Canada's Champion?

Canada's Champion?

MAXIME BERNIER

He seems to be a mix of Ron Paul and Trump. He has no corporate donors. Pro-gun, pro free market, supports small government, no more corporate welfare, lower business tax, lower personal tax, no more spending billions internationally, pro-military, anti-carbon tax, and more. I didn't know he even existed until the O'Leary shilling started which sparked debate and his name was brought up.

His highlight reel from the CPC debate a few months ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=hoAVq36bg9I

From Wikipedia:

*Bernier has long been viewed as one of the most libertarian politicians in Canada, favouring smaller government and reduced taxes. "It's not the job of the government to give money to businesses", he said at the 2016 Manning Centre Conference in Ottawa. "I think people understand that. Small businesses don't have the connections or the time to get a handout from the government." His beliefs have caused him to be nicknamed "Mad Max" or the "Albertan from Quebec" by his Ottawa colleagues. Bernier is regarded by pundits as belonging to the limited government wing of the Conservative Party.

He told Huffington Post Canada in December 2015 that he would focus his platform on a "more decentralized federalism, a smaller government less involved in Canadians' day-to-day lives, as well as more personal freedoms".

He did not support the Iraq war

In 2010, Bernier was rumoured to be the MP that prevented the federal government from spending $175 million for Videotron Centre in Quebec City. Even though, most of his Quebec colleagues did support the investment. Even when there were rumours of the government making the investment, Bernier did not waver his position by pointing out the growing budget deficit as an issue.*

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-bernier-conservative-cbc-1.3864218
encyclopediadramatica.se/Dimitri_The_Lover
archive.is/bHAvG
huffingt
maximebernier.com/foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians

jamessearsward32.com/
news.vice.com/story/more-than-900-people-died-of-opioid-overdoses-in-bc-last-year
montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/young-anglophones-feel-theyre-being-pushed-out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_1984
plus.lapresse.ca/screens/b73e56dd-08b2-45b3-b020-f9c415230b0b|_0.html
archive.is/HSsaz
archive.is/CgL5B
business
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017#Opinion_polling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh and he is the only Canadian candidate that is anti fucking immigration.

People claiming to be purist Randroids are either liars or simpletons. Better than a utopian leftist simpleton like Cuckdeau, sure, but unworthy of comparison to God-Emperor Trump.

The real question is if he will dismantle CBC.

Randroids?

Bernier has many similarities to Trump if you actually watched the video and read a paragraph. He is literally Canada's only choice.

If a conservative beats Trudeau, which is highly likely to happen, that means if we get a globalist conservative we would need to wait for that person to get out of office then have a LIBERAL again then have another shot at an actual conservative who is not a shill.

By that time Canada will be over run by Islam and it is almost impossible to get them out. We need an anti immigration PM now or it might be 12+ years until we get that chance again.

MAXIME "MAXIMUM JEW BURNER" BERNIER

Oh fuck, just nuke us and get it over with. I don't care how maverick he is, sooner or later he'll give the frogs even MORE gibs than they have now.

His wife is fine. I support this choice of candidates, clearly alpha as fuck.

Having vented my spleen about Quebecois, I suppose a frenchman is better than a jew like (((O'Leary))).

FEEL THE BERN

Actually Leitch looks like she is way more anti immigration than Bernier, unfortunately she is a woman.

everything seems pretty good except that he likes tpp. I hope tpp is dead by the time of the next election anyway

Oh yeah I remember that women. She had the connections to the Hells Angles.

So this guy is who i should vote for

Maxime Bernier? That sounds even Bernier than Bernie Sanders. Make the jews #FeelTheBern.

You're saying that doesn't include free trade?

What Canada needs right now is to close the borders to any country with a HDI outside the top 20. The unfortunate part is that this is profoundly impolite, so Canadians are unlikely to go for it. Ultimately it doesn't matter what his policies are or whether he speaks """French""" - closing the borders is the first priority in all occidental countries.

THREAD THEME

Didn't they build a fuck huge arena that is doing fuck all? Didn't the want to build a huge lighthouse, "tallest building east of Toronto", there too? Fucking waste in a suburb city.

twitch
full erection night

O'leary is trash. Sheer the house opposition seems the best choice tbh. Bernier speaks unintelligible frog gibberish and supports TPP.
Then again his wife is indeed hot so that's potential.

I think they are trying to get the NHL to come back.

At least we're not the ones spamming the country with poos.

Yes. He's actually the most anti CBC as his libertarian ideology tells him its massive waste of money.

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-bernier-conservative-cbc-1.3864218

Since we are discussing the Conservative Party of Canada leadership race, I'm going to post this for everyone in the thread.

YOU MUST REGISTER WITH THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA BEFORE MARCH 28 OR YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO VOTE IN THE LEADERSHIP RACE. DO NOT FUCK THIS PART UP

Party registration is easy and can be done with a gift visa/mastercard. It's very well understood that party membership lists aren't shared or public in any meaningful sense of the word, but if you don't register, it won't matter what candidate you think is best if you can't vote for them.

It's not too well known that federal party membership is very very low among the population. If a sizable amount of anons join the party and vote, the leadership race could easily be turned to our candidate of choice.

sage

If he's not ACTIVELY fighting white genocide we could give a flying fuck if he is going to make all your Chinese citizens wealthy or whatever you're trying to say.

He's a NeoCon

Trump win sends ‘exciting message’ to Canada: Conservative MP Kellie Leitch

She actually looks like a better choice but I really dont want to vote for a woman.

Aligning us with Trump and working with Trump is a priority. Bernier is as likely to start looking to China and the EU. She's a better choice, though I don't know yet if she's the best. She also has 10,000 more Twitter followers than him so she appears viable.

this.
If you want to wait for Hitler, here he is. He runs a print version of Holla Forums to distribute within Toronto. www. yourwardnews.ca.

Ok I'm listening. What's his platform?

America isn't even ready for someone like this, you really think the SJW retards in Canada are?

Should they care? No.

Should they still go with this? Yes

Looks clean but can he pull it off? He is, after, in a nation of fucking leafs.

