Who is This?

Looks like we found ourselves a new SJW to name.

Seriously, I fucking hate Leftist scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/groups/profile/568271817706319872/activity
youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822806703561474049
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck Skywalker.

it's a fluosaurus emiting its mating call?

Socialjustisarus?

What are the other ones' names? I only remember AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck.

Trigglypuff from UMass
Talcum X
Zarna Joshi

And that's about it to, I know there's more, I can't thick of any of them right now

aids skrillex
the "r u fukin kidding me" guy

Someone on kikebook made a video of this cuck where they put 'my heart will go on' over his autistic screeching. I'll see if I can download it for you faggots.

Kek has spoken, his name is cuck skywalker.

Is that a man or a woman?

This is actually a woman

Butch Screechidy

Is there a difference among SJWs? They got no balls anyway.

Howly Hunter

(sexy digits)

Seconded!
CUCK SKYWALKER HAS BEEN BORN!
Hahaha, god I hope he looks back at this and realizes what screechy garbage xir is. But they won't. Hahahahaha

Snowflake, snowflake!

Hahahaha what a little cuck, you know that he properly preps the bull.

No there is none. The liberal men are so emasculated that you won't even emasculate them if you do them in the ass. They would probably go and talk that: being raped as a guy felt so empowering!.

holy shit man.

this woman (and all around her) are seriously sick.

"r u gidding me" is Carl the Cuck
There's also "Humongous Wut", "Big Red", the Canadian Faggots who harassed Dr. Peterson, and the Scarlet Kunts

butthurt betty
tara the toddler
sodium sarah (excellent source of salt)
luke skycucker

Michelle Moore

Salty Sally

KEK WILLS IT

Is its sex even discernible?

checked I like it.

Praise kek!

Why stop at nicknames? Let's get ourselves a real name. After all of that yelling I'm sure she(?) wouldn't mind a pizza delivery.

Speaking of which:

I found this page where memes are already being made of this beast:
minds.com/groups/profile/568271817706319872/activity

Xe howlermonkey

Tranny Skywalker

Reminder that these people would show no mercy whatsoever if Shillary won, and would use the powers of the state to hunt down the "alt right" bad goys as terrorists while hurtling towards WW3, as much as this cunts tears satisfy me, we have her face, and we need her dox, these people want you dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and your nation destroyed. It is time for sadism and demoralization as far as leftists are concerned, don't be a pussy or a weakling they need to suffer.

is that patton?

Yeah,I kind of like the name Tranny Skywalker

youtube.com/watch?v=GRq4EAbhheE

At 10:35 the middle [guy?] says that the reason he's not at work is because its Saturday kek.

Lady (Lady?), I hereby dub thee Xir Tranny Skywalker.

Harry Rotter.

Cuck Vader sounds better

Better.

check my oc

Reminds me of this.

Don't tell me you goys already forgot me!

Bruh, What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

At last I can see why it thinks people with the same mentality as it should be in charge, it's mentally ill.

Check this out for a good laugh. Antifa pansy attacks a Trump supporter for putting out his fire and steals his hat, someone chases him down to get the hat and they end up on the ground.. fucking pussy starts crying afterwards and goes for a hug from his butt buddy.

Forgot link.

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822806703561474049

What uh… is this like some kind of north american pavement ape performance art? What am I looking at here?

Waanakin Skywalker

Bruh, What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?>>8866320

"We're suppose to be peaceful"
BULL-FUCKING-SHIT! They break windows, burn down trash cans and assault people all day! They also claim to be "for democracy", when in fact America is a Republic and was never a democracy, because if these fuckers would've won the popular vote then this is what would happen all day; thank god Trump supportes don't have to live in fear and be persecuted.

I actually don't know, these are the people who voted Hillary and if they won, we'd be fucked harder than Bill Clinton's victims

An ape resorting to primal instincts and regressing back to African dancing traditions in real time

This actually has a very deep meaning but you need to be an artist to understand it.

You're right, I forgot only the most talented in modern art can see the meaning

Fresh from twitter

possibly related?

This world is full of people who should have dribbled down their mom's leg.

The funniest part about the square of malevich, is that people found out that behind the painting there were a text saying:

"Battle of niggers in dark cave"

Checked

Also underrated post.

Hahahah I'm dead.

Wow the new Purge movie is looking great

Isn't that normal for KANGS ?

Even those niggers have standards, that Purge movie actor is just a batshit crazy one than anything

kek

If it was white I'd call it turbo-autism, but since its black I'm gonna say that is some kinda tribal ritual shit, must have been programmed deep down in its monkey brain

is it

is it really

Its really hard to see when the niggers dont show their teeth though.

anyway gg malevich

he made the first Niggerjoke-post in history

The girl in the green beanie is hot as fuck. Too bad her brain is broken.

She had an iphone filming this - I'm guessing this is some uppity nigger's idea of "art".

Gotta catch em all?

Glorious

PolBlart is a hero

​jew only knows electro dance beats what a shocker

Catchy.

lol

They do make some good racist jokes but really nigger comedy is just terrible.