acidright.files.wordpress
wusa9
archive.is/bPjJX
youtube.com/watch?v=kfmatjm2NdU&list=PLe0LqRxLAtLSM8cBP7kS45dy8ilTOZvIm&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=OMmbWKV6jn0&feature=youtu.be&a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit it's seriously sam hyde

bump

Sounds good. Even if Spencer getting punched is kinda hilarious, all antifa need to hang.

At a glance I thought it was Doug Walker,aka the Nostalgia Critic but he looks too old and his eyes are too weary

I know that guy. He's my uncle.

We need to go through photos of those antifa-rallies.. find more pics of him or his friends and try to doxx them. That way we get him

I'm a bit torn on this, Spencer is a humongous faggot but at least he's not anti-white like antifa scum.

sage

FUCK THAT! Let's give him a reward. CIA Spencer is DONE

I found this on Twitter. Not sure who he is yet.

No, kill yourself, antifa scum.

Looks like a kike

Is that thunderfoot?

Look at the bridge of the nose, completely different.

Antifa are scum of the planet, the fact you have any reservations about fucking this faggot up means you need to kill yourself or you are a D+C shill. I don't give a fuck about implicit fag guy but antifa need to get their face raped off.

Post dox then faggot.

Everything else about him is the same, though. Same glasses, eyebrow folds, and that kinky hair peeking out from under his hat.

come on lad that's Thundercuck. He's English.

This.

Can this be a repository for all antifa dox from today? I posted this faggot earlier. Plenty of these fags feel emboldened by the sucker punch of Dicky "implicit homo" Spencer and are using it to rally their kind into shooting/attacking "nazis" and tough posturing online.

twitter.com/Hutch__/

instagram.com/s.k.hutchinson/

twitter/mark_lind

Pick neither.

Look at the ratio of the size of the iris in comparison to the top and bottom of the glasses' rim. The left images glasses are larger and slightly rounded at the top and bottom, right image's are more parallel along those sides.

sage

ALT RIGHT DIED TONIGHT

WE ALT REICH NOW!

really obvious shills, threads on this become unreadable within seconds for some reason, just look at the other one.

stop posting that image it fucking freaks me out man

What the fuck, the sucker puncher even stumbled for a second and the pole is right there, perfect opportunity to smash his face into the light pole but Implicit Dick just had to be an Implicit Pussy.

I'd be inclined to agree with this analysis… but the second pic is at such a deceiving angle that you can't make out his nose and whether or not it has a hump, so relying on the glasses seems like the best bet. That nasolabial crease and eyebrow furrow is pretty spot on, though, but his nostrils seem to differ, as well.

The prescription on the lenses is about the same, though. Also, the position of his iris are the same within his eyes, but the inner eyelid crease seems to differ a bit, as does the genetic dark circles present in the right image, but not the left.

You know you can filter the shills right? Don't let goon cunts ruin a good doxing.

So are we doxing Thundercuck?

sage

BYE

BYE

ALT KIKE

PUNCH!

WE ALT REICH NOW!

Getting real tired of these memes.

I did, I just hope they don't come in numbers of 25+ constantly swapping vpns like the other thread

sage

there is NOTHING wrong with hippies punching Alex Jones or Spencer in their CIA fucking heads. This is GOOD for the real right

REMOVE INFILTRATORS. THE DON HAS COME AND EXPOSED THE WEAK!

Don't forget to filter all goons.

dubs unchecked and thrown into the trash. hippies punching anyone other than another hippie is wrong. filterman might be melodramatic… but cia not at all since he's bashing them left and right all the time. no one else does that, all the sycophants have bought into the cia as golden boys for decades now.

True enough, also no reason to avoid shooting an enemy just because he shot another enemy.

Are you fucking retarded, Dude?

What proofs are there that Spencer is CIA? I've been following Radix Journal for two years and he has been preaching traditionalism and nationalism the entire fucking time.

Get your heads out of your ass and see the guy for what he really is, an honest faggot that wants Western civilization to unite as one based on race.

They thought they were going to shut down DC, postpone the inauguration, and foment a revolution. Instead, they punched a guy in the head when he was turned away.

The enemy of my enemy
Is not my friend.

sage

FUCK YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!

FUCK

YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR THIS SOMEDAY@!

Don't forget, they also set a trashcan on fire. That's sure to make racists afraid again! Pathetic.

That guy looks rather fat and old to be doing this. Paid to do it?

You guys have to go around nasty libshit accounts. They'll brag about it and thus expose themselves.

Jonestein is far worse than Spencer. That fucking fat rat bastard actually cheers on demographic replacement of whites with Mexicans, saying that we deserve it for aborting babies, despite white abortion rate being lower than abortion rate for spics.

Source? I've never heard him say that you lying faggot.

The shills are desperately trying to play both sides against each other, conflating TRS with Spencer, calling Spencer an actual kike, cheering on antifa with incoherent logic about "traitors being worse than enemies", ect. Basically they make every reasonable position look retarded by shouting over actual anons and cross-shitposting, they were doing this non-stop in the TRS dox threads. It's actually really effective because they can usually get a healthy amount of native 8/pol/ spergs to go along with it.

I think you're confusing him with CuckoldFilth

He was born and raised in Arlington, and according to certain dumb niggers literally everyone in Arlington is a spook and that makes him a spook, it obviously doesn't work that way but it is entirely possible that he is an intelligence or kike asset even if it is not confirmed.

It's weird, because when you listen to old videos of Alex Jones, he was right on the money, and even more nuanced with his talking points. I'm talking back in the mid 2000s (when I first started listening to him– hey, this was back when 9/11 was fresh in everyone's mind, and it wasn't all that easy to find people discussing all the possibilities at play with that situation). Now, he's just a one-trick pony and completely race blind. His audience must be too big for him to not try to do anything but LCD reporting. David Icke is sort of the same with his "not all jews" stuff.

It's weird (well not at all), but all these people are crying about illegal immigration, and then go on to say how great it is for latin americans to come here legally, etc. etc. Why in the fucking world would anyone want short, fat, disgusting low IQ brown people around their children? Let alone negroes? yuck -____-

There are some boomer cucks who are all agitated right now and think this is their opportunity to relive the 40s or 60s, whichever fits their personal narrative. I heard a 70-year-old woman on the radio today who was crying, saying she finally had an opportunity to fight for civil rights.

I'm not. I gave filterman a fucking chance because he was backing Trump and he had some 48 hour livestream event right before election night. I watched that segment and my eyes about popped out of my head because I could not believe how fucking cucked it was, its every bit as bad as Biden's shit, arguably worse.

Well, at least you probably won't find this hanging up in Spencer's place

So where can this man or any of his associates be found?

It is difficult to tell where the newfags start and the shills end tbh. I like to think it is mostly shills but this shit is getting intolerable and we need to teach ImKikey a lesson.

Spencer is from Dallas.

CF is a spic muslim taqiyya agent.

Spencer's probably not an intelligence asset, but his wife certainly fucking is.

Scooby dooby doo, fuck all of you. You racist nazi bastards. You're not fooling me, we all can see, the way you like the pisshead. Viva La Revolucion!

hmmm

hmmm

c'mon lad, we always go through this when dox threads come up

sage

Spencer is the same CIA psyop user

THIS IS A SIGN FROM KEK, ALT-KIKE IS DEAD

I for one, won't dare to speak for Kek.

Yeah the entire point is to get Holla Forumsacks to simply give up out of exhaustion. Even though a lot of the anti-mod talk was also likely shills, in retrospect I think they were right. Disregarding whether or not the TRS dox threads were for a good cause or not, they were filled with the absolute worst kinds of raiding cancer, and nothing was done about it.

Found the shill. And he's up to 6 posts already. How high can you go, fam?

I'm having fun you Commie infiltrator. You don't belong here. This is our day

user, Kek doesn't work for you.
You DO NOT command an elder god.
Quite the opposite, in fact.

And the ride continues.

oh fuck I just noticed the guy didn't punch him, he went ful force elbowshot to the face I'm mad, even when Spenceer is a massive faggot. These scum have no honor whatsoever

Gee kike we're not low impulse control palestinians here, GFTO

I'm not a shill , I'm some random user that posts on krautchan (obscure imageboard) and occasionally lurks on here.
I'm not looking to defend anyone's honor or whatever and I had never heard of TRS outside of this scandal. There's virtually no proof of Spencer being CIA and in all two years I've followed his blog I had never heard anything incriminating. As a matter of fact, he was a fucking nobody until that stupid video with the Nazi salute he didn't even start.

Lots of regular Holla Forumsacks got permabanned and they were banning under the flimsiest premises which is pretty fucking shitty for a board that allows VPNs.

Yeah, old Alex Jones was totally coherent and on-message. It's obvious that the kikes or CIA or whatever got to him. Or he just legitimately went fucking bonkers.

Whether or not we like Spencer, this Antifa thug attacked him solely for being a white man expressing ride in his own race. We would've been attacked all the same had any of us done what Spencer was doing.

Holla Forums must never lose sight of our true enemy. We spend too much time tearing each other down on the right that we forget these left-wing radicals hate us all the same, whether we come from 4chan, 8ch, TRS or wherever

I've actually gained some respect for Spencer for actually going into the belly of the beast to advocate white interests while I'm still behind a computer.

Are you sure about that? It seemed like a religiously motivated attack against the Kek cult.

Not a kike, that's a sciencefag named Phil Mason, AKA Thunderf00t. He's too busy to LARP as Antifa. Not only that, he wouldn't roll with them anyway.

kek if you truly lurked this board you would be laughing at this situation, The Closet faggot gets punched , antifa gets charged with atleast criminal battery or assault , this is a win-win

I got banned myself for absolutely no good reason, I just had the gall to respond to some retard who was posting the "autistic screeching" meme for literally the 10th time.

No there's no proof he's CIA, there's no proof he's a kike (which is another accusation floating around now), and there's no proof he's a homosexual himself, even if he is soft on the issue. I can't trust him because I'm fairly sure his wife has ties to Alexander Dugin, a russian """nationalist""" who thinks all Europeans need to be race-mixed with central asians.

I just realized, that he's in so many fake stories he could actually carry out a major happening and get away with it; no one would believe it was actually him

Phalanx is a ploy to get rich but publicity-shy sympathizers to fund white nationalists. It costs a stupid amount because it's not for us.

I usually ignore anyone spamming redtext. 90% of the time they seem like a goon (whether they are or not), and are trying to push the board in some direction.

kek atleast you stop posting the tumblr images dicky shill

Again, if you can't afford it, that's the point. It's for extracting money from people who can afford it and aren't going to found among shitposters.

