Just when we thought the bane of Redditbusters was finally over, they strike back with NuBusters

Just when we thought the bane of Redditbusters was finally over, they strike back with NuBusters

What are their names Holla Forums?

What are they on the search for? Testosterone?

shiet

In this episode we bust toxic masculinity

What was the point of getting those mythterns? Didn't they also have a failed game show towards to end?

member mythbusters?

two chinks instead

So that's the exchange rate?

I tried.

Who's eleven?

andrea stone

That guy on the right looks fucking homeless

All but one of those people look like they want to be there.

They all "Fucking Love Science".

Why are they all making an angry asshole face? When did myth busting become such serious business?

Jamie was what made Mythbusters good. Eveyrone and everything else was shit.

Dog bless Jamie the madman

Very good. Plaguebeard and Jao Ming are my favorites. Maybe because they could almost be Mortal Kombat characters.

Adam and Jamies dynamic when together is what made Mythbusters good. They didn't like eachother, and this was almost a good thing, because it meant they could each remain exclusively professional towards eachother without giving a fuck. Furthermore, Jamie by himself would've been boring, while Adam by himself would've been fucking obnoxious. Adam and Jamie could not have been anymore different from eachother. And this is what made it good, they complimented eachother, and it worked. Mythbusters would've sucked if it was just a bunch of close friends fucking around. and nuBusters is probably going to suck for the same reason.

You're too kind.

oh, and it's hosted by this bitch

wtf happened to video embedding???

Big girl

Isn't he that guy from one of those Crack Science videos?

There's a nigger in the back with dreadlocks.

he's not black

go back

How long before they gets someone killed?

or tiny girl

Their value has increased I guess. No longer 1/3 a person either that or chinks have devalued.

then what is he ?

a hobo?

Tits are arright tho.

face is everything, user

This. Adam and Jamie were like yin and yang, flight plan and master plan, reddit and hatechan.

ftfy

mythbusters was never good

wrong

t. contrarian hipster

Well at least there's that.
He has nice hair too.

Wrong

Found the amerifat, there is nothing better than big fat kebab when you are drunk at 1am

Only amerifats could hate superior food like this

drunk people really eat anything

Projecting your personal tastes much?

what is wrong with you?

looks like a bitch to eat without messing up your whole outfit

They give you a fork, the bread serves just as a plate to hold it all up but you can eat it at the end

Yeah we get it, you are american, but no need to act so retarded

is that fucking ciabatta bread?

yes

this pic brings back memories

God, you American's sure do eat fucking garbage. What is that? Meat and chips. Nothing but fat and salt.
At least and had some vegetables.

um, is something funky happening or is it just me?

there's vegetables in . look in the top right corner.

Alacrity demon is fucked again. Good ol cripplechan.

I wish Hotwheels was still alive ;_;

me too ;_;[

Congrats for managing to completely derail the thread beyond your post user. Not that the discussion would have led anywhere fruitful anyway.

t. reddit
>>>/out/

Australian

Is he in cripple heaven now?

So like an abo?