DAILY REMINDER THAT WE ARE PUTTING OURSELVES IN DEBT JUST SO WOMEN CAN GO TO COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY

The Cost of Pandering to Women in College

(1/2)

archive.fo/84W91

“When these tech jobs go unfilled, it’s a missed opportunity for low-wage workers who could transform their earnings potential with just a little bit of training. And that costs our whole economy in terms of lost wages and productivity” (Obama, 2015). You will rarely hear me say this, but I agree with President Obama. Having tech jobs go unfilled or filled by immigrant workers on a temporary visa hurts the whole economy and country, especially long term, as these workers will eventually return to their home countries, taking their experience and skills with them. We need American workers in tech to remain competitive globally, and that means supporting the 49% of the population that actually has the desire and aptitude to enter STEM fields, and take these jobs in the first place.

(2/2)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're putting our CHILDREN in debt to pay for women to be indoctrinated by leftist jews. We're putting our CHILDREN in debt so we can squander our nation's wealth giving pittances to millions of subhumans. We are sentencing our CHILDREN to live as minorities among hostile repulsive subhumans.

And the CHILDREN will be self-hating cucks embracing their extinction, nothing changes and gets worse.

We have a similar problem here in the UK with the NHS. Because the majority of doctors are now women, we have to bring in doctors from abroad because most women only work part-time.

Just imagine being a British male child in today's education environment.

I'm not sure what scholarship this is for, but this is misleading. Women didn't receive 100% of all scholarships in 2013.

So it's okay to sell them out because selling them out would cause them to become degenerates? This is boomer-tier "sympathy".

Problem?

Debt is good. More debt= bigger collapse= race war.

Just pointing how it will keep spiraling, a reason to not let this normalization to take place.

But men were awarded scholarships in 2013. OU has STEM specific scholarships. Maybe they mean some of the shitty university-wide ones that they treat as "awards."

we've gotta meme women out of college. it's also where they are most likely to get raped, apparently. so it's further incentive for them to be somewhere else

My middle school and high school was completely worthless as far as teaching went, plus far more jewish and marxist than college was. I didn't have to deal with feminists in college despite it being more women. More to the point, why is the public school system considered so much different from the higher education system?

Looking up public schools shows me around $10k per a year for a student on national average. New York pays about double this price. This means per a year, it's about the same price as college, and a bit less price than a university. Prices vary of course depending on school and their rates.

I think the whole school system needs restructured. Combine middle school and high school, shorten it by one or two years. Add job-related courses and also revive all the electives they cut years ago. Remove the end of school tests that they waste so much time preparing for. Change the hours so students don't have to try and perform math at 6:30AM then forget everything they learned because the brain doesn't work good after waking up.
For colleges and universities, cut courses that don't contribute to employment or pay those professors much less. Ban college loans. Allow grant money to be used for technical degrees and certificates. Then book suppliers need to stop charging over $100 on textbooks or lesser books for nearly as much.
Many students in my college weren't American but I never bothered to ask them how they pay. I think they just have to live in the state for two years to be eligible for grant money.

If you could restructure education as a whole, how would you organize it and how would you set the boundary of who has to pay for what?

Being an attractive American woman is like living life on easy difficulty.

> if you goof around for a few years doing nothing (neet) it's not shunned down upon and people will praise you if you decide to do a job after that time, instead of being finally the dipshit starts doing something

The obvious downsides still remain though such as being weaker, more emotional and having a slit that bleeds 1/10 of the time.

You know what soldiers used to do in war? They used to round up all the non pregnant woman and go at them to get them pregnant. This is so they would raise the enemy their children.

The multicult thing is irreversible. The only real response that will change something is to violently start murdering politicians who are pro migration, the muslims themselves and eventually the army and opposition against migration because they disdain your violent acts.

Getting such a revolution of the ground is nigh impossible though. The catalyst for revolution usually comes from people being underfed and in poverty. Modern agriculture prevents people from ever starving. Tons of cheap entertainment will put people away from changing things. Cheap entertainment such as tv and the internet.

I learned a fuckton of math, economics, German, Dutch, English and history in high school that I will never use at all. The English part is because I never really learned for it other than learning the vocabulary words for a given test for 15 mins. So it has been useless to me. I never really use math much, though it's a part of my degree it's very limited.

Dutch was mostly just writing well, Dutch language rules are very often nonsensical and extremely inconsistent. Economics history and german… well I've just never had to use those. Economics was inconsistent and the book / exams were teaching wrong formulas. I could point you to some articles that would debunk the entire section that I had to learn on micro economics. So I got taught useless things. I never use German, also way too hard to learn language like Dutch.

If even the top 20% of your population in terms of intellectual abilities struggle to write 1000 words that contain less than 10 errors with word spelling and grammar corrector, then your language is just broken. It's dysfunctional and bloated with inconsistent garbage rules.

I don't think that's the case. Is it? Maybe grammar corrector is wrong (doesn't grasp some phrases that are correct because they are real spoken language). Spelling isn't harder than any other language, in fact as a German I'd say spelling is harder in English and hardest in French where how you spell a word has practically no relation to how it sounds. In German most words are spelled exactly how you should expect them to be spelled based on sound. There are some superfluous things like "ay", "ei", "ai" all creating the same sound (why not use one for all?) but all languages have stuff like that. English has more stuff like that.

Was talking explicitly about Dutch, which most people don't write well. If you write an essay of a few 100 words and send it to be corrected you'd be surprised at how many mistakes you've made in Dutch language.

In the Netherlands you have present time where you have words that end with d and t, where it is dependant on sentence structure if you should use d, t or dt at the end of a word. Though modern spellcheckers nowadays can correct mistakes in this. Still other style mistakes can't be found, but they're still mistakes.

You can find countless mistakes in just wordchoice. Sometimes you use one word to signal something and sometimes another in the Dutch language. I don't really know how to explain this because English isn't as vague about this. Sentence structure and wordchoice is so easy to screw up in Dutch language. It also makes it very obvious if someone isn't native because he consistently makes mistakes while not knowing why he or she is making those mistakes.

But even the native population can't write the language properly. I'm talking about perfect Dutch as well, Dutch text that doesn't contain mistakes.

I just assumed it would be reasonably similar to German since it looks and sounds so similar.

It's a perfect system, we eliminated the jobs that made it unnecessary to go to college, it forces most to pay into a money scheme that is heavily dominated by liberal professors and indoctrination.
They steal our shekels while brain washing our youth.

yet another d&c
the classic men vs women

is correct and we all know whose fault everything is