Current Year +2 Webm Thread

Other thread just hit bump limit. Post your best (or worst) videos here. Btw, does anyone have that video of the Brazilian shoot out between two spics on motorcycles and the off duty cop?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hrsj4
vocaroo.com/i/s0e6io6OgIU1
morebigviolence.com/ugandan-culture-serious-raping/
fnordware.com/WebM/
archive.org/details/HyperNormalisation
vid.me/eBUz
youtu.be/5LU-Tyj2GMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm done for now

checking those divine trips

It's Current Year +1 you retard. Current Year was 2015 because Trump was elected. What special happened in 2014 to make it Current Year in your mind? It was an awful year

Will this meme ever end Oathfag?

maga :DD

It;s 2017, dummy.

chinkposter detected

I want sauce on the "go back to Auschwitz"

Tribesmen in the Amazon react to images of our world

Not one, but TWO new E;R vids in one day!

I really liked that vid tbh

Not as dumb as niggers

I like these guys. Good video.

Good webm.
I suppose cultural relativism is real.
But in order or a culture to exist, it has to assume its cultural standards are objective.
Otherwise anything goes in that culture, and it will be overrun.

checked

Deus Ex - My first real red pill…

Hollywood is owned by Jews so what?

So free shekels and endless kike propaganda.

nice

If only they knew.

Tears user. Just tears.

Gas yourself

never seen it posted so i exported it myself

It's fleeting, fading away from me now… I long for those days oncemore…

It's not fair. ;-;

Heres a fresh webm

he's on a netflix show - Shooter
archive.is/hrsj4

How can you tell it's the same guy? A lot of people look like that.

Just found this. The whole channel is similar autistic crap.

Did you make this?

If you download a non-DASH format he doesn't get any.
If you open the video page only long enough to click dislike he doesn't either.

we destroyed the greatest white nation to have ever existed. we destroyed our people. goddamn it Holla Forums

tbh we didnt end the Roman Republic lad

carry on lad

I wish

I can only muster things like webm related

Damn post modern artists.

wtf????? I always ignored pizza threads cause I find them too overwhelming and confusing….this is so fucked

Trying to find webm where one of the scenes had about 30-40 chained people being thrown off a ship to drown. The scene lasted about 4-6 seconds and the overall theme of the webm was purge the unclean. I think the music was quite heavy too if that helps.

See? Nobody cares.

OC coming through.

Fuck off lad

THE WORLD YOU FOUGHT FOR

song sauce?

I very much do hope that these gentlemen are able to sustain their culture for many generations to come, just as I hope all of us here can help get our own countries back on track to being pro nationalist.

what is the name of this song? Is it somehow related to Savitri Devi, or just some gupta song?

So what is this?
Victory march through the streets of Nanking?
Did they actually do this sort of shit?

Whatever…good beat though.

Re-requesting a video to be made with this audio
vocaroo.com/i/s0e6io6OgIU1

Source on the song, please? I have been looking hard with no merit to show.

Your wish is an order OP
t. huezillian

Will the Simpsons ever be great again?

didn't you see their trump episode? They will never be great again.

I seriously doubt the simpsons will be good anytime soon.

based jappo is a world national hero after that stab

lord have mercy there isn't even any comedic timing

i don't even care if it's blatantly biased just make it funny for god's sake

Nice

No need to make it funny they just want to get the leftiest who believe all that crap to feel "safe" so they keep watching and paying

City of Life and Death. Now slay some chinks to the beat.

Jordan Peterson On Suffering, Resentment, and the uselessness of Universities in 2016

What is even going on there??

autism.

I would eat leftist scum too, if it makes you feel any better.

that was awful

𝕬𝖛𝖊 𝕰𝖚𝖗𝖔𝖕𝖆

Hitler's normal speaking voice. It isn't high pitched, it's actually deep and sounds strong.

Dont know how to cap this but this belongs here: morebigviolence.com/ugandan-culture-serious-raping/

facebook allowing anti trump propaganda.

