Afghan Immigrant Attacks Police with Hammer! (Violent)

youtube.com/watch?v=D68rl7kmqOg - More information in the description about the incident. Shocking and viewer discretion is advised for people yet to have seen this shocking episode of violence from a peace-loving Muslim.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w8lZa
archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shitskin cut a woman's head off in Holland so instead of sending his faggot ass back to the desert they send him to Britain? This shit is getting old. Real fucking quick.

Female police officers, just what we need. Shits herself and starts screaming like a little girl when the taser fails.

W-why didn't they let the dog loose?
Jesus Christ bongistian.

Never mind that, that's expected. What's got me knackered is the three grown ass 'male' police officers who turned tail and pissbolted when he shrugged off the cables.

I hope some salty section chief is currently glaring silently at his entire branch while this is on repeat behind him, that was effete as fuck.

Notice the situational awareness of both male police officers to get out of that closed in space as soon as they recognize the taser had failed. Both actually turn their heads away from the assailant so they can effectively navigate out through the narrow corridor which appears to be the only exit. I don't see anything wrong with pulling back to gain a tactical advantage.

Meanwhile, the hatchet-wound with the camera forgot she wasn't watching an episode of Cops at home on the telly and backed herself into a wall and was immediately cornered by Mohammer.

Woman k-9 officer.

webm or embed plox.

2 full grown men and a woman carrying a dog on a leash, armed with 2 tasers, 3 batons, at least one can of pepperspray, and a german shepards theeth STILL cant bring one shitskin down the moment he gets out of the shed.

The men FLED the moment the tasers failed, and the woman went into a screamo-frenzy.
Why didnt they just unleash the dog? why didnt they bumrush him with a flurry of battonswings?

You know what? FUCK OFF brittania! You have lost EVERY sense of pride you thought you ever had.
I wont use any amount of brainpower when the news about your suffering hits my ears anymore.
When the people that serve to protect - people that signed up themself to APPLY BRUTAL FORCE when necessary to protect the innocent FAIL to apply said force they have signed up for, you have lost everything.
FUCK OFF Brittania, Fuck off and die already.

Women shouldn't be in the police, today a video has come out of one tazing a nigger in the face.
Not just any nigger mind, only the nigger in charge of race relations for the local "community".
Now we got to put up with fucking #blmuk.

So that the poor dogo wouldn't get hammered.

I have more empathy for that dog than the retarded police, that government or the shitskin

it's a beast, it can take it

This. I've been on the same trip for a while. I used to admire the British, after that faded, I spoke out against the D&C against them when Rotherham and the like broke- but every time I look at history or The Current Year, Brits are fucking shit up. Not intentionally sometimes, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Treat yourself and listen to any British man in anything ever, its's always "I'm not violent, I like to be at home, I like to be effeminate". Seriously, check it out.
EVEN THE GUY WHO PLAYED BANE SAID HE WANTED TO BE SEEN AS A EFFEMINATE, MODERN MAN OF LONDON.
The Harris posting from brit/pol/ was the final straw. If I ever meet a British Holla Forumslack or even one close to it, I'm going to bash your fucking head in.
You British faggots do NOT deserve to live. None of you.

Sure you will, keyboard warrior.

This is why I carry a spoon at all times.

Tasers are complete shit, there are plenty of videos where people fight through the taser and these are people that aren't wearing a leather vest (like the Afghan) and aren't on drugs.

Guns aren't allowed in Bongistan? Cool, that's why pics related exist.

Probably because they know full well that if they baton the guy or release the hound on him, they'd get the slammer because he's a muslim and they didn't check their privilege hard enough.

I must admit you sound quite scary. I'm really quite worried.

Hahaha those cops are pussies. Even the dog I was hoping they put on Mohammad seems to have been a bitch no pun intended. Three of them running away from THAT guy? Because had a hammer? I've faced mutliple guys with all kinds of weapons and nothing for myself. They had vests and batons.

