Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch.net/file_store/9ef530dd19d0592985a96c1ca439f2262f7252dc13fc90d46abb605263d7d9a0.png
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917
archive.is/hPg6r
youtube.com/watch?v=VPwDrsTjNns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take this shit off!

Probably. A lot of historical events can be sparked by a single, seemingly insignificant event.

Shit thread, but things would definitely have been different.

PLEASE MAKE GOOBERBATE RELEVANT AGAIN, PLS!

Fuck off, Acid Fag.

The moment that journo cuck's penis touched her twat it changed the world. Makes you think.

"To think Egypt is this way because one woman couldn't keep her legs shut"
t. Ceaser

Shit thread but sort of, everything is linked anyway when it comes to jewing so it wouldn't surprise me that at one point we have to deal with someone related to her. I'm saying this because her mom is pushing the common core in florida if I'm not wrong.

"To think Troy is this way because one woman couldn't keep her legs shut"
t. Ulysses

Not one journo, five journos. Woman worked real hard to change the world, we should be thankful.

I wouldn't have found my way here if it weren't for GG. The thing that really convinced me that Holla Forums was right were the monetary connections between indie devs, academics and DARPA. Also, once you start peeling back the onion with feminism, it's impossible not to find yourself digging deep into Marxism and eventually the JQ.

I want all of you faggots to know something: I love you all. It's strange that the sense of comradeship that I feel with a bunch of anons that I've never met in real life and likely never will.

Just burn the 14 words in your mind and do what you have to soldier.

Right back at ya bro, GG might have divided gamers. but it brought us a deeper look at the real world, and the face of our true enemy.

deus vult!

same, I stayed clear from Holla Forums until gamergate, Acidfag did one thing right, making it a rule that Holla Forums was an ally and no DnC against Holla Forums was to be tolerated had me curious and forced me to check Holla Forums out as GG was dwindling down.
This was one deep rabbit hole, never leaving this place.

media.8ch.net/file_store/9ef530dd19d0592985a96c1ca439f2262f7252dc13fc90d46abb605263d7d9a0.png

I cannot believe how absolutely cucked video gamers are. Are you people serious? GG is the only reason you're redpilled? Absolute fucking degeneracy. Didn't care about crap until your precious virtual reality became a little bit uncomfortable.

How many thousands of hours have you faggots poured into sitting and staring at a TV with a controller in your hands instead of doing something–anything–productive? What a waste of resources.

GG is just one of many entry points that bluepills became aware and started digging and getting involved. If they were real cucks, they would've gone the shitlib route afterwards instead of pursuing this stuff.

I wasn't that, it was the blatant lie of the msm, the moment of redpilling comes when the narrative differs from reality and the only way to know that is to know the reality itself. All these GG-fags came here because for the first time in their lives they could compare the narrative about them with their own actions. That was the kick in the head that woke 'em.

underrated

To a pretty large degree. GamerGate became increasingly insignificant over its lifetime to the point of almost total irrelevance apart from being Holla Forums's anti-libshit wing/daily salt mining and general smug thread. However, it really was a catalyst that energized a lot of us and had us mobilized and ready months before Trump even announced.

Do you think you would alone would have made a difference if the normalfags didn't wake up and see the libshits for what they are? GG turned into a fuckfest of e-celeb and con artists, but had it not happened at the time it did, they would have remained ignorant and voted for the enemy, and things would have been much worse.

One day, we'll all meet up in the NEETcamps and we can share memes over our stale bread and cold gruel.

options -> theme -> dropdown box at the bottom -> Yotsuba B
there its gone

To a degree, yes.
The butterfly effect is a great thing.

Destructoid's "Gamers are Dead" article showing up in my RSS feeds was the first step on a journey that led to me concluding that Hitler did, in fact, do nothing wrong.
From my perspective, it wasn't that pathetic IF game getting rave reviews because of sex that caused this, or gamers' reaction to that (no matter how much liberals claim otherwise). It was the large reaction to that small reaction, the "can you not?!?" bans from every major website, the all-out assault launched from everywhere at once. They thought they were carpet bombing potential enemies into oblivion, but they ended up creating those enemies instead. They sowed the seeds of their own destruction.

Literally Who is like the Archduke Ferdinand of our time

Acid Man tried to stop this, he failed.

Yes, he is 100% correct.
I know we don't talk about her because denying her pathological craving for attention is responsible memeing and also funny, but I just want to say that ZQ is my favorite lolcow, and has personally provided me more entertainment in 2 years than Chris Chan has in 11.

Shit is jokes tbh fam.

Zoe didn't do dick. (oh, i mean that's all she ever did.)
But gamejournospro was a little copy of JournoList and seeing that Jewish media template in action contradicting obvious facts woke up a lot of user footsoldiers.
hell, i probably wouldn't have found Holla Forums until much later if it hadn't been for the stupid shit GG uncovered. I always knew the media was biased but to realize they were just plain lying 100% of the time? That was a slap in the face I fucking needed.

Fuck off you, hypocritical tranny.

This is a slide thread. Stop replying to it.

GG was the first shot against fake news and directly led to the backlash against feminists and SJWs now generally referred to as the "alt right." All because some random autist got cucked and decided to shitpost about it.

