New York Jets owner Woody Johnson 'named UK ambassador'

http ://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-york-jets-woody-johnson-donald-trump-us-president-uk-ambassador-a7536351.html

Kind of confused, why not Nigel? I thought Trump and Farage were pretty close…

Also fuck you I couldnt get archive to work I broke the link up suck my cock mods

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jxdML
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_of_St_James's
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/jxdML

Did he get a work visa in time?

I thought Nigel wanted to stay away from politics to be with his family, the man just wanted some peace and quiet.

I think he said if brexit goes through hes going to retire pretty soon, so hopefully you're right. I would be disappointed in the emperor if he fucked nigel out of the position

nigel is not an American citizen

user, can you think things through a little before you post?

this

I don't ascribe Trump as the emperor, but he will perform better than any other presidents since Reagan, and Reagan was a pretty mediocre president. So I have no expectations to be disappointed.
As long as America becomes the de factor number one in the world, it should be alright.

Have any of you ever had sex?

No :(

Because apparently Trump plans to get everything he promised done by picking the worst fucking people, like that witch for the U.N. which was suppose to be Farage.

As others are saying hes not a citizen so he couldn't be

Also someone was explaining in another thread about why he put that chick in the U.N. Apparently she was a governor and the next in line for her was a very respectable lieutenant for south carolina, something like that. Also the U.N is a fucking joke regardless.

You are by far the dumbest faggot on the catalog right now.
How does that feel?

You have to be an AMERICAN TO BE AN AMBASSADOR.

KILL YOURSELF YOU STUPID, STUPID FAGGOT.

Probably because he's not a fucking US citizen you dipshit.

with like a real girl or something?

Why would Trump put Farage in the most useless fucking position ever?

UK here. Is Trump taking the piss? Is he having a giggle? Sending a fucking ambassador to the Court of St James's with the name 'Woody'.
I thought Trump liked us.
Saint James's is THE ROYAL COURT. You do not fuck about with it. And you do not wear a fucking baseball hat.
I'm very angry just now. Fucking yanks disrepecting our thousands of years traditions that gave you a country and a language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_of_St_James's

He wanted Nige to be the EU ambassador, not the UK one.

You're a fucking retard, but here's your (You). He wanted Farange appointed to be the ambassador of the UK to the US, not the other way around. Also TRSodomite, to touch on what

mentioned, Nikki Haley is a cunt that Trump didn't get a ringing endorsement from, yet the Lt. Governor of SC backed Trump way back in the primaries. He gets to throw that kike-loving cunt into the UN for "I'm not Hitler, I swear" optics (even though she's now acting as if she agrees with the UN resolution against Israel, kek), she gets to do whatever she thinks will help her political career, and we get to pull the plug on funding to the UN. Additionally, it helps during the Constitution convention we may be able to get if Virginia or New Jersey goes red here shortly.

EU ambassador*

You all didn't seem to mind your tradition of being a Christian white nation being trampled.

No one likes half-Pakistani cucks.