Yea, you fucking cucked out bitch lap dog, let's completely ignore antifa because Spencer isn't our perfect Hitler. If you aren't a shill, you're a fucking retard. They would attack any of us just the same because they think Holla Forums, Trump, Spencer, Milo and fucking Ben Shapiro are all the same thing. We're racist KKK neo-NADZEE.

Dox antifa. Fuck up their circle jerk and get the cunts thrown in prison where they can tell WNs they're evil fascists and get raped by blacks all day for being twig thin, cucked out pussies.

And waste taxpayer money on them?

Instead of you faggots arguing over the shill of the week, listen to this user:

And start digging through social media for possible matches.
Do I think it's hilarious he got puched? Yes
Does that mean I don't want to see the punchee doxed and life ruined? No
Fucking get to it

It's like you're a normie or something. You must be lost.

Not just that, but usually when you find one of these guys, you find his squat too. Which you can then proceed to get shut down with malicious compliance.

Do you really think thats the reason why Dicky Spencer group is so pathethic is because people can't afford it?

We ought to respond.

If you are interested in operating as a political force, you have to show that you can protect your own. Therefore, we have to act if we can. I don't care about Spencer this Spencer that, he's indistinguishable from us to anyone outside the far-far-right; he's a nazi(tm). We have to care for our own or we're up a creek without a paddle.
Come on, get your fucking heads on straight, and see through all the shilling messing with your head. These are our friends, these are our fucking enemies. Help friends, destroy enemies. It's fucking simple.
You see all these shills in this thread protecting antifa? It'd be the easiest thing to sit on Holla Forums and just dissuade anyone from going after antifa.

If you are interested only in shitposting, continue shitposting. I only ask that you keep the wining about people who are actually doing work to a minimum within your shitposting.

He looks jewish.

Let's do it. Not because I give a fuck about that subversive faggot spencer, but because antifa is still worse than the alt-right by far, and because we can.

ENHANCE

Right now the left-wing doesn't fear us because we're too busy fighting our own. They attack us in the streets yet we somehow try to rationalize it that the white nationalist deserved it because he said something nice about fags once.

I still believe Spencer lacks real charisma and is not the future natsoc leader that we need, but it could have been any one of us attacked today and he just happened to have the balls to go out in the middle of an anti-Trump protest. Right now we should be defending him and doxing the antifa thug.

KEK is love

The Alt Kike is dead

Spencer is ok in my book tbh fam.
I agree with your points.
If these leftists don't know fear, they should learn.

We gas the anti-fa, then we gas Richard "Prolapse My Anus" Spencer.

I mean I'll dox antifa anytime but I'm not doing it because I like you Richard. You're a faggot.

I'm not seeing anything on that twitter that screams antifa. He's got some punk bullshit on there, which gives me pause, but ordinarily someone willing to sucker punch le ebil nazis is loud and proud about their antifa standing.
Either way, I've got the dox if anyone wants them.

Dump them, obviously.
Why did you even have to ask?

At least Dicky Spencer is actually telling the "right wing" to fight back now, unlike every other cuck who tells us to get beat up and take one for the team because it'll show how intolerant leftists are or some shit

wow, a dude named 'Richard Spencer' was an FBI agent a hundred years ago. That must mean that Richard Spencer is actually a century old FBI agent.

He should have done it himself but at least it's a start.

I agree with these posts.
It's very important to police our ranks; to constantly be vigilant for those who say that they are our allies and to meter their behavior so that it falls in line with our goals.
But, I also feel like it is more important to appear as an undivided bulwark. We need to show the left that if they attack anyone who even kinda-sorta leans our way, that we're ready to tear them the fuck apart.

Some say it's this faggot:

twitter.com/prttybadtweeter
archive.fo/VU730

Bump. Fuck Antifags.

Fuck me. here we come to save Spencer's sweet little precious ass. He can't even take a punch ffs.

He might be a fag, but he's on our side.

Good post, though. Best of luck to anyone in the DC metro.

Both entries had a Robert Lind as a relative.

Or we just let him do his own thing and stop being such fucking faggots about everyone who even remotely advocates views similar to those advocated on Holla Forums.

Agreed, which is why Holla Forums will never join the alt-kike and side with implicit spencer

I don't think it's our guy, possibly, but going deep in his facebook he's got friends
making anti-obama comments. My gut tells me to keep searching

Is TRS
now too?

When jew fronts like antifa and alt-right beat each other. Unfortunately perhaps the more likely case is that it's a fake publicity stunt to push the alt-right into more popularity.

No, but they're better than Antifa.

user, I'm defending his soft behavior, I'm making the point that I don't think we should be in the business of condoning leftists attacking right wing people, even if they aren't as far right as Holla Forums.

sage

It's a fake name. Spencer is a FED

Fuck with the Pee pee you get the poo poo. Let this be a lesson to you Spencer/Alt-Kike! LOOOOOOOOOL

Either way, we can never have enough dox.

have got the right of it

archive.is/52FyJ

Could be our guy, the comment about his phone blowing up after the punching is suspicious. And everything else fits the MO.

Not discouraging it, just stating that we should keep looking.

Here's my thesis on him.

Alt right folks

Is there any way we can view mugshots from the D.C. arrests? I've been looking around but can't find any

Also effectively funneled a lot of discontented people into the movement and disheartened them. And probably Data mined them.

that post should say "*NOT defending".
I agree that the 'alt-right' is some fuckery, but surely we can agree that leftists physically attacking 'alt-right' people is something we should at least look into.

And this is why we need to close ranks.

probably him, look at the feminine way he types typical of every antifa goon, fits his flabby soy body pretty well

The alt-right and these leftists both have the same daddy.

Found this on his feed. Mike McGrath-Bryan. Can't even get the bitch to take his name.

The problem with this analysis is that every single part of can be applied equally to Holla Forums.

I don't know if they do or don't. I wouldn't be surprised, but let's be real here.
I for one AM NOT going to condone leftist attacks on right wing people, and I would admonish any who would.

archive.is/0XQiT

Thats thunderfoot kek

That's a really convenient narrative if doing anything but post on Holla Forums makes you anxious.

Looks like him tbh.

nice autism

Guy who punched Dicky looks way older

The facial hair isn't even the right color.

Nah, guy in OP has dark brown or black hair.

This guy's from Cork, Ireland. And he's posted nothing about being stateside. This looks like a dead end.

Yeah, he's in Ireland now so that rules him out.

kys TRSodomite. Your damage control is so obvious and laughable. Do you think this will make the hornet nest that is 8pol forget that you literally have gay pool party meetings with your leaders? Or that TWO of them are jews? So please fuck off shut up or get in line soldier - you coward In this meme war you are either against us or for us!

Agreed, guy in the photo is not our guy. Are we sure that this is the twitter handle guy?
That @prttybadtweeter twitter feed really comes off as American

Whether he actually threw the punch or not, he's clearly celebrating a white nationalist getting sucker punched by an antifa goon.

I'd have no remorse if we doxxed this faggot even if he's not the thug. He's an anti-white kike and any punishment is deserved.

You know this isn't helping, right?

i forgot to say that we will dox every single one of you isolationalist unpatriotic libertarian traitor asses before we even think of entertaining our self with antifa. Now leave our place you new faggot TRS shill

Kill yourself, kike.

Fucking shill, both are the enemy.

Isn't this a common shill tactic?

Nobody is afraid of you, nigger faggot.

Fuck off nigger. Men are working in this thread.
>>>/trs/

*there're

BUMP
ALL NAMEFAGS WILL BURN

AS POZZED, SO NEGGED

Wasn't certain he's our guy at first but now I am, pic related.

Fair point tbh.

You have a name. Kill yourself first.

As in the contraction of 'there are'
There're

I'm waiting, nigger lover. You have a name, you have to die under your moral strictures. Slit your wrist and post it.

lel, it's just weird to see it actually get used.

Names are Jewish.

Richard Spencer is not a Holla Forums purist but antifa will target anyone who advocates white interests.

We can't let antifa feel like comfortable attacking white nationalists in public. Spencer is a moderate but he has far more in common with us than antifa will have in a million years. We need to crush the anti-white left wing who is united in their hatred of all of us before we tear down fellow white nationalists for not being "pure" enough

I'm not sure what the fuck he meant by that post, but I highly doubt he's Mike McGrath-Bryan. Look at both their twitter feeds, they're completly different and both account post frequently.

Seriously, what Holla Forums has become? You may hate this alt-right shit all you want, but considering defending an antifa should be ban reason.

Yeah, you're right. I should've looked harder. Sorry guys.

Underrated.

It's thundercuck. He used to be nice when he was debating creationists and feminists but when he confronted the rightwing his liberal cognitive dissonance kicked in.

an user has a name only in death

Why is antifa so easy to infiltrate? Do they not have any IT guys on their side? Going to buy some more XMR with their CCs, thanks antifa-fags.

Sorry, I've been drinking.

Will post some SSNs in about 30 minutes through TOR

I'm not complaining at all.

Compared to the theorized "average" Holla Forums user, which means absolutely nothing, given we know pretty much nothing about the demographics of the userbase. It's just an excuse to attack people, it's not ideologically based or useful in any way.

There's no such thing as an user. You are still yourself, who has a name, even when posting anonymously.

Who even cares. Richard is controlled opposition and a gay fucking faggot at that. Not to mention his e-celeb shit. Granted antifa is just as bad but why even go to the effort of making a post about this.

Honest mistake, we need to dig deeper. He has a post from last month claiming this is him.

Nah nigga, nah, leftists went too far.

sage(s) negated

Anyone that punches Richard Spencer should be considered a hero and sent numerous pizzas in appreciation. :^)

I care. Men advocating for positions that somewhat overlap with those I advocate are being attacked.

He'll talk soon, Antifa can't help but brag on social media. Thankfully besides one IRC, those groups are publicly accessible. Will have a few suspects in an hour.

Good work, definitely our guy

Looks like @prttybadtweeter is a giant faggot but he's not the faggot we're looking for right now.
Anyone got any other leads?

Why the fuck do you guys need to make it so easy. We're doxing antifa like you kept begging us to do, and you still have to come here and make it painfully obvious that you're not from around these parts.

So I take it you are also a gay fucking faggot and defender of crypto-kikes. Because what you just said is essentially that.

Have the antifa websites posted about it? We might be able to find which local chapter he's from.

his family should be sent pizzas as well.

Oh look, the total inability of a shill to use any nuance. What a surprise.

Fuck off, all-or-nothing shill.

Start going through twitter logs and FB posts with antifa D.C. J20 keyword searches.

Honestly, hitting the family would work a lot better than hitting the individual. His stoned ass would probably love a bunch of pizzas, but his single mother probably wouldn't. Hit them where they're softest.

