Holla Forums - Artfags and Craftfags Workforce

Any Holla Forumsack here capable of printing shit out in 3D?

i've been working on a something, although i'm not a maskfag so I don't know what I would need to implement for this to fully work in the physical world. any suggestions involving this subject would be much appreciated.

will share the files for anyone wanting to make a mask out of this, you can pretty much print this anywhere with a 3D printer.

Also, dedicating this thread for Holla Forums projects in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7AZ3S
filedropper.com/8ch
mediafire.com/file/47bsdg96m9xju8i/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!kkkmoon/37_#43
thingiverse.com/thing:1929854
filedropper.com/moonfuhrertest
filedropper.com/moonmanjustobjmyshitupfam
youtube.com/watch?v=USA29CuYOvk
vocaroo.com/i/s1z601NRvq5L
filedropper.com/panzer1
wiki.joecustoms.com/wiki/Customizing_Guide
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html
mega.nz/#!o0YxQLwK!YDfI6PjWDoK30TGvd_JE-w-QHvpMc4qogrI-ZHP0_-k
turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-man-mcdonald-s-model/1018424
imgur.com/a/Dws9r
imgur.com/a/FuVCP
thingiverse.com/thing:1856183
cuntflaps.me/
mixtape.moe/
my.mixtape.moe/alllae.rar
youtube.com/watch?v=bOaxoN5m3dY
mediafire.com/file/qcu2vgccwbsy578/RUNANGRYGOYASADMINISTRATOR.rar
gta5-mods.com/player/moonman-head-for-michael-lunarknight
youtube.com/watch?v=YPfadr23w2A
youtube.com/watch?v=swcaB3ppIhQ
uraniom.co/
gta5-mods.com/player/wehrmacht-uniform-for-trevor
filedropper.com/moonmanmodels
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a 3D printer but it's too small to print a full mask like that.

do you know the specific dimensions?

maybe I can do it in parts, not sure how that will look though.

Does this mask have head room modeled in?
also the eyes should be eye holes

10/10 would wear in a race war

it currently does not have any hole, however, I do have the program opened, i'm about to import a human model that was scanned, i'll compare the dimensions of the scanned human model to the mask, and i'll create the space needed, although everyone has a different headsize so I should probably worry about that as well, i'll make sure to add the hole.

also, another thing I noticed, the mouth area, is that a human chin on pic related, because if it is, I might not even add the teeth.?

Even if you don't wind up making the mask, you could size this model down and turn it into other things like a key ring, pendant, or even add a body and have an action figure. You can also upload things like this to shapeways that runs a print to order operation, and will also print wax casts and thn make metal versions as well. Lower polygons and less mass = lower cost with these services btw.

When I make things like this, I use a can of sprayfoam and fill in the area that would go onto the head, and carve it out to fit with a knife. The ones labeled for bathrooms and such, moderate thickness, seems to work best.

This would be pretty cool

found the interior.

You need to sort out clearances so that the wearer has room to to turn their head/look up and down some. I might recommend increasing the curvature to reduce the amount of material you would need to remove to give proper clearance. Your model's curve looks pretty shallow and more like a banana compared to the reference you posted.

meant for:

Is there a service like shapeways that will print this kinda stuff for us? All we have is that shitty chinese moonman mask that I bought that isn't even accurate.

You did model the wrong type of glasses
the teeth look like one solid object, just having the top painted white for teeth

So you do not have to model individual teeth, just extrude down a curved "covering" for the inside of the mouth.

actually I got the glass type from this:

although I had second thoughts for that type.

Oh, that's the same type of harness as on hard hats and welding masks. You can find those at good hardware stores and welding supply stores usually. They should be relatively cheap, though a noticable amount still if you tend to sell these.

The original moon man mask is made from rubber and seems to be a different pair of glasses entirely, it also looks like the top teeth in the actual mask are separate

yeah, it had to be rubber so the mouth could move around I assume.

dont forget the blue eyes…

I like your style kid - We need to produce these masks stat! Spread the rare moonman

How about a little Moonman figurine for the desk? I'd buy one to go next to my Kek statue.

I’m not normally one for novelty or frivolous spending, nor do I really purchase anything that makes me happy in any capacity, but if we could somehow make high durability Moon Man helmets that appear just like the real thing (>>8839198), I want one.

Saved pic two into my reaction folder for whenever I need a motherfucking psychopath reaction image.

sure thing user, i'll go ahead and attempt to make one.

that would be excellent - I'm keeping the idea of a moonman combat helmet in mind as I move forward

Shapeways might be a good place to host it. They let you print Hentai figures so they might be ok with Moonman.

I have the skills required to manufacture a tactical-moon-mask, or T.M.M. for short. I could install a gask mask in the chin, some kind of safety lense for the specs and sound suppression I forget what these devices are called but they sell them in to hunters. Sound supression AND clarification, significantly improves hearing in combat scenarios and top it off by using a bullet resistant composite that could take a 9mm. I even have half the tools. I'm also broke, so unless I sell over 9000 kek rings, it might never happen. Though, I'd probably build a temple to kek if that many sold, I'd feel obligated.

Or better yet, print it yourself and sell it on Etsy or something.

I made a merchant "lamp" a long time ago

Maximum size is 1’3” by 9” by 8”, so that’s not going to fly for a Moon Man. Neat site concept, though.

Oh, that’s fucking beautiful. 10/10.

I know which mask I will wear for the purge now.

fuggin kek

If you don't sperg out and go full on 1488 you probably could get this into a game like TF2 through the workshop.

Make it for like Moon Festival or something, maybe Halloween? You'd need to add some normie flare maybe in its description.

Can you imagine what it'd look like?

Rest a Bluetooth speaker in the chin and play his songs through it as you sweep through the ghetto… good times.

I think the actual moonman head would be a little too obvious, probably just a moon with shades or something would be better.

I've actually been rambling about that for years. Thank you user, thank you.

"The Lunar Inspector"

If we can get a proper mask for people to print/buy then we can make them amazing from there. Baby steps.

