We need to meme Barron into a Holla Forumsack

We need to meme Barron into becoming a Holla Forumsack. He is perfect Holla Forums material, and is no doubt smart and will easily digest the info here. We have 8 years to do this, but for maximum effect, we need to complete this in the next 4 years.

We would have an inside man, and no doubt Trump will continue to spend time with Barron and see him most days. He has said this is important – if Barron's interests are in politics, then he will definitely talk to his dad about it, especially if he notices the dire state that white people are in.

And his dad just so happens to be the president.

He might be a little too young for it right now, but in a year or two he'll be prime. He seems a little socially awkward, so that is obviously something that helps us.

Of course, we have to respectably meme him, so he doesn't get turned off if he comes here.

Even if we do nothing, there is still a chance he will stumble here on his own. If he did, that would be the single most effective thing we have ever done to advance our interests, even more so than getting Trump in in the first place. If he drops some facts on Trump, about birth rates or whatever else, it can only pull Trump further right. And that is just the beginning.

How can we make this happen? We might get lucky and have it happen on its own, but let's not take the chance. We need to meme it.

Perhaps an idea is, if memes of him exist, he will see them eventually, on his own or being sent them by friends. Should we reference Holla Forums in some esoteric way, so when he goes looking for their source, he ends up with us here? Something that will draw in as few normies as possible, but then again, they won't want to know the source as much as he will. It is worth considering that halfchan might be easier to attract him to because it is bigger, and more "lulzy" for the younger types.

What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ti0QlyNsGps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His birthday is 3/20 (off by one month exactly, perhaps the work of Kek?), so he is almost 11 already.

And of course, as a socially awkward teen/preteen, he is probably all over his phone all the time – highly likely to catch things like twitter hashtags with his name in them. That could easily be an entry point, once the proper memes are created.

Seems solid. Donald loves his family, so if Barron aligns with us it will reach his father.

Barron will be the God Emperor, not Trump. He's coming of age at the right time, and if anyone is going to lead us it will be him. Trump would never GTKRWN, Barron might.

Pretty much this. Good chance hes already a Holla Forumsack. According to Trump hes a computer kid and liberals think hes autistic

Checked. First, the God Emperor, then the White Prince.

Not gonna lie, I kid of think he acts autistic too. It's hard to tell though he doesn't interact with the media very much, he just looks awkward most of the time.

God damn I can't believe he's only 10 though, pretty tall

That's Napolean II's birthday.

What does this mean?

I think it's on the *builds and plays with lolocaust delivery trains* part of the spectrum, though. He'll get there, and we need a bit of autism to do what needs to be done and be unhindered by normalfag sensibilities.

It means Trump is Hitler, Napoleon, and Patton at the same time.

TRUMP MONARCHY WHEN

I should have expected as much from the God Emperor.

It's not a chance but a guarantee. He'll be drawn to the outspoken wizards who claim to be responsible for his father's presidency out of sheer curiosity. And when he arrives, it'll be as when Paul found the fremen.

Agreed

How long until Barron leads the Jihad?

"Napoleon, Alexander the Great, Donald Trump. We're all cut from the same cloth."

NO
I am strongly against this for a single reason: Trump knows who Holla Forums is. If Barron's mother catches wind of this, Trump will know who to blame. I'm fine with Holla Forums being Obama's enemy, but I don't want to be Trump's enemy.

I don't think he's autistic. I think he's just an uncoordinated 10 year old who'd only 2 inches shorter than me. For fucks sake, I didn't hit 6 feet until I was 13 or 14. Plus, he's usually up late whenever something big is going on, like the election night speech and RNC speech. That isn't to say, though, that he doesn't have the oddities in behavior that may very well make him ripe to be a Holla Forumsack, though.

This is another good point. Few parents are keen on their child being intellectually groomed by strangers, especially those as strange as us.

It would be inevitable, wouldn't it? If you're a sort of oddball 11 year old and not put off by edgy stuff on the Internet, you'll be open to the path that ultimately leads to the truth. And being right in the center of it all with kikes trying to fuck with his father all the time, surely he'll figure out what's what.

Like I said, it's hard to tell, I just think so personally. We'll know for sure eventually either way

KEK WILLS IT

Checked those sweet digits. We'll find out someday.

