There is a shocking lack of Maisies in the catalog, we need to fix this

There is a shocking lack of Maisies in the catalog, we need to fix this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z6RTf
instagram.com/p/BZia6_LATke/?taken-by=maisie_williams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a maise a day keeps the reddit away.

Lol, mods keep deleting the Margecuck threads! Mods are clearly Maisiefriends!

sage for munter

Oh, you.

I wouldn't headpat Maisie

Can't you keep it to one thread, its annoying

At the end of the day, the Goblin Princess is vastly superior to the shitbag whore.

Good morning, OP

Maisie's light shines upon you

I want to kiss her bellybutton

Absolutely!

See the difference between you and me.

is this an acid attack victim? damn those hajjis got her good

And what was your intention with this post? When I watched the Not So Fine Bros, it was because of Maisie, not because of them or their dumb channel filled with whores.
Your gf is a butterface, and you have no hair.

Rofl exactly.

Is this Maisiefag serious? She is even more hideous than ever.
She would have been perfect in Hemlock Grove.

Me personally doesn't find this girl's face to be pretty. Her body is nice though. Also, beauty pageants rarely if ever choose anyone other than the regular generic "beauty" as queen, so they basically mean nothing.

Also, look at the guy's head. He is bald as hell. You can't deny that

Insulting me when I get all the pussies.
Good one and no Riley is perfect, she likes me like I am, she likes to call me daddy.

The one on the left, next to her is rounder and has a better face. Also you started the insulting by calling muh Maisie a hideous goblin. If your shiny head contains a brain, use it and read what I've wrote: I haven't called your girl ugly, just said I don't like her face, it's personal preference, nothing else.

And if you are so rich, you could have a surgery performed to get your hair back.

Come say this to my face I'll show what an Alpha Male is. You will know why they call me the Silverback Gorilla as I put you in submission in public.

Kill the munterfags, kill the jennayfags, kill the margcucks.

indeed. Bliss is the only true queen

Anger leads to the worthless eceleb worshipping side.

Another little nugget of wisdom from the warped mind of a full-time shitposter & waifufaggot.

and? it was nice while it lasted

I have many more

TERRIBLE GENETICS

god dammit THIS
the bitch is gonna look like angela merkel when she gets older, not even OLD, but like, in her 30s.

There is nothing wrong with her mouth. It's quite big

Wasted trips, but I'll check them for you

You would say that, you like the ugly cunts.

Also you know it's fucking true. It's already starting to happen.

Thank you, Captain Obvious

She can still look good for me. I don't care what others think

And Sophie's got a receeding hairline. Both of them will end up looking like shit once they hit 30; hell, Maisie already looks like shit.

I've seen some bullshit but this is something else.

Why does the skin on maisie's arms look so fucking gross? that looks like zombie skin. like she's low on goyim baby blood or something.

Holla Forums, where everyone is a clairvoyant
Did you predicted the hurricanes as well?

If I'd care what others say here, I'd be long gone from this board.

MERKEL MOUTH, LOOKS LIKE A TROUT

thank god you have zero shame, then.

You don't have to be clairvoyant to see that their looks will go down the drain. Maisie didn't have any looks to begin with, but it can always get worse.

I guess it's a mix of fading brown from being out in the sun, and her arm hairs on the second pic. I can't really see what's wrong with the first.

I'm very loyal to her, for 2 years now. Fads around here come and go, Maisie stays.

So I guess you are an expert on genetics and women in general?

she's got that weird "im always gonna look like a kid with wrinkles" disease.
people who find that hot are all fucked up in the head.

Point me to the source where she said exactly those two words after each other! Because she didn't. She just sold herself to British and American studios, and she gets her salary only if she pushes the agenda. That's why she says/posts light SJW bullshit.

And she is part of the upper class, those people have nothing to fear, because the lower classes like you and me will get screwed if the rapefugees swarm our countries. So she has no fear and no idea what this means. I guess she doesn't even care, because she doesn't have to…

It is painfully obvious to anyone with eyes what will happen here. Sophie will get bald, Maisie will turn into some Eldritch horror.