3d printerfag here, my take:

1. This is an enormous model, and will most likely look like shit 3d printed. It would also take a fuckload of time to print unless you got a giant nozzle, in which case it would lose resolution and also look like shit.

2. Most consumer grade and even a lot of the commercial grade printers won't be able to print this out in one piece, meaning you will have to split it in a CAD program, print it separately and then glue/bolt it together.

3. 3D printing is not the best way to go about making something like this. It would be far better to cut the model in one giant piece out of wood or plastic on a CNC machine and the vacuum/thermal form some sheet plastic over it or to make a cast/mold of it using flexible urethane or silicone.

Just my advice, shrunken down and printed at like 10% of the original size would be cool to stick on your wall or shelf though.

Pic related, some of my printers.

It looks kind of like the mouth is the opening for the eyes.That's why the teeth are not raised from the black part; it's a screen for the wearer to look through.
Link to listing in pic 2: archive.is/7AZ3S

Paper mâché would actually be best. You can make pretty big heads out of them with a reasonable weight.

It would be neat, but not practical for making a reasonable amount.

makes sense, the head piece is extremely large, having it directly to your face on where the eyes are will make moon man's chin constantly hit your chest.

this is why I didn't extrude the teeth region, its basically just painted cloth.

If you want make them en masse then it would have to be either injection molded, blow molded or compression molded. All of which are very expensive. I suppose with enough autism you could 3d print one in multiple pieces using TPE/TPU or Flexible PLA but it would be time consuming and cos prohibitive.

What CAD/3D Modeling software are you using for this?

Initially i'm using zbrush for the high polygon sculpting, getting the artsy stuff out of the way I use the Hpoly model as reference for retopology, fortunately for me I only used zremesher to reduce the polygon count, extreme measures I will have to consult with topogun.

Generally for all the modeling that is more geometric and non organic in shape, I use 3ds max.

for this I only used 3ds max and zbrush, I switch between programs for readjustments.

I worked on it some more

Can you post the solid model files somewhere? I wanna try to put it into gmod/source filmmaker when I have time

well if you want to model this for production it cant be a mesh and it has to have defined dimensions. You could probably find some cheap chink factory to blow mold or compression mold it for you. I'm almost positive thats how the original was made

sure thing, it doesn't have UVs though.

also, for gmod I think you'll need to retopologize the model even more. this one has 200k polygons, you'll likely need to reduce that to 3k or less. but it'll atleast help you do the normalmap baking.

I could uv map it though I'm not 100% at mapping high poly shapes, only reason this works is because I started with a low poly shape

I can UV, gonna learn to downscale but WHAT COULD PAWSIBLY GO WRONG?

It depends which engine you use to compile the model. SFM engine can go that high and work (in sfm), but it will not work in gmod. The sdk multiplayer base 2013 can go about 100k and it will be usable in gmod. Retopologize it in zbrush to a more efficient mesh, if you can. It's not hard to get into gmod as long as it isn't a billion polygons.

t., source engine fag.

first downscale poly, keep the original high poly for later use, UV the scaled version and bake it using high poly to retain the information of the hp model

this user could help along the way:

Here is the link for the moonman head and glasses just because why not:
filedropper.com/8ch

Also you forgot to mention that the mesh needs triangulated for vidyas.

well yes, that too.

head is too big but i'll scale it down when i'm done with the body part, also brb.

also checkem

oh fug.

what if Holla Forums made vidya?

It would be like pacman but with niggers instead of ghosts.

Don't you mean spooks instead of ghosts?

Check out Angry Goy

No thats Holla Forums, please go back.

I think there's a lot more Holla Forumslacks in vidya then realized

I'm printing it now, but I won't be at home for a few hours. I'll post a pic when I get back.

don't even start this

angry goy. I don't remember where you get it, and I never downloaded it cause possible honeypot and I'm not gonna go through the steps to protect myself just for a game. but it's out there.

there's also block lives matter

I doubt it matters, but I projected from view after trying to figure out, not like there is any detail on the rest of moonman's face besides his eyes

I'm going to give up at this point because like I said I'm not good at unwrapping high poly shapes

do you know how to unwrap high poly shapes because I'm not continuing

what program you using? I can help you if it's 3dsmax.

Blender. Too many edges to make seams without being here for 3 years is the extent of my problem.

Sorry bro, don't know shit about blender. I'll check this thread tomorrow. If we get a decent low poly obj I can help get it in gmod or sfm. Beddy bye time now.

Could you immagine?
A moment comes, like in V for vendetta, thousands of Holla Forumsaks march out en mass on the streets, wearing tuxedos, moonman masks and weapon of their choice.
Playing moonman beats over a speaker mounted on a truck, while the RWDS carry out thier holy deeds.

what happend with that game? could we confirm that it was clean? what did the creator say to the virus-accusations?

It is clean. The whole accusation was baseless bullshit due to TRS drama. Jewtube pulls videos of it like it pulls Moonman, so it must have hit a nerve

does someone have a 3d pepe (only the head)???

The smile is a bit off in all of these, but great effort, user. You're doing the good work.
Despite me saying this, don't "overfix" the model. I'd rathersee it as it is than overfixed/ruined.

I-I don't get it

Am I doing this right?

what he said

The smile needs more of a glee of joy - like he really, really likes killing niggers.
It looks forced, for a better word of explaination.

no

This.
His cheeks need to be incorporated into the smile. He needs subtle crow's feet around his eyes.

This was my second guess.

AYYYYYYYYYYY
Someone twit this to ben jewpiro asking something like how do you like this lamp.

Mine's still far from finished, but I'm going to render out some animations of him at the piano/loading guns/whatever so we have something to accompany our music.
Anyone know of a good place to host video files that are easy for people to download?

Subtle.

Look at the background

not a 3d printer, but if someone designed the mask and split it into slices it could be cut out of large 4'x8' boards and assembled somewhere else.

I also made one almost as bad as this one a long time ago, let me try to find it

I've been learning c# to make a game in unity…

sorry for the delay, yes.

download a program called headus UV, it'll save your ass, basically you'll do them in 5 minutes or less.

