Can someone explain what's going on with Rojava? Is it kill?

Can someone explain what's going on with Rojava? Is it kill?
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37175874

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBCBarbaraPlett/status/768448489017802752
dw.com/en/turkeys-syria-offensive-aimed-at-kurdish-ypg/a-19497653
youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tu73xY7a8
facebook.com/IBORofficial/photos/a.1698056920479737.1073741829.1698006960484733/1889672227984871/?type=3&theater
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did Assad make some kind of alliance with Turkey?

Turkey is backed by the USA.
twitter.com/BBCBarbaraPlett/status/768448489017802752

Padded sumo of international politics is invite only. If you aren't invited, you either play by hardcore ML rules (and export the revolution) or you play by hardcore NK rules (and hope that you are irrelevant and fucked-up enough to be left alone).

They are relevant and they aren't exporting. Do the math.

Rumour is that Kurds are considered to be US-backed cannon fodder by Turkey/Syria/Russia/Iran gang and hunting season is open. After all, Marxism is much more dangerous than Islam.

SDF was about to besiege an important border town of Jarabulus, so Turkey decided to throw ISIS under the bus and install the "lite" islamist rebels that the Kurds will have less incentive to attack. Rojava is unaffected, and it basically helps their current offensive (assuming they let Turks wreck ISIS in Jarabulus and go straight for Al-Bab, at least that's what I'd do in their place).

Except Kurds are told to stay away from Euphrates and this means that contingent North Syrian Rojava is officially over.

didn't isis retreated practically without battle?
anyway the us has a retarded foreign policy and americans in the next 50 years will suffer due to these choices

That doesn't surprise me, considering they've lost their primary ally

but regardless

hahahjhahahjhaha turkey COCKROACHES will neber winn :^) kurds will reclaim their rightful clay

BASED SALIH

dw.com/en/turkeys-syria-offensive-aimed-at-kurdish-ypg/a-19497653

Turkey is making good on its threats to cockblock the Kurds.

i took this image on purpose just to spite you retarded cunt even more

No. Turkey still supports the 'moderate' rebels. Kurds really want to stop pushing Assad though.

Nope, Turkey getting involved in that mess will be its downfall.

The US and Turkey have been talking about this for a long time, they would shell anyone from Rojava who approached Jarabulus. I don't know why they are just starting now.

Kurds attack Assad.

Turks team up with Assad to remove Kurds.

USA pussy out.

So kurds fuck up and get every major players against them.

Hopefully.

user is right, ISIS was given a warning to retreat ahead of time. They didn't even leave IEDs or anything.

China is entering Syria. I have a worry.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3Tu73xY7a8

Why? China entering in is just a good thing, it actually might spark a real revolutionary movement instead of this fake one that nationalist thugs of YPG pose as.

This is legitimately the worst tankie post I've ever seen.

facebook.com/IBORofficial/photos/a.1698056920479737.1073741829.1698006960484733/1889672227984871/?type=3&theater

US backstabbed them, even if Turkey is going with Putin lately.

Can you please put on a fucking trip so we can filter you? Whenever you're pressed on your completely fucking retarded claims regarding the Kurds you pussy the fuck out, just admit you have no fucking clue about what you're talking about, or shut the fuck up.

and there are a lot of really really bad tankie posts.
damn.