In Seattle WA, Liberlism is Strong here

To Whom it May concern,

I come to you for help user, there are many reasons why I do not support Hillary Clinton. I do not like the degeneracy here in this state(although there are quite a few amenities that are wonderful) The reason I come to you today, is that I've been on both sides of the coin democrat and republican. I need assistance "indoctrinating" the locals here on the actual truth they need to be seeking. Without compromising my safety to being a traditional human being.

Thanks, user.

PS… PIC Unrelated

Can't tell if this is b8 or an actual agent

Lets post legal ways to make legal explosives, legally. :^)

I understand, I can be on my way back to doing what normal americans do on a daily basis. I appreciate your concern regardless. Just asking for an intelligent way of dealing with the response without any harm intended. Remember that one time when Kek asked spread to teach the word?

What the fuck is this? A bot? Is that furfag paying curryniggers to spam Holla Forums again?

Fuck off shill.

Why would you even have a deceitful anti-trump picture saved is my question.

No one at Holla Forums is trying to indoctrinate anyone.

Valid point. It's random, I figured it would get someone triggered enough to post in this thread. Indoctrinating I agree is a strong word.

wew who could have predicted this.

We need to infiltrate and subvert local Seattle memetics.

I don't know, user. I live outside of Seattle and only go in for specific errands. Every time I do the streets are full of SJW/hipster cunts, creepy homeless, and tourists. Maybe the sea will swallow it up at some point.

I'm right there with you, I moved here for opportunity, but housing costs outside the city are ridiculous for me currently.

Housing costs anywhere near Seattle are about the same, user. I'm in Bellevue and 1bedrooms here are as much as they are in Seattle. Suburbs can be cheaper, but then you've got to commute.

Gonna be really funny if the tech bubble ever bursts and all of this Microsoft/Google cash dries up.

and while we're at it, Mount Hood ought to go off, as well.

shut the hell up you fucking hipster fag.

That shows the exact same thing, you fucking idiot. The first picture was obviously taken from the Washington Monument, and all that white is visible in the picture you just posted.

Look ANONs, I know there's locals here that actually feed our Country. This is one of the seafood shipping capitals of the united states. Like Washington or not, we don't need this place to "secede" from the nation.

Of course they're the same shot, but PBS is using deceptive angles to make it look like Trump's crowd was minuscule, which wasn't the case.

Remember how Hillary's rallies looked large, but then you saw another shot from 10ft back and it was just two or three rows of people near the stage?

On another note, the apartments I live in currently, I'm across the street from the water, with an international shipping yard. I've seen a plethora of containers labeled China with mandarin words.

Well, it's not all that surprising that so few people showed up compared to Obongo… DC is almost entirely negro, of course they'd fill up the area with ease during King Nigger's coronation. Trump has massive rallies with normal people in Mississippi, Arizona, Indiana, etc. where people can't just fucking up and take off work and buy a plane ticket to DC to watch this event.

Thanks user, I'm considering in doing the commute route, possibly try avoiding I-5 though.

That pic is cherry picked. Move the camera back and there's hundreds of thousands of people.
Even facebook can beat your weak ass memery. Leave this place. It's obvious you don't belong here.

That and we were coming off of eight years of Bush. People were ready for change like you have no idea.

And, of course, CNN was trying to meme a nuclear drone strike on DC all goddamn week or w/e.

If you already own a car, then explore your options. If you don't have a car and would have to rely on public transit, really consider just paying more to live closer. I'd rather have slightly less each month than have to look forward to a shitty commute twice a day.

That would explain why so many niggers showed up

China owns a good number of west coast terminals, hell don't they own all of Long Beach's port? LOL maybe I'm wrong, but I wouldn't be surprised if some Chinese shipping magnate owns the bulk of Seattle's seaport facilities.

Until Trump nationalizes them and prevents non-SSN holders from owning property in the US. ;^)

They can own the facilities, but not the humans living here.

Wew, looks like you could have used Holla Forums a long time ago.

I'm a normie newfag, I've done the lurking for a while now. 4/pol/ was my original lurking spot until it became obvious there were too many puppet masters there.

I guarantee the liberals registered all the tickets, and then just stayed home.

It's shocking that foreign nationals are allowed to buy property in our country, or any other country, for that matter. In New Zealand and British Columbia, ching chongs have speculated on real estate to the point that tiny bungalows are selling for millions, and the native populations can't afford to live in their provinces' cities any longer. I mean, don't these folks being outpriced of their own neighborhoods realize their politicians have allowed for this to happen? Why do New Zealanders allow foreigners to buy up their land? I guess because they make a fortune selling their property and then move elsewhere. But that's pretty lame.

Communist China running our shipping terminals is still reprehensible, aside from the whole child labor and mass murder that goes on in these countries that for whatever reason, we do business with and allow to sell goods here… even when these goods are tainted with heavy metal toxins and are killing our children. Fuck globalism.