Afghan Immigrant Attacks Police with Hammer! (Violent)

youtube.com/watch?v=D68rl7kmqOg More information in the description about the incident. Shocking an d viewer discretion is advised for people yet to have seen this shocking episode of violence from a peace-loving Muslim.

pathetic policy

Fucking pathetic. Get real guns faggots.

get the immigrants they deserve for being a nation of cucks and sodomites

This is why you don't let females in the police force

Because screaming "GET FUCKED! GET FUCKED!" is the politically correct way of dealing with shitskins in Britbongistan.
Now please surrender your nightsticks and tasers into the closest knife surrender bin.

WEW

I enjoyed pig screaming, they deserve beating to death with hammer for being ZOG instrument of white genocide.

Why the fuck are they running back, they are at least 4 people in there.
Where are the police who tackle people ? Don't they get training ? At least punch the moron in the face.
What the fuck is this.

hahahahhahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahhhhahahahahahahahshahhshshshshshhshahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
inhale
hahahhahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahhahhahhahhahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahahhahahahah
this isnt a culture war, there is no war. this is bending over and letting yourself get fucked right up the ass

Aren't tazers useless against guys in rubber or leather like this one ?
Are the policemen unaware ?

Fucking pathetic. Just grab the arm with the hammer and dogpile his ass. JFC it isn't that hard.

Worse, they're British

Holy shit that was pathetic. They literally broke the moment their tasers didn't work. No rush for a takedown or anything they had him outnumbered and then some and had a fucking K9 unit that would of literally made it trivial. Instead they run like hell the moment their first action fails and leave one of their own to be beaten with a hammer.

This would of literally been a non issue if they weren't afraid of injury and just dogpiled the guy from the get go. I'm pretty sure a group of even the pastiest Holla Forums nerds could of done this!

That's the odd thing. It's like this whole police force has not trained in hand to hand combat, which should be mandatory.

I would have broke his neck and saved the country a few million dollars of housing costs. And everyone would have been happier, including the shitskin who would no longer live his shit life.

Considering they're not allowed to use a firearm unless the higher ups okay it or there is a crazy shooting up the streets it goes beyond mandatory and into demanding excellence or get the fuck out. All they have are non-lethal methods and should be even more strict on training and use. By all rights a british cop should be able to soundly kick the shit out of any hooligans they must. The fact they're this easy to rout and scare is mindboggling. I remember growing up thinking brits were fearless and stoic. Boy is there egg on past me's face now!

All I can think is they're way shittier than I thought or they've been told to not harm colored people much as possible to avoid potential backlash even if it causes injuries to themselves on the job.

They tend to not get against someone who will fight back, like pissed off muslim for example. Typical britbog will drop spoon and assume submissive position when they command it with slightly raised voice

They are more than likely afraid to defend themselves because they fear a major media backlash.
12 hours later that would be the headlines on BBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

This is the end result of Soros. Completely neuter law and order so his people can cause chaos and get away with it.

That WW2 victory has really paid off.

Hello, newfriend.

You dirty kikes won WWII, Shlomo. When was Israhell started? When did the western powers lose their colonies?

I was being sarcastic.

actually she's saying "get back"

I'll allow it on the premise that female cops are generally whores

in defense of the police, a hammer like that, is almost identical to a medieval warhammer ( they were small hammers, big ones are for crafting stuff).

Its a lethal weapon, and they have nonlethal battons. A glancing blow with a hammer can shatter bone. That aint happening with a batton.

They rallied once they had drawn their weapons after the tasers failed. That said, they shoulda probably been a bit faster. Easy to say from my comfy chair.

That said, holy shit that screaming useless bitch. What a fucking joke. At least the men reacted by retreating to draw weapons then rushing back in against the guy.