Retarded french newspaper make free advertisement for us

Retarded french newspaper make free advertisement for us.

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/01/20/gamergate-Holla Forums-alt-right-ces-communautes-en-ligne-qui-ont-servi-de-terreau-au-vote-trump_5065853_4408996.html

archive.is/ve3qu

Other urls found in this thread:

jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should I translate the article ?
.t French

I'm too lazy to do it myself, so, yes, you can do it if you think other polacks would like it.

is it worth it? summary maybe?

Ok, give me 5 to 10 minutes.

Oui, si vous plait mon ami

Did I said that right ? I know frogfags are the biggest cunts when it comes to correct pronunciation and grammar.

They think Holla Forums is a nazi & jihadist board.I mean we are the board of peace meinkampf translates to my jihad and we respect the efforts of omar mateen (pbuh) but this is ridicilous.

What a stereotype.

That's Le Monde, the biggest newspaper in France.

The even more infuriating part is that their language is even more inconsistent and difficult to learn than English.

t. Cajunfag

1/?

GamerGate, Holla Forums, Alt-Right … the ground of Trump vote is also online
With the victory of Donald Trump in the presidential election in the United States, a certain white Internet, supremacist, anti-feminist and provocative knows its hour of glory.

His inauguration as President of the United States, Friday, January 20 at 6 pm French time, is also their victory. Anonymous or famous, noisy or banished, but all provocative, hateful and riard at the same time. Never since the advent of the Internet the victory of a man in an election had as much symbolized the rise of the fringes usually the most repulsed network: trolls, extremists and supporters of chaos.

They celebrated their victory with champagne frog hand drawings on Reddit and Twitter for some, directly into the crowd come to attend the first speech of Donald Trump , the day of his election, for others. On November 7, a man immortalized the scene with a selfie : Milo Yiannopoulos, provocative columnist for the right-wing website Breitbart , who actively championed for the Republican candidate and figurehead of this new right which Makes the Internet its potting soil, its lair, its springboard and its weapon.

The Cement of Online Antifeminism

How this nonconformist youth, far more known for its humorous creativity and his zealous and messy vigilantism, she has been able to mutate in vague policy as extremist militant and influential?

Mobilization on the Internet and virtual vigilantism have nothing new in themselves. A From the late 2000s, the 4chan forum saw born the famous Anonymous movement, chaotic nebula primarily driven by anarchists and libertarian ideals - hence its support for the Arab Spring and the first exploits of Wikileaks . Despite a style already provocative and willingly "trollesque" Anonymous is not a right-wing movement.

The changeover to the right of the board policy occurs later: if an event should serve as birth certificates, thus said the controversy "gamergate" This online debate was born in August 2014 harassment of A feminist video game developer, Zoe Quinn, and above all the indignation of a fringe of players faced with the solidarity of sites specialized with this one. Faced with what is perceived as an intrusion of "political correctness" in their passion, born a core of 4chan leg movement is transformed into " free -speechiste", that is to say defenders of freedom Absolute expression, and opposed to the progressive movements which it judges "politically correct".

2/?

Emerge then a galaxy of alternative forums and protest movements. One of the most famous is the gamergate himself a motley movement difficult to summarize - some of its members call themselves Democrats - but, through his systematic rejection of both the feminist discourse and legitimacy of the media traditional, Has paved the way for a redefinition of the sources of influence. Its various virtual HQs are housed in the most frequented forums, like Reddit, but also on new forums with dedicated image.

Thus was created in September 2014 Holla Forums forum, to accommodate users denying that their words will be policed. "There's only because it was a refugee camp for those who were exiled from 4 [chan] . The people who joined him have adapted or left. It is not surprising that the cultivation of Holla Forums has no tolerance for those who whine about feelings feminist " , even recently met one of its members to a participant surprise that white supremacism and misogyny are so glorified By the site.