So tell me what is even the use of going after this guy,he probably already works in some liberal establishment and he seems pretty old.Instead we should completely purge the alt-kike ecelebs and make Holla Forums great again.

FOUND OUR GUY?=
twitter.com/prttybadtweeter/status/821839549676605440
archive.is/r3g7P
twitter.com/mike_mcgb

The name is Mike McGrath-Bryan, and he's in... Ireland? Looks just fucking like him though.

Post disregarded.

Smdh tbh.

forgot the pic

Already debunked

You faggots are so fucking transparent.

fags

Different glasses. It might seem minor, but these faggots love their giant black rimmed hipster glasses.

No c'mon he can't be in Ireland if he punched someone in the head in D.C. today.

nod u le arugmento

fuck off, we're digging and you can't stop us you fucking cucked out pile of shit

Don't think this is him, eyebrows and eyes are different.

w-wew

Those aren't the same guy.

Yet you continue to deny what spencer is and call anyone who disagrees with you a shill. Why don't you go kill yourself you gay loving fag.

It's too late for that my man.

yeah, no

Everyone sees through your faggot bullshit antifa. Go home.

We're not so much defending Spencer as we are recognizing the fact that leftists feel emboldened enough to attack people advocating white interests in public. They do not fear us and that needs to change. If we stand by and let antifa claim victory by assaulting Spencer, it will only further empower them to attack us next.

Fuck antifa. I have far more in common with Spencer than I ever will with those thugs.

Holla Forums is not on anyone's side but their own, implicit faggot got what he deserved but now it's time to complete the circle of karma and dox the antifa that punched him.

Okay, let's examine the evidence then:
The only thing we have going against this is that his twitter is set to say that he is in Ireland, like that means anything. Anyone have any better leads?

THIS
H
I
S

This is how you have to read this post.

Keep in mind he might not be from DC. But since he's antifa he's probably broke and would probably have to drive/hitch hike there.

Something?

The Irish guy doesn't look anything like the guy from the punch footage.
Jesus tap dancing christ.

I won't call you a shill, but I think you're a bit spergy for wanting to pile on Richard Spencer instead of antifa. Spencer is soft on the homo question and has some questionable ties through his wife, but he still openly avows white interests, and while I don't care about him personally I'll never sanction him being beaten by antifa, people who literally enforce white genocide. Holla Forums cannot become so arrogant that it laughs whenever pro-whites get viciously attacked, because it's deluded itself into thinking we can single-handedly salvage Europe and the anglosphere.

False.
Different facial structure. Different hair colour.

Also, the degeneracy in antifa is far greater than anything even the most depraved alt-right fags can muster up. These are AIDs infested druggies who reuse needles, frequently fuck each other in the ass, are all LGBTQURFHU rights shit, think there are 69695 genders, feminists, and really this goes on and on. There is no excuse no to target these faggots.

No because then trsfaggots think they can get us to personal army for them for a faggot we don't even care for

He endorsed it faggot

trs was blown the fuck out so badly, they'll never recover. Now shut the fuck up or help dig.

Nothing will happen to him.

mustache color doesn't match. distinctive bump on the ridge of this nose doesn't match.

Look further down his twitter, he posts vids and pics of himself.
It is possible he's very crafty and was planning on getting doxed. So he put up a ton of fake shit but the further you go down his twitter the more unlikely it seems.
Also, the puncher really does look middle aged with darker/blackish hair.

And antifa doesn't? There's no point in doxing Spencer he's already out there, why not dox another queer for being even gayer? Since this is what you're concerned about right? It's not even helping Spencer, he's already been punched, it's getting an antifa faggot.

If it's the army to kill antifas, I'm in.

I don't care so much for the dox of an antifa member but the fact that Holla Forums so openly defends spencer is definitely of issue here. I won't say all anons do but theres a good few on here that have been. Dox away but at least remember what spencer is in the big picture.

except he got dubs and you didnt. praise kek and burn the alt right.

Only half right. Holla Forums is a place, not an organization. It can not take sides, only the people using it can.

fine, I'll give you a bump and thats it, no way I'm gonna help that homofaggot just to fuck with antifa because I've already been doing plenty of that on /baph/

How about we burn everything that needs to be burned?

If someone moderate like Spencer can be assaulted in the streets while the media cheers the attacker as beating up "neo-Nazis", you better believe antifa will feel empowered enough to target Holla Forums as well.

We need to stop tearing down fellow white nationalists. We have far more serious enemies on the outside than Richard fucking Spencer. Antifa needs to learn that it's not safe for them to openly attack white nationalists, and should they do so they'll face severe consequences.

1 BTC to whomever finds him first.

tick-tock.

That's a Jew academic. Soft looking face and hands and his putting the left hand on Spencer's shoulder first shows he isn't used to throwing a punch.

It isn't about Spencer, it's about the commie fucks who would attack any other white person who stands up for themselves in any way. They do the same thing to normie Trump supporters. These fuckers need to face consequences.

Fucking kill yourself spencer, you can't just fucking demand we do your dirty work because you're too incompetent to do it yourself

Ok, maybe he did. I never said Holla Forums needs to hitch it's wagon to Spencer and unquestioningly approve of everything he says. I'm saying that whatever his shortcomings, he's closer to being pro-white than people WHO LITERALLY WANT ALL WHITES GENOCIDED.

You are right I should sage.
Please don't fall for their talking points. they are usually these

etc etc etc

so get ready and 'ATTEEEENTION! - HUH!!! - MAN UP SOLDIER we are at war with TRS now. this is what we were born to do! I doxed one of their friends over at >>8841076 and they went crazy. Now they are after me. I get replies like

obviously not from around here that guy

look i found some TRSnakes in my drug storage

that trick doesnt work anymore chaim

pic related, next doxx release as soon as we got all the info compiled without error. I bet some of you already recognize him

Dox him yourself then, put in the fucking effort and we'll do something about it

Why cannot be BOTH in the big picture? Oh right, d&c.

pretty much, I partially blame Spencer for being a pussy and not going after this cuck, but now commies and libs feel completely emboldened and they're posturing hard as if this is a victory for them all over the place

Dubs checked, understood user.

Looking for another antifa scalp to add to my collection. Don't want the BTC? Don't play.

1.25 BTC for anyone who doxes him mail me here if you got info.
You can send in parts if you don't trust me
[email protected]/* */

I don't require you to email it to me. Simply drop it ITT, and give your BTC address.

because you are one

Will get his SSN on my own, just need verifiable proof that the person is the antifa fag.

Why would I ask you to drop the dox ITT, if I was antifa? Instead I'd do what is doing. Don't want the BTC, don't play.

It might not be him, but I still say it looks pretty damn close. The nose is fucking identical.

user wtf r u doin

one on the right looks hooked jewy, but they do look very similar

Mike McGrath-Bryan is not our guy, read a few posts up it's been discussed a few times.

Guy on right is Jew academic LARPing as antifa or someone in advisory position who tried to get street cred. Check Baltimorgue CCs.

Bulba went and tried to fuck with /baph/ no one begged them for anything. He actually dared /baph/ to do it claiming that they were not able to

Surprised how many antifa shills are on here protecting their own.

If Kike Thernobitch was shot dead by a Leftist at his Deploraball it gives us the prefect excuse for action. It wouldn't matter that it's Kike Thernobitch. The Reichstag might not have been their favorite architecture but some Germans used it burning for their purposes.

It doesn't matter who Spencer is or what you think of him. Whats matters is that we can use this to justify our response and motivate others to action. If you disagree you're an antifa shill and needs to die.

Trying to help. Probably failing due to extreme levels of autism.

Yes, this is correct. Immigration is the main threat, whites rarely breed with subhumans.

Can anyone find a high def video of the punching? I just realized someone grabs his hoodie off right after the punching and his hair is exposed.

Great. Go make a Richard Spencer thread.

We need to root out these antisemitic "antifas" before they blow up a skyscraper or something.

That's okay. They just aren't the same person, trust us.

Used to let it loop for a half hour at a time as a kid. God damn that yamaha FM synth was cool.

Later on I owned a yamaha FM synth that had some presets that were very similar to the lead in that.

This guy gets it. Normies don't even fucking know who Spencer is. They just see some coward sucker punching him and running away, and it makes it easier to redpill them on antifa, and justifies us hating groups like antifa.

He's right. The people posting cuck porn are gaslighting you.

You always have a genesis emulator and great sanic sountracks and soundtests

The punch looks a bit fake, like he was attempting to not to hurt him too much.

Exactly this.

Die, all antifa should be dealt with who fuck with any WN. Anyone allowing this is allowing cuckoldry, and painting targets on good people.

Spencer is not TRS and even if he was it doesn't matter, it demands a response.

louisiana.arrests.org

/Arrests/Bernard_Breaux_13792671/

Guy seems to have a record, and the age would fit the one in OP's pic. It's Louisiana though, but from 2013. So he could've moved.

He isn't used to throwing a punch. Google Joel Steinberg because this fellow looks a bit like him but younger.

or been bussed in to DC, barely anyone lives there anyway

You're the same fucking shill shitting up the board with d&c. Fucking gas yourself, kike.>>8858188

I agree but if only Spencer hadn't run away as well.

God damnit Spencer you had one job, take the punch and stand your ground next time.

I'm all for doing this, but the faggots who are confirmed working for the enemy, like Jared Taylor, deserve no support.

legacy com/obituaries/name/bernard-breaux-obituary?pid=1000000178102853
That guy is dead.

Agreed. Allowing antifa to do this to Dicky emboldens them to do it to any WN. They cannot be given any room to grow and normalize physical attacks on the right.

found him

Nice pre-scripted shilling.

He got punched in the ear and knocked into a planter and didn't drop. I can tell you've never taken a shot in your life.

Jared Taylor laid the foundation for the current wave of white identity, he's some shill if it was a ruse, even if he is not going to name the Jew. If some Antifa fucked with him I wouldn't be fucking happy no matter what a tiny minority of newfaggots and shills on here try and turn it into paranoia mess of a board.

gunmemorial.org/2016/03/07/bernard-breaux
Bernard Breaux, age 46. photo. Do you have a better photo of Bernard? Lost to gun violence on March 7, 2016 in New Orleans, Louisiana.

A slav? Fuck off.

You're right, kikebook account confirms he's dead.

Too bad, seemed like such a nice guy (pic). Real Holla Forums material.

Looks huwhite to me

No he took the punch well, but there was no reason to run off afterwards. Guy who punched him ran away.

No, he laid the foundation for the current cancer that is kosher psudo-nationalism.

Only newfags are naive enough to think Taylor is legit.

What fucking mongrel breeds are those kids, the woman should be fucking hung.