Amanda Seyfried has the Innsmouth Look, but she's kinda rockin' it.

autism incarnate, ladies & gentlemen!

Hey, tumblr!

I say tumblr, because it's their tactic to state something without backing it up or looking into the matter before stating something. So they are usually wrong.

But I guess it's my fault that I ask some troll for proof on this board.
Also just for fun:

nice double post and fucking up post links newfag

No, you cumgurgling slavshit – I was referring to how your autistic ass completely missed the joke that made, taking it fucking literally, because you can detect sarcasm, irony or humour in general: Point me to the source where she said exactly those two words after each other! Because she didn't.
You then went on a fucking retarded rant, complete with a reaction image of that Eldritch abomination.

It's not my fault that the board didn't show what I post…

I don't get the joke, probably because it's shit.

Also that's a really cute image of me

that's a big stone

For her

It must have magic powers too

She does look like an old witch - a crone - so you might be onto something there. The only way she could ever attract a mate would be using black magic.

I'm okay with this

Just wait till the magic wears off and you realise you're married to an Eldritch abomination come to Earth to mate with humans in order to create hybrids.

I can marry Maisie?

you can do whatever you want, hon

What de hec is that thing user!?

Whatever it is, it should have been aborted.

Baby Maisie

I just love baby Miaise pics!

She had amgical eyebrows back then

No you genetic dud, the vol has said multiple times he finds maisie repellant just like anyone else with normal vision. BO only tries to censor Margaret because her ascension to Official Queen® had nothing to do with him and he still thinks this is reddit.

Says the triggered slothcuck whose only contributions to this board are spam, lies and disney product placement. Make the world a little less cancerous and kys.

Spoken like a vapid feminist cunt, ugly inside and out. Sad!

Proof? And so the word "absolutely" is only spoken by "vapid feminist cunts"?

Also Maisie is the only Margaret this board needs

what about Bliss?

She is also Margaret? We welcome her among the tiny fighting Margarets' club

But you said she is small.

I'm open for arguments any time

yeah, but only I'm allowed to say it

Despicable spectacle ITT.
MAISIE IS FUGLY!°°°
《《《《

You are cute, user

Had to redact the first and last sentences since slothcuck would use it to push his lies, says more anons consider jennay queen which he later clarified only referred to anons in that one thread which, big surprise, happened to be a sloth thread. Asked later for Marg to Jennay popularity in a Margaret thread he refused to count but did say threads about her would be allowed in the future meaning all the butthurt since has been coming from BO, not him.
archive.is/z6RTf

Also worth noting is that BO only gave Maisie banners here after /television/ did
>>>/television/46
because he was afraid of losing IPs.

Fair enough.

muntersage

Maisie bump

Someone's post got deleted or what?

so it seems. here's a Bliss to fill the void.

I'd fill her void

even if you had to fuck her ride first?

That's a very big girl. It would be a true test of survival.

No you genetic dud, the vol has said multiple times he finds maisie repellant just like anyone else with normal vision. BO only tries to censor Margaret because her ascension to Official Queen® had nothing to do with him and he still thinks this is reddit.

Says the triggered slothcuck whose only contributions to this board are spam, lies and disney product placement. Make the world a little less cancerous and kys.

Spoken like a vapid feminist cunt, ugly inside and out. Sad!

I'd probably brutally sodomise her if I was drunk enough.
It'd be a fine line between drunk enough to bugger maisie and too drunk to fuck though.

No Maisie for you, mister!

Damnit ! My reverse psychology failed

you are gay.

Shove your gay pug up your ass fag

I thought season 3 was the final season, have only seen the pilot dont care about tv shows

Inland Empire was fucking great tho

Again, what does she have to do with gayness?

What are you talking about? Maisie is not a tv-series

>>>/hebe/
>>>/oven/
>>>/suicide/
>>>Holla Forums

Spoken like a vapid feminist twat, ugly inside and out. Sad!

all these losers posting all these trash "waifus" almost makes me miss the waifu spam from the old days.

almost.