This moonman head needs modding onto the GTA V game character, so that I can go kill some jews and niggers in VR.

i want to 3d print this, any way to get the model? I've got a standard hobby grade 3d printer and just want a mini model of this on my desk.

As other anons have said, 3d printing the mask would not be the way to go… it would take forever, or look like shit, or both. I've used commercial grade, half a room-sized printers before that could do it, but it'd still take forever, and I no longer have access to said printers.

Lots of us do indieshit. It's organizing that kills anything.

Other 3dprinterfag here. I have a printer that can probably do 16 inches tall and can print within a 12 inch diameter circle although I need to print new frame parts for it with a smaller printer first . I doubt you will find anything bigger. I have to agree with the other printerfags about the issues involved. That said you could use 3d printing to help make a master from which you could make a mold for more of them. You could print the master in interlocking pieces in ABS then use an acetone vapor bath to smooth the layers out.

The man behind the mask is a contortionist who also was the fawn in Pan's labyrinth

Shame you can't do a true round vase with this, his nose and thumb create divots.

OY VEY

(checked)
Someone needs to use this in a vidya. MOON 2: Hatred Edition. And possibly convert it for use in MMD and SFM.

Awesome, keep it stylish.

Is the issue that the profile isn't perfectly visible with an opaque material?

Oh yeah, might as well dump these since they're relevant. Not great, but just some frog prints I made based on an stl I found on a website.

And OP that is fucken awesome. Uniform is classy as fuck. Keep going
(polite sage for doublepost)

Look closer user, you'll see it. Let me help you out.

I actually dig this, its PSX style

mediafire.com/file/47bsdg96m9xju8i/Moon_Man_v1_1.pk3
beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!kkkmoon/37_#43
I'm proud to have been partly responsible for what has been called "most racist doom mod of all time". I've been thinking about making Moonmanwad_part_2 with levels and a whole bunch of new sprites. It need's to kill more Jews.

ITS COMIN.

HOL UP FAMS.

Those are pretty nice designs and those are really nice numbers.

I also made something.

noice m8

was this printed or sculpted manually by hand?

I want to be Moonman for Halloween this year, make it happen, art fags, pls. Being an Egyptian king is my backup.

Based.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ N SHEIT

I'll check 'em if no one else will. Fine work, user. 1488/10, would buy the action figure.

Head came out pretty good apart from the glasses, should be an easy tweak to fix that.
Found this kek frog the other day too: thingiverse.com/thing:1929854

Great stuff.

oh shit, that looks nice.

Outstanding.

looking really good, but a few critiques:
~The philtrum is way to big so it makes him look a bit dopey.
~the nose is just a bit too small
~His shades should rest on the bride of the nose and not be so flush to his face
(pic related)

I'm fairly competent with ACS and regular tech1 scripting if you decide to actually go through with making a new version.

alright, i'll try to do some adjustments, although the more I mess with it the likely chance of fucks up could happen, i'll do an overview.

what printer and slicer are you using nigger?

Wanhao i3 duplicator + simplify3d

so did you fix the glasses problem?

I'll start messing with the slicer and start a print, should be about 45 minutes.

where did you get the simplify3d crack?

those glasses are more than likely always going to be a problem, for 3d printing it would almost be better to print them separately and then put them on moonman

Welp, I tried my best by messing with his face with the best of my ability on zbrush.

I did notice more then a couple of problems, but yeah, for now i'm moving with transpose for figurine shit, i'm also adding an MP40 on his hands because why not.

You're right about them being a problem, ended up just printing the top on and not worrying about the sides. I think part of the issue is using two separate models and the amount that it needs to scale up to be printable. For S3d just search simplify 3d on pirate bay should be the only torrent there.

We could have Shapeways do it. They have EOS P770 units that have a 700 x 380 x 580 mm build volume. (Only use them for very large builds. Their workforce is comprised of wagecucked reddittors in NYC and the Netherlands. If you're a red-pilled additive manufacturing expert, take your talents elsewhere.)

thx for the s3d tip

is the moonman you are trying to print a mesh or a solid?

to remove his glasses you could try meshmixer or you could use freecad to convert the mesh to a step file and then edit it from there

It looks great, and more than that, it’s slightly smaller than the real one. That’s great, because your proportions still work very well and the mask would be FAR less unwieldy.

They're two separate solids which i just fitted together in my slicer. I could print them separately, but the problem is to get the glasses to actually print I need to make them pretty massive which wouldn't fit on the head or it would take ages to print the head scaled up.

Just imagine getting this for your kids if you have any.

what is the smallest nozzle you have? e3d has .15 and .2 or .25 mm nozzles now.

What hotend are you using?

also, how did you fit them into your slicer like that? amf/3mf? or is there some new shit i havent heard of?

Just the stock one which came with the printer which is .4mm. So far as I know it's a nearly all-metal brass hotend. Pretty new to printing so don't know all the ins and outs regarding the nozzles.

Didn't need to do anything really, just imported them straight from an object file and slid and resized them til they fit together reasonably well.

The laugh reads much more clearly now.
Very well done.

i need this

soon user, soon.

any chance you could try to run this through freecad or geomagic design x to try and make it a solid as well?

Maybe 3dsmax allows the export of step/iges/inventor part files?

well I don't use any of those programs, in fact I don't have a printer myself, but i'll see if I can find anything useful.

WEW
LAD

so how's this pose for you goys?

That would make for a rad killing floor skin.

I love it.

You could probably make it in transparent PETG, just try to blast heat briefly remove air bubbles

keep going, def looks like something I'd put on my desk.

who's got a good kek frog or smug pepe .stl?

kek frog here

Are these glasses fashy? I think your printer is trying to tell us something.

no you fag, those are gay shutter shades
moonprinter however has -sideways- barred shades, totally different

vertical, not horizontal, horizontal = homoglasses obviously

pretty cool my man, you should try applying some kind of paste to solidify the lenses of those glasses.

OP here, my router went full apeshit and I got a new ID.

just a heads up.

FUCKING REEEEEEE

I'm writing a book for what that's worth. Here's what I have so far; as you can tell from the title it's going to be based on Nietzsche philosophy; about to start on the nihilism chapter in "The Fall Of Man" I think adequately describes the degenerate state we all fall into don't you think? next it will go into the man finding himself, overcoming his nihilism. Not sure where it will head after that.
Any feedback would be nice.