Two years of progressive political recovery

This movement of players video games converted to anti-feminist activism thus becomes a prime target for militants of the hard right in search of a support base. In September 2015, at a meeting of the movement in Paris , the white supremacist Theodore Beale says Vox Day, said: " We are the first for decades we oppose the Social Justice Warriors [derogatory term describing the feminists and LGBT activists ] . I'm right, you may be left, but we're fighting together. You are not alone. "

At his side were Mike Cernovitch, a blogger and male writer, and Milo Yiannopoulos, who will announce his rallying to Donald Trump a few months later. The two men are among those who have rallied the cause of GamerGate and present themselves as their spokespersons. The electoralist recovery process is on - even though the GamerGate initially welcomed being apolitical.

GamerGate, Holla Forums, Alt-Right … Trump's breeding groud for votes is also online (That part doesn't translate properly from French to English)
After Donald Trump victory at the presidential election of the United States, a certain white internet, supremcist, anti-feminist and provocateur knows its glory days.

His inauguration at the precidency of the United states, Friday 20 January at 18pm French hour, is also their victory. Anonymous or famous, noisy or banned, but all provocateur, heinous and laughers (Not sure here) at the same time. Never before since the beginning of the internet the victory of a man at an election has symbolised so much the rise of fringe forces usually the most unknown corners : trolls, extremist, chaos partisans.

They celebrated their victory with drawings of frog drinking champaign on Reddit and Twitter for others, directly in the crowd to hear the first speech of Donald Trump, the day of his election, for others. The last 7 November, a man immortalized the scene with a selfie : Milo Yiannopoulos, editorialiste provocateur of the far right website Breitbart, who has actively helped the republican candidate, an enblematic figure of this new right who made internet its breeding ground, its lair, its stepping stone, its weapon.

Yes it's good.

3/?

Milo Yiannopoulos, who has emerged in two years as a skilled-bearer of anti-feminist video game players, and in 2016 co-authored an article on Breitbart to praise the merits of Alt-Right community. Its multiple provocations and harassment calls, that eventually he claimed to be permanently excluded from Twitter last summer, have not prevented him from becoming one of the neoconservative Web icons, and one of Donald Trump's most popular voice searchers to this fringe of Internet users.

In the autumn, users of Reddit, Twitter and Holla Forums on the one hand, polemicists of extreme right-wing sites like Breitbart or conspiracyists like Infowars on the other, are now relaying massive political thought of extreme - right revisited, anti-political correct, and especially rejuvenated thanks to codes specific to the Web.

The extreme right aesthetic cartoon

Willingly playing a desire to shock as much as to laugh , this bustling community idealizes Donald Trump actually an American action movie hero, devotes video games , diverts Nazi and jihadist iconography and turns a drawing Of green frog, Pepe the Frog, in sulphurous mascot of the Republican candidate.

Hordes of "memes" humorous pictures on recurring motifs are widely disseminated on one of the major forums of the world , Reddit, in the sub-forum "r / the_donald" or via Twitter.

The supremacist movement Alt-Right, which however predates the Internet (it has its origins in the French New Right of the 1970s, which also influenced the Front National ), suddenly finds to surf on a way to modern forms of expression and Incongruous.

French communities in the viewfinder

With the victory of Donald Trump, a certain fringe of Internet anti-feminist, anti-media and provocative thus knew its hour of glory; While the codes of the web served as the Troyes horse to an old white revitalized supremacism.

4/4

However, the Alt-Right movement did not swarm wherever it went. If a fringe of GamerGate has converted to the extreme right, the other has camped on a simple rejection of all the candidates. After the election, on his headquarters on Reddit, and we compared the duel Hillary Clinton -Donald Trump the film Alien vs Predator. Not without delight , however, that traditional media have failed to predict the outcome of the vote or influence.

Impossible to know how these areas could have a material effect on the results of the election. The provocations of these militants have any rhythm case for several months, the US election campaign, and gave new vitality to the ideas long rejected.

The recipe could flourish during the French presidential campaign, especially on the bubbling forum 18-25 of the site Jeuxvidéo.com. It is the closest French-speaking community of 4chan in indiscipline, the taste for provocation, and the publication of racist or sexist messages.