That's an odd way of spelling canned pork and beans

There have been a lot of factors which contributed to Trump's victory but the whole GG bullshit was not one of them.

No, five guys, not five journos.

The term SJW wouldn't be a household word, no, and those other analogies you listed are nonsensical. Also without GG there wouldn't have been an exodus and you wouldn't be posting here right now.

IKTF
Exact same with me user.. I came here in January 2015 because feminism was REALLY pissing me off, on my wild journey I found out (((who))) was pushing feminism & Memed a Nationalist into The Office Of President Of The United States
It's been an Unforgettable 2 Years, & I will be sure to tell My Future Children of the Mid 2010s.

Same here. GG was the start of it for me. I knew something fucky was going on and began to question everything. But it's amazing how bluepilled I was even a year ago. I still didn't think race was an issue beyond nigs nigging, still liked asian girls, still thought the jews was a meme, still accepted gays and trannies, hated women and planned to die alone and childless.

Once Trump started looking like a serious contender I began to browse Holla Forums out of curiosity and before I knew it I was completely redpilled and disgusted with my previous opinions. It's like I'm a different person now, and I've never felt better.

FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES GIVING US
A PRESIDENTIAL SURPRISE!

GamerGate revealed shitposting technically literate hardcore gamers as the one common demographic immune to jewish subversion, as kikes lack the requisite creativity to make good games and games are exceptionally vulnerable to re-release fatigue making it impossible to maintain a long-term fake market like with movies and hollywood, thus bringing on a war between young white men who just wanted their games and the MSM who push the idea that it only takes three white men teaming up to make the holocaust real.

I wouldn't have supported Trump if I hadn't been involved in GG. I don't even support most of his shit, he's an entertaining guy and I always support the underdog. That said, GG was my first eye opener that was directly showing my interactions and actual truth vs. media lies and bias. I went so far as contacting alot fo journalists here who wrote about GG with their agenda in mind, and every single one answered in the "being objective doesn't mean you have to cover all sides of any argument/issue" and they kept on lying and not listening.

Then Trump came on and I saw the exact same methods and narrative blitz they used regards to GG, and it had my full attention. Somehow, however, he and his campaign just kept going and persevered. I think it largely speaks to the issue that the "no leaders" was a good thing for the actual e-mail and support campaign, but was then hijacked by the exact people to "lead" who said no leaders. If they were doubted, they just said "lol no leaders not me responsible" and so no one really was a figurehead. So they made their own figureheads like Milos and whatnots, those who best suited their own agendas to dismiss the whole thing.

So seeing Trump triump in the face of a media onslaught x100 worse than GG ever faced, I'm glad.

There's this strong part of me that thinks, once the "Gamergate" coverage shit died down in 2015, many of the people involved said to themselves "why the fuck are these SJW fucks like this," discovered Holla Forums, and the rest was history.

More or less this, when you see how easy it is to find out what the deal was with zoe quinn on imageboards, and then you compare it to how utterly and completely wrong the media got it, you start to ask yourself
And as it turns out, they're wrong about most everything on purpose.

How so? They all gave Trump a bigger chance to win. Calling something nonsensical without explaining why it is nonsensical is something only a retard would do.

The Fappening really churned up the waters. It certainly all activated the most turbo autists in the world. Even woke people on the gay frontage sites like leddit. When that all blew up it was almost impossible for your average idiot to not notice how the worm was turning. Well done, you fucking whore. This along with

These are nonsensical claims. The fact SJW entered common usage as a direct result of GG is not.

Now I'm definitely not saying goodgoyimgate had anything to really do with this, especially after plebbit took over and didn't know how to run a single ops campaign, but it did accomplish the purpose of getting people already distrustful of the media. Who knows how many people we were able to sway because of that?

Yes, we just wanted to play video game, but they kept pushing and pushing. So we decided to fight back and here we are

No.
Just because thing happened doesn't mean that it's the cause.
It'd be like saying kickstarter was responsible for Trump being president.

I would say yes, OP, and it doesn't matter what kind of rage it brings out in oldfags when people say it. Once it became obvious that people in respected channels of mass communication were flagrantly and constantly lying on even just one issue, I came to want to find other outlets with genuinely different perspectives on various subjects. Some people just like 'alternative' theories and news anyway, and I guess that could be me, but it really laid it all out in stark detail when the folks at these so-called media hubs that were supposed to be fun and in touch with the youth of today just started counter-signaling against everyday people that they supposedly interfaced with so often. Holla Forums was already pretty closely connected to the whole shitshow, no matter what reddit queefs try to say, so it was natural to check out 'that Holla Forums board that has everyone so concerned.'

checked

And n

Daily reminder they wrote a

FUCKING JOUNAL ARTICLE

to refute Sarcuck.

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08838151.2014.999917

Having worked around academia *this* was the smoking gun for me. If I hadn't believed it before I sure did after this came out.

The media always has an agenda. The biggest lie over the past 80 some years is still subject to fake news about "super DUDE WEED" and other bullshit.

People just stopped listening to "authorities" on cannabis and they did the same thing with Trump.

Feeling this too, user. Sucks I had to push away most of my peers so now I'm a fairly lonely guy but you anons will always be in my heart. You all showed me what went on behind the curtains and I don't know if I can ever return the favor but just know I will forever be grateful of GG (despite it being a shadow of it's former self. Fuck you PR fags) and Holla Forums.