He's not in the conservative running, he literally cannot be elected. Independants have even less of an ability to be elected in Canada than in the USA because he needs his party to be voted for in the majority of ridings. He'd basically have to assemble a full sized party to even show up on the ballot and there are no write ins.

Bruh I'm a leaf. You gotta drop seeds. That's how they grow into something yuge later on

KEK WILLS IT

This man has already been brought up plenty of times on Holla Forums.
Every time someone gets introduced to him the first time, they get really excited (myself included).
He turned out to be a degenerate and completely insane, without exaggeration.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Dimitri_The_Lover

Dubs tell the truth. The best we can work with right now is to simply gather what our best options are, and use them to worm the Canadian Overton window in the right direction to create the environment for a strong candidate to take the stand.

the last time we had a "conservative" woman prime minister she banned nearly all the guns. if we could have a thatcher I wouldn't mind, but I'd much prefer a strong male figure. even women don't vote for women.

mad max is good looking too, don't pretend that counts for nothing. that's how our fucking goof of a PM got elected, also hate for globalist harper plus secret and possibly illegal support from twitter+facebook.

blaney is kind of sketchy

I think we should dig in to O'Leary's background. I'm almost certain we'll find the "lebanese" half is actually jews who ran away from lebanon. being a canadian I've met tons of lebanese of the mudslime and christcuck variety, neither of them looked so jewish and neither of them acted like such a kike. imagine him with a beard. remind you of anyone?

leitch can be immigration minister if she's legit about slowing down our immigration problem. that's what we need until we can rewrite the constitution and are no longer held hostage by a communist jew's trojan horse bill of "rights"

Holy fuck, James Sears is fucking based. Take the bank of canada back from the jews, single breadwinner families, stop supporting israel. "ISIS stands for Israeli secret intelligence service" "Can I say bitch on TV?" HOLY FUCK. kind of interesting that someone so fucked can be so right.

After Trump snuck in to the repubs I don't think the conservative party would ever allow /our guy/, no matter who it is.

I don't really follow, ED articles are always a weird mix of empty sentences and stretched truth. His (modern?) Dmitri the Lover stuff is pretty amusing, I don't really care about internet drama from a decade ago

Seems like it is between Leitch and Bernier. No one seems to have anything on Leitch though, how do we find out about her past?

My #1 issue is immigration and I will vote for the most anti immigrant candidate even if she is a woman. She also had the balls to speak positively about Trump so thats 2/2 for me. Bernier seems to waver on immigration a bit but did use the term radical Islamic terror. Both don't seem to have any major (((corporate))) donors.

That's the way it seems to be; a toss-up between Leitch and Bernier. Personally between the two of them I think I'd honestly pick Bernier because he's a man, after seeing how badly female prime ministers can tend to flip-flop on policy (looking at you, Merkel).

Women are weak leaders and are much easier to manipulate, you are right. It is possible for Trump to metaphorically take her under his wing though. Who would have more power over Leitch, Trump who is on your fucking continent and the leader of the most powerful nation, or China/Saudi Arabia?

I think in this case it might actually be a positive for Leitch being possibly more persuaded because Trump would clearly be the foreigner who helps guide her.

If specific interests are clearly expressed from a growing number of people, someone can rise to the occasion

Well I saw him 20 years ago on tor.eats and he was a faggot then. He used to have this show on a LPTV station that was a total shitshow. Some real characters in the Beaches.

fuckin eh buds

No, she had connections to the people watching the Hells Angels.

Kek blesses this thread. Good things to come for leafs.

IF MAXIME "IMPOSSIBLE A BERNER" BERNIER IS ACTUALLY A GOOD CHOICE, THE FROGFUCKS WILL ACTUALLY FINALLY AGREE WITH THE REST OF CANADA ON SOMETHING

GOD KNOWS THESE FUCKING CUCKOLD CONNOISEUR FRENCHFAGGOTS LOVE VOTING AGAINST "DA EBIL ANGLOS"
THEYRE LIKE THE SCOTS ON THAT MATTER

Leitch seems to have a lot of faults but has held firm as the most anti immigration candidate Canada has running. Do we accept her pro feminist views in exchange for stronger immigration policies?

Bernier isn't a liar. He is a simpleton however.

I know this guy, I don't really understand why he's never talked about on here, HE LITERALLY CALLED OUT THE KIKES ON FUCKING TELEVISION.

He's from Beauce. Lowest unemployment rate in the country at 4.3%. Immigrants go there since the government sends them gibs to settle outside Montreal and they flee back to their third world sweat shops after working a month in the factories there. The place is mostly rocks, yet they manage to farm it. They spend a week a year just picking up massive stones and boulders and stacking them in piles so they won't break their farm equipment on them.

Beauceroons are the polar opposite of people who wait for gibs. They're the ones generating the gibs. And that's why they've voted Bernier in for a decade now. Also, probably the last place in the western world where you can find bona fide warlocks.

What happened to some leafs on Holla Forums planning to create their own political party?

I remember that, but my guess is many are waiting to see what happens with the first few months of Trump.

Her name's Julie Couillard, googled it.

A MILF named Couillard (couille means testicle), can't make this shit up.

MAXIME "THE MAXIM GUN" BERNIER

Timmy?

Sounds awfully libertarian aka "let the immigrants come in"

Well you seem to be right because the two guys she was involved with one being a Hells Angles rat and another being a rat from a Hells Angles puppet club.

Does seem like a good idea, but we should keep planning for the party, just in case.

Now that Trump won, hang yourself Zionist. He is no God emperor, he is another kike puppet that is meant to be better than the other choices so the Goyim don't riot.

Quebec is not the maritimes. The province could easily balance the budget but Ottawa just has to have federalist boot lickers in charge of Quebec, which sells everything at a ridiculous price to foreign interests (read chinks, Africa and Americans). That is when they don't go full retard with muh crying Injuns or environmental lies stopping any natural resource exploitation worth a shit.

uwot

Libertarians support nonwhite immigration.

Quebec soaks up a ton of gibs, muh free college, and of course welfare for all the francophonie niggers they import from west africa.