Becoming? Please. He's been here all along.
He memed US into becoming Holla Forumsacks.

The older kids are fair game, but fucking with their 10 year old kid is playing with fire.

This is a really bad idea. Put a bad mouth in the kid's mouth now by being faggots and you'll never win him over. He must find his own way, like everyone else.

Just like with the rest of us, he must stumble upon us himself.

Good chance he's already been here for quite a while, though.

It might be a little really fucking difficult to meme adults in their thirties into Holla Forumsacks unless you want to save Tiffany. She's still the only one without a (((spouse))).

I like how, very, very suddenly, all the new replies started discouraging us from bringing Barron in.

The kid's 10 years old and taller than Ben Shapiro. Our memeing is gonna make Trump a God Emperor, alright, but it's not gonna be Donald Trump. Only the fully grown 7'7" Barron Trump can take up that mantle.

Literal ubermensch. Are we sure he wasn't genetically enhanced?

Let him have his childhood. The left will be shitting on him for years as it is, if that doesn't make him Holla Forums-ish nothing will.

He's going to fuck his mommy tonight after she slathers him from head to toe with her signature caviar body cream.
Meanwhile, Daddy Trump will be busy making O-face with his lovely daughters as they ride his cock and face.
Victory is sweet.

the only thing we need to meme is his propensity beats/music as seen on the parade clapping.

She has a (((boyfriend))).

How tall is he in meters?

Kill yourself you degenerate scum.

or, you know, you could let him be a kid and worry more about school and having fun

What do you even do as a ten year old son of the American president? Play all of the new vidya months before release, because The Don makes it so?

They get to see Tv series and movies long before normal people do, I bet he starts leaking information to prove it's him.

Frederick the Great has been reborn

You sound like a creepy fucking pedo.
Also you're putting a shitton responsibility on a kid, that will break him and turn him into a kike-tier nihilist, so fuck you.

Grooming people for governmental positions doesn't happen until mid 20s, any younger and you run the risk of wasting time, money, and spaghetti on an idiot or a slacker. Barron must prove himself if he wants to be the "godking', it is foretold in every legend since the dawn of man. The /path of light/ is a path you must choose for yourself. The ubermensch is not born, he is made in his own image through trials and tribulations and untold suffering he is shaped.

Everyone has the right to pursue that end, it is a choice we all have to make for ourselves at the right time it cannot be forced upon us; even the godking chooses which path he will set upon.

Trump is very careful about which media his son can access. In a recent documentary where he was interviewed he said that. Can't find it though.

If that shit isn't cucked, it gets droll fast. Barron is a smart and curious young gentleman whose patrician tastes won't be sated by activities that occupy mortal minds. Besides, we all know that Barron has been behind Wikileaks for years as Guccitron2.0.

Heil!

How can you even comprehend what it's like to be such a powerful meme? What is normal "fun" compared to making a face and having it posted online, then analyzed by Holla Forumsacks who expect him to inherit the throne of mankind?

Is he autistic? Serious question.

I was a sheltered, homeschooled shut-in and even I didn't act out like Barron does when I was 10.

We may have got everything wrong.
The God-Emperor Trump isn't Donald.

It's his son.

He is Sanguinius, the best primarch of all.

Barron Trump will personally lead the conquest of the Middle East and Africa.

Why is it that the best of us are destined to died? ;_;

Trump is the messenger as he has said before. He is the prophet, the muad'dib. Barron is the God Emperor, he has already begun metamorphosis into a superhuman being. He will end up 9 feet tall weighing in at 400lbs.

Horus was right about him, he should have been the warmaster man

Trump is Lancelot…
Barron is Galahad…

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

He's a normie who likes having fun in this user's opinion.

Leave him alone. He's already got enough on his plate with all the tasteless libshits bullying him.

Yes, but we can, and should, increase his chances of stumbling here.

I would normally agree here but, he will never have a normal childhood to begin with. That said, I'm saying some time in the next 4 years, so he could certainly be 14 when stumbling here. Plus, he is the one boy who can do the most to save his race. We should help him achieve this. If Trump actually knew what Holla Forums knew, just think of how much of an impact that would have.

Should we let our best card go to waste just because we want to hope that he has a more normal childhood? He's the son of a billionaire president. It was never going to be normal.