I should have never went to art school for game design. Fuck me up.

Why are they nonsensical? You still haven't explained shit.

SLIDE THREAD
FUCK OFF TRS

user, those are big league issues that helped people gravitate to trump. most normies dont even realize how bad sjws are because they dont internet.

We love you too, deplorable faggot.

Thanks, bros. Here's hoping that the Fire Cock fucks the people who deserve it into oblivion.

Surely the NEET camps shall be training grounds with /k/ommandos.

He's kinda rights. The White man had been held silent with their pacifiers(video games) for too long.
That's pretty much the timeline that future generations will see. Lol.

probably, I mean awareness of gamegate did redpill a lot of virgins who might have even stayed at halfchan (for a while) because of it.
I was definitely a leftie before gamergate, but as June rolled around I completely flip flopped. ended up here in august/september of 2014 because I hated the fucking mods

sage

The real thing that truly turned it was The Fappening. That's when Holla Forums hit hard for a lot of normalfags when it showed their masters bareasse naked for what they were. Ask anyone who went to Holla Forums occasionally for a a bit of grounding in human filth and morbidity.

fucking lol

He's not entirely wrong. I graduated to Holla Forums after I outgrew the Gamergate playschool.

Fucking I just wanted to play videogames.

This right here. Without GG I might be a moderate instead of a nazi

The reason 5 Guys woke so many people up is that it directly affected video gamers; a group that try to distract themselves from reality. It was like turning the light on in a dark room and suddenly everyone noticing the cockroaches crawling up the walls. For those of us who didn't keep glued to their games, it was a non-event, but it certainly had an impact on those who were previously willingly ignorant of the situation.

Why would you even make a post about this tranny. Literally no one cares about her or any of these faggy e-celebs being constantly discussed on here lately.

It really hit home just how very mortal and common most of these actresses and singers are when I saw Jennifer Lawrence with cum all over her face. She became a big name because (((someone))) decided she should be one. She's not exceptionally beautiful, nor is she an amazing actress - and even if she were, what she does is not important in the greater scheme of things. None of these people deserve the worship they have traditionally received.

Interesting. I never considered the fappening as a politically relevant event before, but you make an interesting point.

Spot on, I think it very much helped the average citizen in that, to not see celebrities and some sort of unfaltering royalty.

GamerGate in the White House

They really grabbed themselves by the pussy.

Fuck off you autistic spic, Gay boy gate had nothing to do with anything, all it really fucking did was just show how autistic and pretentious a bunch of PC cuckoid creatures of the night can really get, either by being too gullible and falling for the lowest of the low from kikes, or literally being dumb enough to screech and cry about WAYCISM!!!! and the Holla Forums 'boogey-man' when they're just refugees for cuck-it and funnycuck trying to act like they know what Holla Forums 'is all about', when the majority if not all Holla Forumsacks compose the entirety of Holla Forums not counting the retarded and worthless third world shitskins who tried taking it over back around in 2010 when shitholes like Mexico and Brazil started giving wifi to bum cities and the like.

Gamergate is fucking stupid, as it is just filled with ignorance. You really want to do something about dumb kikes ruining your games? Get off your fucking ass instead of screaming shitting your fucking diapers and crying about evil white racists (like you usually fucking do) and oh, I don't know, actually pull up your pampers and do something about it, and I mean actually do something, not just you know, shit your fucking diapers and wait for us to clean it up.

Another low energy slide thread, what a meme. Gas 'em boys.

I think Holla Forums may have summoned Kek in that thread.

MAXIMUM KEK

Same here.
Used to think all those Hitler memes posted on cuck/v/ was just for shit and giggles, until GG actually got me started to read what Holla Forums was trying to say.
I could only wish that I had found Holla Forums sooner.

I mean really now.

No. But it's responsible for seeing the memetic culture that that random Ohio factory worker found on Facebook that night after three beers and wanting to know why everything was shit. We allowed the alternative media to become a thing. We built a daisychain of overlapping interests and cultures that allowed disenfranchised people with no other outlet a place to connect. Remember what it was like when Romney was running? Chain letters and Fox News, and that was all. Most people weren't even on Facebook yet.

We are the Pathfinders.

GamerGate's precursor, The Quinnspiracy, started off so fucking mundane. It was just a bunch of Holla Forumsirgins not wanting vidya journos to be fucking the people who's games they review, and look at what it turned into.
The funny thing is, if Kotaku, Polygon, Rock Paper Shotgun et al. ignored it then it would have gone away; people would have stopped caring and it would have been considered an isolated incident with one whore, but instead the vidya journos decided to launch that organized "Gamers Are Dead" attack around mid August of 2014 which directly caused the GamerGate hashtag to emerge, without that the whole fiasco never would have left Holla Forums, Holla Forums would never have gotten popular, and it never would have had as much of an impact.

When they launched their attack it only raised suspicions that the journos were colluding, and when the GameJournosPro group was discovered those suspicions were confirmed. If they didn't get so worried then GG never would have happened.