You need to increase your fill m8.

Also what material/temp are you using? It looks like you had it too hot; each pass the material should fuse with the layer below, but not slouch. It should look solid and feel smooth. Proper calibration will make a $300 printer run better than a $2,000 one.

Protip: Use a clear lacquer or enamel when you're finished to keep it looking nice for a long time.

Holla Forumsite sage for 3 replies

forgot to enable shadowing, but whatever you goys get the idea.

M8 you went right the fuck past autism and straight into down syndrome.

Dude the detail on this is amazing. Really awesome stuff.

Do you have an STL file? I'd love to try printing this out as a little toy/figure.

Looks awesome, would love a .stl when you're done.

Using PLA at 207 degrees C, what would you take it down too? I wont do another print with this file because I don't think it's designed to be printed as the lenses are too thin and it only prints one layer on top of the supports.

well I exported it, but before I upload, is it ASCII or binary?

Very good.

How hard would it be to make it articulated? Is 3D printing plastic good enough for that to work? You could also make a version with him aiming the gun to be more "playable".

From some quick research it seems that binary gives you a much smaller file size.

the lowest you can go and still have it print is 180. I had mine set at 192; just go down by 5 degrees until it starts looking more smooth.

You need a minimum of 4 bottom/top/side layers

You also need to play around with your settings a shitload. I spent about a month getting mine "perfect" just to print a cube that didn't look like shit. I bought a cheap $300 chink knockoff which didn't help.

Pic related is a good general guide, fiddle with it from there and see how it affects the quality of your work.

filedropper.com/moonfuhrertest

well I hope it works and doesn't crash your program.

no idea if this will help though, I never imported this file extension in my entire life, just exported it.

filedropper.com/moonmanjustobjmyshitupfam

and here is the OBJ in case anyone wants to make future OCs or has problem printing.

that being said, has anyone heard of Slic3r before?

this gaylord with a dragon dildo he printed on the background explains how to use it:

youtube.com/watch?v=USA29CuYOvk

Badass. I'll try and print him tomorrow if I remember.

alright fam.

btw folks, you can profit and do whatever you want with the model, I don't really care what happens to it.

just make sure to give credit to /vm/, thats pretty much it.

Thank you based user. Maybe I'll try and stick it in some games tomorrow.

Quick render I did with a matcap and lighting for fun mein nijjers.

Someone made a Moonman/Hitler/Zyklon Ben Doom wad a while ago

neat.

Appreciate it, will do some tweaking.

Works perfectly in my software, awesome model fella. Will do some test prints before I give him a shot.

seems like a lot of cleaning will be had, heh.

Yeah that's the name of the game. If you're lucky it all comes off in once piece, but most of the time it takes a while.

if you succeed, try making another one and sell a copy on the interbutts.

Sure thing, might even give it a paint job too.

Gonna try to print this at my friends house next time I go over there. Thanks

.25 is way too tall for your layer height

try.1 or at the very least .2

Are you really using 3.0 mm filament as well? If so, bump your hot end temp to at least 215 and see what happens.

What printer and hotend are you using? Where are your layer cooling settings?

That gun aint gunna print lol

what seems to be the problem?

oh I see.

unless he makes it a little bigger, the model at least.

I learned 3d printing on Slic3r, what you wanna know fam?

how optimized is the program?

does it really use all of your CPU to simulate the printing?

So how tall is this supposed to be?

slicers are almost never accurate when it comes to simulating/estimating the time a print will take.

Slic3r has a lot of features but would do some weird shit like starting at one end of an object, print a dot, lift the nozzle head up and travel across the part all the way to the other side and then continue the layer. It also gave me some artifacts on the top layer surfaces which I could only fix by massively increasing the infill percentage or by making it 4-6 layers thick. For that reason I switched to cura as my goto slicer.

If you do wanna learn slic3r I would recommend reading some tutorials written by richrap (google him), also I preferred to use slic3r through a host program called Repetier (google it)

Finished 2nd chapter and converted it to audio because reading is too hard.
vocaroo.com/i/s1z601NRvq5L

just learn gcode and plot it out manually :^)

Did you import an image of happy merchant, trace it and perform a revolve operation?

Tryin to figure out what you did here

Also, I have this old model I made for a game.

if anyone wants me to drop STL file…

and there ya go, I need to get some rest.

filedropper.com/panzer1

The more I look at this model the more I think it is an impossibility/exercise in frustration to print using a consumer grade FDM printer. Particularly upright, even with supports its gonna be a mess.

Here is what I would do:
1. Split the waist/torso at the belt
2. Split the arms from the body, remove gun from hand. Possibly print the hands on their own using an ultra fine nozzle as well.
3. Remove the glasses and print them separately
4. Possibly remove the moonhead mask and print it separately
5. Print legs/base on their own
6.Assemble the pieces

This would take some work, especially using 3dsmax or z brush. Ideally you need to make the model into a solid so that it can be imported into an engineering CAD program and then split and keyed there before being sent out to print.

PS
If any of you richfags have an SLA resin printer you could get away with printing this all at once, build volume notwithstanding.

Yeah not the final product just giving some visuals.

screenshot me your slicer settings and attach a picture of your hotend setup

A talented aspie could take an old 3.75" GI Joe figure and combine it with 3d printed parts in the moonman model and make it look alright after a bit of sanding and a paintjob. Would be fully articulated too.

wiki.joecustoms.com/wiki/Customizing_Guide

cool because I don't know jack, I was a learning as we go experience. Don't have the time now but I'd love to make a part 2. Spriting some new Yid monsters, because their wasn't enough Shlomo's. I would also like to redo all the sprites that were ripped from other mods just so it's all original. Make the imps and cacodemons look better, fix the Cyberdemon because I don't even know what that is, someone added it after I quit the project, etc. Clean up some of the more lazy Sprites like the charles barkley Arch-Vile. Re-balance the weapons or replace the ones what where not fun. Maybe make trsodomites and Kike Enoch into enemies as well. Ultimately I want to have a series of maps that tell a satirical story. Nothing complicated but sorta like how the original Holla Forums.wad played off the doom Paul theme. Have a theme that starts with feminism then leads to fighting communist which breaks out into race war but that leads to killing kikes. Maybe one level is controlled opposition shills like the alt-kike, infowars, Milo, Red Ice, John Podesta, Hillary Clinton etc.