Amis pls go
immigration is one of the most expansive and intrusive government programs of all.

What a moment.

That's not her real name.

This. These are the people you want running the show. Solid people.

t. Acadian

After making the above image, I shut down my computer, jumped in the shower and this stood before me.

Praise Kek

I have r/the_bernier if he is our guy. T_D admins already said they are willing to help if it gets enough attention.

bumping for
REVIVAL OF THE CANADIAN CONFEDERATION

So it's decided then, Bernier is our guy. Now it's time to give him the power he needs to shoot him up to the top. Start memeing faggots, also see for some useful strategies.

And for the love of Kek,
REGISTER AS A CONSERVATIVE BEFORE MARCH 27

Also requesting a shopfag to make an image of his eyes glowing with the caption "I am getting stronger" or whatever it is. Don't fuck this up, weedman must be removed at all costs.

checked
I'm a #maximgun now

Trips comfirm, Kek's will be done. I'll do some reading over the memes that've won Holla Forums their victories before. The sooner we remove Trudeau, the sooner we can shift the Canadian Overton window, and the sooner we can restore Canada to it's former glory from before the war.

nice trips
I'm trying to find an image where he doesn't have a friendly smile so I can do the shoop

HA

Pray to Kek that he extends a spindly amphibious limb to uncuck your Frog candidate.

Green in skin, Green in soul.

nobody thinks he's trump you fucking faggot, its the least rotten apple of the bushel

You guys take the most from the cow-fuckers lmao, your province is gib central. Not ironic at all that you guys have so many dindus

Shame

MAXIMUM BERNIER

I already found a better one, though I'm still not totally happy. If you find a real tough looking picture of him, post it and I'll see it.

All this quebecois hate seems a bit dogmatic seeing as they've managed to preserve their culture, unlike the rest of Canada, which has a culture consisting of Tim Hortons, Hockey, and Molsons.

t. Amerifag who's been to every Canadian province except Nunavut and PEI.

LITERALLY A SMUG FROG

nunavut isn't a province. if it is, then I've been to every state except puerto rico

Then you didn't see the hidden supply of Canucki culture stashed in bunkers in Nunavut.

tbf a frenchman is better than even an englishman you fucking faggots so youre goddamn right it is

whoops, got it

I'm sure eskimo murder culture is quite enriching

This user is having nunavut

bamp

Eh lmao buddy

We could meme L into the next Hillary and dupe the lefties to amp up votes

I suggest it be done anyway as a backup to B. Canada is the last diversity-land in NA the kikes will be protective

He's better looking than Legault thats for sure.

Ive never heard of that guy! Holy shit there is Cuckada. Fucking awesome. Meme this motherfucker into office!

Rest of the panel
Thats how you know its actually a real TV. Legitimate shills

Still see no reason to support lolbertarian Bernier over more nationalist Leitch or Blaney.

Kill yourself. Now that the cow fuckers aren't killing our exports by souping up the value of the Canadian dollar we can finally get ahead.

I'll give you two each.

Leitch : her only "nationalist" proposition is one tailored to let mudslimes taqiyya their way though and she's Canada's shabbosest shabbos goy

Blaney : hasn't even released a platform aside from >muh hijab in government smokeshow and doesn't really have a chance anyway

At least Leitch is putting screening and Canadian identity on the table. In reality she's probably dog whistling to anti-Islam people like us, but if not we can work from her framework. She's also the only one I've noticed not scared to compliment Trump. We have to beware an ideologue like Bernier aligning Canada more with China and EU.

Blaney's platform is small gov, pro-gun, in some respects protectionist. He also wants to reduce immigration. Comparing twitter numbers (followers, likes, retweets) he may be in contention.

Bernie won't say he wants to reduce immigration or screen people. He wants to keep Harper numbers.

Leitch is absolutely not an option. Some people had misgivings about Trump being so close to Jews. It could at least be claimed to be politically or economically expedient in his case, since he made his fortune out-Jewing Jews in a Jewish city in a sector dominated by Jews. Leitch is full-on rabid shabbos goy for absolutely no reason other than that's what she wants to be. I wouldn't be surprised if it were religiously motivated, like Harper's hard-on for Israel. She's liable to just start giving gibs to Israel like the US does.

As far as complimenting Trump goes, of course she's complimenting him. She's aping him in almost every way possible. She talked about "draining the canal" recently. Trump was successful because he's an alpha man who doesn't take shit so it was credible that he'd send all the scum in Washington packing. Leitch is a woman with a dyke haircut and a nasal, whiny voice. She impresses nobody. I wouldn't trust her to drain a man's balls.

Don't get me wrong, I actually like Blaney. I've met him a couple of times. But Twitter/Facebook numbers are a shit way to determine contention since anybody can buy followers, likes and retweets. Bernier is raising more funds, more widely and he can appeal to both the West and Quebec.

Bernier has said he wants immigration to serve the economy. We can easily make the point that large-scale immigration is detrimental to the economy and I bet he'd actually listen. After all, even if he's a lolberg, immigration happens to be a very expensive government function. It's not exactly how we'd want it but it could be our trojan horse.

Also defunding the CBC is primordial, leftist propaganda outlet that it is.

Is Leitch more Zionist than the others? It seems like they're all scrambling over each other to voice their judeophilia.

100% agreed that she's not anywhere as convincing or charismatic as Trump and she opens herself up to ridicule when she obviously copies him.

I don't agree about social media. Social media analysis predicted Trump's victory where fundraising and polling generally didn't. I'm watching the French debate now and Blaney is certainly more popular than Maxime, at least among that crowd.

From whom is Bernier raising funds? Are they small donations or large ones?

I've been told Bernier has no corporate donors but I don't think its a pledge to not have any in the future.

Blaney: "Justin Trudeau has it wrong on immigration. He's rushing refugees into the country with no adequate resources. It makes good selfies, but the results are broken dreams.

This is not how immigration should work.It should not serve partisan purposes, and skip rigorous security screening.

It's time to bring back sanity in our immigration policies. Reduce the number of refugees and immigrants.

