Is she checking out Baron? Looks like he notices and looks back at her

Is she checking out Baron? Looks like he notices and looks back at her.

Anyone else see some attraction between them?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/3H9pb
archive.fo/MI7Lj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barron will be married to a princess and become King of Mars.

webm

>>>/ss/

Wow, I can't believe that actually there are girls in the internet. You're the first one

you are that degenerate kike from that inauguration general who kept projecting his incest fetish.

Between baron and who? I'm a sonic american and can't understand this shit.

No OP, that would be cucking.

The two blonde girls on the far right were miring him.

Yes he could have pardoned her, no he didn't.

Game on

Wtf, how did this post to this thread? Fug.

MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB== ==MUAD'DIB
Post yfw Barron Trump ascendes to become Emperor of the Known Universe.
DEUS IMPERIUM
Jihad Now!

I know the board quality has shot down to cuckchan levels but whew lads, why even make a thread. Kys.

Why are there so many SS fetishists on Holla Forums?

Where anons that kid who really wanted to fuck his Teacher but was to beta to actually try?

Archetypes bro. Tricksters can very easily shift into Puer Aeternus.

Well it is true that almost everything that we do is extremely silly.

Unfortunately, that would imply Trump gets assassinated.

They should set him up with Jackie.

Barron's a big guy, I bet he could handle her.

N-nothing wrong with a bit of incest, royalty did it

Certainly preferable to bedding down with a jew.

He is a kike lover. Just like Kike Eunuch. Same trash.

I was talking the blonde girl on the far right, not Melania Trump.

This nigger gets it

her eyes are looking at a different angle faggot

wtf is he projecting an image of himself in front of them or are you and OP blind?

If Donald is betrayed, I think He would be satisfied with the Great Crusade as compensation. What better army than Holla Forumsack led Kek Death /K/ommandos?

Baron could grow up to live the life that most men couldn’t even dream of. But I think he will be a life of hard work and great accomplishment rather than that of a playboy.

Come to think of it I guess that is what a lot of men dream of, most will only achieve the first half.

What a fucking shit thread. It's literally fucking nothing.

barron is a slick mother fucking but boy is he autistic

i am also autistic it seems

Barron has a personal cadre of assassin/nanny qt's, why would he possibly be interested in subpar political gash?

Barrons testicles are still snugly encased in his pelvis.

They're not looking at him since their eyes seem to be looking elsewhere and Trump is probably in the way (even more so since he is a big guy). That said, it would not be surprising since Barron is tall, handsome, acts calm and collected, and is the first son. We will probably be hearing about how a bunch of girls have a thing for him which is fine, seeing how most will probably be around his age (hopefully).

Please delete my thread or move it to >>>Holla Forums

hes obviously fucking with her by making that face and clapping obnoxiously then she looks at him and tells him to quit being autistic

Barron's mom reminds me of mine. She has those crazy eyes. She'll murder anyone who tries to harm her boy.

Go away Rosie.

Hopefully Trump dies before he can subject Barron to becoming a host to yet another jewish parasite.

Have faith, brother.

S-Sure showed them huh? I'm going to go cuck the niggers by race mixing fellow goy!

Makes Trump even more of a great man for having to deal with such a hard fate for poor baron.

But then again:

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

Sauce??

Judaism is matrilineal.

ANIMU BARON

Ah, he's not looking at the blond but the brunette, who I can only assume is Pence's daughter.

That princess should be Princess Leonor of the Asturias; when they are both of age. Europe's oldest royal house (Bourbon) and America's First Family.

I'm not sure you know what those words actually mean.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Stop posting greentext smug rachposting faggot

For those that can't read moon, it's something like

archive.fo/3H9pb
archive.fo/MI7Lj

Kek.
Scanslations where?

Fucking embarrassing, Rachfag.

Wait a sec, they even have a similar look.

I'd an hero if I woke up as you tbh fam.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Barron should claim her before (((they))) do. You know she is prime candidate for being corrupted due to her decency and work.

Only because of the angle; Evancho looks rather like Cyrano de Bergerac in profile.

'Twas a joyous day indeed.

I'll be ready to receive your transphobic tears any moment now.

is that the learning code meme again i see

why do you post here… you should an hero now

You will die of thirst, Madcow.

Agreed, and checked

Barron doesn't have nannies. Donald and Melania wouldn't allow it.

http ://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-20/melania-and-barron-trump-stay-new-york-wont-move-white-house-donald

Is that you Rose ? We never went on that date you promised.

