Watch a movie

Inappropriate use of the quote function is not an argument.

see this Holla Forums? this is an appropriate political eceleb bait thread. Learn your craft.

Back to KC retard.

Not an argument

It wasn't meant to be an argument. It was an observation and a command, respectively.

If only there were one more 6 digit on the end of this post…

Fuck off back to KC fucking mongo.

So much for right-wing death squads. Sad!

These pics always put a smile on my face that lasts all day.

smiles are for after the revolution, comrade

Into the trash it goes tbh. Pic related was the only good movie I've seen since Moonlight.

So much for our bread lines comrade.

It's almost like you are both easily rused morons who still believe that any form of government will ever be good for you. Anarchy is shit too so I guess we are all fucked at the current level of technology.

???

It's not that Trump is all that great. But he is the choice if you want burgerville to survive.

Lol, shitskin is gay for whites. Thinks of white skin, first thought is cum.

Joss Wedon looks like Moly if Moly were retarded

it's all they think about in general
"muh dik" isn't just a meme.
niggers need to be erased.
If you meet one and he seems okay, he's acting. Everything they do is an act. They don't even care about each other.

Lol shitskin is hot for scat. Thinks of dark skin first thought is shit.

Well stop being such horrid "people" and we wouldn't compare you to feces. You aren't black, dark brown is the color of shit. We're not gonna call you chocolate. You're fucking garbage and you need to be culled.

ok
???????

I can find a list of scat doujins and h games for your needs so you aren't so cranky. How about Starless or Bible Black?

because your kind are garbage that look like a pile of shit & also smell like shit ( use the public bus, you'll notice the smell of these subhumans first).

wew looks like a nerve got struck

lmao, you retards are so easy to trigger

What the hell are you talking about?
This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.
You can't even stay on point.

Blacks merely existing strikes my nerves. Everything they do is a reminder of the absolute waste that they are. Fortunately 13% of the population isn't difficult to remove with enough support, and we're getting there. Monkey shines be waking up the white folks.

and nobody's surprised.
You're the cancer of the internet.
SJWs have spilled out into the real world now, so you're the worst thing on the internet next to furfags and bronies. Congrats.

nerve confirmed beaten like red headed cumskin

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!