Manslamming

In celebration of the dawn of the glorious new era, fellow anons are invited to contribute to the new Wikipedia article before it is strangled in its crib by (((Wikipedeans))).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslamming

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frottage
archive.fo/jHDuq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice try (((MGTOW))) (((TRS))) shill

I never said they were white women, user.

Obama will adopt because he finally has time to watch one of his sons.

Fuck this faggot. Reported.

LOL.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frottage

Reported for what, faggot?

LOL - now you're making me wet …

?? I don't understand, user

I'm happy that he called him scholmo but he stuttered saying merchant. Probably adopting those thugs for Obama make a sitcom.

I'm not even shitposting when I say the first thought I have when I hear the term "manslamming" is that it it's referring to a man slamming into a woman's cervix with an unrestrained and/ or painful amount of force.

gay divisive movement, get laid, loser.

I like Kat Timpf. Would not surprise me if she lurked here.

this reddit mgtow tier shit does not belong here. It's for teenagers and evangelical atheists to argue about on reddit. It is insignificant drama and has no place in Holla Forums. Whoever is creating all these low effort insignificant and shit threads is either a redditor or a shill and either way needs to leave.

archive.fo/jHDuq

In the end, they'll be begging for us to save them.

Whart

You can't fuck a cervix, at least you shouldn't.

totally sucks that you aren't a mod, you know having such a strong opinion and all about what should and should not be on your Holla Forums

Goddesses you shitlord!!!!!!!

sage

Holla Forums has become nothing but following tweets, MSM, alt-kike events, and obsessively watching every thing SJWs do

I think I need a break from this place. It's not even fun anymore nor informative. I don't want to watch what some celebrity tweets about white men anymore.

I won't argue that focus has shifted from information to watching these people, and it is sad to see less informative threads popping up; I do miss Holla Forumsbooks. However, we are just coming out of the final stage of ensuring Trump is elected and that the noise the left was making didn't end up setting us back. This brief shift of focus was required to ensure our survival and the restoration of normalcy.

I hope though that after this we'll start having more educational threads pop up again.