Work with provinces and municipalities who end up with the costs of education, healthcare and social services. We need to ensure a successful integration process.

Justin Trudeau is reckless in his pursuit of globalism. But "he who grabs too much loses all." No wonder from someone who believe we have no Canadian identity.

We need to integrate newcomers, not accommodate. They choose Canada, not the other way around. We need safe and responsible immigration policies that do not end up in broken promises.

Support my campaign for a responsible immigration and donate $5 today. We need to put Canada first."

canada is incapable of uncucking, it's not a real country. once we uncuck we will just bring back war plan red. by then canada will be like 50% spics and 30% asian/indian. it won't even count as killing whites anymore.

archive.is/bHAvG
huffingt onpost.ca/2016/07/02/conservative-leadership-contenders-to-join-toronto-pride-parade_n_10782384.html

>Kellie Leitch, Michael Chong and Maxime Bernier will join members of LGBTory Canada, an advocacy group that championed overturning the party's traditional definition of marriage. That change to the party's constitution, enacted at the party's convention in Vancouver, is just part of a recent Tory shift on gay rights.

>Many members of Ambrose's shadow cabinet have publicly championed gay marriage, even as one member of their caucus, Brad Trost, branded it as a sort of socialist plot.

Since this article Brad Trost MP has entered the Conservative leadership race. Forget Bernier and O'Leary, VOTE TROST!

Trost is the smartest one but he's a stiff, quiet nerd with a lisp. I don't see that performing well against Trudeau. But I've heard that the leadership vote will use a run-off system. If that's true, strategic voting is less imperative, so maybe we might as well try for Trost.

Gays are pretty low on my priority list, even Trump didnt dare run an anti gay platform. immigration and economy not homos and sodomy ok?

Leitch has a whole section about how much Israel muff she'd dive into if she's elected PM. That's far more than I've seen from the other candidates. It's a central plank of her campaign.

I'm not unreasonable. If Blaney picks up steam then I'm not at all averse to him. As I've written, I quite like him. But as it stands and until we know more, Bernier is the man.

Trost is anti-abortion and anti-degeneracy and that just doesn't fly in Canada, even in the CPC. Not that I wouldn't like a PM that makes liberated womyn and perverts cry but the truth is that if he's elected leader the CPC will get crushed.

That's a pretty typical mindset of zionists. You wouldn't want radical traditionalists immigrating into your Weimarian paradise.

Well fuck. It looks like Trost might be our guy after all. The way he carries himself might be hard to sell, but at the very least he will likely be our best option. Remember, for the leadership race, a very very small amount of people will be able to vote in it; we're talking single digit percentiles. If we get enough Holla Forumslocks on board we can easily swing this thing.

Postly reminder as well:
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA BEFORE MARCH 28 TO VOTE

Here, some more of his policies

maximebernier.com/foreign_policy_focused_on_the_security_and_prosperity_of_canadians

This user actually makes a great point. I've said it before, but Canada's Overton Window is still far to the left. This really is only due to the false sense of superiority a lot of our filthy city-rats project. As awesome as Trost would be, anything anti-LGBT in Canada can be considered a near instant loss.

Bernier might still be the way we should go.

Sad but true. Just a political reality we have to deal with.

If you prefer Leitch, Blaney, Trost, or even (((O'Leary))), still make sure to vote for Bernier. I'm pretty sure it's a ranked ballot (perhaps someone can further elaborate) but the main thing is, we CANNOT risk having a cuckdidate winning the leadership because of a vote split among the decent choices.
And remember,
REGISTER BEFORE 03/27 OR >>>/suicide/

It aches, but we'll overcome it. It could take years, but we'll overcome it.

Checked

I see what you're saying but Trudeau is barely literate and can't even get through rehearsed, scripted talking points without swallowing his tongue. If I recall, CBC didn't even broadcast the debates, presumably with the complete knowledge that Trudeau is not a "good speaker" as his supporters believe. He won by being a fresh face who also had name recognition. This is one of the main reasons a middle of the road cuck like O'Leary is so dangerous: with the bar set so low by Trudeau, anyone with basic literacy who can speak assertively on the economy will stand out, and he'll find a way to tailor a cucked out immigration policy for a Canadian electorate. He's barely even a cheap imitation of Trump, I get that, but that's the way the wind is blowing.

Already has my vote.

Funky digits, satan; I'll heil them. I really do like his policies; the only thing in there that particularly concerns me is his stance on Israel, but at this point he is our best shot of getting a guy in office.

Bumping with info on how to get a membership
YOU MUST DO THIS BEFORE MARCH 28
https:// donate (dot) conservative (dot) ca (slash) membership
*hand rubbing intensifies*

This. Quebec brings in a lot of French / French Africans which of course Holla Forums hates but its still bringing in people with similar culture. Quebec City and Montreal are 100x better than any other big Canadian city. The french hate outsiders and treat them like shit which is what any society with a pair of balls does. The majority of Canada is cucked, Quebec is nowhere close.

Not even close to true. Leitch has wavered and backed down on many stances when pressed but has held firm on immigration. She is the #1 anti immigration candidate but has a pile of other faults like being a SJW feminist, not being married or having kids and doesn't show any kind of strength towards the media.

Anyone will beat Trudeau. This is a perfect opportunity to get someone based on their credibility and issues alone.

Hitler dubs heil'd

Check'd, get registered faggots

Heavenly trips check'd. Time for Frenchfags to put decades of autistic cultural safeguarding to good use and lead by example.

No, conservatives only win when all the financial corruption of the liberals get shown. Than everyone forgetst that 1 year later and goes liberal again.

As long as the ndp does not get in.

If I remeber right, she does want to axe all gov funding to the cbc.

We need to get these people in front of cameras more. For all the annoyance the 2 years of election coverage America has at least it puts the candidates under the microscope for a long period of time.

I am not ready to count out Leitch, Trost or Blaney yet. Be careful of people saying things like "X candidate has no chance because Y" when there is still a long way to go. We have all the power, Trudeau is not going to win regardless of the conservative candidate.