"We" don't have to do anything, the libshits will push Barron over here on their own.

Barron Trump 2044

He will get shit from liberals, no doubt, but there needs to be something that draws him here as a result. Otherwise, he is unlikely to find this place, and just get stuck somewhere else.

From the looks of it he doesn't need any help…

Unless you wanna pitch in for the clandestine abortion, bro?

Meme him into the new teen hearthrob. He's cute and he's the heir to the Empire, and has nice hair… I used to have that haircut..

I think that Donald is capable of sending Barron to military school.

Just let nature take it's course. :)

We are certain he was. Genetic Engineering is the future.

We all know who's really in charge. ;)

He really is in charge

why don't we have an english wiki for barron? I can't read moonrunes and I don't even know if they are slander as the usual case for wiki but jap already has one.

This.

We need chad white nationalism. We need a culture war too. youtube.com/watch?v=Ti0QlyNsGps

He's only 10, he doesn't really need a page yet so that's why no English pages exist yet. The Jap page will probably go eventually.

The fact that he looks so much like the president that he's a boarderline clone, I believe that a Solidus Barron meme is in order

Probably not. Japan's in love with him and has already started writing I think it's up to 3 manga about him.

He fits every single note on the rich westerner kid archetype. He is THE classic manga protagonist.

It's already been decided. Barron is the savior of the white race.

soon…

someone need to translate them and put it up in manga reader sites.

he looks like a mouth breather

Not just Manga, there's web comics in Japanese and Spanish about him already.
In some comics people even ship him with the son of the Mexican president…

There is potential in memeing him, but it's best to stay away from memes that sexualize him. It's just creepy.

You have to be 35 to run for president, meaning barron can run in 2042.

You may be on to something there, user.

NO

then we need to make Holla Forums a place worth going to.

keep outing shills, keep naming the jew, let the fire continue to rise.
we'll show barron trump not this, not the first petals of a plant that has breached the soil, but a vast forest of Ethno Nationalism and Pride.

we need to somehow leave a trail of breadcrumbs for the future emperor

regarding barron "autistic jewcrusher" trumps age, keep this in mind

(HEIL CHECK)

Let's bring back shiggy diggy, I miss it.

shiggy diggy shig shiggy diggy shigdigdig a shooga dooga doo

fug :D

something about all the pics of the kid makes me think of game of thrones for some reason

Dont rush into things, he is only 10 from what I recall. Donald is probably holding him back from coming to these places until he is a bit older. Just wait, 13, 14, 15 16.. he wont be able to stay away, and we will make him our Prince.

Daily reminder that torfags need some Zyklon enrichment

get out.

Am I the only one that wants to rip off Baron's clothes and nibble on his perky little nipples? :3

back to /cuteboys/ pedo faggot

INTO THE BOG

That's an insult towards Napoleon Bonaparte and Alexander the Great.

The question is just if he will see it, a lot of rich kids end up a libshit cause they never have anything to do with nignogs, muslims and the like.
+ Trump only employs the rare examples that behave.

this. for all the good work Holla Forums does with pizzagate I sometimes get that creepy vibe when some anons talk about kids.

You have a problem with people who love little white kids or something?

I love little Irish boys. Does that sound weird to you?

Its a real shame that faggots have ruined a mans ability to openly appreciate children, you cant say a single thing without it sounding like you want to fuck them.

Barron posting is the best.

or

Eric's wife isn't jewish.

Ya she is.

Good thing he won't be running for POTUS but ascending to the Throne.

No, she is not. There was one website which remarked on one element of their wedding and jumped to her being a kike. This was then screenshot and passed all around Holla Forums as proof she was jewish because its not like news don't fuck up(or intentionally lie) all the time.

(checked)
can someone please make the first eight seconds of video related into a webm?

Well that explains how CBS did the Pizzagate story

This is why we need breadcrumbs in the memes, so in a few years he will find his way here.

maybe a false flag attack against minecraft forums, causing a sticky which mentions us?

Powder Toy forums?

pretty big difference between making a passing comment about a kid to being full on obsessed with one. I have no problem with the 1st one, the 2nd is what I see on Holla Forums from time to time and it's freaky as fuck.

First female president. Holy fuck that would rustle some shit.

You can stop projecting now, >(1). You clearly don't belong here.