(checked)
looking beautiful

ETA 5 hours. I fully expect it to come out pretty messy (if it finishes at all), but let's see.

checked.

i'm definitely hyped for those results.

I triangulated and reduced the polys of OP's moonman head, will post if anybody wants it.

Regarding Holla Forumsack OC…
Did anyone realize that 'With Open Gates' went down?
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

I don't know when, just realized today.
captcha: kbnZio

(checked)

Can't wait to see hew it turns out.

I'd rather see a Moon Man animated series. We've already got voices, so all we need are models for characters like Sun Man, Cloud Man, Star man, Audrina, Niggers for Moon Man and friends to kill, and whatnot.

So many copyright strikes, it surely must be a coincidence. Seriously though, there has been a shitload of attempts to take it down for copyright, once by MERLIN then the second time by either Sky News or France 24 (can't remember which) and now Rafavideoart. Then there's the fact that MERLIN had put copyright strikes on three videos from Holla Forums so far and the fact that Rafavideoart's YT channel has a shitload of videos about pride parades, refugees and antifas opposing skinheads.

You can always use dumpert.nl/mediabase/6695011/28ec7b05/met_open_poorten.html since it still has all of the music originally added

optimizing for UV unwrap and texturing, hopefully it'll be enough.

any updates?

also, optimizing the model on this pose.

Took me a while for me to get it, 9/11.

MOONMAN WAS ALWAYS THE ARYAN HERO WE NEEDED

If you're still here user, what format do you want it in?

i'm going to assume he needs an STL, throw in an obj just in case he uses a different program.?

mega.nz/#!o0YxQLwK!YDfI6PjWDoK30TGvd_JE-w-QHvpMc4qogrI-ZHP0_-k

THERE MAY BE SPLIT EDGES

ipt
step
igs
stl
obj

if you can do all of these then it would be far better!

Nigger answer the question, reeeeee!

user was copying my model probably because I didn't upload it, but mine is completely different, also I use blender

oh hey… doesn't really matter to me as long as it can be easily converted, stl or obj would be fine

disregard

I replied before making it to the end of the thread, thanks.

yeah the other user was using inventor but i was confused by his operation tree, hopefully he comes back

wew

these look effin sweet

A model someone's selling on turbosquid.
turbosquid.com/3d-models/3d-man-mcdonald-s-model/1018424

Op here with new ID yet again, power surge in my area due to storm

oh my, and I did mine FOR FREE.

any other shit you wanna do fam?

Let's brainstorm

going to need articulating joints if we're going to make this something more than just a figure stand item.

Honestly small nozzles aren't that important, you aren't going to get a significant enough difference to justify the potential jamming issues. It would be better to print in ABS and then smooth it with a cold acetone vapor bath.

I have the same printer model you have, I thought it was limited to the 240C ceiling of not-all-metal-hotends.

ABS is one of the plastics used by 3d printers, it is also used to make legos. I know for a fact that articulating ball joints can be made, all that needs to be done is the the parts need to be put in an acetone vapor bath post-print to smooth out the lines.

General rule of thumb is that layer height should never be taller than half the diameter of the nozzle.

Slic3r sucks. Pirate or buy Simplify3D.

holy shit you just gave me an idea!!
do you have any tools to work with wood to make a small frame?

That's why using an old gi joe figure as it's base would be a cool idea. Pic related

Slic3r has some great features but requires a lot of patience and practice to get a hold on. Still has a better spiral outline option than simplify3d or cura.

Fair enough. Admittedly I'm more geared toward trying to build mechanical stuff over artwork, so I have a preference for whatever can put the print down easier.

what printers do you have and what are you tryin to make?

I have the Wanhao I3, and I have a "Kossel Mini-Max" which is a giant 1 meter tall monstrosity with a 16+" build height. I actually got the Wanhao so I could be autistic about printing accurate frame parts for the minimax since the ones that I got initially were shit. I'm going to design an enclosure for the wanhao today or tomorrow.

oh something else I'm working on is designing an ECM drill. let me try and find something to show you what I'm talking about.

I think people were using ikea lack tables as enclosures for their wanhao i3s. Could be a simple solution for you and save you the trouble of designing one.

I'm aware of the lack table design, I'm just more interested in designing one myself, even if it isn't the simpler solution.

no idea to be honest with you, perhaps ww2 objects?

Nice Rostocks. Are those v1s?

I just finished building two v3 kits myself. They're fucking awesome.

I was thinking, what about Bane masks?

The latest Cura beta is better.

little guy is a first gen orion, big guy is a v2

I want a v3 but I'm gonna wait until they get rid of the stupid 8bit controller board or until i have enough will power to wire up a duet myself

NO FUN ALLOWED

Printed, you can tell by the ring-like layers of extruded plastic and the roughness of it. No way something hand sculpted would be that rough.

checked

perhaps, but see if there is already one on the interbutts before proceeding.

show it nigger

My own shit isn't ready yet, but here's some more ECM stuff (not mine, but I know the guy):
imgur.com/a/Dws9r
imgur.com/a/FuVCP

There's this one, but it looks like this guy didn't really come up with a plan for how to clasp the parts together properly.
thingiverse.com/thing:1856183

bump, talk about 3d shit more

How tall is this?

with 3d printer software you can scale it to whatever size you want.

bump

3D modeling/texturing/rendering is where all the non degenerate artists went.

OP here, currently baking this.

wewlad.

McDonalds in a world without niggers. That feel when you can't go the McPlanet and the McCoaster for only the dollar menu price.