This election is going to be a highlight reel of retarded liberals shitting themselves and saying really stupid things. The liberals in America are very sneaky and have decades of practice being shills and even they slipped up once in a while. If we can meme Canada politics onto the world stage we will have memes from these retards that will last forever.

IS IT FINALLY TIME TO MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN, LADS?
HERE WE GO

Trost isn't as awkward as I thought. He has that lisp but he actually speaks confidently (outside the debates) and has some bantz. On twitter he said he would sell off the CBC.

CHECK'D HARD
KEK IS WITH US

Is there a real chance of this being the case or is it just willfull thinking from Holla Forums? Based on my own observations, the majority of Canadians are still cucks whos primary impulse is to go as far to the opposite end of the spectrum as the U. S. The msm is on overdrive here talking about how heroic those women protestors are and the cucks here are actually buying it.

Trump was a godsend for our burger brothers but he may have just triggered the impetus for a mass virtue signalling in Canada that we may never recover from.

There are a lot of misconceptions of Canada, even from Canadians themselves so I don't blame foreigners on Holla Forums for not understanding us. Ive lost count of the times that someone vacationed in downtown Vancouver for a week and talked as if they were scholars of British Columbia. Same with Toronto and Ontario. Almost all major Canadian cities are close to the USA so people don't really have any reason to see what the real Canada is like past the liberal shitholes.

People are waking up here on both sides. Canada has a much higher % of people who are on the internet for much longer periods of time mostly because it is a very cheap hobby that takes you through the winter. If this election even has 5% of the attention the US one did we will easily be able to meme our Canadian PM of choice.

Even liberals are turning against Trudeau

That's honestly a tough question. Though we should pick our candidate wisely, there is definitely a backlash against Trudeau as it stands right now. It's been about a year and he's followed through on a very small amount of important promises, or just flat out broke them. He also did a massive 180 on infrastructure; around election time he was talking about doing basically what Trump wanted to do. Then all of that money magically disappeared, he started publicly accepting lobbying from Chinese interests and dumping migrants into Canada. The cities are the only staunchly liberal strongholds in Canada, but that generally seems to go for anywhere; our only issue is that our system is essentially popular vote so major cities end up deciding who runs the country. Fortunately though there is a definite pattern in our politics; conservatives hold office for 5 to 10 years, then people get sick of it and a liberal comes in, the liberal manages to fuck up EVERYTHING, and it goes right back to conservative rule.

If I had to wager a guess, I'd say conservative victory is almost inevitable; it's just anecdotal but Trudeau is creating a looooooot of conservatives. Even my family, some of the most liberal people I knew, took a hard turn right the second the anti-police shit started (my family is completely composed of law enforcement; it did not fly for even two seconds).

There are honestly a lot of factors to consider, though we should definitely pick the best candidate we can. We can do this.

As was the case in Trump's election, the white working vote is absolutely crucial for victory. I'm talking about those who have habitually voted lib purely for generational reasons (Irish, Italian, Slav, rural blue-collar types, etc). It will be crucial to remind these people that their party has left them behind for Islam, while degeneracy is being promoted in their kids' school, and carbon taxes are raping their wallets and businesses. Even the unionfags can't ignore the impact that cucked trade policies are having on their racket.
Whether it's the Canadian libs, the US Democrats, or the UK labour party… their downfall comes when the white voters wake up and realize that 'le working man's party' is and always was just a meme. I have hope that since Trump, this is a genie that can't be put back in the bottle. Assuming (((they))) don't pull some emergency switch that causes irreparable happening, I think it is safe to be optimistic at this point. That being said, it will be crucial to ensure that a cuck doesn't get the leadership spot and that memes are pushed hard on these mainly boomer types. It's time for the white man to come home.
Oh, and it also helps that weedman acts like a fucking retarded faggot to a point that can't be defended or rationalized.

Also, push the research The Rebel did on migrants raping girls in high schools and the police and school administrations doing a Rotherham about it.

That is a direct consequence of Trudeau policies, and even though there is material proof, the only people that run with it is The Rebel (kind of like our Infowars). If this was a normal country this would be making headlines everywhere.

TO EVERY LEAF IN HERE, IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED WITH THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY OF CANADA YET, DO IT NOW OR AS SOON AS POSSIBLE; MARCH 28 IS THE DEADLINE

Also you get a sweet membership card in the mail.

I voted NDP every time and I think Liberal once. Never again.

Lol Canada is still ~90% euro/white as of official 2014 numbers, we just have to wake them up
Don't let the Jews gaslight you into thinking Canada isn't a white country

Trips seal the deal

Oh for some reason I kept thinking that it was only for people that were running.

Whats the point of registering? I can always just show up and vote for example.

So crucial. While we still have a long way to go in the process of uncucking, at least unlike the British, it's important to understand that people don't have the attitude of "yeah, our daughter is getting abused and passed around by filthy foreigners but it's better to just not make a scene about it." Canadian parents and families will rock the boat if they have to along with having cops that will actually do their job without the fear having their careers get fucked by being labelled a 'shit-disturber' or a 'racist'. Probably has something to do with the class system they have over there I guess.
Problem is, the Canadian media are master propagandists and they know perfectly how to distract families from noticing these kinds of issues. That's why CBC etc needs to start being bombarded with outrage when they try to cover up the immigration issue. We also need more alternative outlets like TRM to further de-legitimize the sneaky MSM bastards.

I still think one of our ultimate goals should be to have federal funding cut from the CBC

You have to be registered in order to vote in the CPC's leadership race unfortunately. I believe they check for the membership card before they even allow you into the polls; it tends to screw a lot of people. Most people don't even know you CAN register, partially why the amount of registered conservatives is in the single digit percentile.

conservative .ca/our-party/leadership-2017/

Oh I see so we want to register to get this guy as the leader so others can vote for him when elections happen

I'm coming around to Trost. Will there be another debate before the vote?

MAXIME "GUN" BERNIER

That's the ticket; first a party has an election inside of itself to pick a new leader, and then that leader is the one that goes on to contend against the other parties when the federal election begins. The federal is generally open to the population, but in-party elections are for party members only; it's why it's crucial to register before the 28th.