Of course he ran away, he's a faggot. But antifa thinks hes one of us, and normies think we are the alt-right, if they are even aware of our existence at all. We have to out-jew the jews here. Use the good old "oy vey, we're being shoahd, guess we have to genocide everyone who poses a threat to us now!", I mean if the merchants can do it, why can't we?

Shut up you child, and do something real, then I'll post here telling you are scum and a traitor, it's that fucking easy. Taylor is fucking essential for the masses, he's the first step people research.

What are the chances it's a false-false flag?

KILL THE ALT KIKE

LONG LIVE KEK AND FORGIVE Holla Forums FOR ALLOWING THIS THREAD.

WE APPRECIATE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR BITCH SMACKING THAT FUCKING CIA SHILL

PRAISE KEK!

He had no idea what happened and the first thought that went through his head was whether he was bleeding and why his ear was ringing. I've knocked men out with face to face slaps. He mistakes were zero situational awareness and an inappropriately cavalier attitude.

Zero, he was not expecting that and it shook him. He should know better than to relax, even Gavin McCinnes was ready to throw poor punches at that antifa trash.

The majority of you are useless potheads who only strike WNs because we allow you to.

CF is right about the west protecting sodomites and degenerates. Hell, it's why all members from Antifa aren't all locked up in mental institutions in the first place. Most sodomites and degenerates are anti-white because they don't what anyone to restrict their pleasure.

My only gripe with him is that he throws a lot of unconfirmed allegations about right-wing personalities.

Because if we support an ideology of strength we need to act that way. The public is never going to buy the 'were poor victims' shit. I know where you're coming from and what you're thinking but it won't work.

Nil. He could have been killed.

Autistic kids who listen to TRS are the only people who think the guy who said jews are White and "men of the west", and married an ADL operative, is legit.

Most of the WN old guard saw Taylor for exactly what he is.

If you stare through the "enhanced" photo of the antifa like one of those magic pictures you can see exactly what he looks like. A white collar Jew.

And what did they see today at the Inauguration ball, there were more kikes dancing than at the Auswitz musicals.

Reminder that the (((MSM))) and leftists on twitter are celebrating antifa sucker punching Spencer as some freedom fighter beating up Nazis.

Stop fighting amongst ourselves. This is the perfect opportunity to show normalfags how the media is blatantly cheering on the assault of an innocent man. The Boston bomber muslims were apologized for as misunderstood kids, but some thug attacks a white nationalist and suddenly it's a reason for celebration.

This. I agree with punishing TRS because those faggots shilled here somewhat fierce and got exposed as kikes, but calling ALL right wingers in the universe sodomites and attacking them is a narrative only CommonCuck pushes.

CF is a fucking muslim. Whites have the lowest rates of homosexuality of all the races.

here ya go some stuff on lind to save you time

I'm actually happy about this. Spencer has a lot of cuck policies but more than that, this just proves that everything the left accuses the right of being, they are themselves and magnitudes worse. At the same time, this and all recent events provides justification for massive retaliation from the right of any kind. But for now, just let Trump do his thing and he's doing a lot already. Not just Obamacare but he just ordered an immediate regulatory freeze and a whole bunch of other shit. It's beautiful. All he has to do now is make sure all antifa is on the terrorist watchlist. Let it begin.

Always the same argument from you faggots.

Spencer is almost definitely a sodomite, but it's still worth identifying the guy who attacked him. Nothing more than that though, we aren't going to become the Phalanx Defense Force.

his twitter just went down

If anything, it proves my point that sodomy is anti-white.

Lawsuits over gay wedding cakes, gay marriage, and a six figure fine for incorrect pronouns haven't occurred in Saudi Arabia. Only in the US.

So your hypocrisy is fine when the power is actually an issue moving into Jewish hands, instead of some professional defence mechanism the likes of Taylor use, which is still retarded. We bite our tongue about the Kikes in the White House because we have to, no other reason.

scratch that I forgot the underscore

Quit with the autismo. You know full well that these faggots are going to shower heaps of praise on this guy to the point that if an example isn't made of him, there will be no shortage of fags trying to sucker punch any WN just to virtue signal.

I don't even like Spencer because he's shady as fuck, but I call bullshit on that, it's something that comes specifically from CF and his shills.

twitter guy does not look like the puncher, still a piece of shit

Hmm, not sure…

Keep looking.

Nice, posting on alphabay to see if I can get someone to pay him a visit.

You have to appease the jews to be in government, you don't have to to be a WN.

Jew-friendly nationalists are traitors who deserve the rope.

We were calling Spencer a faggot here back when CF was still on good terms with TRS.

He deleted his account, so it seems that you hit the correct spot.

Already been discussed but I highly doubt that's our guy. Social media made no indication he was antifa.
On facebook he had multiple friends mocking obama, other than that there was nothing political at all, just music stuff.

You are a fucking idiot

see
He's within proximity of the actual antifa-fag puncher.

He's not wrong. We're riding the wave, not causing it.

His twitter is still up.

twitter.com/mark_lind

Maybe not.

He's not a fag. I know someone that went to the same prep school as he.

you missed the underscore like me. lol his bio now.

How long ago are we talking about? Because I don't remember anyone giving a single fuck about this guy until like a year or two ago.

Who tipped him off? Someone ITT?

probably checked his mentions and saw that he was being fingered.

The right guy should be older and have lighter skin.

He's been around for years, way before any of this shit looked like it was a good career choice, which is still isn't. That's why I don't shit on Dicky personally, despite his forrays into needless thoughts on shit that doesn't need it

other people are accusing him atm

We're doing more than he is.

Leading up to the 2015 NPI, when alitsts were shilling for him here. CF was still with TRS at that point.

WHY DOES THE PUNCHER TRY TO CATCH SPENCER AS HE FALLS BACK?

That might be true, but that's not what he said.

You are looking for a 100-105 kilo white collar Jew. Academic/Programmer. Soft hands and cool dad jeans. Never thrown a punch before.

Not sure if this is a kike>>8860420

Checked.

Eyebrows are higher. Hat is similar but not the same.

spencer is like one notch up from jared taylor and sounds almost as reasonable when he goes in front of normies. kek, great choice of neo hitler to rage against, left, will for sure not backfire.

Spencer is false flag himself, obviously an agent, and is now talking about left wing terrorism, while window smashing antifa agent provocateurs are agents as well. Terrorism is a deep state dialectic. It's a false flag.

Could be Italian or med type.

Not in that particular tweet, but he's constantly talking about how much he's accomplished.

He doesn't want to get charged with murder. DC police might be forced to check their cameras if Spencer's head hit the ground.

Short cut hair as well, you can see it briefly but grainily in the video. I agree, really gives off the academic/programmer vibe.

Frankly I don't recall at which point CF got kicked off TRS so whatever you might be right. Still, calling this guy a faggot based on some retarded fraternity costume is a load of horsesshit. The guy is married to a woman and actually fathered children and there's no evidence he even participated in sodomy.
If anything I would focus on his financing - he's throwing expensive conferences and renting shit in NoVa and downtown DC, yet he doesn't have an elaborate donation shekel scheme like TRS enough to finance all this. (((someone))) must be giving him the money.

Spencer comes off as a complete piece of shit to most people, this isn't going to end up being a major PR win for anybody.

Do you think it was set up like the McInnes incident and then shilled here to ingratiate the aut right? So we forgive and forget?

Good for him. Self confidence is a virtue.

CF was never a part of TRS, if I recall correctly.

He was on the forum but he kept calling everyone gay so they kicked him and his friends off.

Well, Mark Lind is still a shitlib anit-white piece of shit so he is a legitimate target for dox and ruination also. Everyone who supports the nigger who punched implicit dick is a legitimate target also.

CF got kicked off after posting screenshots of literal TRSodomites on cuck/pol/ following the Bataclan attack. I only know because that screenshot of that Dante faggot that gets posted all the time.

Nice strawman.

Like I said I don't know that much about these podcast e-celebs and their internal drama relationships. I know they started hating him because he was too soft on race or something so he started shittalking them and every right winger and calling them faggots which eventually evolved into his complete hatred of whites as a race.

Let's dox people like it's 2007 again. Pizzas, sinks, hookers, swats and taxis for all that try our wrath.

OP PIC IS NOT OUR GUY. WATCH VIDEO FRAME BY FRAME. puncher has sunglasses on that would not allow for glasses. also no water bottle and in better shape than OP pic. he gets hoodie ripped off for a second as well revealing he's a young guy. also no baseball cap. I don't know who OP pic is but it's not the guy.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE PROBABLY IN MID TWENTIES WITH SHORT BLACK HAIR AND SUNGLASSES.

I think he has one of these in his pocket.

Might be a clue.

Feel free to convince me otherwise then. The only "evidence" I've seen of his supposed faggotry is one stupid tweet and the photo you posted.

Different nose and eyebrows, forehead is shorter and probably has a an actual chin.

Multiple tweets, his mannerisms, he worked at an opera house, and the fact that his movement is infested with faggots.

Take a look at this

The TRS inner circle was like 20% literal faggots and CF called them out on faggotry. They purged anyone not happy to take sodomites.

Yes, shitlibs and antifa of any kind deserve life ruination and suffering. Do not forget that these people want you dead, they want your children raped and brainwashed, and they want your nation destroyed, they would not show any mercy whatsoever if Clinton had won and if she had cracked down on "alt-right russian neo nazi terrorists" so we need to destroy these cucks and make them suffer and fear as much as possible.

sheeeeeeeit
.mp4 where?

He wasn't a part of TRS. He just participated in an interview where Enoch, Ghoul, Sven, and Bulbasaur were on. Ghoul was mostly silent because he had dyke parents.

TRS staff had a falling out with him, but it's because they accused him of doxing people when he hasn't at all.

No. I want justice. We can get the real guy.

Where are they? What time did it happen? We need all the data.

You can be an effete le classy gentleman without the need to take it up the shitter you know.

watch a raw video frame by frame. no cap, sunglasses not glasses.

no baseball cap or glasses on assailant

CF's word is dirt. He's an antiwhite, pro muslim piece of shit.

I agree, but any shitlib is fair game for doxing and sadism, we can get the real guy but we should fuck up ever anti-white cunt we possibly can.

Yes, but first we demonstrate our power by hunting down the real criminal. Let the hunt begin.

At the moment it's a waste of energy. You could search something like #nevertrump on Twitter and find a million people worth targetting, but right now there are bigger priorities at stake. We cannot let Antifa feel like they control the streets and can attack white nationalists with impunity while the kike media cheers them on as heroes.

CM definitely screencapped extensively. He admitted to it.

T. former TRS inner circle

After everything that came out in the past week, are you really going to pretend CF wasn't proven right?

Posting screenshots of faggots with pseudonyms isn't doxing.

