Australian police cover up and deny attack is terrorism nor linked to Islam

3 people left dead. Even though he screamed "Allahu Akbar" people heard. Dismissing it as a drug and mental illness related thing, saying the guy had those issues in the past. When it was clear he was of Middle East or Lebanese-Muslim descent.

You think Sweden is bad but its even worse here in Australia. Not only do they try to dismiss links to Islam, but also try to claim those attacks are not terrorist acts at all or try not to report them:

jihadwatch.org/2017/01

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2017/01/australia-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-plows-car-into-pedestrians-cops-say-not-terror-related
police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=11933
youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8JTFxc2Xg&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/30/multiculturalism-australia-more-valuable-mining-turnbull
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/23/malcolm-turnbull-multiculturalism-and-tolerance-will-combat-terrorism
twitter.com/vanbadham/status/822581165404123137
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the link to the article itself with all the proof on it: jihadwatch.org/2017/01/australia-muslim-screaming-allahu-akbar-plows-car-into-pedestrians-cops-say-not-terror-related

We really need to build up a news network of sorts to clearly underline this galling hypocrisy.

It'll happen soon.

pure coincidence. just during the Aussie Open.

Update: "The suspect was captured and named as 26 year old Dimitrious Gargasoulas.

Melbourne Police were desperate to snuff out any suggestion of “terrorism”. In a statement to the Press a Police spokesman twice said “this is not a CT incident”, he didn’t explain what “CT” might be.

The Melbourne-Sun newspaper published this insightful comment from the Police; “Police are unclear of the man’s motives but are certain it was not a terror event”

VICTORIA POLICE CENSORING THE MEDIA

FILE A COMPLAINT TO VIC POLICE

police.vic.gov.au/content.asp?Document_ID=11933

Wir sind das Volk!

THIS GUY IS AN ISRAELI

how do you know?
are you a kike yourself?

also, a Lebbo would have used his fucking Subaru WRX.

A Greek Muslim Israeli?

Apparently there is a video of the terrorist doing doughnuts and you could hear him yelling allah ackbar. Does anybody have a copy or link to that video?

Good thing somebody saved a copy of the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8JTFxc2Xg&t=0s

Is this it? You can almost here an "al" and a bit of "bar" but cannot hear the full "allah ackbar" because it is too far away. If anybody has better recordings, please post.

can't hear shit over that wind noise but those are some pretty piss poor donuts

Among the 3 dead also apparently he killed a baby in a carriage.

There is something else going on here. The front of Flinders street station is full of derros & druggies, its a hotspot for unsavory types to hang out. There is also a controversial 'homeless' camp 100meters further down the road from Flinders street station. Druggies make $200+ a day panhandling here and drugs are for sale at the front of the station.
The homeless 'blonde girl' is clearly seen in the greek madman video.
The 'Greek madman' in the car also seems familiar with the people at the station, 2 unidentified men produce a bat and attack the car, meanwhile 3 unmarked cop cars sit idly by.
If you watch closely 2 groups of people seem to 'run at each other', (one from Flinders st station and one from Federation square) after the car speeds off.
This sort off looks like some kind of show of strength. I think this was the Greeks intent, he is there to intimidate, but then he flips out and snackbars it down Burke st.
The whole incident is very suspect. Perhaps turf war related.

Good, fuck that cunt.

Why didn't the coppers stop him at Flinders street? Instead they let him further into the city, (Burke st).
It seems perfectly logical that the closer someone like this 'ice head' gets to a populated area and the more densely populated that area the more resolve the police would have to stop him.

Eg:
Maybe coppers don't need to shoot to kill on some random rural road in bumfuck nowhere but surly the fucking CBD is a different story.

This is why it all looks so bloody suspect. Are the Victorian police the 'feels police', 'the de-escalation police' or are they the 'police police', you know the ones who protect us and stop criminals.

The more they do this, the more The People realise what's going on, like anywhere else.
Stay strong our railway/prison descendants. Ye Mad Bastards.

I heard that the officers in pursuit called in multiple times requesting permission to run him off the road, but were denied. Can't provide a citation for that, was reported on Sky News last night though.

I see the logic in your rationalisation, but I think the truth is much simpler. He was a kebab, with kebab religious views. Due to his kebab religion, but most likely shithouse understanding there of (and please don't think that I am defending him, or worse still, islam at all), he decided to get in his car after smoking ice for a number of days and thought he could be a hero.
He had been bailed out of prison quite recently apparently and most likely was high as all fuck on ice, as most shit-head lebbos with VS Commodores are.
The only positive I can see in this situation is that we have all witnessed the first bogan jihadist. At least they are slightly integrating. I'd rather that he did better skids and died though.

Bogan Jihadist is such an oxymoron.
All this has done is further Melbourne as a low trust society. White flight will increase, and all over Melbourne people will be cursing the place out as a crime ridden hole.

Sorry mate, the last part was satire, or I guess dark humour? Not having a go at you, just think we lost something by using text.

The government in Australia funds multiculturalism using tax payer funds and spends alot of cash convincing the population that its successful. And the "roots of Australia's success". There are "multicultural festivals" including in primary schools to celebrate its supposed success.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9Ka3a7cdYw

sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/30/multiculturalism-australia-more-valuable-mining-turnbull

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/mar/23/malcolm-turnbull-multiculturalism-and-tolerance-will-combat-terrorism

I mean look at this "Pro-Multiculturalism" Australian SJW's twitter post against the biggest politically incorrect candidate in the Senate trying to defend Islam: twitter.com/vanbadham/status/822581165404123137