Stop posting

Maisie threads are not waifu threads

You have no power here

Interesting thought.

Hmm

Great OC, user

watcha thinkin about?

Maisies and stuff

Bliss bump

I hate that there's no good pics of her with the pig

What pig?

Kill yourself.

her pet pig. you know, the one she talks about in the video I linked.

Sorry, I thought you are talking about Maisie

She has a weird dog, but when she was younger, her main pet was a cool turtle

smug Maisie best Maisie

Bump

Not going to defend Maisie but Frida Kahlo was beyond ugly to the point of straight-up manly attributes and deformed body parts

you think you know better than Trotsky?

What's wrong, Mr. Rabbit?

he's not answering because he can't speak english

Musz musz?

is this real?

does anyone have the american horror story pasta?

about as real as this

these tits are infinitely better than anything Maisie.

not liking Maisie marks you as an obvious trump supporter (AKA redditor) just FYI

Yes, it is. Sophie is always feeling her up in public places

And liking Maisie marks you as a cool person with superior taste

you madmen, you've finally done it

And I've done it without even going near Reddit!

I was there only once, when she has doen the AMA. But haven't registered or anything, just lurked. Haven't been there since. You can check when it was, but I think it happened in 2015.

Still, the Maisie Hivemind is strong. Every Maisie posted here influences millions of other Maisies' posting somewhere else. Like the butterfly effect.

you sure? because this sounds a lot like you

Nigga, I'm in Europe

obviously you lied about where you live to try and prevent people irl from finding out you have no penis

What is a pure coincindence? That I was tehre when she was there? Nope, that's not a coincidence. What is happening right now over tehre is because those people let Maisie into their hearts and stopped resistingunlike you fags.

I've posted a pic and some user quickly debunked where I live. I'm nowhere near Boston. Also if you say I don't have a penis, that makes me a girl, right? What's wrong with that?

no, it makes you a eunuch

How do you know I'm a male person?

Who else would shitpost every single day on Holla Forums?

We also know you are autistic as fuck.

I've seen your movie blog. ain't no woman autistic enough to make something like that.

See

If that wasn't proof enough for me to be in Europe, what else do you need?

If you saw my site, you saw my language. Does it look like anything from the American continents?

Here is an example to examine:
Így néz ki leírva a magyar ynelv. Szép, ugye?
Means: This is written Hungarian language. It's pretty, isn't it?

No, it looks fucking awful and it sounds even worse - just like the hunchbacked ogre you are obsessed with…

It's much richer than English.

And it's proof I live in Hungary. That emans I don't live in Boston, and that means I have a penis. There we are.

Kain faan steike mæ ta å drit i å post dein derre hælvetes forpulte trollkjærringa di, din autistiske, skampulte hæstkuk?

Looks Finnish to me

What did Maisie mean by this?

For a squishy faced retard she has nice handwriting.

Sage for cancer thread.

What does that mean, rabbi?

you know how kosher means something that is allowed?

treyf is the opposite of that

Thank you. But don't you know where you are?

She looks like one half prepubescent girlnine half hobgoblin. I can't telll if maise posters are latent pedophilia, skilled and dedicated trolls, or something else entirely. I just can't fathom it.

Imagine liking this little goblet hobbit

I like her, so I don't have to imagine!

I think the idea is for you to make it a board and keep your shitposting of that Eldritch horror there.

There is already a board for that. You are on it right now.

Wrong - as usual.
This board is for shitposting about TV & film, not waifushit or Lovecraftian horrors from beyond the universe masquerading as a hunchbacked one-hit wonder 'actress'.

Okay then.
Bliss, Jenny, Margaret, Emma, Millie, Kirsten, Sophia Coppola. All of them are posted here.
Those are also posted here, see the Fish Girl from Dagon
Except she isn't hunchbacked
What is The Secret of Crickley Hall, The Falling and Cyberbully?
What made you put the 's there? She is an actress, and she is talented. That doesn't mean she is an exceptional beauty or the best actress ever and don't base her perfomance on GoT only, because she has done alot of other projects. I've seen her every movie and every short film available, and I can tell you, Maisiefag or not, she is good at this. Again, that doesn't make her a great person or anything.
Okay then.

good question, what are they? Even hammer had a full album around "Can't touch this", and he is still a one hit wonder.