Many departments aren’t cleared to carry Tasers/ mace let alone beanbag shooters. Britain refuses to acknowledge the threat level from non-natives and this put’s it’s officers at serious risk. Immigration officers for example can only carry batons.

so because the good goy government agents worry about being PC rather than be arrested for wrongthink, that makes every briton culpable and gives you reason to act like a pikey? promptly commit suicide, as you are already braindead

Selective recruitment in action, you are not the type of person they would hire into the force. A young blonde woman who shrieks a lot and two men who dart off at the sign of danger are.

Why are bong police such a fucking joke? Every time it's the UK. This mud would've been shot dead immediately in the USA, the least they could do is let that dog go to town on him. Why even bother being a cop if you can't even get people to obey the law?

Complete madness.

Not just the US, any country except the UK.

Recruitment that favours the weak/ diverse
A lack of the means of self-defense (give a 5 foot four woman a batton and put her up against a pair of 6 foot five lads with crow bars, what happens?)
A full knowledge that they WILL be held accountable and punished if they hurt a violent criminal

brit cops are faggots, we know this already

Gas yourself.

At least she didn't run away like the "men" did.

Webbum related.

My country released an islamic psycho who decapitated a woman after only 8 years in prison.

And people in this thread are shitting on Britain, who gave him life.

By the by, has it occurred to anyone that this is what (((they))) are aiming at with Trayvon and all the other dead black idiots, BLM, etc? They want to turn our police into this.

Jesus, more graphic than anticipated.
A scene every woman should be made to watch before being allowed to talk about gun control and/or equality.

To be fair he probably deserved a tasing for something.

Why do you think women aren't allowed in combat roles?

*in the military.

Exactly that.

And yet, this is what they show women.

What is this from? Can't be real? Too well filmed.

You brits are a fucking joke.

Honestly whenever a female athlete or fighter is mentioned I always like to remind people that your average uncucked male could rip through 99.9% of them just on physiology alone.

Even girls who jack themselves up with gear they don't have the same bone structure as a man it's completely silly to even compare the two.

It's absolutely not real, but it still makes for a good example. I do not have the source, sadly.

see

It is excellent. That along with OP's video is why women do not belong in men's fields. Your vid is what is going to happen to a lot of (((empowered))) officers in Europe in the next few years.

I say this every time someone rips on the EU;

Yes. They are a joke. But put yourself in their shoes. You are a white man in Britain, Sweden, Germany, France. You have been raised, nearly from birth, to believe that empowering or standing up for yourself in any way, shape or form is the ultimate evil in the world. You have been raised to believe that self-defense itself is evil.

You would be no different, and neither would I. We are simply lucky sperm, born in a country where we have a chance.

Riot (2012)

Basically appears to be a chav Brit hooligan's fantasy flick.

Indeed.
But then, they've been trying to convince women that they were men for going on 30 years at this point.

HAHAHAHA, seriously?!
6 men and a cabbage could have taken Shitain- mudslimes and jews just beat everyone to it.

Aww, are you mad because I called Bane out for being another worthless fuck from "Sweden 2: Die With Dignity For ZOG"?
qq more.

I swear you show up in every thread even close to being about Britain and do your usual posts.

I guarantee they'd find something to charge you with for using that. Just don't get caught.

sure is D&C itt

Regardless, it is pretty pathetic of those police people and are not above criticism.

That's exactly right. Cops in Britain, Sweden (not so much Germany but it's changing fast) are basically just glorified social workers, with all that implies. The main effect is that since they're demasculinated and cowardly, they don't go after shitskins, but law-abiding white people make easy targets for the heavy hand of the law. Basically like how police functioned in communist countries.

Now you can say what you want about germany, but at least german police officers would've grabbed their guns and shot a sandnigger like that in self defense. The United Cuckdom is THE truly most cucked place on this earth.
This is what you britbongs deserve for fighting Hitler instead of joining him!