He's guilty of screencapping posts from the forum, but he didn't dox anyone as TRS claimed.

youtube com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI
Watch it at .25 speed at 32 seconds you clearly see a black hat. Does look like he has sunglasses, probably wore them over his regular glasses.
If anyone can find a better definition video then please post.

Looks like a cop.

FOCUS YOU FUCKING NERDS
THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR FORUM DRAMA

He wasn't, unless he called Enoch a kike, which I don't believe he did.

All of what you say is true, but come on. The TRS inner circle was a fucking lolbertarian kikebook group that turned into TRS. You don't think they have plenty of faggots that these guys couldn't bear to get rid of so they softened their tone on faggotry? Intern was a faggot. Ghoul has dyke moms. Enoch's wife is a faghag. Too many faggots and not enough electroshocking.

He broke an explicit agreement to confidentiality.

He capped more than is public (right now), and shared it with his buddies. Again, him being a two faced snake, which is typical of spiritual semites

Just to add, if you look at the picture closely it looks like he's holding sunglasses in his left hand. This is our guy.

The gayest thing about the is Enoch's wife hanging out with trannies. So CF was wrong once again.

You're right, TRS is completely heterosexual.

archive.is/dhHdI
That's the thread he was booted over.

True. Focus.

What particular people did CF reveal? He only screencapped posts.

Agreed, my main question now, especially after the terrible showing put on by Gavin Mcinnes is why these motherfuckers aren't rolling with a crew of people willing to help them fuck people up if it gets physical?

Especially Richard Spencer, he has no common sense if he isn't rolling with a pack of guys willing to do dirt for him, he should stay away from the general public. The time is long over for martyrs, nobody's going to be outraged over Spencer getting hit if they have a brain.

They'll ask why he was engaging with people without backup, this is what the world is now for anyone who has publicly come out against the left. I'm not a fan of Spencer, but I would have gained 0.5% more respect for him if he had some heavies with him to fuck assholes like these up and actually put them to work in a tight spot.

Yeah, like I said, he capped more than he made public (how gracious, wow), and instead decided to call us all faggots in a public manner. Continually. 1/3 of us are faggots? How delusional and fag obsessed do you have to be?

Actually he's a decent guy for a fag.

It's a slide technique, just filter and ignore.

Anyone have a list of 'Black Bloc' members? They were all wearing that same black uniform and organize through social media.

Can we meme Antifa to murder Spencer? Because they would just be killing a FED and giving us more energy

I wouldn't be surprised if Spencer staged the entire thing to gain media attention. Right now all media is talking about EVIL NAZI GETTING PUNCHED.
And what I also don't understand is how come some random faggot can just come to someone in broad daylight in a place that has the largest cop presence on the planet at the moment, full of cameras, randomly punch someone across the head and get away with it. It just seems so absurd.

this thread is either antifa trying to get us to dox an infiltrator, antifa trying to distract from the identity of the faggot while they erase his digital footprint, or someone trying to trick us into being a personal army.

dun got played. OP pic is not the faggot. that guy would never have been found anyways. you can't identify someone off a forehead on a potato video no matter how good you are.

He's actually pretty fucking degenerate and did a lot to ruin the group dynamic when I was in there.

they were also breaking windows and setting fires and getting away with it

You underestimate the analysts available.

Good idea, I've been trying to find the street name but no success just yet.

Is the faggot really Jizzhands?

But we president now, I thought cops would be on our side.

Only way to find him is to monitor social for him or one of his friends gloating about it, they will.

As a former member of their inner circle, how do you feel about Mike being married to a jewish faghag?

I worked with him on the campaign this fall. Seemed nice enough.

No, he's Thorn Lockerson.

He clearly wasn't expecting the punch and was lucky his head didn't hit the sidewalk. This is not a false flag.

That possibility is not lost on me, and it simply won't work now, we know the left are a bunch of violent cowards. It's time for these people to nut up and start defending themselves and setting a good example.

Nah different guy, still part of the TRS inner circle though.

If he wasn't expecting it after everything that has happened in the last few days he's a fucking idiot.

That's already been well established.

Or maybe he was expecting it which is why he let it happen.

the clothes match. it could be coincidence, since the antifaggot uniform is dark jeans and dark hoodie, but there's no proof to the negative.

That's retarded.

You never know. If you told me two weeks ago that Mike Enoch is actually a kike I wouldn't believe it either.

DC police though. They were most likely hamstrung by their higher ups.

Come on man, they're both assets.

He's not psychic. It's possible to catch someone by surprise when they're looking another direction.

You're retarded.

No. No one actually knows who Jazzhands is.

I knew about it years ago, but forgot about it completely. I think Mike genuinely just got caught up in edgy internet fantasies.

He's not an intentional liar.

I got sick of the constant shirtless pics and Grindr "trolling" on his timeline.

checks out, looks like I'm going vampire hunting

Except that's been an open secret for ever. Look at >>>/trs/, people have been discussing it for months. One "unlikely" thing being true doesn't magically make everything true.

This is why I don't facebook.

Spencer can't be a vampire, he doesn't have a law degree.

Hair can be dyed.
But this nigger did not have rhinoplasty.
Its him.

Hurrr durr im in Ireland
Oh ok.

You not really falling for that are ya fam?
Also Hi antifa.

I suspect he was a member of DSA
>dsausa.org/

A black woman was holding one of their signs at the time when Spencer got hit.
The sign said "Fight for Socialism over Barbarism".

Puncher has different bottle cap colour, clothes layering and a short Caesar hairstyle and is 190-195 cm tall but not soft in body like op. It was a red herring. Where did OP pic originate from?

Quote mining and out of context audio clips.

They absolutely were.

I have a cop friend out that way who didn't work the inauguration but he told me about the bullshit the politicians pulled and then all the higher ups just went along with it because they wanna suck dick to be chief someday.

They weren't allowed to originally carry tazers or chemical weapons. They weren't allowed to put on riot gear until they were attacked. They weren't allowed to wear body cams because it would "inhibit freedom of speech". It's fucking retarded.

Why are you no longer in the inner circle?

Never pass on an opportunity to dox and disrupt Antifa, even if they are controlled op Antifa is the enemy.

People who have met him posted about it as well. And the "out of context" quotes were completely accurate to his situation. He was accidentally more honest than he intended to be.

How can you not see that the guy on the left is a fourty year old man and the guy on the right is nowhere near that? Are you fucking retarded?

Not the same guy. Different facial structure, hair, glasses and skin.

At least 40 maybe 45 and not the puncher. That pic is bait.

Here are all the leaders of that organization

dsausa.org/leadership_positions_opportunities

Maybe he is one of them here.

It's like I'm really on wellaware1.com.

antifa is codeword for antifaggotry

We need to study this video
youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI

What city was it in? What street? Who are the people that are there?

Antifa are all faggots user.

Has anyone found the original post of the spencer sucker punch vid and the first retweet?

The last thing we need is for lefties and alt right homos autistically screeching, would be better to meme Richard Spencer to get sent to prison for statutory rape of an under aged lady boi.

Original post of the video is probably from the Australian television channel that was interviewing him when he was hit. So, probably not very relevant.

First tweet may not be either, because Spencer tweeted about what had happened way before any recording showed up. So a lot of people would be waiting for it already, not only those involved.

I don't know who you are but we need more people with your mindset around here.

The alt right would welcome them with open arms.

Found the info:
businessinsider com/richard-spencer-punched-in-the-face-during-trump-inauguration-2017-1

"Not psychic" is not an excuse when the events of the last 48 hours have involved multiple brazen acts of violence perpetrated by the left against right wing individuals.

Spencer should have many sources of intel and if he's any sort of figure he should be at least playing 4D chess if he wants to keep his nose from being eventually bent 90 degrees to his face.

Personally I think this was possibly a planned event, which makes it all the more absurd.

or wehavefaceblindness.com

It's almost as bad as that autist who thought everybody who had the same name as that guy who held the "1488" sign at the Trump rally was him

so the same person hit him twice. there must be a longer video with both hits and maybe we can get a better view of this faggot.

Fucking autist, I'm not saying he couldn't know he risked being attacked. He was looking the other way when he got hit. And no, nobody plans to get sucker punched while standing on concrete. Gas yourself.

lmao homo got pwnt

filtered

the media uses crisis actors all the time

TRS is so embarassing

Kek. This tbh.

they're literal useful idiots of the JIDF

Yeah you're not a shill at all.

Bump

NOBODY CARED WHO HE WAS UNTIL HE PUT ON THE MASK

twitter.com/
RichardBSpencer/status/822534921499578368

This is his tweet. The first mention of all, probably, and definitely before any recording had surfaced.
He posted it and Antifa jumped on him right away, in groups. So it's pretty hard to get anything out of it.

Speaking of which, what's this about Spencer being against Pepe? I missed it

Younger taller skinnier awkward guy hairline recession but appearance/attitude seems line it could be DC maybe skaterfag.

Hurrrr durrrr
Hair is differernt (color only kinky curls still)
Hurrr he sez he in Ireland
Fuck all the antifa ITT

Nose is one of the most distictive double pinchef bridge ive ever seen.
Body size actually matches.
Most importantly center on pupils and overlay and you get a 100%match.
Tip of nose to eyes.
Mouth and facial folds match.

And what you claim fucking eyeglasses and a temp dye job rules him out?!?
No. No. YOU ARE antifa.

Pic is bait you useless faggot.

Let Kek sort em out

What's the source on this pic? It doesn't look like it was taken right when Spencer was sucker punched.

I have a feeling antifa started this to troll us and took a picture of a similar dude wearing a sweatshirt to lead us on a wild goose chase. I could be wrong but I don't know how someone got a perfectly clear photo of the thug when the whole altercation went by so fast.

the bog isn't coming back fyi

What we believe so far:

Spencer was hit in a street in Washington, during the day.

Perpetrator maybe likes Red Mountain Dew.
Pepretrator might be member of DSA (Democratic socialists of America)

Perpetrator might be Mexican or Caucasian.
He wore black hoodie, and black pants, and a black hat.
Is about 6ft tall.
Wears glasses.

Whether you like spencer or not, if he's for real he should get some brownshirts.

Hairline recession.

What the hell is he holding?

Yeah, it's someone else.

If only he'd come out against the homos he'd probably have a few fans here

He steadied himself on the lampost before scooting away as backboi seem to wtf?!?! him.

Here's the video from the actual interviewers:
abc.
net.au/news/2017-01-21/richard-spencer-national-policy-institute-punched-abc-interview/8200270

Not sure where OP's pic actually originated from, but pretty sure he got it from halfchan

Don't misunderstand, but what's the point in doxing him and sending him pizzas and free bibles?