All of them are critically acclaimed movies, the first and the last are made directly to tv, the first being a mini-series, and the middle one was in cinemas. I know, critics doesn't mean anything or they mean it's bad, but seriously, these are all good.

First is a story set in 2 timelines, about a missing kid, Maisie is only an important supporting character. Second is a really interesting fantasy-esque drama about an 'illness" that strucks an only girls school - Maisie is the main character, she has a sex scene. The last one speaks for itself, and I can't help myself, but tell, that it's 1 hour of pure Maisieness. The first one has legit scary moments and David Warner, the second one makes you think and it's pretty heavy, the third is interesting, because it could happen to anyone.

Just because you have no idea what these are, that doesn't mean they are bad. So even if people know her from GoT, and maybe they'll remember her from GoT, she also did quite some cool things otherwise, that's worth mentioning.

and I'm sure MC Hammer had some deep cuts on his second record too, but alas; "CtT"

And that makes him a bad musician?

no, being a rapper makes him a bad musician, being only know for CtT makes him a one hit wonder. Much like munter, GoT is all she'll ever be know for unless you an autistic slav.

…unless you watch her other movies. Unless she will star in big hits in the next 50 years. Look at Kristen Stewart, for example, nobody says she is the girl from Twilight anymore.

But even you are right, that doesn't make her a bad actress, because as you and I know well, fame doesn't equals talent. So I don't care if people know her as Arya Stark, or doesn't know her at all, she is an actress, and not an 'actress'.

they don't?
By this logic, and again I use MC Hammer as a reference, He's not a one hit wonder because he has a full album around CtT. We'll talk again in ten years, when the jew producers have used her up and she no longer gets cast.
The point I'm making is that regardless of what she does, every normalfag and most Holla Forums shitposters will now and forever know her as the weird looking chick from GoT.
this is the first fair point you've made all thread

And? That doesn't make her talentless or justify the use of the word actress in 's to her.
At all? That's highly improbable.

I'm telling ya, she has at least 5 more good years. GoT will go on for 1 more year, meanwhile she is working on other things. She is cast in 2 potential series-opening movies, those could bring back profit and the upcoming dying girl role could get her awards.

I can't predict the future as far as 10 years, so you could be right, but if she won't get cast anymore, that could also be because she'll marry a rich dude and stop working or becomes a producer/director/etc. Anything is possible with Maisie.

Is finding Maisie attractive the new gore posting? Is this the new hot shit for contrarians to prove how different and edgy they are?

You really haven't been here before, huh? Maisie is here since 2015

WHAT A FUCKING HEAD

It's so big and round

Karl Pilkington after transitioning from male to female.

Except she is prettier

hello

Hi

Does she fancy big sticks too?

Are the quads taken?

who doesn't?

stick a fork in England, it's done

What do you see in this ugly bitch? She looks like she is suffering from Fetal alcohol syndrome.

what an original comment

Spoken like a vapid feminist twat, ugly inside and out. Sad!

What an original answer! Butthurt about someone questioning your waifus appareance?

my waifu is Bliss. I just think the FAS thing is very played out and lazy.

Says the triggered Marthcuck whose only contributions to this board are spam, lies and low quality posting. Make the world a little less cancerous and kys.

>n-n-no u
Put your trip on faggot.

But its true!

Answer me this, Margcuck: when have you ever seen a vol post as a trip on this board? And why do you think that if you mimick terms you see used here, that spouting them at nonsensical moments somehow shields you from notice?

She got half as many votes as paige you dumb cuck

That's nice, dear. Answer the question:

So you're just normal user in a maisie thread triggered by /arequeen/ and it's pure coincidence the post triggering you keeps getting deleted?
Okay.