We can very likely turn it in our favour, since because a lot of people don't know the process, very very few are registered members in the first place.

Yes. In order for this to happen, the normies must see past the hockey and the nice 10 o'clock news man with a soothing voice and understand that they are an enemy that is directly targeting their family. The notion that they are somehow an integral institution needs to be corrected, preferably before the election season.

He just takes it up the ass on the checkerboard floor instead of in public. No, you want Bernier.

If we get this ball rolling it will be incredibly easy to get our guy in. I am embarrassed that I know almost nothing of my own countries politics but I know Americas front to back.

When I register as a conservative I then vote for my candidate of choice and if they person gets the most votes from registered members he/she goes against Trudeau?

That's right! If /ourguy/ wins the leadership race, he will become the leader of the conservative party of Canada, and then face off against Trudeau in the 2019 federal election. So far it seems like we're looking at Maxime as our guy, but I think there are still a few more debates. We have until May to choose, but the quicker we choose, the faster we can meme.

Like has been said in the chat, as awesome as Trost is, he's unfortunately far too much to be palatable to most Canadians. Anything that is anti-lgbt is unfortunately going to be an instant loss; we'll have to focus on purging those people AFTER we can get a foothold into our political system.

No, the Conservative election is like a mini-election in that candidates have to win electoral districts. So it's important to appeal to the whole of the country instead of getting strong, localized results.

This right here as well

This seems a bit obtuse. This is just how that one party does things? Why cant they just

Because then a party with a strong regional base like the CPC would elect leaders that only that base likes, forgetting the rest of the country and dooming the party to never win another election again.

By asking contenders to win counties, they prove that they have the wide-ranging appeal necessary to win in more places than Alberta/Saskatchewan and thus keep the CPC relevant. Else it'd just turn into another Reform fuckfest.

Came back from a business trip in Messico to Canada tonight.

CBSA agents at the airport look like they're the cast of 'Little Mosque on the prairie". One guy has a full sleeve tatoo….wearing the uniform and representing Canada.

Fuck this gay country.

There is no hope here.

Lol most Canadians are uneducated shitbags who just want free gibs. Case in point: maritimes.

Stick it up your ass, newfie.

Get out.

Trump needs a strong Canada when he conquers the planet. Daily reminder that the USA cannot have an Islamic state at its northern border.

Why? I mean, why register as a conservative? Won't that be painting a target on our backs for Castreau and his handlers?

Thankfully not. Party membership lists are not shared, public, or really maintained in any way, shape or form. You have to register as a party member of the Conservative Party of Canada or else you will not be allowed to vote in the Conservative leadership race; voting is for party members only, and they check for your membership card before you are even allowed in the polls

conservative .ca/our-party/leadership-2017/

Membership is 15 dollars. If you don't want a credit card tied to your purchase, use one of those gift visa/mastercards.

make me you limpdick jew faggot.

das rite.

you're a powerless faggot.

This isn't entirely untrue. On the bright side, we're on the verge of all the corruption in the liberal party being shown on a daily basis. Now that we know what's at stake and what this board can accomplish, we should use this cyclical opportunity to push Canada back into the right.

ITS HAPPENING

Israel
As Prime Minister, I will move the Canadian embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and it deserves our support. As a country that daily faces existential threats based on religious hatred, our support for Israel becomes a moral imperative. When I am Prime Minister, Israel will know that it always has a friend in Canada.

Keep dreaming you stupid faggot.

Canada is a country of LOSERS.

Canada will not be GREAT again because it was never great.

All your hwyte brethren in the maritimes voted for GIBS giving a fucking FAGGOT

A FUCKING FAGGOT

the premiership.

A FUCKING SNOWBOARD INSTRUCTOR, DRAMA TEACHER FLAMING FUCKING FAGGOT.

Obama armed and funded Al Queda and the USA even had him re elected. Trudeau won't.

I need to know more. What does this mean?

Aight faggots. R/the_bernier is up and running. I fucked around with the css and have it looking halfway presentable. Bring all your Trudeau memes with you.

they may safeguard their culture but the frogs are damn socialists.
Still bernier sounds like he might be ok

dude looks like a shriveled up foreskin

BUMP
IGNORE THE D&C SHILLS

Bump

+1 for renewed Canadian greatness

Will check it out, maybe create a sockpuppet account and get some other righties to join

Wrong, he got elected because 1. Not Harper 2. Weedlmao 3. Vaguely attractive (all the libtard women I know are always going on about how he is their future husband or some shit)

They can't be that stupid can they?

Realistically, (((O'Leary))) is going to build a significant base and my concern is that he won't go down without a fight and possibly split the votes among the other non-establishment candidates. How can he be dealt with? Seems like it will be a Ted Cruz scenario all over again.

Reminder to Quebecfags to vote for Rambo
Bonhomme wills it

(kekd)
This is exactly right. After 9 years of Harper, Canada was prepared to elect just about anyone. The biggest problem is that Jack Layton died so there was no viable NDP candidate, and the Liberals won the millennial vote by going full on dudeweedlmao. Jeez, the D&C is out hard in this thread; someone REALLY doesn't want Canada to get its shit together. All the more reason to meme it harder.

Bonhomme will save us.

Maybe there is still hope for Canada.

Check out his website jamessearsward32.com/

Click on Spank Marxist Mary Now… this guy is something else…

All hail Bonhomme, destroyer of worlds, who will make the old crumble, and make way for the new

On topic, while I'm not against Bernier, I'm still looking at Blaney and Trost as possible meme candidates. Trost for example sounds like his name is a mix between Trump and Frost, badass if you ask me

one more bump for good measure

hail Trost

Poor little anglo, go OD on Fentanyl, James Wong…

news.vice.com/story/more-than-900-people-died-of-opioid-overdoses-in-bc-last-year

Business as usual, Bubba

I wasn't aware that anyone seriously disliked the french on Holla Forums

I'll grant it that you Quebab are a little goofie sometimes but I've never hated you and in fact I think women from quebec are real qt6.28s. Granted you guys get the same amount of cuckoldry as the rest of the West but you keep it together better than say here in Toronto:^(

btw OP if you need some mod help, I, FoliusMaximum will be willing to do it for free

Praise the lord my brother…

Fuck…you don't come here often, James…it's MTL Gazette level…

montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/young-anglophones-feel-theyre-being-pushed-out

Fentanyl-chan has come to clean up all the junkie degenerates!