Now for the other part…

Please share when finished.

didn't i see you posting this on (((TRS))) last month?
[spoiler]i do level design, wanna make a fashy game fam?

why the fuck does Holla Forums need a close spoiler tag smh

Hello, newfag.

stop being autistic, literally every other imageboard in existence doesn't actually need close tags

Well met, newfriend.

nice blog

you got steam?

nah, i don't use steam
do you have a discord or a throwaway email?

yes

and yes, my ID changed again, for whatever reason my ISP is being autistic today.

Nice ass, be a shame if someone were to blast it.

Mines been doing the same thing today
anyways, shot you an email

OH BABY, TIME TO SETUP THE RENDER FOR ALL.

holyshit how did I not notice this.

WEW
LAD

10/10

After searching it seems it is already kind of possible in TF2. Idea still stands for other games.

Beautiful!

FANTASTIC JOB

Could you please upload the 3D files? Other anons could make more stuff from it (wallpapers, maybe someone has access to a color 3D printer, or is patient enough to paint the details)

sure thing.

Can't be thankful enough. You can upload in cuntflaps.me/ or mixtape.moe/ so it's anonymous.

I'm not sure what to do with the files at the moment (maybe use them as practice while I learn WebGL), but I'll surely save them so they don't get memory hole'd. They're so well-done.

Goddamn user that is nice.

my.mixtape.moe/alllae.rar

You dun gud user.

user fucking delivers

You're doing god's work, user.

Yeah, I did just that. Just a silhouette+revolve.

you did some fine job.

Amazing work.

made more

p.s, you should give marmoset toolbag a try.

Honestly anons really need to start making vidya.

Moonman in GTA 5.

oh my.

is this the same model I made or something else?

The same head model. I made it into a mask for the GTA character to wear.

Noice

𝖙𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖓𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖖𝖚𝖊

Here are a few MoonMan (KKK) crosses, hope it helps.

YES!
Thank you very much. Friggin' saved.

I like the "II" version. Pretty nice geometry, both Ks and Ms

bump

It didn't print. Came out a mess. :(

AFAIK setting up the slicer correctly is very important. I plan to make a RepRap soon and waste a lot of filament on 3DBenchys.

I told you nigger, lol see this:

wouldn't matter how well the slicer is setup, on an FDM printer that model is nearly impossible to print in one piece

Technically a dual-extrusion RepRap counts as an FDM, and you could get good results like that.

doubtful, splitting the model up or printing it in SLA resin would be far preferable

But doesn't infill give you comparable results (minus the awesome SLA resolution)?

Source/more?

wtf are you tryin to say?

Infill support material. You can wash it out later so bridges and overhangs look clean later.

WTF did I have in my head (brainfarted there) I mean the support material filament that dissolves, I forgot what it's called

This stuff, it prints well in any printer AFAIK

you could dual extrude it with a hips/pva for the support material, still probably wouldnt look very good

I don't know if I can help you at all but i'll try.

welp

apparently I got banned for no reason.

making moon man is a bannable offense.

banned from here?

yes

Holla Forums mods are a bunch of gay weebfags that allow some shitposting but ban others. Just take it with a grain of salt and evade, evade, evade.

Would it be possible to print just the face without losing resolution? I've never used a 3D printer before so I'm not entirely sure how it works. If you could vacuum cast a decent face print, you could easily build the rest of the mask around it.

i've been seeing a lot of people getting banned here for speaking up on the subject of anime.

did you get banned for that once lol?

Yeah, pic related. I don't mind the occasional shitpost, we're all guilty of it at one point or another. But entire shitposting threads dedicated to "war against da goonz" is going to far.

you see great threads getting bumplocked, actual political discussion, this doesn't get bumplocked, it shouldn't be deleted, I don't believe it belongs on Holla Forums but it should at the very least be bumplocked to keep other threads at the front page.

complaining about Holla Forums can grant you a ban very easily, they send you to metapol which ironically, is sitting on the list of boards that can be CLAIMED, the fucking place is abandoned, they are sending you to an empty room so that nobody can hear you scream except for yourself.

True, but that ban was still worth it, derailing kike.

he was derailing off topic garbage, why is it worth a ban?

its no different then derailing a BBC cuck porn thread.

If we succeed in these as masks, could be used in crashing the HWNDUS thing

I made the mask files.

but the rest should be hand made.

you think this is printable?

yeah with a bit of nigger-rigging it can be done, far from ideal tho

You'd need a very large printer. Plus support material (shallow angles and the ears). The biggest problem is build area. A mask like that is pretty big, and most printers have like 20cm areas.

i can sculp that mask mould it and make it out of fiber glass and RONDO . i will post it this weekend im working on a lot of shit this week
3D printing is cool but CHEATING make it yourself POL ARTS AND CRAFTS WE COULD MAKE $$$$$$$$$$$

RONDO is Bondo auto body filler thined down with fiber glass resin add both hardener and catalyst as needed you can brush it on layers like paint HEAVY shit like smooth rhino bed liner you can stop a bullet with that shit

do it fam.

What if I'm making the 3D printer myself?

bump

you better deliver, cunt.

Any suggestions for some 3D work? Wouldn't be printed, but I can make some decent renders.
By next week I'll have unlimited access to a royal fuckton of Autodesk/Adobe software. I plan to dick around with v-ray stuff since the PCs are loaded with plugins - video related. If anons want some simple wallpapers, I can see how aesthetic things can get.

render some swastikas my man, make them professional.

Here's my art

actually just the coloration of a true artist

also did this.

You don't need to create seams anymore in 3DS max?

that is zbrush.

they are polygroups

I made a new version lol.

mfw that headsize

wew.

and yeah, try to increase the headsize a little bit more.

Sounds good to me.

Dude.

OP here with a new ID, should I sell this model on cgtrade or elsewhere?

the files are available for free, but for anyone that has the link or is from here, and its pretty much exposed on the thread, the selling is just for the "support" part, completely under the volunteering oath if anyone feels the need to buy shit that is already free, I wouldn't recommend it

in any way if it sounds too jewish I won't do it, just checking up if you goys are okay with this, again, it'll be for free, I honestly never sold anything on the internet so i'm fucking clueless on what to do, but i'll treat it more like a shitty donation then anything else, but again, if its kiking it the fuck up i'll drop it immediately.