BRITAIN IS PRETTY FUCKING PATHETIC. I REALLY REALLY WISH I COULD FEEL BAD FOR THEM BUT WHEN THEIR ULTIMATE FORM OF SHOWING THEIR DISCONTENT BREXIT) AMOUNTS TO NOTHING BUT AN ULTIMATUM BACKED UP WITH THE THREAT OF POUTY FACES THAT ULTIMATELY GETS FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES IGNORED EVEN THE MOST "BASED" OF BRITS ACCOMPLISH FUCKING JACK SHIT.

This is from some movie, but accurate anyway. Female cops are nothing more but a free rape for every criminal.

You've seen a german in your lifetime now have you?

Good point, the real ones died in WW2.

hes probably never seen a real spic either.

So did you brits.
Brits went extinct for your jewish masters.
Germany at least isn't as cucked as you britbongs are.
Our police is at least armed and will kick your ass or shoot you if you dare to attack them.
You girly brits are doomed.

There are actually quite a few dark haired, dark skinned (for a white guy) German people.

… I'm not British, you fucking retard. Good try, though. Have your vaunted German police done anything to stop the taharrush yet, or are they still just watching?

like seriously ?

archive.is/w8lZa
They casually shot a drug dealer for running away a few years ago.

Same reason the military hasn't ousted Merkel - like you said, they're corrupt. They're worthless, guns or no.

There are more private people than police.
Step 1: Beat up all the policemen who are cucked.
Step 2: There are more policemen than police chiefs, judges and mayors. Beat up all the higher ups.
Step 3: There are more police chiefs, mayors and judges than, etc, you get the idea.

All deserve a good thrashing, starting at the police force.
If you are a private person, beat up your nearest policeman.

The worst problem we have in europe right now is the following:
The state fears foreigners more than the natives.

Waltz into the nearest police station and beat up all the cops you can while telling them why you are doing it.

There are not enough police to arrest you all, There is not enough space in jail to arrest you all.

Thrash your police until they piss underneath themselves.
Thrash them good.
They need a good hiding.
Just drag them out on the street and trash them thoroughly.
Nothing lethal, nothing too harmful, just painful and humiliating.
Do this for a week.
What do you have to lose? Nothing.

Police aren't afraid to use deadly force against whites. They only get punished for doing it to shitskins.

This is meant for the police.
If you are getting sick being thrashed by the population, beat up your higher ups, if you fear their sanctions and fines.

Get into a police van visit your higher up of choice at their home at night and beat the shit out of them.
Do this until they change. If they get bodyguards, find out who the bodyguards are and beat up the bodyguards.

Just beat everybody up until they come to their senses.

Likewise. If you are a mayor or a judge who gets tired of getting beaten up by the police but feel like you cannot do anything because of your puppetmaster? Beat up the puppetmaster.

I know.
That's why they need a good thrashing.
They get beaten up until they apply themselves to their jobs properly.

Doesn't matter if the police gets into trouble from higher ups.
You beat up the police until they do their job to your satisfaction.

And, I know, this seems impossible, ludicrous, etc.

But nothing is keeping anyone from doing this except their own sense of "this is not gonna work", but it will.
You have agency and the power to shape your environment.

And when the military is brought in to restore order?

They cannot arrest everyone. They need the people to work and pay taxes.

IF the military rolls in, you go home.
When the military leaves, you come back to beat the shit out of the police with switches and belts.

They have to patrol. You can get the upper hand.
They need correction.
What else will happen?
You think they will magically reform?
Even Hitler said: Germany, help yourself. A new state won't be falling from the sky.

And Germany did help itself.
People died for it.
You don't even have to die for any of this. But they need a good hiding. They are in a trance. They really are.
They are zombies, they're not even real policemen. Look how easily routed they were.

They need a strong hand to guide them back into sanity.

those aren't germans, those are the soul product of the berlin rape, these are half breeds with slav genes.

hi moshe

If you need inspiration.

Look at the bright side. If THAT's the power projction of the state then nationalist movements can usurp them overnight.

More like turkic genes.