Well, half the population in BC is gonna be dead in 10 years then…

Can Canada even be saved? You guys have that cuck Trudeau, and all the Chinese to boot.

Max Bernier and Bonhomme will solve all our problems

Bernier does want to rewrite CBC completely. That will probably also get CBCucks even more against him. Let's hope they do a CNN and discredit themselves.

maximebernier.com/a_new_role_for_cbc_radio_canada_speech

It's not just on Holla Forums.
So we paid and just went back to the car and ate while rolling. At the same time I have heard similar stories from english friends who came to Quebec. It is a weird hate.

Tabarnak que je crois ca, Kevin…s'était ou au juste?

Is a 1 year membership enough for the important vote? I'll join. We need to find out how many members we need to sway the vote and start recruiting.

Vote for Kellie Leitch. I reported your little shill thread too. If any mods here were Canadian you would be banned. Bernier is a neocon globalist shill and a Jewish agent.
Contrast that with Kellie.
t. Canadian

Damn son, go to bed.

When she says "anti-Canadian values" she's referring to anti-semitism and a lack of tolerance for sodomy.

copy fake and gay

(((trumptards))) still like idiots like him

alright nigger i'm taking your bait

From Kellie website:

Also the whole screening for values thing is cucked and stupid. Any brownshit that can immigrate here will know what to say to not get deported except for a rare retard here and there.

I hope you reconsider your opinion my friend. I thought she was gonna be good too but I wouldn't trust her with my life to run this country

Oh shut up. Our French are the most based white nationalists we have. They hate the cultural bullshit mass immigration has caused and a lot of that is why they want to separate. They defend our national identity and euro/French history better then any other Canadians do except maybe Newfoundland, but they don't have to worry about snackbars shitting up the place because it's already fucked. Get a fucking clue. The equalization program does not subsidize Quebec’s welfare state, Finally, one has to remember that on a per capita basis, Quebec does not rank among the biggest recipients of equalization payments. In 2013, it received $961 per inhabitant, thus ranking 5th among the 6 recipient provinces, behind Prince-Edward Island, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Manitoba (who received, respectively $2343, $2001, $1549 and $1418 per inhabitant). Quebec and Ontario make more money per person and pay more into taxes. Quebec is especially good because they have scientific advancement and a huge software and entertainment sector thanks to Ubisoft's data center and the main trunk coming through there.

I plan on retiring far north there. Good skiing, everything is fucking WHITE and I can buy beer at the corner fucking store and it's considered normal to fuck 18yos in your thirties and they love it.

Tl;Dr Quebec is based.

Quebec man here.

It's not normal to fuck 18yos in your thirties ?

This honestly, and the Quebec vote could be way more important this election than any other; which is why Maxime is probably one of the best ways to go. About the farthest right Canada would be willing to vote for, and that he's a frog it's almost guaranteed that Quebec will vote.

Tu es un vrai, Kevin…

This so much.

It may happen for Quebec to vote for a anglo leader but its not usual.
It happened lots of time anglo canada voted for a Quebec born Prime minister tho. And this helps to gain super majorities. Talk to Jean Chretien about that..

Louis St. Laurent
Pierre Trudeau
Brian Mulroney
Jean Chretien

Mulroney win in 1984 was a good exemple of how a united Praisies + Quebec can fuck over Ontario
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_1984

Stephen Harper tried to replicate this very hard, but the french CBC was completely biased and unfair to the Conservative since the merge of the Progressive-Conservative and the Canadian Alliance, stopping short to call them nazis.

kek

Winnipeg indians are the worst I've encountered in Canada. its why we're constantly murder capital or most violent city. they'll stab you if you dont give them a smoke, doesn't matter if you don't smoke. a guy pulled out a shotgun when he didn't get a cigarette once

James…

are american natives as bad as the ones up here

No idea brah, im from Québec and it's segregated as hell here…

That's why we need Mad Max Bernier to make Canada Great Again

Quelque pars sur la 11 Ontarienne apres etre passe par la 117. On suivait la Trans-Canadienne Nord.

we re-purpose Harper's attack ads on Ignatieff to work on O'Leary. Kryptonite for the Cryptokike.

I have said in this thread several times I am not 100% sure on the best candidate and have spoken positively as I can about Leitch.

CONS: She is openly feminist, no husband or kids. Has backed down from multiple positions when the media pressures her. Openly pro Israel. A woman.

PROS: She didn't back down from her anti immigration comments. Openly praises Trump when most of Canada hates him.

Id like to hear more on Trost and Blaney but imo Leitch is just too weak of a person to be PM.

What'S up with Trost and Blainey on my Holla Forums
To be honest, I know almost fuckall about Trost besides his evident irrelevancy, but Blainey, I know.
He's irrelevant too, was an average minister, and dosent have any particularly good ideas.

People should start to realize this and start supporting the ones who can win and Make Canada Great Again.

Blainey and Trost are not amongst those.

he looks like fabio

From his own website: maximebernier.com/aggressively_pursue_free_trade_deals
Fuck no. Globalists can go to hell.

Yes, let's wait for the next Hitler.