Is there any way to talk to him without a twatter?

source of the original tweet

twitter com/memealchemy/status/822589722807640064

I don't trust him myself either. He doesn't seem to have many fans and thus no brownshirts. At best he is a trust fund baby and not controlled op. That would explain his lack of brownshirts.

Some guy that witnessed the whole thing said he chased the Antifaggot after he ran away, then took that picture.
It's a shady source, but it's probably the only thing we've got. So I think it's worth trying to find something based on it, because it's that or nothing.

NPI probably has an email.

Because he's antifa.

Download Grindr.

twitter com/draknats/status/822552258168627202

I believe this was earlier, and it has some more details in the replies. Even Spencer retweeted this one.

so there won't be any other video from abc. they say that they started filming him and interviewing him after the first hit. this video is the only one we've got unless we can find video from a bystander who was filming the general area.

She claims she has a video of the guy and even spoke with him that she'll post 'later'. I need this now, I'm running out of hotpockets.

strange one, a leftist who pushes race realism

I think he's a brave motherfucker or very naive. If someone prominent was threatening to kick my ethnic group out of America, he'd already be in a shallow grave.

It would be shallow because you are a weakfat,

acidright.files.wordpress com/2016/12/pic_of_me.jpg?w=960&h=400&crop=1
It's actually a guy, this is from his site.

Strangely enough, a lot of these not-Antifa Anarchists are actually racists and anti-SJWs. They don't really talk about it because it wouldn't directly fit their political agendas, but it's not uncommon.

Has all the facial hallmarks of a kike.

Doxx this faggot. Even if it's for the shear fact these cunts are total pussies. Fuck antifa.

Bump

because he is antifa you moralfaggot

That's not my point, what does it do? It's not like he's going to get fired.

Thanks, yea I realized it when I went to his youtube page looking for that vid.
He hasn't been active for 6 hours, hopefully he posts that vid once he wakes up.

Thread is stickied, which is funny because according to TRSodomites this is "antifachan"

He'll get arrested for assault, then we can go back to pissing on TRS's grave.

OP pic is not him. It's bait. Puncher is swarthy tall thinner and much younger. MPB.

Not much doxing you can do with that pic

why the fuck are you damage controlling for an antifaggot so hard

Go and be Spencer's bodyguard you little bitch.

He definitely has a receding hairline, though that doesn't tell us much.

I'm starting to agree the OP pic is a red herring but maybe that twitter dude posing as a chick will deliver with a video (doubtful).

Backpackboi definitely followed him.

I honestly don't care that Dicky got hit, but it's always fun to fuck with antifa

Honestly, the only way the perpetrator will be found is to compile a list with every antifa member confirmed at the event, and then cross-check with physical features and social media updates. TRShills need to do this as they have the userbase that can carry out such an OP.

…or antifa

I'm in Taipei City. That weak and that fat aye?

I actually went back and forth between his twitter pic and that one, just to check if it wasn't him with some make-up on twitter.
It's weird though that he kept tweeting other stuff for hours after saying he was going to post that video. So fuck knows…

All the factors you're mentioning could be due to artifacts.

AntifaDC has been protesting a lot on these last couple of months. There were literally hours of what they did on NPI. Before going the route of checking everything, we need to be sure he isn't from the DC chapter.

Yellow rain slicker lady was on him with her 4K cam the entire time.

I want you to take a good look at both pics and rethink that dumb shit you just said.

Here's a hint, their eyewear doesn't match

Forum got shoahed, TRS is a blog now.

Not anymore

Nah he has the 30 year old Greg Gaffin hairline and the particular way he skips off reminds of how skaters start to run on foot.

That is a good outcome tbh, forums were namefagging cancer, and Daily Shoah was declining in quality for a good while. I like TRS articles and Fash the Nation though, I hope that a majority of TRS userbase can come around to be proper meme wizards instead of falling for kike D+C, I don't hate TRS in general so much as kike eunuch and his honeypot profiteering faggotry.

He also uploaded a different video after saying he would upload that one. Also he just made a couple tweets so he's active again.

Unrelated, but incase anyone missed out, that was actually the second time that guy punched him. I'm surprised there's not more pics/vids

You can tell that the perpetrator has a white tshirt under his hoody. Just as OP's pic.

how is the alt right a jewish front

Link to the AntifaDC page?

Create a discord and spam it on their blog until you get a hundred of 'em. They should be the ones doing this if they still care for their alt-kike leaders tbh.

There was no eyewear mentioned in the post I was responding to. And that's the most retarded argument possible.
Op's pic was taken after the AcidRight faggot chased this guy, we don't know for how long. Definitely time enough for him to change the shades for other glasses.
But why would he do that? Because it's the basic tactic after you've done something like that to change your appearance. It's like, first rule in the book.
Or did you actually think that he was taking his mask off in OP's pic because he was posing for the picture? He would take it off, then the cap and try to pose as a regular person.

==EVERY FUCKING THREAD== is full of shills trying to D&C Holla Forums from TRS.

==WOW IM CONVINCED ITS NOT A PSYOP== especially since you used redtext so effectively fellow POL :)))

Just ignore the D&C mate, don't pay them any attention.

Lmao it seems the antifa and other shills don't like this thread being up. It has them deeply concerned.

And STILL failed to do any real damage. How the fuck you can elbow someone who isn't expecting it in the head, with a running start, and fail so hard at it, I have no idea.

I think if I did that to one of these antifa faggots, I'd probably kill them.

It's embarrassing that anons have to do the doxing of Antifa now after proving kikes have infiltrated TRS and the alt-kike. TRShills should be working on this and feeding anons info if they really want the suspect found.

I keep JS disabled because of the fucking autorefresh, so I can't filter these niggers.

Yup, we did good work in exposing the kikery and honeypot in TRS's inner circle but now goons, antifa, and kikes are trying to D+C Holla Forums against TRS's userbase taking advantage of butthurt and general animosity, none of us hate TRS, but all of us are opposed to kike eunuchs faggotry and honeypotting and the general errors of namefagging and such that TRS can be steered away from.

Filter ID's, always filter ID's.

Good, shilling and other kikery means that they are scared, scared of our new era and our power to absolutely destroy these anti white kike puppet commie shitbags. Praise kek and hail victory.

Anybody who sticks with TRS after Enoch's exposure is a worthless hobbyist. The decent users have already established themselves elsewhere.

TRS are cancer who promote white genocide in the form of faggotry, but siding with jews who use violence against people with the justification that they are Nazis is the wrong thing to do. This would have been our leader, if we had one, because we would be the most extreme.

This guy should be found, and suffer for his actions, regardless of our (valid) issues with TRS itself and Spencer etc.

The Rise of Hitler in america, a Sam Hyde story.

Lets focus chums. For the love of kek we don't need to discuss TRS in every thread. Here's my 2 cents. The nose is of this antifag is VERY distinctive. The way the nostrils swoop down below the septum is quite unusual. I see where, you're coming from with that Irish lad, but I just don't see it. The nose just doesn't fit. In the one pic we have this guy is kinda sneering as he fixes this mask. The creases on his mandible suggest that perhaps his nose looks so unusual because the skin is being pulled taut as he sneers, but i dunno. The downward slope of his nostrils is TOO distinctive to solely be a result of a sneer.

FOLLOW THE NOSE

Pretty sure your responding to bait, but incase not, look at OP's pic. He's holding sun glasses in his left hand. This is our guy,
anyone saying otherwise is baiting.

Read the fucking thread you faggot, it's likely bait. Watch the video and form your own profile before you come in and shit this thread up.

Oh shut the fuck up! It's posts like this that earn you backlash from here. I don't care for aut right faggotry, this includes TRS and Implicit Dick but like others have said that's not the point, this is bigger picture stuff right here. The thread is stickied and you even have open anti TRS guys lending a hand here, just shut it.

Does he work at nintendo?

That's the point. We're going to meme him into a mass killer like we did with Ben Garrison. I think Ol' Zyklon Benny racked up about 20 some odd kills before he disappeared.

Spencer is actually a Russian agent not CIA

JUST

I wonder if we could get some surveillance camera shots..

Faggot, those people are delusional, and are more than happy to sacrifice every tenant of White Nationalism for their favorite kike podcaster. They come here, they should be b& on principle until they figure out there is never any cucking for kikes, fags, or miscegenation, no matter how """""""based."""""" . They're a billion miles away from white nationalism at this point, which makes fascism for them just a dream.

FOCUS

Hi there Holla Forums

That's fair and a reason good enough. He'll probably get bailed by SorosFund but assault on his record is something.

I'm not doing what you think I'm doing. If the punishment for assault is being epicly trolled we're fucked.

There is a difference between TRS cultists and inner circle followers, and TRS's user base in general, the niggers who defend kike eunuch even after all the revelations can get AIDS and die for all I care but the rest should be guided to be proper meme wizards and full 1488.

Spook also means CIA agent.

Spook = CIA nigger, you stupid nigger.

Stop using their terminology, that's the first step towards recovery.

what the fuck is that shit?

Also define "recovery"

We can punch back too.

"Full 1488" is TRS autism, like "1488er".

Not being a lolberg who LARPs as a fascist.

Kikes have clearly compromised mods on 8pol if mods allow the antifa faggots to post without consequence. This place is a hive of traitors and a few good people.

Let's make 4pol great again, the kikes have gotten to 8pol.

I fucking hate that chant with a passion.

Gentlemen, please focus on the matter at hand. Either you are here to help dox or you are here to fuck around/shill. What say you? Are you a fascist or not?

Currently I am combing through periscope footage to try and pin point both the location of the incident and the additional imagery of the attacker. I would appreciate your help.

They won't just list their operatives like that. These faggots are ready to do dirty stuff, and they hide themselves.

Where we could start is with:
twitter com/lacymacauley
This is their main organizer in DC. She's in all their protests in the city, usually leading and 'organizing'

youtube com/channel/UCWe6ARebSr-kNDtF4H0wtZg
This faggot is also with them every time, selectively recording what will not make them look bad, and posting on his channel.

These two are at every protest they've made recently. Checking around their contacts, or the videos, we might find this guy.

That is, IF he's actually Antifa, but we have to start somewhere

Jesus Christ this place is going to shit

It's pretty easy to tell a genuine Holla Forums user from someone trying to fit in by posting about kek. If you aren't a shill, you need to lurk.

I am first and foremost a shitposter. I don't really give a shit about Spencer, if you guys get something legitimate I may fuck around a little though.
Don't try to direct anons, it's like herding cats, you'll drive yourself insane

Link the periscope
Also try to find who that woman with the raincoat was.
Ask Spender himself if he got a good look maybe, or if you can get a hold of the reporter.