It's not difficult. Stop deflecting and answer the question.

Are you really pretending to not know what a vol trip is? And that's why you haven't deleted the posts yet?
WEW

Sorry, you don't get to reframe the argument. Answer the question.

I want an answer to my question

Okay fine, for the peanut gallery: Here's the vol using his trip. He's based and has said multiple times he wants to allow marg threads + take down that awful reddit banner but can't, because BO.
BO meanwhile never uses his trip and ITT - now that it's slowly dawning on him this isn't reddit - he wants to distance himself from all the autistic screeching he's been doing for the past 6 months. Now he's in a pickle: delete these posts (again) and confirm it's him or leave them up and confirm this isn't plebbit?
WAT DO

archive.is/z6RTf

i look at it like this
this board has way more freedom. but that freedom is for everyone. including the ugg-fu faggots. If you want control, make ur own board, make a subeddit, or wherever it is faggots go to control every little thing.

Personally it's more fun for me like this - i've built up a tolerance to nonsense and flat out ignore/hide threads that really sicken me - which is how you stop them btw, not by replying and feeding bait & idiots attention. i can also post the content i want and have fun. obviously there is a limit and the BO & vols should be ready to step in when that time comes but until then - i've enjoyed this board way more in the last few months than i have previously. They can post those facially misshapen, shitbagged, alcohol drenched eyesores all they want - no one is going to suddenly start liking it.

Furries did the same shit and look how that turned out for them - i for one hope they keep pushing the envelope cuz i'm definitely going to enjoy their fall from grace.

Agreed, user. But you see user, the problem is that we the Margpilled step in when J*nnaycuck keeps spamming a retard, with no consequences. We can deal with Camrenposter, we can deal with Maisieposter, but J*nnaycuck is just that, a cuck and a sore loser and nothing will change that.

I've written it down countless times, but I'm a bit too tired for it now, so there you go

Exactly

that's not how you do it user

See

stop projecting, dumbass.

Funny part was (((Loomer))) got that triggered over Margaret politely saying that art and memes should be challenged with art and memes, not with trying to shut them down.

Holy shit that vid had sound yesterday. First jewtube shoahs her channel then they remove the audio from the mirrors? Fug.

Meanwhile, Maisie's channel is up and undisturbed

Gee wonder why that is.

Which one exactly?

it's morning in Hungary already?

My clock said it's Maisie Time

BOLLOCKS
CLAMS
CUCKOLDS

Clams are universal then?

>>>/trash/

Thy wish is granted, because Maisie is a giving Queen

Most Hungry people do.

those are shoes, not peppers

What an observation!

Where is the line between ugliness and deformity?

Really makes you think

Holla Forums really is a microcosm of the west.

ikr

Well looky what we have here…. *whistles* ♬♪♫

My Maisie with an S is more lovely and wasn't involved in any musical scams

why are there deleted posts?

Probably Margcuck spamming again. Just ignore it, he tuckers out easily enough.

Yepp. He posted the same post like 50 times with the same reaction image. Then he tried removing the part that was anti-Maisie, and the posts still got deleted

Same text, new reaction image. And I've remembered incorrectly, he tried to remove the part where he is denouncing the BO.

You can stop with the off-topic posts any time. I really don't understand what you're getting out of this.

Margcuck is flat earth fag

BO can't delete them so now has to accuse of anything he can think of. Drumpfkin doesn't work anymore I guess.

It's on topic since I was replying to comments already made. You already knew that though. Put your trip on, faggot.

How do you know? Can you see IPs?

>>>Holla Forums

what, Maisie riding a car?

What impels a person so ugly to become an actress?

That is something you don't see every day around here

What is so strange about that? She has a driver's license

She was a dancer, but someone told her, can't remember who, to try an audition. So she did and she got the GoT role. And unlike the original Dany actres, she stayed as Arya, and she is still there.
That's completly subjective, not to mention that ugly people are needed in the industry. Why do you think people like Marcia Gay Harden or Rhea Perlman got jobs?