With non-enterprise or commissioned software, the only not kike option is "Pay what you want". You can still trick idiots by sharing it around widely but also put it up for sale for braindead redditors, TRScucks etc. who throw their money around, even lie and suggest it's not a donation but they're actually buying something.

But to actually intend to limit access to the files and force people to pay for them is extreme scum. someone who's a better man than you is just going to buy it and share it anyway, any other money you receive beyond that first purchase is undeserved.

lol, reddit deserves a solid price of 1,488

Please avoid referring to one another as goy even in jest. It's like black people calling each other niggers. We are better than that.

alright my man.

Is this better?

I would say a little more, just a small amount of scaling and you're golden

but that is already better.

If those sites support "name your price" things, that's great and a 100% non-Jewish thing to do. If they don't support that, I'd put it at a low enough price for kind donations ($5-$10) but still offer a free link.

It's not wrong to (essentially) donate to good people if someone has the spare change.

I would say quite a bit more (1.6x), compare it with the Mac Tonight image or someone wearing a mask.

This is the final version.

You can find it at gta5-mods.com

Maybe i'll make another version later with a huge sized head, but it won't be default.

where is the updated version?

It's pending approval from the admins, so try again tomorrow.

mfw

Show don't tell. Instead of all of the long but generic description, pick some interesting little incidents that illustrate the point you're trying to make.

Holy shit, how do I buy this?

you don't, you get access to the files and print them or send files to someone who can print and pay money for it.

Make the art and I'll write the code. Last time I left off, I was experimenting with compound sprites (legs animated seperately from the torso), weather effects, dynamic multi-wielding, weldable/destructible doors, vehicles, and an inventory based hud system. I can make basically anything you want happen.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. No SJW mob is going to descend on them for doing H-shit.

eh, who knows to be honest.

bump

Jesus Christ! You're onto something! Make FIGMA compatible Moonman and Ben Garrison figurines, and use Little Armory weapons! Even just the head, and you can stick it onto other Figma models.

BAM! Weapons grade autism. You'd be creating a memetic focus by harnessing the power of waifus, combined with RWDS and DotR, Moonman, Ben Garrison, etc. The left is trying to meme against us with the HWNDU shit and their counter maymz. We need to step our game up.

I would have shooped the picture to make it more Holla Forums but GIMP is downloading right now and I have to get ready for work soon.

wew

it was approved and everyone on the comment section freaked out, based mods I guess, he allowed you on board.

bamp

Fucking peanut head

great thread, bumping

i made pic related some time ago
i guess it could be made better somehow but it works nice as a badge

WEW

Moonman in a slick "professional" costume like agent 47 would be nice as fuck.

Hello brothers, RWDS Entertainment here. Working on the follow up to my first post-rock album as we speak.

First EP as "The Primal Subconscious": youtube.com/watch?v=bOaxoN5m3dY

Going for a cleaner, less-distorted approach this time. More post-rock-y.

Stopped reading after, "he went to a normal school with normal people" If it's just an average school then why do you have to keep repeating the same word over and over again?

Also semi colons are for faggots.

Nice work, but it looks too crowded. If you were to play around with the layout and sizing of the foreground and background images, then it would look better. The first thing that comes to mind is having the bird in the top of the image gripping the Schwarze Sonne with its talons, with the Fasces standing vertically in the center of the symbol. There are plenty of ways to go about improving.

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

I think it would be easier to make a pepakura file and just make a mask instead of 3d printing since not all of us have 3d printers or money for that much filament.
I'd suggest you remake it or export if possible to pepakura so anybody with a printer can print one.
Also nice job

wewkek

I'm too much of an autist to actually check for viruses, but having played the game, it was one of the most enjoyable and hilarious things I've ever done. If it is indeed clean, I highly recommend it. It's extremely LARPy but it's full of memes and great fun. 88/10

could use some work

liked the vocaroo though, comfy.

I could make a full sized mask, already made a full sized guy-manuel (daft punk) helmet

this only works for singleplayer right?

What do you make this in? Blender?

It's safe to download. Bretty gud too, roughly a gig.

mediafire.com/file/qcu2vgccwbsy578/RUNANGRYGOYASADMINISTRATOR.rar

Sheeeeeeeeeit these would go so well in a new Moonman rap spliced together with some more takes

Yes, but it could work for multiplayer if some other files get overwritten. I don't have multiplayer, so I can't test it.

is this good

lolwut

wouldn't that ban the shit out of you?

I recently got banned for 1 month for no reason, turned out I had some shitty injection from 3 years ago, I never even cheated online lol

Quick project in blender.

saved

so this shit got famous on russian territory,
mfw.

/tg/ has beat you to it.

The head is from the "Herald of Tzeentch on Burning Chariot" sprue. From there you could put it on anything, although it is fairly large so it will look out of place on properly scaled models.

Actually, looking further, it appears to be on all of the Herald of Tzeentch sprues. So regular Herald of Tzeentch, Herald of Tzeentch on Disc, and Herald of Tzeentch on Burning Chariot all have it, as well as any bundles that include any of those figures such as the Start Collecting Daemons of Tzeentch box which is actually a crazy good deal for how much plastic is in there.

So there you have it, you too can have a moonman head to put wherever you wish for not all that much cost.

New version released.

nice, did you update it here?
gta5-mods.com/player/moonman-head-for-michael-lunarknight

Yes

btw, is there any nazi/ww2 uniforms mods for gta?

I can't seem to find any aside from hitler models.

Not that I know of.

I found this comment:

gta5-mods.com/paintjobs/ww2-german-texture-pack-includes-rhino

is there a way to add new items on this game like clothing and whatnot instead of replacing them?

tl;dr

I recommend anyone interested in CGI to research Houdini. The potential of procedurally generating a city, a mob of people behaving in a certain way etc and tweaking it all the way back to your first step is tremendous. It won't sculpt like ZBrush/3D Coat, but it looks like it can cover almost everything else. Later this year verison 16 will be released, supposedly with more support for gamedev.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPfadr23w2A

probably been addressed, but a large vacuum press could shit out mask halves or quarters pretty quickly.

