Weev: a case study in how far the mighty have fallen

Pic related:

I first heard of weev like 5-6 years ago sometime after chanology. I read an interview with him, and I believe his exact words introducing him were, "I hack, I ruin, I make piles of money, I make people afraid for their lives."

Fair enough, and some of his ideas made sense, and he got street cred for going to prison and working with tor ekeland and supporting a freer computing world environment, but pic related takes the cake.

Two years ago he wanted to create a hedge fund based on shorting company stocks that don't implement sound network security policies, buying zero days from hackers and publishing them, An odd strategy but would be a perfectly legit trading strategy in the meantime. It's been 2 years? Where is it? Where is Tro LLC? Why hasn't he even set up a investment account through a shell company or something to some foreign bank or. something?

Fucking look at him now, a consummate Mr. Nazi big shot. Where is his money, where is any discipline in bringing his material situation to a higher standard? IF he wasn't such a loudmouth idiot, he wouldn't have gone to prison for his actions, for subverting his political and social betters leading the tech companies like he wanted to be.

Fuck him for leading the anons astray, and all of you too for believing him.

Pic is real, screenshotted his gab.ai. Burn your idols, you pagans.

Other urls found in this thread:

storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prison is a bitch

mkultra is a bitch

AFAIK his money and success was deranged fantasy. That's what his parents said, anyway, and I tend to believe them.

Weev is a little fucked up. I don't think he's a jew, and I believe he means what he says, but the man is … unstable. I kinda like the guy. He's done a lot of cool things and I balance that against unsubstantiated allegations…and he wins in that equation.

I wish him all the best.

If somebody wants to tell me why he shouldn't be trusted, I'm all ears.

Someone tell me the tale of weev again, he sounds familiar.

You mean the faggot who has told me twice in two separate threads on this board that he supports social justice?

You killed a thread to shit on a stranger who does entertaining stuff, why? Because he's having financial difficulties?

You're worthless, OP. Kill yourself.

Not an argument. weevcuck

Weev makes me laugh, OP can't even create an entertaining thread. storify.com/weev/a-small-experiment-in

His name is Auernheimer, he admitted to being a kike on his own twitter, he looks like a kike and you don't think he's jewish? What the fuck, user?

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

OP IS A FAGGOT
P

I
S

A

F
A
G
G
O
T

I talked to him here and he said he wasn't jewish. He has a german last name, sure, but I have never seen any proofs that were solid enough to convince me.
What jewy stuff has he done? I know the interesting stuff he's done.

He's mostly only been funny at times due to being a decent boogeyman for people that actually care about whether or not someone is labeled a white supreemist.

I can't actually think of anything he's done other than act as a boogeyman. There was the printer thing, but that involves just accessing some printers that likely have all their access information freely available over the internet for the benefit of students.

There's a few people kinda like this who seem to pop up and only get special attention because they've been willing to be quite public with having some particular persona for a long while. There's plenty user people that do massively better trolling/hacking yet all we know of them is their work rather than their identity because they weren't incredibly vain. Weev can't even cash in on his attention whoring which makes it more curious why he even bothers with it.

I can't argue with most of this, but what he did for the Daily Stormer, by all the accounts I've seen, was really involved work.
I think he genuinely has a few beers short of a six pack…I don't get why people hate on him so much. Crazy people gonna crazy.

This is a better topic than the faggot TRS spam all over this website.

Bump.

Forget his last name, take one look at him and what does your gut instict say? Mine says he is a JEW.

Don't allow the fact that he pulls some amusing stunts to cloud your judgement.

Weev was making up horseshit from day one. I mean he's like those 14 year olds who go to various chatrooms and claim they're actually marines who served in Vietnam kind of shit, except this guy carried this fabulating over to his adulthood, first he claimed to be a Christian Identitarian, then a Mormon, then a Norse pagan, claimed he was German, then Norse, then Jewish, then Slavic-Wendish, he pretty much makes shit up on the go. I'm not exactly sure if it's the result of his Jewish genes or a drug-induced schizophrenia.

And that shit about him being Jewish is indeed true. Words of his own mother:
His mother was basically an ultra liberal nutjob who adopted two nigger kids and raised him as his siblings and he went completely bonkers from it and started doing drugs and acting like a natsoc out of resentment despite being a jew. I even kinda feel sorry for the guy because he's the result of his insane mom, but he is definitely a jew and completely crazy on top of it.

According to the WN Dennis Fetcho weev harrassed and trolled him for months to come for no reason other than lulz and he's also convinced weev's a jew. So make your own judgement.

Ask him to run his own photo through the neural network he's training.

I found this OS a bit crappy, the mouse kept glitching for some reason.
I think I'm doing it wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just reinstall maybe you had a driver problem.

What a waste of perfect digits.
God is dead, and you have killed him!

Just because you were an idiot that followed Weev doesn't mean most were.

Weev has not been assassinated yet because he receives ample protection from the FBI (he's an agent of theirs). He's a mischling btw.

I love it when spergs who don't know shit pretend to be an authority on anything.
AYY

weev's nuts but he's good people

And you confirmed it was weev how exactly?

I am generally of the same opinion, fellow torfag.

OP is Weev trolling you lmao
Didn't none of you notice the cuckchan /r9k/ tab open and Weev mentioning the term NEETBUX
You guys are becoming dull
OR
OP is just a normie trash and happened to google the word NEETBUX.

You see OP, those of us that are successful and do things irl aren't loudmouths that tell everybody they are uber hacker Nazis that went to prison. It's called shooting yourself in the foot.

I put in too much effort into my Ivy League graduate/undergrad education to go around telling people irl that I will ruin their lives for fun and showing off my cool new prison tats or whatever Weev does.

By being an exiled uber hacker in a shithole like Ukraine, he has essentially eliminated himself from being a productive white and has limited his potential to possibly hacking some useless targets and possibly inspiring other people to take up white nationalism. Hopefully the people he inspires are a lot smarter than he is, otherwise they too, are in trouble.

Weev engages in e-celeb faggotry at its worst. He's used to people fawning over him over him due to his reputation of be some popular troll, but people are now noticing more that there wasn't really anything to him since he's all talk.

Like in the past you could believe him and think he's making money doing IT work online to get by, but it's gotten more obvious that he just lives like a hobo which isn't really respectable.

Worst of all, he's gotten boring.

Modern philosophers like Kantbot contribute much more to society by speaking on the subject of realizing German idealism and explaining how we should improve our content than someone like Weev.

Drivers fucked

Like his JEWISH mother once told us (because we were harrassing the shit out of the family) he's a schizophrenic who deals with it by using illegal drugs. He reads a book while high then makes a Jewtube video about how smart he is by repeating a couple of points from it.

He's a filthy little kike loser. As you can see, he has no money and never did.