I looked around for extra footage and also asked spencer if there was any footage he had, or had access to that would help. thing is no one was filming him until after the first attack. so there is only the couple seconds of the second attack that we have footage of. anyone else shooting that scene from a different angle would be pushing it hard right now for that sweet click money or to have "news" sites buy the rights off them. I've looked around and haven't found anything else. I suspect that a lot of the people filming sympathize with antifa and will sit on any new footage. that said, if you want to find the location… google maps street view near the press building where the deploraball was and try to match buildings from the footage. though having location isn't going to help locate the guy really.

I bet you anything this is outside the deploraball location. I don't see spencer walking around a hostile city and being in random places.

businessinsider com/richard-spencer-punched-in-the-face-during-trump-inauguration-2017-1

The address they posted seems like it might be a block off but it's close enough

Wasn't he doing that at the RNC?

This one hour long footage from the protest at NPI shows a lot of the guys hanging around them as well

wusa9 com/news/local/dc/a-fight-broke-out-during-an-anti-npi-in-dc-/354103088

Fuck off TRS

Dicky isn't TRS

He was hanging out with Kike Enoch last night at the Deploraball, and was one of the loudest voices defending him. That being said, when he finally gets tossed in the bog, it will be us doing it, not antifa.

No he wasn't. Kike Eunuch hasn't left NY in weeks.
Post proof next time.

archive.is/bPjJX

I just listened to this earlier. Now it is here.

Ah, my bad.
Also kudos one of the few people here who follow through.

we should dox not because he hit a faggot, but because he is still the enemy and can get fucked up with charges if we do

Sure thing dox antifa but

Get
O U T
U
T

Into the trash it goes

he was 5 blocks north of the deploraball when he got hit.

That article highlights a huge fucking problem, Cernokike is going to become a much bigger issue in the future. Although it's good that the doxing happened, the problem is going to quickly escalate unless actual advocates that don't lie to their audience come about.

BLACK BLOC
https:// guerrillanews.wordpress.com/tag/black-bloc/
Obviously, we hate the police and the police hate us. We attack them when we can and they attack us when they can. This does not only take place in the arena of protest. When we’re not openly fighting them in the streets we are doing everything we can to undermine their authority and make their jobs more difficult. We spread anti-police propaganda, we collect and exploit information about them, we clandestinely sabotage their infrastructure, we figure out ways to solve our own problems and keep ourselves and our neighbors safe without them, and in rare cases throughout history we’ve even murdered some of the bastards! And likewise, when the police are not beating, gassing and arresting us at protests they’re doing everything they can to put us in jail. They listen to our phones, read our text messages, infiltrate our events, surveil our spaces, record keystrokes on our computers, plant evidence, raid our homes, force our friends to give up information on us, send undercover agents to entrap us, and in some rare cases throughout history they’ve even murdered some of us bastards. The State has and uses many agents towards this end; they’re expanding their technologies, developing their tactics and getting paid well to do so.

the attacker walked toward the deploraball after the attack. HE WILL BE IN PROTEST VIDEO OF THE DEPLORABALL.
but he's going to look just like every other protester.

wait nvm I got dates screwed up. even worse the antifa faggot could have gone anywhere in the city after the attack.

A) its not him
B) his dox are out already. Phil Mason or something. His place of employment is known, not sure about his adress.
C) no, its really not him. I used to follow the guy before he went anti-brexit. I know his face very well and nothing sparked recognition on the pics of antifagoon here.

Best way to find him is just to keep an eye on social media, somebody will admit something.

Anything else is more trouble than Dicky is worth.

Maybe yesterday. But this isn't Obongo's America any more.

The problem with the mods is mainly that they're flatly just dumb and are not able to deal with nuance. In short, the mods WILL NOT do their jobs whenever they think the topic is 'e-celebs'. They will sit there and allow spam waves to wreck the discussion instead. Since they've decided that this could be construed as an effort to protect an 'e-celeb' instead of an attack on antifa, the mods' brains have shut down and they refuse to clean the thread.

Sage for off-topic.

I'm from cork

Yeah it's not him. Also wouldn't be like him behaviourally.

Sam Hyde?

Stop arguing
and dox this faggot. It's Trumps America now and no one gets to punch a Trump supporter in America and get away with it, this is very important. This faggot needs to live in constant fear from now on
I'm a tech noob and have better things to do so you do it for me you neet maggots :^)

Or he has always been bonkers and you just want to believe some of the stupid shit he spouted "back in the day"

TRS should have kept a cleaner house.

What I'm saying, fuckstick, is that his ignorance is no excuse.

He had none, and he has none now, he should have been with people watching his front back and sides. Considering random people wearing trump hats are getting their heads gouged bloody from behind, you'd think somebody like him would take that into consideration.

He cannot walk the streets like a normal person anymore, what fucking part of that do you not understand?

guy on left brown eyes, right blue

Fuck TRSFags and fuck antifa.. That's not hard to understand. Whatever brings us the toppest KEK

More like Manletfa

is doxing him even possible?but if you somehow managed to do it send the info to bikers for trump

send it to spencer so he can press charges, and then post it everywhere.

Antifa will get theirs.

And my dub dubs comfirm it is kek's will.

Praise be!

Resist the temptation to tell this shill how he gave himself away.

That was actually great. The big guy smacked that bitch a few times and one leftist got arrested. Then the leftist are about to cry. When you go to war don't bring your women and children.

Sorry, I gotta stop you there.

Pencil this asshole in for a helicopter ride.

Man I literally played Men at Work all day today.

fuck off with your concern trolling bullhit rabbi goon filth

Sometimes.. I just don't care no more.
youtube.com/watch?v=kfmatjm2NdU&list=PLe0LqRxLAtLSM8cBP7kS45dy8ilTOZvIm&index=8

Seriously, I am tired of this bullshit.

what a waste of perfectly good double doubles

they now use dubs-stealing software to falsely proclaim their bullshit, such is these carebear-tier dialect speaking kike goons

Didn't mean to quote both posts.

THIS
Spencer is fag and a CIA asset. This was probably staged. And the faggot deserves it either way.
Also, mods are kikes for sticking this.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Spoken like true trips.

I don´t care.
Doxing Antifa is always good.

Then you should fuck off right back to 4cuck, traitor. Or plebbit.

What happened to Holla Forums?

Nose is completely different. Doesn't look the same at all.

Shills and raids are back, look at the retard he's saging a sticky

Cardboard boxes too. And hookers from Craigslist. Bet he needs lots of those. Maybe there's an emergency and he needs a visit from the police as well?

A massive flood of clueless outsiders fucking up our board in a misguided attempt to stroke their ego. And then the shills.

Hitler jailed gommies, kikes, etc. So should we.

Looks different, you're right. Has sunglasses too.

Both have a bottle in their left back pocket though

Pretty difficult to identify unless we get a better video of the situation. This is why they all wear black

This isn't just "let's dox antifa", it's "let's be Dicky Spencer's personal army".

No, it's "let's dox antifa" you autistic nigger.

No, it isn't all. This is 100% about helping someone who cucks for the jews (including Kike Enoch) and claims the Holocaust happened.

Right before he gets hit he says "Neo-Nazis" hate him, he's talking about people like us.

What did they mean by this?

Attacking reds doesn't make you a traitor - it makes you a hero.

Commie Internet Defence Force are already here circling the wagons, I see.

Yeah, anybody who doesn't want to defend Spencer's honor must be a commie, just like anybody who didn't want to help save his mommy from those kikesses was JIDF.

When your enemies fight you don't get involved.

For what? It's not like Richard "Implicitly White" Spencer is going to sue an antifa. They should get ready to pay all the pizza we're going to send, though.

That guys is too fat to be the puncher.

t. someone who has watched the video many times for amusement.

He's CIA because he doesn't name the Jew often enough and is therefore PR cucking. He's also CIA because he threw up the salute at one of his conferences and therefore created bad PR.
Yes, this is what shills expect you to believe.

Great, so all the enemy has to do to stop you from fighting them is is divide into two controlled opposition groups and stage a slapfight.
I personally don't give a shit about Spencer, never followed him or read any of his material other than what's posted on Holla Forums. But if literal red communists think they can run around hitting people because the rules don't apply to them, they need to be brought to heel. And if you'd pass up the opportunity to get the reds off the streets and into the jail cells, you're either fucking brain dead or a pinko yourself.

I believe that we are in a precarious situation. We know that spencer is a shill but antifa physically assaulting him creates an opportunity for us to shed the stigma that we work for antifa.

Also this could very well be a false flag.

LE HAIL TRUMP ECKS DEE

oh gee I invited all the media right before the election? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This. It's time to do something for law and order in the inner cities.

The CIA thing pure autism, but he's a kosher conman who's probably being funded by jews, which he even said he'd be open to in an article he wrote in 2010.

Honest question, do you actually believe even one person decided not to vote for Trump because of that?

It really reinforces the need to locate and shoot these fuckers, honestly. There will come a time of cleansing for all faggot shills that fuck with us.

Agreed but what would it hurt to doxx this guy and all of antifa?

Ah, thundercunt, one of the chief mental masturbators of youtube.
He really put "low hanging fruit" very seriously.

Its efficacy does not make its stupidity (or intent) any better

How are you going to gas the jews when throwing up a Roman salute is too extreme for you?

To all the morons that are against this dox , i quietly understand your frustration and hotheadedness but, antifa is also our enemy. What we want imho is for antifa and the alt kikes to devour each other. This dox will help with that. Besides it will be quite the spectacle to behold to check what those alt kikes can do after that man is doxed. Antifa is kikes , alt kike is also kikes. It will be like an ouroboros of sorts , a serpent devouring its tail.

It wouldn't. As you can see there are a lot of lamentations of antifags in this thread which means it would be wise to continue.

Targeting antifa in general would make more sense than trying to "doxx" this guy based on the almost nothing we have now. The effort it would take would only be worthwhile if you have some autistic desire to protect Spencer.

If more comes out, that's a different story.

It's not, it's that it was done to the complete fanfare of the media in an election that could have tipped. It also went against Ol' Implicit's stance against Nazism and general 88-ness so for him to do it right before the vote was rather suspect.

No one is against the dox, but that doesn't mean we want to personal army for Dicky Spence. Not much to go on anyway.

We we want to doxx this guy in particular to see if it was a false flag.

SPENCER IS A FUCKING FAGGOT KIKE
HE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
ANTIFA IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO BE HIS PERSONAL CUCK ARMY BECOUSE OUR BIG BAD COMMIE PUNCHED HIM?
Get fucking gassed cucks.

That goes without saying. Our goal here is explained in my post. I suggest you give it another read.

Not true see who got arrested in DC that day.

What made you think that? Is it the "lets these antifa niggers" part? Doxing commies isn't helping the faggot in anyway.