You can use 'OpenIV' to make copies of game folders, and then you just modify the copies.

Cool, because I can try to make some nazi uniforms for the hell of it, also yeah I almost forgot, i'm the OP so the quality retains, although i'll have to rig that shit, or atleast leave it for somebody else to do that.

Hey I made a board for making things but zero users right now. If you want to archive stuff or chat and ask for advice you can come and use the board.
>>>/make/

Unfortunately I can't help because I don't know how to rig torso clothing models yet.

if I can export atleast a vanilla jacket, there should be a bone/skeleton file or embedded somewhere, if properly imported on 3ds max i'm sure it'll be EZ.

Well yes. I can import a vanilla jacket into 3ds max with the skeleton and then modify it, but last time I tried it crashed the game.

ZModeler3 might be able to do it, but I haven't tried it before.

Funny, I also made a Moon Man model last year.

Houdini is good for what it is usually used for. If it was better at the same stuff other software is good at, people would be using it for everything. SideFX has stated its intention to really improve their modeling toolkit and user experience, but I think it will be several years until it's actually competitive to some of the other packages in that area. Houdini is appealing, but it's sometimes overhyped by its userbase.

Cool. Please upload the model.

You better go do something more productive than playing GTA V online, boi. We have a civilization to save.

Posted these on /tg/'s drawthread and someone was cool enough to color them and clean them up a bit.

One of the newer Moon Man joints

youtube.com/watch?v=swcaB3ppIhQ

Right Wing Death Squads!!!!

Checked
can we expect to see this in Fallout 4?

It could be done. I created my GTA V mod using Uraniom software, which has a profile for Fallout 4.

uraniom.co/

I don't have Fallout 4 though, so I can't make it.

Nice, your gif motivated me to give Blender a go. This is the result after only an afternoon, although I'm sure you can do this in less than an hour. I must say I'm impressed, it's relatively easy to use, but seems difficult to master to some extent, since there are a fuckton of options and tools.
Any input is appreciated.

Probably Mega.co.nz is one of your best bets, and failing that, Mediafire.
You can host it at OneDrive (Microsoft).
I wouldn't suggest (((Google))) Drive, but I guess that's an option of last resort.

Somebody needs to start a NatSoc fileshare site

KKK

MAKE IT SPIN CLOCKWISE YOU NON AUTISTIC CUNT!

You need to smooth the inner circle, the edges are visible.
Also the svastika final position should be with a 45° rotation.
t. autist

Pic related, I tried.

(CHECKED)
You did more than try user.

Can anyone help me finish this map?

fix your smoothing groups fam

Only if you give all of Germany back to Germany. You're using fucking post-WW2 borders.

the magazine looks pretty weird, MP40 mags are double stack and only feed single stack for a few cm on the top of the mag, looks kinda weird
polite sage because retarded and didnt read the whole thread before posting first post

nordfront for scandinavia

give all land to all countries that had it and you'll quadruple the planet's land mass

reminder

mine always bugged, i lost all weapons when i moved to the next room and i could walk on the walls

technically, anti-clockwise makes more sense since the arms of the swastika follow the direction of momentum

It was funny to draw this

Why is Deutschland so small?

should have used illustrator.

Well I wouldn't know to be honest, its been retopologized after a scan on the original gun.

so the physical form could be the issue.

This, I had no choice

now draw her with a massive horsecock plowing garnet

kys

Juan Perón in Argentina was a supporter of Hitler's, don't think the Justicialist movement has any specific flag though

forwhatpurpose

eyes holes should probably be located in the mouth

bump

Made a GTA V multiplayer character that looks sort of like Ben "montana merchant mangler" Garrison.

noice

It's been a while, but seeing that first version of him with the slightly gormless expression still cracks me up.

OP really did great work and shows that the left will NEVER be able to compete.

this

those eyes creep the fuck out of me.

gotta get Adrien Arcands National Unity Party for Canada

This is the biggest version i could find, which is just from Wikipedia.

*claps in american*

share your steam account so I can add you.

I got some assets to share, but I need a direct chat, or atleast share discord.

gta5-mods.com/player/wehrmacht-uniform-for-trevor

why the fuck do you keep deleting these videos, its the second time already.

I can weld. Mill. Mould. What do you want?

user from finally back. Had a large project to work on, so I'm glad the thread is still alive. Going to make some shiny swastikas and simple wallpapers tomorrow morning. Turns out Maya 2017 is pretty based with the Arnold renderer, and it takes significantly less time to make something look nice.

omg post your outfit file

He looks like a crossbreed of Garrison and Putin, somehow.

Neat

Quick glass test.

Increased the light intensity since the first one seemed dark. Few different material presets.
aiStandard red w/specular -> "Gold" preset -> "Velvet" preset with colors changed to black/red -> "Glass" preset, no changes

NECROBUMP

Okkk, here's a menyoo outfit file.

true 0x705e61f2 1 true false 0x705e61f2 262914 false true false 0xef951fbb 13,2 5,5 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 4,0 -1,-1 -1,-1 -1,-1 13,0 0,0 4,5 11,0 0,8 0,0 10,0 0,0 6,16 0,0 0,0 13,1 0 2 1914235816 48 2 0 3.02892496e+30 3.02892496e+30 -5.18491725e-05 1086946659 false 0x6f0783f5 false false 255 240 true 200 200 true false true true false true false true false -161.283813 -629.405945 48.2273636 0 -0 124.49321

I have an urgent need of this model.

In Unreal Engine 4 I have created 3d "Hatred" top down shooter mechanics with 2d portraits jrpg style for the dialogue. I wanted to make Moonman one of the main characters but the links for this model are dead.

I'll be releasing the game for free sometime late this year. I really really just want this 3d model.

Links are down

I've got you, fam. This link has both the head files and the moon fuhrer files.

filedropper.com/moonmanmodels

Damn that was quick, thanks, I appreciate it.

Hunter S Thompson

pass me your shittertag so I can add you.

This should be the equivalent of those symbols the chosen people share between them to know who they ought to support without speaking a word, except for Holla Forumsacks

BASED
A
S
E
D

Thanks m8.

No problamo