Weev: a case study in how far the mighty have fallen

Pic related:

I first heard of weev like 5-6 years ago sometime after chanology. I read an interview with him, and I believe his exact words introducing him were, "I hack, I ruin, I make piles of money, I make people afraid for their lives."

Fair enough, and some of his ideas made sense, and he got street cred for going to prison and working with tor ekeland and supporting a freer computing world environment, but pic related takes the cake.

Two years ago he wanted to create a hedge fund based on shorting company stocks that don't implement sound network security policies, buying zero days from hackers and publishing them, An odd strategy but would be a perfectly legit trading strategy in the meantime. It's been 2 years? Where is it? Where is Tro LLC? Why hasn't he even set up a investment account through a shell company or something to some foreign bank or. something?

Fucking look at him now, a consummate Mr. Nazi big shot. Where is his money, where is any discipline in bringing his material situation to a higher standard? IF he wasn't such a loudmouth idiot, he wouldn't have gone to prison for his actions, for subverting his political and social betters leading the tech companies like he wanted to be.

Fuck him for leading the anons astray, and all of you too for believing him.

Pic is real, screenshotted his gab.ai. Burn your idols, you pagans.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zPtnX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabbai
archive.fo/bCyqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I believe he's on the run from US government in the last few years so there's that.

And they keep freezing any assets that he has outside of bitcoin. Banks accounts and all payment methods that he uses are getting frozen.

He's a kike goon. He's always been a kike goon.

The jews shut down any bank account that he opens. He can't use anything except bitcoin.

What I wonder though is if he's really jewish. He's said he's jewish on a few occasions. Was he joking? I've never joked about being a jew.

Literally anyone who has ever worked for a "tech" company deserves the rope. They will all be killed without mercy.

Does he look like an ethnic German to you?

The retard was trying to sell all his Bitcoins for Gold a few years back. Look how that turned out.

That's really not much of an argument for burgers.

Fair enough. I still guesstimate based on phenotype that between 1/8 to 1/4 jewish.

Have a bump.

decent bait. almost got me.

Someone with Weev's skillset could do a lot more than fax swastikas to college campuses. As far as I can tell, he's just an attention whore.

Fuck weev. He's nothing but a degenerate, kike. Look at him, no way he's not a jew.

People who fanboy this moron are idiot. All he's ever done is to sound tough and meme at anyone who doesn't buy his bullshit.

He's a junkie (pic related) who's gone from one movement to another to validate himself all his life.

Now he's sitting somewhere printing swastikas. That's it and nothing more. He's a joke and always was. He hasn't fallen, you've just discovered who he is.

He doesn't have any skills. There's been plenty of people talking about it for ages. That he's nothing but a copy paster.

Doesn't he maintain daily stormer?

Weev is a federal informant. Never trust somebody who becomes a stereotypical tattooed neo-nazi after being released from federal custody early.

What he actually said is that his name is Aurnheimer and some guy named Aurnheimer was killed (or w/e) in the lolocoaster. He never straight up said he's a Jew as far as I know. He does seem to act like one sometimes though.

As far as getting "street cred" for going to prison, keep in mind that lots of people have gotten paroled conditionally on their acting as a informants for Federal law enforcement.

It hardly takes a rocket scientist to run a website. Plenty of teenagers do that.

Wouldn't surprise me if he maintains that honeypot.

It is, and he does.

this
he may be (part) jewish and he may be (secretly) an anarchist/discordian - maybe, idk - but I give him the benefit of the doubt on this one. Although, with his skill I'm surprised he couldn't get by for now by setting up local networks for shekels. Sure, it wouldn't pay much, but getting drunk everyday play Go isn't how one should live their life

But what about site security though?

He claimed to be jewish in some Okcupid dating profile.

archive.is/zPtnX

This exact same thread is still anchored in the catalog

He said in some interview something to the effect of "of course I'm jewish, look at my surname". Very possibly a troll. But what's more convincing is his look - this isn't a pure Aryan.

He needs to publish his 23andme results.

We have to kill this kike. He's a namefag.

Even if he published his DNA tests, he'd still be a federal informant.

what's wrong, couldn't instigate shit in the first thread?

Fuck off kike shill.

End of discussion

checked. But you'll need better bait if you want people to do anything about him

He's already said that he's of "Bavarian Jewish" origin. Granted as kikes go he doesn't appear to be a very malignant one, but I don't trust him now that I know he's a Jew.

you having a laugh?

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT
P

I
S

A

M
A