Careful there, comedy and satire is nothing but a shield to protect one from criticism.

someone here new to Adobe Premiere?

lol
yep… just got it. Not sure what anything does yet just messing around atm.

must be a older version, because as far as I know they are not automatically named Sequence_whatever anymore. Also if you want webm support, you can get it here fnordware.com/WebM/

SHADILAY

check em

Jesus…

Gonna write up a thing on how to use youtube-dl and ffmpeg to make webms.

Can we use code blocks on here?

This is a test code block

ayyy ok. This is gonna assume you guys are using Windows.

First, download the "Windows exe" for youtube-dl here: https ://rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html

Throw it in a folder and then download ffmpeg here: https ://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/

Go into the .zip file you downloaded, into the "bin" folder and extract the three .exe's into the same folder as youtube-dl.exe.

Now time to make the scripts. Copy each of these into a text file and then save them as a batch file.

@echo offset path=C:\Users\Matt\Documents\IT Programs\Youtube-dlecho =====================================echo.echo Youtube-dl options:echo.echo 1 - Download videoecho 2 - Download audioecho 0 - Exitecho.set /p option1="Option: "echo =====================================echo.goto 0%option1%:01echo.echo 1 - Download a single videoecho 2 - Download a playlistecho 0 - Exitecho.set /p option2=" Option: "echo =====================================echo.goto 1%option2%:02echo.echo 1 - Download a single video's audioecho 2 - Download a playlist's audioecho 0 - Exitecho.set /p option3=" Option: "echo =====================================echo.goto 2%option3%:11set videoname=%%(title)s.%%(ext)sset /p url="URL of video: "youtube-dl -o "%path%\%videoname%" %url%goto end:12set videoname=%%(playlist)s\%%(title)s.%%(ext)sset /p url="URL of playlist: "youtube-dl -o "%path%\%videoname%" --yes-playlist %url%goto end:21set videoname=%%(title)s.%%(ext)sset /p url="URL of video: "youtube-dl -o "%path%\%videoname%" -x --audio-format mp3 --audio-quality 0 %url%goto end:22set videoname=%%(playlist)s\%%(title)s.%%(ext)sset /p url="URL of playlist: "youtube-dl -o "%path%\%videoname%" --yes-playlist -x --audio-format mp3 --audio-quality 0 %url%goto end:endecho =====================================echo.echo Download complete.:00pause

Once both of these are saved as batch files, throw them into the same folder as the .exe's and label the first script something like "youtube-dl" and this second one as "ffmpeg converter".

The youtube-dl script will download any video from youtube as a .webm. The ffmpeg script can be used to change the quality and filetype of the video file.

If you want to get any fancier, start up the command line and open google.

Have fun, friendos.

@echo off:1echo.echo =====================================echo.echo ffmpeg options:echo.echo 1 - .mp4 to .webmecho 2 - .webm to .mp4echo 0 - Exitecho.set /p mode="Option: "echo =====================================echo.set bitrate=1.2set constquality=7set size=640:360goto 0%mode%:01echo To convert from .mp4 to .webm formats, enter the following:set /p input="Input file name: "set /p output="Output file name: "echo =====================================echo.goto 010:02echo To convert from .webm to .mp4 formats, enter the following:set /p input="Input file name: "set /p output="Output file name: "echo =====================================echo.goto 020:010echo Settingsecho ---------echo Input: %input%echo Output: %output%echo Bitrate: %bitrate%Mecho CRF: %constquality%echo Scale: %size%echo.echo 1 - Begin encodingecho 2 - Begin encoding and strip audioecho 3 - Advanced optionsecho 0 - Quitecho.set /p option1="Option: "echo =====================================echo.goto 0%option1%1:011ffmpeg -i %input% -vf scale=%size% -c:v libvpx -crf %constquality% -b:v %bitrate%M -c:a libvorbis %output%echo =====================================echo.goto end:021ffmpeg -i %input% -vf scale=%size% -c:v libvpx -crf %constquality% -b:v %bitrate%M -c:a libvorbis %output%ffmpeg -i %output% -vcodec copy -an NoSound_%output%echo =====================================echo.goto end:031set /p bitrate="Bitrate in megabytes: "set /p constquality="CRF quality: "set /p size="Set scaling: "echo =====================================echo.goto 010:020echo Settingsecho ---------echo Input: %input%echo Output: %output%echo Bitrate: %bitrate%Mecho CRF: %constquality%echo Scale: %size%echo.echo 1 - Begin encodingecho 2 - Begin encoding and strip audioecho 3 - Advanced optionsecho 0 - Quitecho.set /p option1="Option: "echo =====================================echo.goto 0%option1%2:012ffmpeg -i %input% -vf scale=%size% -crf %constquality% -b:v %bitrate%M %output%echo =====================================echo.goto end:022ffmpeg -i %input% -vf scale=%size% -crf %constquality% -b:v %bitrate%M %output%ffmpeg -i %output% -vcodec copy -an NoSound_%output%echo =====================================echo.goto end:032set /p bitrate="Bitrate in megabytes: "set /p constquality="CRF quality: "set /p size="Set scaling: "echo =====================================echo.goto 020:endecho Converting finished.goto 1:00:002:001pauseexit