*responsible for seeding

Fug.

this thread needs more vivian

Yeah, they pretty much shot themselves in the foot with their arrogance.
They could've stopped at any time too, and the whole thing will probably die away.
Instead, those dumb motherfuckers kept making it a huge issue that affects everyone in the world.

No, it's not responsible for shit outside of the forums especially since that same worker may not use facebook. You're ignoring places Infowars (as cucked as they are) and so on that have created a ground swell of anti-establishment sentiment as well. Anti-establishment sentiment has existed for decades so to take credit for something that has existed for decades and that Trump was able to identity and tap into is beyond stupid. You speak of memes but anti-establishment and all the shit contained therein has existed for a long time. I don't always say this but there is a world outside of imageboards an forums filled with people that do not care about anything that goes on here and ignores, almost aggressively, stuff that we care about. To try and claim butterfly effect is pushing it as well.

That said, I do find it funny that GG tries to claim credit for something like this, but the minute an sjw does it, you'll cry that the sjws are crazy and seeing GG everywhere.

Man, I became disillusioned because I was almost sold up the river indulging in the liberal stronghold of art school. By that time, Porn had me thinking I wanted to fuck guys. Over my time at the college, I saw the lgbt community for what it was: a giant heap of self-inflicted suffering. I was singled out of the group. I flew too close to the sun with an amber haired 10/10 qt, her boyfriend didn't like it too much that I was spending most of my time with her (I was her "gbf") and we drunkenly made out. Trying to hide the fact that I had a giant crush on her was a fool's errand of conflicting emotions and depression.

In the span of coincidentally going back on Holla Forums right as 5 guys gained traction and falling down the rabbit hole, I got /fit/ and now I've got a gf with the same background as me. Holla Forums turned my life around and made me stronger than I ever was before. I owe everything to you guys.

Same boat here. I remember thinking Holla Forums was crazy telling GG not to bother trying to improve its image and get better PR. I thought GG's strength was in its numbers, and that if we had a positive image, we'd have more people on our side. I remember every olive branch we sent forth getting swatted down, and all our PR cuckery amounted to was an influx of candy-ass redditors who spent more time circlejerking about being part of an ebin movement than actually accomplishing things. I remember /gamergatehq/'s traffic grinding to a slow crawl, and when I made a thread asking what to do about it, was shouted down as a shill. I realized that Holla Forums's assessment of GG was a correct one.

I started swinging around Holla Forums more and more often. When Current Year man was elected Prime Minister, that's when I took the red pill hard and started coming here every day.

What a ride it has been. Gas the kikes.

I'm not saying GG did it so much as they caused it. It spurred backlash and normalized a fresh wave of being 'allowed' to disagree with progressivism in a way that hadn't really been before. More than anything, it bridged that InfoWars demographic with the gaming demographic, causing an upswing in interested parties like never before.

I'm going to take the opposite answer here to what a lot of people seem to be saying early on, and say no. Just because I always think we deserve to debate things rather than simply take an answer at face value.

Consider: GG was corrupted and basically destroyed by the same lefttards and their ilk that sparked the very thing to begin with, with their eceleb circle jerks and "muh pr" types who watered down the entire thing from anger about corruption and collusion ruining the industry, to being nothing more than a spat between a few leftist rags and readers who wanted them, not to die, but to just be "less biased," and completely quit caring about the corruption/etc and were willing to completely turn away from it all as long as the meanie jurnos stopped attacking them, and who were then satisfied when a few figure heads quit, after which the rags went back to the same shit they were doing.. but hey they "ruined" a few hacks so they won! Meanwhile, they made themselves a boogeyman for the left and made a joke of themselves in the eyes of most of the public because they didnt know how to get shit done

The end result of it all (besides creating a scapegoat for the left) was a tiny fringe minority of people coming around to our way of thinking (they had to be gamers, be paying attention to things AROUND gaming rather than just playing games, had to be at least in part annoyed or put off by the sjw plague corrupting their hobby, be upset by the games and content it was denying them, be upset by the degenerate and frankly fucking terrible non-games it was promoting, NOT be distracted by e-celebs and drama, NOT be obsessed with "PR," AND question all the connections and subversion going on throughout the industry and the "reporting" business.. after which they STILL had to decide that there was in fact a total disconnect between what the media and leftist approved outlets were saying, and what the reality of something was, and THEN they still had to be willing to give our views a chance on top of all that, and THEN find merit in our views). We're talking 1% of 1% of 1% type shit here. The ultimate end was that GG changed the minds of very VERY few people, meanwhile it gave a boogeyman for the left to point to and try to paint everyone who disagreed with them as being connected to

No, what sank the left was their lack of any meaningful rebuttal. They've relied for more than a decade now on simply labeling their opponents with bad words to drive people to not listen to them and to be afraid to even HINT at considering their points of view lest they also be labeled those bad things. But regardless of GG, that tactic wore thin. People who suffered under Obama while the left and its media arm screeched about how great everything was, while their lives were actually shit, started to see through the veil and realize that what they were being told, and what was, were two different things. People began to actively question all the narratives they'd been spoon fed for years, and when that happened, they started to listen to the "bad guys" for awhile just to see what they were saying and see if it make sense given the objective reality they saw compared to the fiction spun by the left. And when they DID do that, they saw millions of people who werent afraid of those labels and laughed them off, who had coherent and thought out arguments against the left while all the left had was "ists" and "isms" to screech about