Several questions surfaced in me, after seeing these photos.

it's some kind of wigger meme. for another example, see this video, particularly the last 8 seconds

Rate?

What arya? You’re a boy!

Oh, that's bad… But thank you

is that supposed to be Maisie?

I don't get it

To many curves to be Maisie

unbleached asshole/10

You spelled "Halstons" wrong.

kek

>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/hebe/
>>>/oven/

Hey, be fair. They make her shave her head just when it's returning to normal.

TO THE UPSIDE DOWN WITH YOU

only true sci-fi geek nerds will get that reference

I know.

Heathens!

Good thing Maisie brought the non-believer repellant spray!

She looks like the kind of girl you could get shitfaced with.

>>>/waifu/

That's pretty damned sure. And because she is so tiny, I guess she gets hammered very quickly

She certainly has a shit face.

Mad people detected

Her face sure looks hammered.

Oh, someone here is so original!

Sage negated

U
G
L
Y

MAISIE
A I
I S
S I
I A
EISIAM

is she collecting her pay after her latest roadside job? always encouraging to see industrious youth.

took 15 days, but you finally showed up

YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI

I wish she'd come and build my road

UH UH

Your efforts are futile. Maisie is eternal

So you admit she's not human - swell.

eternally ugly

She's above being a simple human like you, who can't appreciate her divine being

which one's maisie?

YOU UGLY

The one without a beard, silly!

Riiiiiight.

i can't really look for long without getting nauseous. i'll take your word for it

You forgot your sage, brother!

Thank you for the trust in me

UH UH

YOU UGLY

Bump with fresh HQ Maisie

What is this absolute bullshit?

Lena Headey infected her with feminism

Does this mean it's okay to be ugly by standards of insignificant people?

How does this make you feel?

U
G
L
Y

Prettier than your mom!

you ain't got no alibi

Gosh, I wonder what time could it be? Maisie O'clock maybe?

Before we get a Maisieparty going in here, just a technicality - where's the /got/ general? Has it died in my absence?

Try a dozen, pal. Maisies are powerful protectors, but you're underestimating the Reddit menace

it's about as dead as the fandom's interest in the books

Sir Gifmaker!! :) There's a lot of catching up to do, but obviously we need to start with Maisie's Public Access shoe show.

What's the verdict on that?

Wtf, how did that happen? We've had like 35 threads during the season, who let the general die?
Well, there's a sole culprit for this one. Show on the other hand had more hype and viewers than ever before this season, enough for HBO to be comfortable to delay the finale until 2019

These are the wisest words ever typed on /television and movies/

That's a bit harsh perhaps, but essentially correct. "Fluidly adjusting the public statements to current showbiz demands" is how I'd put it. If she starts dating a Pakistani, then we can discuss and doubt her morals. Until something of that sort happens it's just empty media talk. Failure to realize something as simple >>886814 (or understanding, but choosing not to do) as why Anons here are stuck with minimum wage jobs or NEET gibs while Maisie is an international wealthy celebrity.

While (You) on the other hand are maturing as a fine wine, user? Ditching your waifu for a younger model every three years won't reverse the natural course of time. Sticking to your choice is what makes a man, and as you can notice Maisie's Holla Forums presence is flourishing as ever. Back when we fell for her she was a young cute girl you could have fun with but probably couldn't connect with on a deeper level, but she's grown into a young lady I could imagine as my life partner easily.
Pic related, Sophie knows

of course she has terrible taste in music

user mad, like really mad

you ugly

IT'S HIM IT'S HIM

The band Muse is sadly far superior to what she actually listens to, there's no defending her music preferences. But at least it makes for a good show, refer to Cokepool Karaoke

Seen the whole thing 14 times already

uh uh

SIR GIFMAKER

You ugly, uh uh

Sure about that?

Yepp. But plenty of Maisie threads have been up and running. At one time, tehre were 5, simultaniously:1

I see that the package has arrived at your place with all the Maisies. Where have you been?

Stone me, but I haven't seen it, just a small exert. I think it would irritate me beyond reason if I'd watch the whole thing.