How would that even be possible?

whoever made the hall of the trumpenking webms needs to do a giant master one

Whats the documentary for this?

I have an even better one

cannon d

That's Adam Curtis, very likely it's this documentary but I cannot confirm
archive.org/details/HyperNormalisation
does anybody know if it worth watching?

you need to leave.

Kek that guy looks like Mario

echo what is the video's url?read URLyoutube-dl -f 43 $URL

forgot the
#/bin/bash

Does anyone know what music this is (the one at the end)?

…. this is one of the best webms ive ever seen .. maybe the best video ive ever seewn in my life

they are talking hungarian

where is this from?

vid.me/eBUz - Democratic party hidden history.
Someone please webm it.

ty

Does anyone have that webm of the girl going berserk in a starbucks about like flint's water and some other shit and then at the end it's "Was it a vanilla or a caramel"

Where is that webm, that's hilarious.

context?

OK, what's that from?

is that nicki hunter? this has to be a skit, no way would they let this out if it was for real.

damn that bitch is ugly

Sauce on the music?

Man, i'm glad CN has some quality left, since now it's shit like Power Puff girls twerking or other garbage

I don't like gooks or japan but you have to hand it to that dude who killed that commie. Communism harms so many people and that slant eyed punk did the right thing by taking out one of the marxist puppetmasters before it got too bad in a country in shambles after its destruction. If only someone killed FDR and Americans weren't fat loser cucks we could have killed all the jew commies in the education system 70 years ago.

Well, no one really likes commies
not even commies like commies

Boku no Hero Academia.

AbsolutelyAbstractDisgusting.bmp
Her left breast is just a mass of stretch marks or what?

fake tits do that

did he die?

Is this actually real?!?

Bit and pieces in Deus Ex talk about real world conspiracies. Shocking, I know.

disgusting

I love the Spengler youtube channel. Wish they would make more videos its been years now.

Where can I find more from this guy?

This was amazing to watch. Better editing than MSM propaganda.

gas the kikes

Krummavisur

No, I think he was patched up by Brazil's world renowned doctors.

Spicy.

I'd use the music/flag as an intro, cut/fade visually to the meme while quieting down the music. Then bring back the music and cut/fade back to the intro flag.
Kind of a 'meanwhile in the Soviet Union' thing.

I listened to this on repeat over and over again. I'd heard this speech before, but after a few years of Holla Forums it's incredible, knowing exactly what he's talking about, and just to think what he knew that we didn't. He was gonna blow the lid off the whole goddamn thing. Holy shit. Sometimes it's mind-blowing to think how powerful the forces at play here are. I wonder how the timeline where JFK wasn't shot went. I can't wait for what's been done in the dark to be brought to the light. Praise Kek, SHADILAY.
DEATH TO SATAN

Also

Fresh OC

appropriate doubles my friend.

Loving these memes.

/r/ the Trump rap battle segment

youtu.be/5LU-Tyj2GMg

The proud red banners no longer snap in the wind.

Damn to much feel.

hits you right in the feels and hard….. damn it we are living in a future that went horribly wrong.

I really pity these whores they are fucked