If your patrilineal line descends from Jews, you are absolutely fucked. I think the matrilineal line is a meme propagated by Jews to slip race mixing with Jews more easily into the White mindset. Regardless, a kike is a kike, and they all must go into the eternal oven.

She's 6 years older than him. I guess they can always just be fwb's though.

This, if you are a man with a jewish grandmother there is a almost nonexistent chance that there a no jewish genes in your blood. However, if your father's father was a jew, it is impossible for you to have to no jewish genes.

No. I was unaware of her brother's situation. Would not want Barron being indoctrinated through females.

Princess of the Asturias was always my first choice.

Jackie will get redpilled

Or maybe since the Jews (AKA Judeans) of the Bible are clearly a patriarchal society focused around "muh froots of muh loins" like most societies have always been, and today's Jews are clearly matriarchal (as evidenced by their exclusive tracking of matrilineal descent), perhaps at some point in the last several thousand years (((somebody))) infiltrated the original group and changed the group internally or usurped the name altogether?

He has hormones like us all. Would not be the first to let his guard down. Hope it does not come to this however.

They're both half Slovenian. I think she's like 5 years older than him though.

Jewish 'men' are are closer to females than to non-Jewish men.

I think they do this because females change their last name to the male's. It hides them somewhat because you can't call out their Jewish surname.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I hope he eventually adopts the Hitler youth cut

Have things here really degraded to such point that you have to make it so easy for them? I mean I get the whole "learning" part of learningcode, but given your extensive efforts in the past to try and teach these guys how to argue, has the board slid back that far?

oh shi- cheney's working his devil magic to possess him!

You mean being raised in a household with two systyrs who are excellent at singing, having no talent of his own, turning to the internet (Tumblr, Facebook, etc.) to fill the void, and realizing that the only way he could possibly compete on the gibs-me-attention stage with his superior systyrs was to make the aaliyah to womynhood himself?

Because it's a really scary situation when you consider it. With the one exception of Jackie's new systyr, the rest of the family is full 14/88 in their pro-white fanaticism; hardcore Christians, no racemixing propaganda, no revealing outfits on Jackie, no obscene lyrics, and in the midst of the "boohoo nobody wants to sing for Drumpf" scandal, she was the first to proudly declare hyr willingness to perform at the inauguration. It makes me afraid that the MtF Evancho might be bluepilled once more and become a strong Christian manpig who fathers many white children, if Holla Forums's awful influence creeps into hyr life.

are you back, Fonzie?

EEYYYYYYY

More like eewww

Spoiler: Rachposter's whole purpose is to present you with typical leftist arguments that occasionally contain fairly strong rhetorical points but always have logical holes that collapse the entire presupposition, if you are astute enough to discern them.

Rach isn't a fucking shill, there's a reason
"she" always comes back and brings up the same point. Learningcode's objective is to TEACH YOU.

P.S. sorry if I let the cat out of the bag but people just don't seem to grasp it

nice try Learningcode but i'm still filtering you

You must made up the part about Evanchos being pro white right? Sounds like wishful thinking.

Yes please don't even consider what I'm trying to impart to you. Rach's objective is to give you relatively low hanging fruit that you still have to jump a little for. If you're too intellectually lazy to shoot those holes through her "arguments" then this board is even more fucked than I realized.

Another lazy piece of shit who won't even consider what I'm saying.

I bet at least one of you also posts in threads supporting the idea that we are converting alphabet agents. You think they don't have their own knowledge to impart? Given, rach may be something a little less powerful than CIA, NSA, whatever, but the objective is painfully clear. Don't mind the fact that she presses people like you for better answers while ignoring my posts, dummkopf

HITLER HAS DECREED IT SO
IVANKA IS CUCKING THE KIKE

You're making a fundamental mistake: not wanting to deal with an obnoxious straw man is not the same thing as not being able to counter the argument.

get off your high horse learningchum, all you do is type retarded shit meant to provoke people not "leftist arguments that occasionally contain fairly strong rhetorical points"
you have never said anything remotely close to a strong rhetorical point

They're not pro-white in the sense that they have a shrine to Hitler in their home, but the culture is there even if the label is not. And a robust, successful, yet subtly pro-white family is far more dangerous than an openly neo-Nazi family parading their ignorance and hate around for all to see and condemn.