Man this show is deep

man this show is deep

ha ha ha stretched bootyhole absolutely hilarious

god exist is such a complicated questin to tackle

dude i watch this while tripping man it's a t rip

Pretty sure only people nostalgic for watching this during their stoned teenage years think this show has merit

MUH CHAD MUH VIRGIN

These cucks just want another excuse to push their fetish into everything

I've never done drugs and still enjoyed it and saw meaning in it. Does this mean I'm just autistic?

Take a wild guess retard.

You are just garden variety pleb who mistakes this for meaning.

i should have known the doctors were right all along

It's a meme you dip
Don't get butthurt over it, they're not serious 90% of the time

man this show is deep

ha ha ha stretched bootyhole absolutely hilarious

god exist is such a complicated questin to tackle

dude i watch this while tripping man it's a t rip

This is true genius. How long did it take OP to frame this thread?

99% sure the recent surge of nostalgia for this is a advertising campaign by Adult Swim. If they announce they are bringing it back anytime soon, I will know I am right.

I actually noticed the same thing over the past couple of years with IT. For most of my time on the Internet, most opinions on IT were negative, but then about a year or so ago, I noticed people starting to say they liked IT.

More like CF shilling

It's been a cult classic for quite some time among 90's kids, what are you on about
Plus Xavier has been a very cherished show since the beginning, hence Season 2 and its sold out DVD run
You are paranoid in your assumptions but they are most likely onto something due to past history

It's the only decent meme to produce OC in years, fuck off

Xavier once trapped a kid in a flashback for 6 months, what's not to love?

Nonexistent, time-travelling telepathic flashback with the objective to rape him in kid form for weeks as an agile shapeshifted bison
I mean come on now, it's not that complicated to understand

You're thinking of the wrong flashback man, considering at least 25% of this shit was flashback though I can't really fault you for that.

I only remember him using his deep hypno-telepath in one episode
Guess i'll have to rewatch it, again

No it hasn't. Until a couple of years ago, it was mostly disliked.
They shilled the fuck out of rick and morty on halfchan

CF?

Life really is nothing but suffer

I'm glad you suffer.

Proofs? i can confirm it was a hit among kids from that era (1990-1998), as in tv night time screenings
Furthermore i have to add this is an example of non-pleb (aka non-american) tastes

You should consider sudoku.

ebin

Xavier is reddit trash. Go back to /r/milliondolalrextreme, you fucking pleb.

Quit your bitching, nigger.

I'm glad I suffer too, it makes the things I enjoy so much sweeter.

I enjoyed watching Xavier, but thats because I catch onto the more subtle symbolism very easily. Without an appreciation for esoteric jokes, this show sucks. I enjoyed that season 1 was a complete story, but season 2 also managed to be a complete story alongside season 1, and rewatching it was a very enjoyable experience.

That said, at many times it was random and sporadic, obviously intended for the sort of self-masturbatory asshole who appreciates the finer details of their own anal accretions. This isn't a show for purveyors of serious drama, nor is a show for plebians looking for cheap laughs, but neither is it even a show for intellectuals. Its a show meant to appeal to nobody, the absurdity of both its premise and presentation are the joke, and its a joke that drags for far too long.

There is nothing to discuss about Xavier, because once you start dissecting it you realize it is merely just an amalgamation of all human culture, the complete viewing experience of an individual jammed into a short series of views. I tend to believe artists have moments of serendipity, where they came predict inevitable changes in culture and portray that in their art without even fully understanding what they are saying. Xavier was a prediction of modern day memetics, it coming back into the mainstream 10 years later is just a sign that we have arrived in that universe.

The end message of Xavier is that he spent his life trying to understand his freakish absurdity, and attempting to appeal to normal people, only to realize that every single "normal" person he encountered was in their own ways stereotypes and caricatures. It is only in the end that he realizes he wasn't a monster because of his grotesque form, he was a monster because he was a psuedo-intellectual spiritual who viewed himself as a superior lifeform to the other "humans", failing to realize the universe was already inhabited by similar lifeforms as him.

Rubbish opinion
>>>/reddit/

why would you hate on that show? it's just about some guy trying to do good and save people, even if he has to kill those people to save them

apu apustaja is not a "shitpost" frog. he is our 89 iq side

stop being such a fucking asshole for once, this isn't Rick and Morty it's well executed scatterball comedy. And yes it's also fun to watch while high "xD dude weed" I'm fucking depressed if I'm not intoxicated in the evenings, I buy 3 bottles of vodka a week. Maybe if you weren't such a dense faggot you'd realise who the real fucking redditors are here.
Honestly acting like Xavier is reddit is the dumbest shit anyone can say. Stay in your containment threads and post your God awful opinions on random shit in there.

im always here nigre

I always take time to laugh at brainlets who dont get Xavier, or even Rick and Morty.

PICKLE
RICK

boom! roasted roastie

I didn't like this meme to start off but it's growing on me.

I am not denying that is is now, but until a few years ago, on every message board and comments section, or where ever this movie was discussed, it was always negative.

The "Super Aids" episode was pretty good though tbh.

good

Fucking end your life. These memes are fucking fantastic. They're like 2008 Holla Forums memes.

Xavier: Redditgade Memelord

It's honestly no different from Reddit and Memey. Prove me wrong.

pro tip: you can't

This. The show is literally the same randum xD humor under the guise of being ironic and deep as Reddit and Memey. It's trash.

Common Filth. He is fan of the show

Intelligence is appreciating the teachings of Xavier.
Intelligence is knowing that R&M is literally Reddit.

How can brainlets even compete?

Rick and Morty's humor is fundamentally steeped in the referential, as well as being smugly satisfied with its own intelligence. Contrast that with Xavier, which is sporadic and random but extremely well scripted.

"If this is your idea of a joke, I would like to be subjected to a tragedy"

vs

"brrp gods not real mort-hic-morty, we gotta go back to past"

The whole point of XRA is that it isn't intelligent or profoundly philisophical, thats the joke, it shits on pseudo-intellectualism where R&M strokes it off.

That's the point that everybody seems to miss.It's still a fun show

FRUTADA

And in its critique on pseudo-intellectualism it becomes actual intellectualism
PERSONIFIED

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. I stumbled into this show for no reason and have been seeing so much posting about it on this site since. Must be some viral marketing or some memetic hive mind shit

its not suppose to be deep. you obviously are a newcomer to PFFR type of humor