These are the people who have been shitting up our boards

freech.net/fam/
I come from 4/pol/ and I recently found out about these faggots on Freech from an oldfag on /qa/. They have been shitting up both 4/pol/ and 8/pol/ for the past year now.

Other urls found in this thread:

freech.net/fam/res/49039.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I-I-It's JIDF ironmarch antifa Holla Forums CtR antifa again Freech
We know it's you, TRS.

Quit gaslighting, Goontard. The proof is literally in the link in the OP. We know now. Your jig is up.

You guys sure hate getting called out, don't you.

Bumping. I know they're trying to slide this.

You literally just admitted to being from TRS.
Here's my proof.

Nice inspect element faggot. You still don't realize that everything in the screencaps is publicly visible on your board that I linked here. Try harder, looney troon.

>"proof" is discussion of them spamming a different site entirely and some >reddit spacing faggot trying falsely to claim that Kek is a raid
Into the oven.

Here's an actual link to their raid thread. Proof that this is legit and I was not using inspect element.

We might want to pass this info onto 4/pol/

didn't read.

YEAH, WE KNOW. THE MODS WORK WITH THEM.
>>>/sudo/8334

So you post a screenshot as "proof" but when I fabricate a screenshot in around a minutes time then screenshots are untrustworthy. Then you link to some other board on another chan and say "just dig through this entire website and you can see X, Y, and Z!" You're funny.
Nice projection there laddo.

Everyone here knows about goons, dumbass.

HERE IS THE LINK. NONE OF THIS WAS EDITED

Then why aren't you fighting back?

The only board being shitted constantly by goons is cuckchan with their daily bait threads, shills fortunatelly have short life here and are easily identifiable anyway.

sage because there isn't much to discuss here,

Global report. Kill yourself, kampfy.

:^)

We halfchanners have started to notice the pattern too. I'm going to spread the word there next time I see a bait thread.

Why aren't you fellating a shotgun?

There's not a single group shilling us. There are tons of groups shilling us. Hell, there's not even an us.

Reported.

Thanks, kampfy.

Go back to cuckchan pleb or lurk for a year or two.

Only now ? shit have been going for months if not years and you fuckers always bite the bait for the daily Holla ForumsBTFO or really makes you think threads.
Shitposting is fine, but dozens of threads with the same bullshit while the mods do literally nothing is way too much, cuckchanners might say that we are anti-fun when we're actually tired of the same shitty bait threads every single day.

But user, if we don't destroy every right wing or right leaning group in existence, we won't be able to pretend we're super cool!

The one called kuk is the female counterpart of kek but not kek himself. everyone knows this already.
Though I would say it is important people remember that goons are a shill force on the internet and are hostile whether or not they currently are running an op.

Goons are cucks and circlejerk that Holla Forumsacks are "the real kuks" so they don't have to examine themselves, as being so fucking cucked.

err, people have been using kek as a reply to funny posts for a good number of years now. As most people know, the whole "praise kek" thing just arose from frogposting, which was popular for maybe 3 or 4 years at this point, and the association being made between frogs, and the constant replies of "kek" you'd see with ancient Egyptian esoterica (and hermeticism and various occult knowledge was discussed on Holla Forums quite often, so such an association was bound to be made by some user at some point). Seems like they're trying to take credit for something that they have absolutely nothing to do with, and their own retards are falling for the crap not knowing the board culture of the place they intend to "subvert" or whatever it is they're attempting to do right now.

obviously this post was not meant in reply to the post I quoted

Perhaps JIDF finally got smart enough to use /freech/ and the like to D&C places like this and useful fellow travelers