Ban leftists propaganda from video games, books, movies and more

Leftists games are degenerate and therefore it needs to be banned, Gravity Rush 2 is a example of leftists propaganda garbage. It is time to push for crackdown against leftists video games, media, tv shows, books and movies.

How though? It's not like we can just destroy it all, and a petition probably wouldn't do shit. The best course of action if for all of us to push for supporting creators who don't put progressive propaganda into their products.

I said this back in gamergate and I'll say it here: if those faggots make their own games and are able to sell them, more power to 'em, just keep that shit out of ours. The problem is that they wouldn't know a good game if it slithered out of Dan Savage's ass, gasping for air. That's why they always went after our "problematic" games. So I'm not in favor of a ban, exactly, but I'd like the delevopers to pull the SJW dick out of their asses and say "Look, this character has big tits. Deal with it."

how about we ban weebshit instead?

Maybe I would have agreed in current year -1, but at this point we need to ban the faggots. Criminalize them.

I don't know the story and that's not even original language so lots of shit (including nuances) are lost when faggots translate stuff.

Muh dick is still not as bad as propaganda, but again I don't know what OP is talking about because it looks like the character is angry some chink lives well and her subjects are peasants.

Did you not read Mein Kampf or something?

What is it with jews and false dichotomies?

OP's verbiage pretty much screams outsider (read: shill)

He's probably just advertising GR2.

OP, you fucking faggot, have you ever heard of the Streisand Effect? You remove the leftist filth by mocking and ridiculing them to the point that they become societal outcasts (and kill themselves).

Leftists are rabbits that are very sensitive to out-grouping. Meme their out-group status, and the problem goes away on its own.

Pretty much.
We defeat them by laughing at them, pointing out their stupidity.

The first one had a pretty bad story as well.

no fuck you, freedom hating censor happy peice of shit

I said this back in gamergate, learn Japanese

(Checked)
This is the real problem. Almost all liberal propaganda is artistically trash, games included.
That's why they try to ban any traditionalist games, or really anything that doesn't radiate tumblrisms and degeneracy.

Degenerate art only became mainstream when (((they))) pushed it everywhere and cut down on traditional art. Not because it was commercially viable or people actually demanded it.

There would be no gaming industry then.

It's leftypol fuggin with you. It's technically leftist, but we use "leftist" sin the same context as "liberal" since they are both anti-white.

No, my friend. The time for free-market equality live-and-let-live liberatarianism is long past.
We cannot allow these people to continue to exist. Every product they produce further pollutes our society.
They pollute it with ideas that are so enticing to the worst of us that those ideas have been winning minds the world over for decades unabated now.
There comes a time when the only acceptable thing a society can do is to organize book burnings, to purge itself of the filth of ideas.

Trips confirm.

its called censorship you retard

GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE POOPIE

Free market barely has anything to do with it.
Almost the entire modern entertainment industry and the poz cancer it produces is propped up by ill-gotten kike money.
Many of these films, games, series and "art works" wouldn't survive in any free market or if they had to rely on honest publicity.

This is my big question. We should make a thread about it.

How do we make Hollywood defunct?

Is there a way to use China to speed up Hollywood's demise?