Quite amateurish of you commie. Your autistic screeching is nothing but annoying.

Why are there people here who heap more vitriol on people like Spencer than antifa of all things, it's impossible to be antifa and not be a drugged out faggot with a gaping anus, there's no one on the left that doesn't support tranny/gay/pedo/bestiality and all manner of depraved shit

Can't you at least pretend you're from here?

Anyway, unless we get something more than what we have, there's almost no chance in him getting doxed. It's not a super power. All the Alt-Kike ecelebs that were doxed recently were identified because they had shitty opsec, and in the case of Millenial Woes, because Spencer said his real name while introducing him.

Except aut kike is still here shilling. No intent on helping them avenge their God of Lube

But antifa are race traitors and Spencer is a white nationalist.

dress up like antifa and start beating communists, say they're racists

I knew I was going to get this response. Well, right now you have people saying it's justifiable to assault nazis(who they convenient label all their dissenters and everyone white) and you'd rather target Spencer than practice self-preservation.

Antifa is openly opposing us, Spencer pretends to be on our side, and with the help of the jewish media, masquerades as our leader.

what these cucks don't understand is that any antifa cuck can just start beating random people up and then say they beat up some fascist

Spencer needs to report that loser to the police

Codreanu never refused to kill reds, dipshit.

eat a fucking dick you defeatist kikel

How do you expect us to find this guy based on the picture in the OP?

The police aren't going to scare them. Spencer needed to fight back or have somebody there to do it for him, but the shipped already sailed on that one.

He'd never fight for Spencer either.

I dont see any problem with doxing antifa. Even if the info falls on the alt kikes so what. We know they lurk here as CIA JIDF FBI antifa lurk here. It's nothing new and that shall not stop us from our activities. I dont think you would have a problem with this , that is of course if you are not antifa yourself which would be quite a disaster wouldn't it now ?

There's no "us". When I'll see you in the streets, then we'll talk, until then you are just a guy posting on an anonymous board.

It's not about scare. Antifa are losers in life, they have nothing to lose. But.. they actually have. Spencer needs to report them, sue them, make them homeless and with a criminal record. Completely destroy them. I heard the punching fag had youtube account? Internet access? Take that away from him.

Right now you have hundreds of thousands of people feeling emboldened enough to attack you(read the responses to this), it's not about this one guy anymore, we need to find as many of these people as we can and start doxing them all. It's time to fight back.

But antifa are shilling on Holla Forums and pretending to be us, too.

Great, so all any group (no matter how disgustingly anti-civilization) has to do to make you refuse to attack it is oppose Spencer.

Like I said, go ahead (hard to say we're antifa with this thread stickied lel) but it's not like you trs fags will ever stop being homos and learning your lesson. If you did you wouldn't be homeless.

But this whole thread is about doxing this one guy based on pretty much nothing.

Let me guess, they're the people saying mean things about Kike Enoch and his wife?

Well he stood out but I dropped dox on a few antifa twitter users last night, they're hilariously easy to find.

I despise trs i want it to burn. Since lot before the doxes i was against it since i knew of their shenanigans , and also all their faggotry is disgusting. What i want is for both antifa and trs to burn , burn and nothing remain but ashes from purification. I want them to burn like i want kikes and niggers to burn. Which brings me to an offtopic question. What would be the most efficient way to use them as fuel so that they can burn a bit more productively ?

What the fuck is Sam Hyde doing?

only people who call us antifa are trs fags

underrated post.

Who do you refer to as us. I was talking to him , first person.
Now the only way for you to say "us" would be for you to relate to that guys post which is obviously an attempt to stop the doxing by posing as someone from this board. Your slip was quite a naive one and it kinda raises my suspicion.

I don't give a shit about e-celeb Spencer, but that doesn't mean this antifa faggot doesn't deserve to get doxxed.
It's not about defending Spencer, it's about sending a message to these commie race traitors that they can't get away with their anti-white actions.

You're the one making this about Enoch. I consider Enoch as one of "the enemy" and TRS as controlled opposition (even though I defended them in the early stages), but just because someone opposes Enoch doesn't make them our friends. Especially if they're literal communists who openly call for white genocide.
Hell, since Enoch's wife turned out to be a lefty Jew, maybe Enoch and Antifa might be working together.

Why are we worried about antifa violence? Its not a problem for us because we don't go outside. Going outside is for shills and namefags.

you got me I'm an Antifa :^)

our group is called chimpire, join us and plan other antifa things

irc.rizon.net
#chimpire

+1

Saged for jewish homo

Oops forgot to sage while writing this.

SAGE

TRSemites are the only people who claim antifa is posting here.

Try to cover it up huh ?

Die slowly in a fire.

We always disliked them, they were always a bunch of faggots.

Faggot

We might not like TRS, but there are far worse people out there.

So you don't think shills from two different groups can post here?

Question , why wouldn't they be lurking and shilling here and why would you need to be a TRSemite to claim that antifa is lurking and posting here ? There is quite the proof that they are actually, as it was shown from your friends and you.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMmbWKV6jn0&feature=youtu.be&a

You get a better view of that antifa scum in this video. There was a guy following him after he hit Spencer. Maybe this video will help you guys find the guy.

You implied that there was an epidemic of antifa posters here, which is a TRS talking point to explain away the fact that Mike Peinovich is married to a kike, and is likely one himself.

Hey, funny you should post Gavin, take a moment to closely examine his features and compare them to the suckerpuncher.

Sadly it doesn't give much i will try some enhancing.

LOL

I am now saging this thread for your implicitly jewish shilling Mr.TRSodomite.

After I've doxed the anti-fa guy, off you go.

That's the jewish guy who calls himself "alt-right". He is a Spencer fanboy.

Spencer just published an interview with him and the other "BASED nationalist jews" on either Radix or his new site.

Comment on the same video

LOL BASED NATIONALIST JEWS AMIRITE

What has mike peinovich have to do with this thread and doxing antifa. This is not a mike peinovich thread and has nothing to do with that faggot. And why wouldn't antifa lurk and post here what stops them ? Come on. Don't dodge the question.
You are either antifa either completely fucking retarded.

You're using their talking points, don't try to deny it.

What's next only trs hates tripfags ? Only trs hates antifa ? Everyone that calls out my shilling is trs ? Everyone that calls out my tripfagging is trs ? Please refrain from embarrassing yourself any further.

go back to cuckchan kike

What talking points you stupid fucking moron ? I want to dox antifa plain and simple. Antifa is lurking on this board and shill as well also plain and simple, why wouldn't they. How is that a trs talking point even if trs used it once ? It's common sense. So if trs said that the earth is round you would say , NO NO THE EARTH IS FLAT TRS SAID ITS ROUND , ROUND EARTH IS A TRS TALKING POINT. Do you see the fault in your logic here or are you a shill.

The whole 'antifa' mania started when the TRS doxing started

Leftist hacks have been cheering this event because they think Dicky is actually a Nazi. Lol he is a milquetoast faggot who is just racially aware.

We need to make an example of the guy who punched Dicky Spencer.

Oh, ok. So OPs picture is the right man.

I guess this is what the ledditors were talking about here

Sad it took 700 replies to actually get the source for the picture
Would be nice if there was another thread for all the gay board drama that has nothing to do with doxing this gentleman from Antifa

I agree but they always dreamed themselves to be our betters, just look at this whole debacle to see what they think of us.

They were always a bunch of attention whores regurgitating our old memes, it got to their heads as soon as some people started following their podcast religiously. At no point they thought they went too far and the more we exposed their jew den of degenerate the more they doubled down, whatever was good about them probably started switching sides as soon as the idea of "punching to the right" by shilling here was proposed. The rest most likely jumped ship as soon as they realized their leaders were jews or homos or covering for them with the "Stop with the purity spiral !". I just wish all of these faggots would leave us alone and let us purity spiral and focus on the 14 words, to me it's all that matters.

They're going to be shocked when the actual "Nazis" decide to fuck their shit up.

He seems to know this guy. Maybe keep looking out for this guy too to get to him.

He looks half asian.

And what does that have to do with anything. Besides that, it might have brought some awareness that they are lurking this board more to the surface. Also who other than antifa would not want antifa doxed so badly.

I didn't say that. What I did say is that you are TRShillling. You are obliged to not be alive.

Shilling for Spencer McDicky is a no-no-no

would want antifa not getting doxed so badly*

The guy currently residing in the UK, it is indeed

Oy vey Dicky Spencer is advocating for eugenics because blacks have low iq!

kys sodomite its already been explained to you a thousand times

(checked)
Agree with this tbh. Anyone with a modicum of common sense here can see that there has been a shilling operation going on to try and turn different elements of the right on each other and descend into petty infighting and squabbling. Then you call them out for it and you just get
Getting really sick of it now tbh but its good to see other anons are also seeing this, despite some very dedicated shills working overtime to try and consensus crack.

OH so wanting to dox antifa is shilling for TRS now. You are really fucking retarded or a shill or both.

What Mike Enoch did was unforgivable but right now we should focus our attention on hurting antifa.

Never even hinted that, are you upset Dicky Spencer is not on our welcome list? This is getting boring. It's pretty obvious what community you belong to so pls get out of thread. If not

Fine

But we all know you are a TRShilll or some dicky fan, your not fooling anyone

k

I don't know, no half-asian has such a huge nose.

One of his parents could be "huge nosed", but I'm saying this because of his eyes.

Apparently to Dicky Spencer one can fight antifa by

This. I dont give a fuck about enoch, trs or whatever the paranormies can be ok tbh but we have far bigger enemies to deal with and descending into petty infighting is a tactic that (((they))) have used time and time again to keep the right neutured. Its fucking painful to see 8/pol/ shilled like this and so many faggots gleefully going along with it.

Could also be some down syndrome in his family.

TRS needed to be taught a lesson, they always act like that and pretend they're the victims.

Your shilling b8 is really weak.

+1

Here's 1 rn

dubs and this mentality ignores the basic idea of civil rights. I don't know why people assume they will be safe once they have torn down their walls.

No, where did i say that. Stop putting words in my mouth that i didn't say shill.
Of course i do since you try to stop the doxing of your fellow antifa commie.
This is an anonymous image board. Holla Forums takes credit. Not you.

Do you come straight from fucking reddit or what.

Someone make a second thread.

lel you didnt dox mike you dumb cuck, we didn't either

t. /baph/

This , most of the credit is where its due and its on /baph/. Not some random poser.

Do retards like you seriously think that one of those antifa faggots would stop when they see you and say:

Where is the new thread?

Its done and dusted though. Finished. Trs capitulated. Yet shills continue to drag it up in unrelated threads to derail action against gommie antifa faggots.

This pretty much.