Did the cock sucking shekel grubber lead to President Trump? No, not at all. Not even a tiny little bit. That whole debacle stemmed from the same root cause that led to Trump winning though. Think of them as two diverging branches on the same tree, they can trace what caused them back to the same root, but that doesnt mean one grew out of the other, they grew out of the same roots. But overall they were still part of the same system, and so connected yes. And the results of GG did in that way help Trump by getting even a small fringe of people to take the blindfolds off, but it was not the direct cause by any stretch of the imagination

I really never gave a fuck before GG, I just lived my pretty comfortable life trying to stay out of politics because they just seemed like a huge mess that pisses people off, destroys friendships and ruins lives. What got me started on checking out on them was how easily normalfags could be lied to, and how the media just followed the narrative to get more clicks with zero fucks given. Fuck's sake, everything was out there. All the archives and links to try and piece out what really was going on but everyone just kept drinking the kool-aid and talking about shit they don't know like the whole story unfolded right in front of them because the media told them it in a good vs bad basis and of course everyone went with the "good guys".

What a big fucking mess, I got so mad after realizing what an idiot me and everyone else is.

People have always disagreed and disliked progressivism. There is a reason why you see people commenting on old videos like that one Kids in the Hall video saying they predicted the future. People have always disliked progressivism and always spoke out on it and even more so, did it publicly so to claim GG had some profound effect on that, especially when it neutered itself hard later on is rather silly.

The wishful thinking is off the charts here. How soon before you guys try and claim credit for the invention of gunpowder? This level of revisionism to make yourselves seem relevant is embarrassing.

The one thing I can give credit to GG for was seeing how leftists can infiltrate and even destroy something like GG. We all saw it in real time, watched how they neutered it into the ground and saw how hard left-leaning ideas can fuck over something. That was impressive and mind-boggling given the speed of it. Then again, we saw this with Occupy Wall Street but it was even more marked with GG given how there was fewer names and faces associated with it.

Because nobody claimed that other shit had anything to do with GG. Relevant is that a stronk independent womyn with the entire msm propaganda machine behind her lost to a cis white male who runs beauty pageants and only screws 10/10s. Relevant is that your parents have heard of the alt right and pepe the frog. If you honestly don't see the connection between basket of deplorable and gamers don't need to be your audience I don't know what to tell you.

This was the disconnect, when it became more about armchair quarterbacking and focusing on what others were doing instead of Holla Forums Holla Forums and the dedicated boards all doing their own things. Also gave dumbfucks like this

infinite ammo to spread fud and d&c nonstop omg guise this eceleb on twitter just said we should use different pronouns haha GAMERGAYS BTFO. Abandoning a good cause because of association with outside undesirables, what's more PR than that?

THE AXE WOUND HEARD 'ROUND THE WORLD

Some might likely not want to admit it or try to bury it, but let's be honest here: the real thing that started a good chunk of nonsense that led to where we are today is because m00t decided to make any discussion of GG DING DONG BANNU-worthy either because it hurt his feefees, or because he was paid to do so/was fugging Zoe and co too. If it weren't for his faggot ass doing that, we wouldn't have found Holla Forums to begin with, and thus wouldn't have done all the shit we did since then that led to our current president being where he is.

No matter how much newfags or other such people want to say otherwise to pretend that it was always Holla Forums since the beginning of time, the truth is simpler and a shit ton stupider than that: We all have m00t going full retard to thank for most of the events that led up to now,

I became redpilled because friend told me I only liked Erwin Rommel because he was the only "good nazi' and I set out to prove he was wrong by showing that the nazis were good and that wasn't the reason I liked him.

first troy, then egypt then the USA.

the wisdom of the ancients is truly keep your women folk in the fucking kitchen and chaste at all times.

same

friendly reminder that #burgersandfries on irc.rizon.net was ground zero in the days before Holla Forums cucked out and changed the twatter campaign to #gamergate.
It's always been a Holla Forums channel with a focus on collecting redpill material.
Come reminisce (use a vhost if you are worried about le dox plague).

Third exodus filth. I'm disgusted at the lot of you

No console peasants here

I was working in the vidya industry shortly before GG and I was noticing some weird stuff. I was never a full-libtard/SJW but I was centre-left back then so when I faced the kind of bullshit pro-faggotry pro-feminazicunt nepotism that has become so fucking obvious in the industry now back in those days I couldn't quite put my finger on the problem

It wasn't until I was actually in the industry that I saw the fucking cliquish-as-fuck behavior of devs. Because I wouldn't join their faggot circlejerk I had to leave, wondering why the fuck I couldn't make it. Later on GG happened and it all clicked in.

I finally understood what the fuck was going on, how the same reasons I wasn't able to break the invisible ceiling were the same that were affecting other devs and gamers that were now left out in the cold.

