Seriously? You're double cucked in that case. (((Jacob))) stole that inheritance through Kikery and you know it.

The Old Testament is God's cautionary tale against jewery.

Reminder that the Philistines were Mycenean Aryan ubermensch while kikes were semitic shitskins that even their king was a manlet.

The Old Testament is (((God))) showing us his Jewery.

Read the false Book of Exodus.

le reddit spacing maymay

it is real

Kill yourself, cuck. Your Jew god has no power here.

I am not saying that Jacob was a decent guy, but at least he showed some fight while the other just dumped it.

Intl detected.

I am not trolling, they banned fucking abbos after they noticed that abbos blood was diluted, this is why they are forcing nogs that have a greater IQ.

Enjoy hell.

You should just drop Christianity and move onto Gnosticism. Jesus is revered more by Gnostics than Christians anyway.

Here's some links so you can learn about Gnosticism:

YHWH/Jehovah is the Jewish demon Yaldabaoth -
bibliotecapleyades.net/biblianazar/esp_biblianazar_jehovah07.htm

!!! the Nag Hammadi Library !!! -
gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

>le Holla Forums is universally Kekian and no Christians are allowed because I choose what Holla Forums's true makeup should be

You're the same fucking faggot who decided to sperg out for about 30 posts in what was a blatant joke thread, judging on your reused talking point sentence structuring.
You couldn't convince anyone in that thread with your incessant whining and autistic screeching, so why are you going for a second round?

Gnosticism is a completely valid interpretation of Christianity, bro.

awesome website, thanks!

Thought David was blonde. Who is the slinger?

Are you gonna read those links or are you gonna bitch that I participated in an Anti-Kek shill thread to help educate people?

some jew

His name is king david of Israel.

So why are you switching IPs now?

Are you and I reading the same thread? Because it's readily apparent that it was in no way meant to be taken seriously.
Also, even if it was blatantly anti-Kek, so fucking what? Why cry the "oy vey, why must dey poysecute us so??" line? It's just bantz. Get over it, nigger. Are people only allowed to make anti-Christian threads without being banned and shat on, but the second the ball's thrown back your way, that's when the line needs to be drawn? Lmfao, cry about it some more.

We DO get banned for making antichristian posts and threads.

Kek threads get bumplocked and deleted.

The mods have turned against their own board.

It's not us who can't take being criticized, its you.

Show evidence.

This is the most blatant fucking lie I've seen today, and I've seen some major lugenpresse damage control.
Once again, I'll ask for evidence.

Are we going to go down the "mods are comprised" route now? Do I even need to call you a TRSodomite, or do you already see it's coming?

Sweet argument.

Idk what the IP is about but I had to refill the captcha so.

>>>/cucktianity/238

Here you go.

Why not just post the archive of this thread if you're so certain this was a vacuum case of mods controlling narrative?
Because I've seen this whole thread. It was even stickied for a couple days.
Any non-shill would read through it, religious or not, and see it was blatant kikery afoot.

But in your case, I can see why you would assume being anti-Christian means to be blatantly shilling and astroturfing.
Because being against Christianity means you have to spout cookie-cutter shill arguments that are refuted by your fellow atheists even, right?

Your whole argument is fucking pathetic. It's the Jewish equivalent of "Sure, I mean, we destroyed the culture and promoted degeneracy in all those nations, but why must they kick us out and/or kill us for doing it? Persecution and oppression!"
But I suppose you'll just gloss over all the arguments against Christianity made in a civil manner in that thread that weren't banned by the mods, or would that conflict with your persecution complex?

Reminder the U.S.A. just started its path to re-Christianization and there is NOTHING the Jews and shills can do about it but cry!

The archive is on that image. As the election got close, attempts at religious d&c were treated more harshly (even if that wasn't the only thing in that thread, not worth the read, assume was the ban evasion). Anything anti-mod for the few months leading up can be safely dismissed out of hand.

Then why is romney looking so terrified? Are more people going to be christians because they actually believe in a jew god, or will they just lie to fit in with whoever has the power? Either way, sounds like a worthwhile endeavour.

David never existed. He was a kike fairy tale, made up by some ancient nerd incel Jew who was butthurt because he was cucked by a Philistine Chad. Just a revenge fantasy.

This is our board, kike. and just like with the first exodus from 4cuck we will drop this cripplekike made steaming pile of shit run by the jidf so fucking hard as you try to convert us to christianity.

Burn in hell, Goldstein.