Stop perpetuating the slav-rape propaganda, it was deep siberian altaics that did it.

t. not even a Slav

On vacation in London
Watching Demolition Man in hotel room
Horrible pussy world, everyone is a pacifist faggot
Watch unarmed cops try to negotiate with a knife wielding nigger maniac
Realize I haven't paid for my TV license and I had just been looking out the window

The rape gang is white instead of muslim. Of course it's fake.

Don't mean to be a dick about it but it's their own fault. Why not use a gun?
Why not use the dog? Are the coos that cucked that they refuse to go all out on the religion of peace?

I would have given him to the count of 10 then send in the dog when I got to 3

Being a cop is basically a suicide job.

Jesus Christ Europe is full of pussies. Those cops ran from a hammer and left the girls alone haha

It's like watching a wildlife documentary without narration.

Do you want me to tell you why they didn't beat the shit out of that fucking cockroach? Because of the law.
The law now works against police officers and their is a very fine line between what is and isn't a "legal use of force", because at the end of the day when they hand in their reports of the incident, their section cheif and a fucking faggot civil or humanitary lawer will come in, look at the chest cam footage and declare that they could have talk the man out of his aggressive and violent state; that the use of force by PC Bob was unnecessary and unlawful, so he's now going to prison for police brutality.
Just like the navy, thr police are getting fucked left and right by these parasite "muh hoomun beans" laywers making it ten times harder for the cops to do their jobs.
Also
Normally I'd ask for a time and place and so long as we have a pint afterwards, but considering the state of thing we'd probably get arrested for inciting violence, hate speech, orgamised crime/premeditated act of violence, disturbing the peace, abh || gbh and being intoxicated.

Yea they're called refugees.

Well, what can they do? The attacker with only a hammer is better equipped than them and they're not allowed to do anything because that'd be 'police brutality'. It's the same thing here in Germany, maybe not as cucked, yet, compared to the British police but it's pretty fucking bad. Pretty much whenever a weapon comes into play, the police are facing an investigation.

Thanks for the webm, based user.

Really sad how much of a bunch of pussies they have to be instead of all jumping him and stomping him into submission, Rodney King style.

Why was he beaten up for?

Being a fat, worthless piece of shit. The incident that sparked this in the movie was that he snuck a jelly donut into his barracks, leading to his platoon being punished.

you dont really think that anybody can miss so badly on accident, do you ?

More than that too. There were multiple occasions where "Private Pyle" performed inadequately, leading to both the embarrassment and punishment of the platoon. His drill was sloppy, his physical training was subpar, his bunk was disheveled, attire in a poor state, and he was caught not only with contraband, but it was found in an unlocked footlocker.

He was a grade A fuck up. still felt a bit sorry for him. He should have just joined the army

The only things that keep me from writing off Europe are Brexit and the user who said he told Trump at a rally that he's the only one who can save Europe and he apparently responded with "I know".

Source? That's fucking incredible if true.

He then proceeded to stage a beta uprising, shoot the drill instructor and then an hero.

DAILY REMINDER

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY >>/CHRISTIAN/ WITH THE INTENT TO "CONVERT US TO CHRISTIANITY"

archive.is/F5piE
web.archive.org/web/20170107053047/https://8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html
8ch.net/christian/res/351929.html

1. They are coming from >>/christian/ with the intent to convert us. Several threads have been made with this intent in mind and iirc logs as well.
2. They use a small number of easily refuted talking points (A. Jesus is not a Jew, B. Christianity is racist/nationalist!, C. pagans are degenerate/leftist, D. christianity is european culture, E. Kekism/Mememagic isnt real/satanism)
3. They have a very small number of material and memes at their disposal and the vast majority of academeia and history proves them wrong at every point.
4. They make hit-and-run shilling attacks trying to weaken the boards resolve and slowly chip away at our beliefs trying to shift our core ideas. When they lose/are exposed, they run and have a mod delete the thread.
5. A moderator/janitor is on their side on both 4cuck and 8pol, deleting threads of anti-chriatianity and pro-paganism/kekism.
6. Most likely this is originates from Holla Forumsgoons/jidf/ with the attempt to take over and de-radicalize us. Leading to the jewish plan of a war of Christians vs Muslims.