I joined GG right then in august 2014, I only left when it was obvious the movement was dead as fuck. It was a shame really, I was always pushing to go all out against the cucks and the cunts destroying the industry, but every time I called for actual actions like denoucing cucked studios and doing Ops some shill fuck derailed the thread. That way GG went from an honest attempt at cleaning up the industry to fucking nothing

I still have contacts inside the vidya companies and its pozzed as fuck, maybe even more than before GG. You see because these dickheads managed to cuck not just plebbit but halfchan and moot as well and contain GG instead of it becoming the next chanology they not only managed to stay in the industry but they also got rid of their own internal rivals that weren't pro-GG but didn't like shits like tim schaefer and anita either. After the cucks were able to keep GG at bay their enemies became afraid that they could be toppled too so they choose to let them in instead

I honestly wish GG had worked and the industry would have been freed of this cancer

Reminder Holla Forums is so pathetic that they crossposted this in their shill Gilda Mars LARPing thread and now are trying to do damage control over the fact no one cares about these leftist faggots and their lolcow TMZ anymore that has never done anything since Holla Forums told them to fuck off. Stop replying. These people are shit and aren't responsible for anything but rallying around a tranny who ratted on people to the FBI for the past two years.

woah slow down there you fucking memer

I was never part of Revolt, but they won that spat, because the Holla Forums General thread retards spent all remaining capital on that feud and sunk the entirety of GG over it like the pathetic autists you are. GG is over and will never be spoken of again, so you can certainly go back to your true homeland or Reddit now. You have no purpose and no respect here.

The only thing I'm really upset about, is the fact that people keep acting like GG never did anything or even meant anything ever just because Holla Forums went full retard over MUH PR. Shit did happen, and it's basically the reason we ended up with the exodus and so forth to begin with. Remember, the move to 4chan didn't start with Holla Forums like many would believe. Hell, it started with Holla Forums and many others due to m00t being a massive autist. The Holla Forums exodus came after that, lads.

He was being the opposite of an autist, he was being a sell out beta-cuck.

I consider them both about the same thing considering the situation, m8. But still, we need to remember how things actually went. Otherwise, we'll end up in an endless state of "YOU'RE A FAGET/NO U" autism over what happened forever and we'll then be in the same cesspit halfchan Holla Forums became.

The last thing we need is having the truth twisted just because someone doesn't like something and thus decides X didn't happen because he didn't like it.

Not even Holla Forums cares about GG anymore and Gilda Mars is pretty commonly mocked for being the literal personification of Reddit, the fuck are you on about?

Is true, before this I used to listen to NPR, the whole liberal shebang, and then I watched them all lie, not just games journalists, but every last liberal media establishment figure and institution, showed me these people were not just biased, but corrupted through and through.
Drove me back onto social media, and here.
We learn to hate what we know best, nothing they try works anymore, because we already know their game plan, we once were them.

S4t and others who dug deeper had always pointed to the larger groups behind the agenda. Dismissed as tinfoil by left wing gg of course.

Please do not give S4T anymore credit than being a presenter (and a fucked up one at that) like Sarborner of Kabab, he outright stole shit from anons and tried to high jack various digging groups in the process.

just a reminder

Fuck off faggot. Reported.

Dude, it was the same thing here. I abandoned all my gamer friends at the end of 2014. I knew by "Gamers are dead" that there was a war brewing.

And yeah man, I love Holla Forums too. If it wasn't for this fight I definitely would have killed myself by now.

Have you ever read the GamerGate general on Holla Forums, it's literally a faggot roleplaying as Gilda Mars and and other dengerates interacting with him. Other people in the thread include a known pedophile, a furry and a tranny mountain man. Other than roleplaying as GG tans they literally do nothing else but give 2014 SJWs attention to help them revive their Patreon careers. It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. Oh yeah, and they sometimes steal thread content right out of Holla Forums while complaining about how racist and problematic Holla Forums is at the same time.

A lot of people joined Holla Forums during faggot-gate, however the Trump phenomenon was a long time in the making and would still have happened in some form dueing the election.

No, and neither do most people.
They get like 30 or less users now, and that's out of over 2000 users on Holla Forums.

Before GG I really didnt have any idea about what was going on. I've never been a bluepilled cuck, but before that I just had a sense of wrongness whenever I thought of myself as a cuckservative or a libertarian.

Like many other anons in the thread once I started peeling back the layers to get at the meat of the artichoke I couldn't help but notice how it was always the friendly neighborhood (((rabbi))), especially with the feminism and other degeneracy they were pushing.

The giant coordinated media pushback was really a huge tell. Probably one of their worst mistakes.

I was going to be a game designer. My work was attracting attention before I noticed the progressive prison bars around gaming. Became too depressed to continue and just got a new hobby.

I started again shortly after November 8. Now that the liberal machine has been catastrophically damaged, video games seem like a good distraction from watching the shipment tracking on parts.

OY VEY

>implying we aren't playing the greatest MMORPG of all time… and fucking WINNING.

Oh, user. The reality is worse. Much, much worse.

Same pretty much. Already was deep into conspiracy, already hated the power structure for many years after voting for Obama in 08 and then realizing immediately I had been duped, already knew about Cultural Marxism from studying analytic philosophy (i.e., actual intellectually honest western philosophy) in college and interacting with "Continental" philosophy (basically another name for the tradition that spawned Cultural Marxism), kids who I found to be complete fucking zombies who had somehow been convinced that up was down and that it was the absolute truth that there is no such thing as truth, already was enraged about feminism because it's basically an offshoot of Continental phil., but for some reason never had the guts to really get into Holla Forums. Honestly I think I was put off by the format, being a (repeatedly banned) reddit peasant, and the memes and general harsh tone of the posts were too emotionally difficult for me at that time. Rabbit holes I went down because of GG forced me to stop being a pussy and just start reading threads for real. Now I'm so glad to have found this place and feel, like many of you, that there is some kind of destiny behind our gathering here.