Two men, Jean-Luc Mélenchon and Florian Philippot recently invested space, through videos YouTube formatted for public and winks insider eye. Yet, according to a famous 4chan saying, "The Internet is not your military personal". After the election of Trump, the French political class now knows that with a little seduction, it can become so.

Just read this version, it's more HQ and it's finished.

You mean Trojan

this is probably the beggining of a narrative that is going to connect le pen to the so called alt right to try to discredite her

I know the article was written by a numale feminist but I heard the feminists in France are vastly different from ones in usa,uk, or canada is it true.

It was basically their shoah, they will never, ever forget it.

Gamergate got the Jews where it hurts, right in the money.

Thanks.
(Needs minor corrections, but it´s fine).

it's "s'il" small mistake

The internets is not your miltary personal.

can this be a new meme?

I shouldn't be surprised in the current year.

I can read it a bit, but it's making my head hurt. My French is alright for basic conversation. And having a chat.
My Spanish is fluent. And my native language is English.
What is it about a frog that is offending everyone? It's just a frog.

Fun fact: satan and demons are said to smell of sulphur sulfur for ameriburgers because God threw them into a burning lake.
Sulphur is, in fact, the smell of God and His Divine Retribution.
The word theology (the study of God) comes from the Classical Greek word for sulphur: theion.
Frog journos confirm that Kek is the one true God and Pepe is his prophet

lool, i hope user isn't trying to make out like he knows french. literally copied and pasted all that from google translate. what a try hard faggot.

Thanks user

Do these retards even realize how few people visit these sites compared to the entire fucking voter base?

jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm

They still believe that memes about gassing jews are le edgy shitposting for lulz. They have no idea what's coming. We just need to incept those memes into minds of 10% of population.

alright, the traduction sucks, here is my take on 1st parts, rest will come later

==GamerGate, Holla Forums, Alt-Right… the base of the Trump vote Is also online.
After the victory of Donald Trump, a certain white, supremacist, anti-feminist, and provocative Internet had its hour of glory.==

LE MONDE | 20.01.2017 à 10h12 • Mis à jour le 20.01.2017 à 13h51 | By William Audureau

The Cement of online antifeminism

It's already translated.

and it sucks, it basic google translate

Theology translates into English from the Greek theologia (θεολογία) which derived from Τheos (Θεός), meaning "God," and -logia (-λογία)
and theology would translate literally to something like the word of god (logos- word)

That kike faggot Milo is not even alt-right

Two years or taking back political progressivism

So… we get free retarded French people? Not sure if want…

Eurocucks are peaking and with good reason so they're desperately trying to figure out Trump. Merkel is apparently reading all his books and watching all his shows and anything else she can is very kek worthy.

Mostly, yes. Vocal minorities aren't that vocal compared to the US tho. it's basically the same but imagine it on a small scale. The latest feminist event in France was a protest against the gender pay gap, and barely made it to headlines because as I said, it's the same as the US but on a very small scale.
consider the following, what is happening in the US will happen in France in a near future like everything you burgers have made : TV, Movies, Music, Food, Politics. Everything as been imported so far, we are 10 years behind like a french rapper said in 1996 : "Paris is like the United States except 10 years behind"

weekend, please leave
go do your homework or play outside or something

Far Right aestetic Cartoon

link to

French communities in the cross-sight

Hahaha, no. 18-25 is super tame compared to Holla Forums.

To be fair I blame all the media and people like movieblob and other communist fucks who labeled me (then as far-left/progressive on most issues) a right wing racist misogynist bigot rapist literally murderer just for asking a few fucking questions about why the media is lying to us about shit I diectly involved in and know what they are saying is not true.

And thus I went to middle, and now veer to the right in most issues. GG, media, GG. You created your own monster, but you didn't manage to defeat it.

What is he talking there is a huge left wing minority on this site and it has only grown with the years.

You must have being going back.