Since the Maisieposting separated not my doing, the generals died in about a week after you've left.

Thank you

nice job hiding her craniofacial deformities

What do you need for tonight's Maisie-ing? I ask my Maisie to prepare something for you

I'll continue reading back

U G L Y

>>>/waifu/

Her current boyfriend is probably the son of a gangster or a corrupt business official/politician. No problem with that?
By the way, I am
Even when someone has to do 80% of the Maisie-ing around

That's some next level Hivemind there.

you ugly
uh uh
you ugly

Lets get the party going then!

u
g
l
y

Thanks Maisie, I'm all good :) Maybe something salty if you have something laying around, like a cheese? I still have 11 Czech lagers left for tonight, feel free to grab one

waifu shit can fuck right off

Exquisite posts, user

Holy shit, you two are taking this to a whole new level of cringe.

Maisieparty has barely started

U G L Y
You ain't got no alibi
You ugly
Uh, uh
You ugly
Uh, uh

It must be veeery bad if you are saying this

Sounds really lewd
First she needs to grab mine

Sorry about that, just wanted to take a month off after making literally a thousand posts during on-season. We'll get the general back on track, no worries!
So you've still not recognised the genius of Cokepool Karaoke it seems? It's the essential Maisiecontent and I can't get enough of it, simply brillaint. Public Access on the other hand… not so much
Eh, not really, just look at him.

You ugly
Uh uh

I recognize the infinite reaction face potential, and when they are not singing, it's pretty entertaining, besides that Becky-part…
That's why I think he is what he is. The guy just smells like dollars, even through the bloody screen.

Relax user, I have a beer for you too.

You ain't got not alibi

;)
1. You should still watch it, because there's plenty of Maisies and supposedly the whole episode was her creation and ideas
2. You won't like it
3. Don't consider myself a racist or bigot or anything of that sort, but Converse (and Maisie, sadly) really went overboard with the ultra SJW shilling in this one. For example - and I've seen it six times minimum - I'm still not sure what gender this Syd character is. Going into more detail would just be giving ammunition to local Maisiehater brigade

I'll stay for 20 more minutes, because work tomorrow and I'm already very tired

If Stealing SIlver turns out to be about muh 6 gorillion, I'll be immensely mad

What?! Becky is the best part lmao
"Smell" reminds me that my friend has done this whale watching thing instagram.com/p/BZia6_LATke/?taken-by=maisie_williams in Norway and it was even much better than what Maisie and her gangster bf have seen because in his cruise they had an old, docile male whale that was so used to tourists and the food provided they could literally go into small boats and pet the animal like a hamster. His whole impression was that the whale smells incredibly bad, like puke-inducingly bad

That's a nice blanket

Also it's forbidden to touch the whales, because it disturbs them. I hope Maisie knows this.

Time to go. It was really nice to see your return! I'll be here tomorrow night and probably the night after that too.

Have 2 fresh Melon Maisies for the night! Sleep well!

What would you rather choose? Comfy Maisieblanket sharing or Maisiebuttsex?

Please no ;_; This is the best time for Maisieing

I don't know, I'm kind of an Asuka guy myself

That's cool :) Because lets be honest here, achieving a Maisie gf is about as much realistic as getting Asuka gf. However
Which one do you have in mind?

Option Nr. 2

Sorry

Maisie Time?

Well of course, it's an easy choice. Should have thought of trickier question.

Too early my friend, Maisie is a nocturnal being :)
How do you think she handles the sickness on next day?

:)

If sure feels like an opportunity to get in touch ;) with Maisie! How many "young screenwriters, directors, and actors" do you think will actually contact Maisie and Dom Santry (that's the guy who travelled to Amsterdam with Mais and Jack, so either he was involved in some bizarre manage-a trois with them, or just Jack's gay lover) with their ideas? None, besides Lommy maybe. It's just one of her side projects that will be abandoned quickly, just like the Youtube channel. Which naturally leads to an opportunity of presenting one of our numerous projects and get noticed by The Maisie herself. How does that sound to you?