As Trump Takes Office, Minorities Are Preparing to Fight for Their Lives—Literally

As Trump Takes Office, Minorities Are Preparing to Fight for Their Lives—Literally

(continued in the article)

archive.fo/FNPw1

Other urls found in this thread:

massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/
rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have to go back tbh

Yeah well no shit, so are we.

Hmmm, where did I see this logo…

OH GOD TRUMPS SPEECH WAS SO DIVISIVE WHY CAN'T HE BE GRACIOUS
*immediately releases already-written articles demonizing him *

Spics, niggers, chinks, pajeets, all need to go back. It doesn't matter if they were born here or not. That is the sin of our ancestors for allowing it. It would be our sin to keep them here. The fate of future white generations depends on it.
Jews however don't get to go back. They have a different fate.

Do these fuckers understand that we are all waiting for any excuse to go full blitzkrieg on them, their children, and anyone else that they care about?

They wouldn't last a week.

Soros color revolutions or something?

If they were genuinely afraid of the right-wing, then most of them would move back.

What they're actually afraid about is the fact that they can't intimidate us into submission anymore. Our altruism for them completely depleted because of their reprehensible behavior.

It's also funny that the article cite Islamic terrorist attacks that targeted minorities, but article headline implicates that Trump was responsible. We read the articles, but leftists only read the title.

That's typical "no pasaran" logo.

This was the Jews plans all along
Jewish devils.

I don't know if Soros is involved with Otpor, but certainly the same powers as Soros.

Shut up, retard.

I really do hope they bring it. I'm more than prepared for this shit to go down. As a Californian I will have a front line position so bring it shitskins.

Because a tenth of the population that innately can't organize for a damn will overthrow the rest that can innately organize and tend to be trained more often than not, right? Don't be a fucking moron.

Good I hope they're ready to fucking die because I am

Fuck off kike scum.

lets pray that bikers 4 trump caves their skulls in today.

Where is that video of that tranny getting it's face fuck-stomped in two seconds?

Alright, this one has to be satire

What a terrible fate. They won't be able to turn every white country nonwhite, they'll have to go back to their own countries if things are so bad here.

They really don't seem to understand that Trump and the police (aka the perceived "white supremacists") are the only things standing in the way of actual white nationalists annihilating them.

It unforuntately isn't. A lot of performance artists (actors, choreographers) are incredibly pozzed. Look at the creator of the Hamilton play.

As a HEMAfag I laugh at this.

We had a guy who joined our group with a background in stage fighting. I liked to call him Flash because dayum nigga was flashy.
Long arcing swings that were just so easy to see coming.
You put a sword in his hand and the guy was just fucking useless.

I wager this tranny is no different.

I've been a bit behind apparently. What are they trying to lump onto that movement now?

Have the gif, I don't know where my webm is.

Queers.

quality filename

But.. that's covered by the first three.

Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer/Questioning Asexual

Yes but they insist otherwise now

checked for lgbtfo

I thought queer was a derogatory term. These fucking leftists are never happy. Colored people used to be a "terrible" thing to say but now it's their preferred term.

Special snowflakes. queers are the trannies not crazy enough to want to cut their dick off. Basically tomgirls who got infested by feminism and nu-male faggots who in denial about how much they love cock.

Wait, they added more shit to the q is there an a as well now?

Some of them use LGBTQIA, Q for queer/questioning, I for intersex (despite that being a legitimate mutation that the person can't help) and A for asexual.

Don't ask why I know this because I honestly couldn't tell you.

Yep. It's nothing more than insanity.

I really hope trump takes the reigns off of us and we get a chance to go 1488 from north michigan all the way down to the mexico boarder.

From what I remember, it's LGBTQIAU+ so far. They will probably add pedophilia in soon as they want to teach children fisting to "explore their sexuality".

Get out Jew

Nice fanfic Moshe. Put it on Tumblr

We dogs of war now

I used to know that after making a troll blog on tumblr, I had honestly forgotten it until now.

My mistake.

More than acceptable and throughly checked and keked. Thanks user.

(checked)
Is that a fencer's response, or am I looking too hard?

No you shut up Kike. Trump is a liberal strawman for "privileged White males for Leftist Jews to attacks. He's not good for White people Kike retard.

With Zionist Jewish forces backing every other race against Whites yes we most likely will.

Minorities are always fighting. That's why they have to go back.

Rumor has it they're trying to add pedophiles. Emphasis on TRYING.

Source on that last part or you're trying way too hard at satire. Also, never gonna happen.

You sure do think highly of The Chosen Race™. But somehow I doubt they'd be much help given that more idf are lost to suicide than enemy action.

You know what going to happen first? In-fighting, then ethnic cleansing campaigns like what Mexican gangs carried out in south central. Then more in-fighting.

HOUD JE KANKERSMOEL DICHT SMERIGE KANKERJOOD

They fight for their lives.
We fight for our future.

They can do whatever the fuck they want - they're just going to have to do it in another country

It's true. Check this website for more info:

massresistance.org/docs/issues/fistgate/

The "abolition of age of consent laws" was written in their charter too:

rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/features/collect/onetime/bl_platform1972.htm

They're delusional. Spics openly hate niggers. They're not a unified front.

EDIT THREAD HERE!

Well yes, the racial tensions intensifying is one of the reasons Trump was selected by them as the president. Its a multi-layered agenda.

And the cattle are buying into it.

So basically they're going to fight against things that don't threaten them, and get what they fear by their own fault?

Sounds like it makes perfect sense.

Bravo!

Sheesh, definitely not the sex ed I grew up with. Then again it was strictly abstinence. As for the second link, no way will that ever approach any legitimate court.

wew

Gangs

Serbfag here, he fucking funded it.

Also if these fucks didn't want Trump to win, they should have educated themselves about the election system (since they still think pop vote matters) and helped campaign the swing states. If they put in an iota of effort (and CNN didnt blast fake news out of its ass) the election would have been a lot closer. But this again requires foresight on their part.

Also

Watch any videos of the recent protests in DC. These people's brains aren't even switched on. All they can do is spout meaningless, inappropriate buzzwords and chant dumb shit over and over. They aren't thinking.

Shit guys, I don't want to mess with no Sharks or Jets! I'm terrified of a group of fags snapping their fingers in a threatening manner!

Fat, ugly, stupid and thus impoverished in every sense subhumans yodelling on Twitter… YAWN.

It's Communist but yeah, Soros faggotry.

FOUND IT

WHO DO THEY WORK FOR

Here's a documentary about Otpor

theres at least 5 marxist buzzwords in each article.

also

a jew told her about how great krav maga is.

a jew also turned her into a marxist robot.

Uhuh. Hows that gonna workout when the civil war will be 65% of the US population who are Whites and armed, vs 35% who are Nonwhites and at best have glocks?

You're the fucking cattle holy shit you can not be this stupid. WE are the ones who want a race war, because Whites would win it BIGLY.

I give it 24 hours.

Nice dubs. It still gives me a hearty chuckle when I think back to election day and every single one of them just assumed that not only would the rust belt not flip, but that TEXAS would go blue. What a pack of retards; they deserve this.

I'm of the George Rockwell camp "as long as they don't 'cause trouble.' You fight against the Leftards and behave like a civil member of society afterward, we won't have a problem

This.
Just stay the fuck away from our women.