Btw, I am a half-Nipp mongrel (and I'm sure there are a lot more non-whites here who make good contributions than some anons might think), and though I see the demographic and culturally destructive consequences of race mixing, and think it should be discouraged on a wide scale on that basis, I actually think good children can be produced in an inter-racial relationship, in the case of parents who have good genetics, are aware of what they're doing, and are intelligent people with moral fiber. Though it does produce a child that feels less or no innate connection with his surrounding culture, if the child is intelligent, the position of having no racial in-group actually forces a kind of hyper-rational, anti-group-think mentality that can eventually lead to them, for instance, becoming an user. Anyway, I'm blogposting like this to say, there are probably tons of anons here who have major differences with some core premises of Holla Forums, but the fact that this is literally the only place on earth where you can have a conversation routed in truth as the ultimate value so immeasurably outweighs the potential downside of occasionally getting your feelings hurt or getting rustled, that there is nowhere else we would rather be. And the fact that people who hold truth as the ultimate value inevitably congregate here, also ends up creating the funniest place I have ever experienced in this lifetime, or (I suspect) in many, many lifetimes.

What is the glorious soundtrack of that webm?

You're behind the times, mang, aunt, and she's actually a teacher writing shit for it.

To me, I thought it was terrible that someone would cave in to copywrite claims on fucking pictures. With this and also the banning of certain topics on halfchan, I came to fullchan in 2014. I was fed up with moot's bs, and I much preferred hotwheels a lot more. I didn't start browsing Holla Forums until about the new year of 2015. Man, even then, it was small. Now look at us.

Got the part 2 right here.

We should invade and liberate Canada. Grant Quebec independence, though.

Why are they drawn so cutely?
They need to be fearsome, damnit.

this sums up my experience

DELIBERATELY the president, hombre. We worked fucking hard on our end of things, and it paid off.

^dis

Jews dumbed down normies too hard, resulting in people not having the attention span for neet-tier vidya. Unlike other pozzed media, there was an uncrossable gulf between the SJ and 37337 Patrician camps. And our side accommodated to the creation of the gulf much faster (big RTS/strat companies like CDV fell apart as normies didn't have the brainpower to into PC-exclusive genres but the mid-tier like BigTime Software/battlefront.com adapted and sold directly to the new audience, and all the spacy shit, scam or not, is being crowdfunded these days like Star Sector, Elite, and Everspace)
On top of the stuff you already mentioned, of course. But a secondary problem was that normies became bored of vidya quicker and quicker no matter how much was poured into it in adbuxxx or big name stars or fancy FMVs. The electric jew literally created a nation of ADD stoners who grew up reading "Steal this book/movie"
There were 20million less consoles sold this gen than last, after an unbroken climb since Nintendo came about. Mobile shit tho was perfect for these attention-span lacking dullards. Billions of "Free" games with 5-minute-investment cycles. So a normie might spend 4 hours gaming, but that 4 hours is spent hopping around 60-some shitty little cardgames and pet farming sims and bejeweled clones.

yes, five journos. The fifth "guy" turned out to be Kramer. She's a tumblr snowflake that despite being 100% biofem demands everyone refer to her using male pronouns. Silverstring/Critical Theory contact.
That's why the dig couldn't turn up the 5th guy initially. We weren't looking for a guy.
Sucks tho, used to be nice lookin' before she fucked her hair up and got those glasses

The grand irony is that dozens of better more Holla Forums-tier candidates in yorup are directly benefiting from the (((MSM))) smearing a non/pol/ack as a Holla Forumsack. If they had shut up or thought to Ron Paul him right away, we'd still be backing some ponce with 4% of the vote in a random euro country.

Now with the press accidentally redpilling so fucking many people, and their attempts to cover up society falling apart and rapefugees stalking the streets, normies are woken up enough for those Holla Forums-friendly candidates to start closing in on 20%.
But no, the stupid cucks panicked, lost their cool, and exposed themselves.
Thank kek for retarded opposition.

funny thing is about half the lingo we've been using I found out came from within the left themselves. The cuckolding of GG was a double-edged sword. It fucked up GG, sure, but the initial GG bits being borne of both extremes allowed the memes SJs could successfully squash within their own ranks to leak out. SJW was termed by some angry anti-SJ hippie back in the 90s, and Regressive Left by an anti-SJ Brit muslim. (Maajid Nawaz)

So they've been eating their own and battling internally since feminism superceded all the other -isms and attempted to silence them, but GG allowed disenfranchised non-rep/anti-neocon righties a chance to throw a mattock at the dam and send it all cascading out.

For me it was when I organized a phone slam for you faggots and everyone shouted muh PR. So fuck it, I came here.

archive.is/hPg6r

(Turns out I was just two years early.)

You get a free pass for today because of the inauguration but after this all these shit threads have to stop.

obligatory vid related

Stop bumping this shit thread, you faggot.

Relevant is that my cat lady friend with no TV knows about Pepe and was all "oh yeah, that website you were talking about last year.">Mobile shit tho was perfect for these attention-span lacking dullards. Billions of "Free" games with 5-minute-investment cycles.

Fucking formatting.

Fuck off.

Yes and no. General corruption and kikery in games """journalism""" started before the GG fiasco kicked off - video related. BUT, the GG mess did help wake people up to corruption in media, and later deep into politics.

I think it was a primer, but not the root cause. I probably wouldn't have found Holla Forums if it wasn't for me wasting time dicking around with Holla Forumstards during that time, honestly.

Actually, now that I think about it, this is the second thread about this whore in a week. She's OP. She's trying to redirect attention at herself. Some of the replies in this thread are probably retarded faGGots (who should stay in their Holla Forums cancer containment thread), but there's a reason this is getting bumped on a night no one should be talking about retarded SJW ecelebs.

Do you think she knows?
Do you think she contemplates suicide, knowing what she has wrought? Knowing that she single handedly killed Cultural Marxism and faith in the liberal media because she just couldn't stop gobbling cocks?

she's OP, retard, of course she knows, stop bumping this garbage

I think that Ferguson had far more to do with changing the tide than anything. I think that a lot of people here overestimate Gamergate's influence due to Holla Forums and games being such a large part of the overall culture on imageboards. Ferguson, however, was something that EVERYONE knew about whether they were a simple pissed off white male shitposter, a grandparent who can barely use a computer, a total normalfag who only cares about the newest iPhone and Kardashian gossip, or a total asocial NEET.

Ferguson woke up a lot of people due to the media shilling the "He was a good boy" narrative despite the video of him in the convenience store. The media claimed that the protesters were all out for "Justice" but then the internet showed people all of the looting, the screaming for dead police, the "Fuck white people" stuff, etc. And then the media eventually had to report some bad stuff about them since they started burning down the damn city. And then of course this helped lead to BLM blowing up, and they've done virtually nothing but make themselves look retarded. And lets not forget all of the celebrities who then backed this stuff and proselytized to all of the simpletons about how they need to be more "progressive" - there are few things that unite people more than some champagne socialist liberal type who makes more in a week than you do in three years explaining to you how you need to be more tolerant and demand diversity (as they say this in their 97% gated white community where the only brown people are their gardeners and Denzel Washington's family).

Do not expect them to make this same mistake three (I say three since they'll have a year on the campaign trail) years from now - and even if they do, remind yourself that the fight now becomes harder because they'll be even angrier, and they're going to have an even better demographic foothold regardless of how many illegals are deported. They may be stupid, but do not ever underestimate an enemy. We should know this as it is what allowed us to win - this time.

Sorry faggots but yes, Gamergate started the trumpening

First I fought for my site back.
Now I fight for my countries future.

Really makes you think.

no

it's more of an amalgamation of all the shit that had happened or the ripple effect.

Remember the 4chan vs tumblr war in mid/late-2014 and how tumblr (with (((help)))) won by infiltrating 4chan mod positions and cucking moot, which pushed us all back here? They thought they won for good.
Almost three years later and we won at a far larger scale than anyone could have imagined. They infiltrated moderation of 4chan, we infiltrated the presidency of the United States.

I remember the exodus

They took OUR home, they will have no more!

Women and kikes should have figured out long ago, never to bet between a man and his vidya.

Pic related. Its liberals.

Gamergate was the catalyst for pushing Holla Forums to the forefront of chan culture, which pushed our memes out to the normiesphere.

We seem to be repeating some of the patterns of history, but in such a gay and postmodern way.

It's more like GG had nothing to do with Trump's election, and anyone who thinks so needs to go back to Reddit. This is what GG does, take credit for other people's work, because they haven't got off their lazy asses to do anything since 2014.

Wasabi?

To an extent yes.

You have to understand that eventually the population of the U.S was going to grow tired of SJW horseshit, but the zoepost really did cause the left to sperg out and blow their load prematurely.

They then blew their load once more during this past election cycle in which they'll never be able to claim ideological territory right of marxist faggotry.

So yes, to an extent.

It's from Kingdom Hearts. One of the orchestra arrangements, beyond that I can't say.

GG is just a name but had everything to do with Trump getting elected. The distinction is just autist politics, attention whores virtue signaling for narrative control and followers. At the heart of it was just anons pushing back against a corrupt media following the tenets
which is still SOP in the post gamergate alt right or whatever it's being called now. Ignoring the first rule is still the biggest problem unfortunately.

Gamergate was personal firsthand experience for many people, myself included, regarding the workings of the media, collusion, agenda-pushing, and for many was the first time that *the narrative* had a direct impact on something they loved and their own personal lives. It was the quintessential red pill, demonstrating that no one is exempt and all must fight against dishonesty and wrongdoing.

She's hit the wall pretty hard since then

At 4:24 here:
youtube.com/watch?v=VPwDrsTjNns
The melody at that part is from another song in the game called Dearly Beloved.

who bitch this is?

This makes me feel a lot better. This is the fucking greatest; I can't help but shed a tear for nostalgia though. But this. I love this.

Don't forget that Failed Austrian Assassin whos actions led up to WW1