This is relevant, but unfortunately in French.

plus.lapresse.ca/screens/b73e56dd-08b2-45b3-b020-f9c415230b0b|_0.html

Oh sure, after we finally have a chance at getting business back from Mexico and the US, you want to give it all away again to CHINKS and STREET SHITTERS. Turdeau is already pushing for that and I don't want his successor to follow up on that bullshit.

inevitably we are well within the US sphere of influence, more than any other nation, i figure there will be some crap about immigration in there as we share the longest and most porous border in the world. Trump's not exactly going to halt immigration to the US only to let canada ramp up and let them slide through the border.

meaning in any bilateral trade agreement

I'm not worried about the US really, they make ok neighbours and are good for banter. I'm more concerned about the Chinese. They're among the worst people in the world to do business with. They'll buy up all our industry (what's left of it) and infrastructure, they'll control any new infrastructure built (and will bring over their own workers to do so as part of the deal) and they'll steal anything they can get their hands on in the tech industry as they have with every single company that's ever done business with them. It's bad enough that people continue to deal with mainland China without also having free trade with them. It's a bad deal every single time. So when the vast majority of our choices for conservative party leader in Canada want to push for free trade with them it makes me question their competence in global affairs. They're ignorant of a very real threat to our economy and sovereignty.

It's an easy thing to look up too, how many businesses that were formerly western owned that are now owned by the CCP all across Canada, Europe, the US, South America. They have shitty relations with most of their neighbours in east asia and constantly encroach on or steal their land outright. They're even managing to fuck up Africa worse than it already does to itself.

We can NOT afford to be lax about this. The only safety net we have against them continuing to take our business away is Trump's rightfully earned antagonism against them, and I'm not going to put hope in someone who's already going to be busy running their own country. We need a leader that will at least keep our economy from getting much worse. Someone like Bernier who wants to "Aggressively pursue free trade deals." is not that man.

yup, this. it really goes to show how much influence china has bought itself by this shit not being in the media as much as it should. China hacks the defense industry, steals our military tech, and no one says a word about it. the russians havent even been directly linked to hacking the DNC and its been headlining as truth for months now.

smdh. fuck the chinks.

Done thanks

This won't be as effective though. In the case of Cucknatieff, his cross-border professional dealings consisted of back-and-forth to leech off insulated (((academic institutions))) while O'Leary does so for business and trade purposes, a point he will defend as a demonstration of experience in navigating and bringing together both Canadian and US business circles. So this angle is one he can ultimately be expected to turn around and call an asset (perhaps rightfully so) and one that will play well to lots of Conservative voters who understand the importance of having strong leaf/burger relations, but who lack Holla Forums-vision that sees through his obvious sheep's clothing.
I hate to play (((devil's))) advocate here, I'm just being realistic about O'Leary: he will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. While he is clearly a Judas goat, he is NOT a cuck and so it will be important not to underestimate him.

Can we make a heat map of trumpiest candidates in each country and closeness to winning?

Signed up for a year; we're gonna feel the bern, bud.

All of these candidates seem to be all over the place. How can Bernier be anti keynesian pro austrian economics when he is for NAFTA and TPP?

At this point I am ready to elect the biggest retard just because I know Trump will be able to control them. O'Leary actually has a pair of balls and is confident enough to defy Trump.

As all over the place as they may be, I'm aiming for who may be the most electable of the bunch. Bernier does have a history of being kind of retarded, and he might get caught on it, but I believe he's the one who will snag the most Quebec votes. Initially I looked at O'Toole since he actually reached out on canadian gun forums, but I know next to nothing about the guy. I do like how Leitch is pro self defense, but don't know if being vocal about supporting Trump will win her any votes. I've seen that libcucks in comment sections say they don't really trust Bernier, but they're not completely offended by his policies. Perhaps we'll come to a better conclusion when we get closer to the vote.

Bernier is the right choice.

Bernier is the most able ot harmonize Canadian tax code and industry with what Trump wants to do.
He Libertarian, yes, but he also knows very well canadian economy is in symbiosis with US one. He will no go ahead with the most globalist part of his plans if he see the USA reacting negatively to it.

Proof is what Canada just said toward Mexico, calling them good friend, but claiming Canada-US self interest comes first. Same thing will happen. US/the Canadian people reacts negatively, Canadian Leaders hesitate and readjust.

A big reason I advise against O'Leary is that he is anti-gun.
I'm paraphrasing here, but the audio clip exists somewhere; I just need to find it.

Oui! They love older mature men or younger men who have their shite together and can take them to the piste and then to the hot tub and fireplace. Many want a family and vacations and to be away from the city idoits who can't even change a tire or chop wood.
As a skiier you see where the true north and the real wealth and power is. Those families typically marry among themselves and pass land down. They have since settlement. A bomb could kill the rest of the world and they would not care. Land of the free and brave has all the food and resources you need to inawoods with your blond, French hottie with a bun in the oven.

Additionally Quebecois speaking people with very little English tend to not be bluepilled due to not getting media from cucked commifornia.

A lot of news comes from the French speaking world, and they see mother France under terror every week from immigration. They tend to be better connected to the euro world then the rest of Canada , and truly live in a bubble of their own design. Look at the policies the bloc asks for during sessions.

So who will lead Conservative party?

No problem; we're all brothers here.

A 1 year membership will be more than sufficient to vote, yes. You can buy more if you want, but 1 year will allow you to vote in May. Unfortunately since membership lists aren't made public, we won't know how many members we'll need; all we can really determine (at least from what I've read) is that the population list is in the single percentile. However, that also means our memes can hit much harder and faster, as we have much less people to convince. From what I've experienced as well, most conservatives right now seem to be thinking along the same lines; I don't know anyone who is being fooled by O'Leary.

I know one dude who's been fooled. He doesn't realize it's possible to vote in the leadership election and I'm not going to tell him how.

Canada is a country for faggots. In a westminster parliament, the PM isn't worth shit. We are not a unitary republic.

Get a fucking education nigger.

In case you have been under a rock for the last 13 years, Liberals still run Ontario. Ontario liberals are a criminal organization, and they have the provincial police on their payroll. Nobody will ever go to jail, and nothing is going to change.

Even if that faggot Patrick BRown wins the next Ontario election, he's a faggot cuckservative who agrees with the degenerate sex-ed curriculum of Liberals, and a carbon tax/cap & trade jew shit.

Fuck Canada.

Fucking worthless country of cum drinkers.

(heiled)
If he'd be a vote for O'Leary he is better left out of the loop.

Reminder to everyone to filter angry defeatist shilling like this. Things are bad, but arguing that just doing nothing at all is any better is brain dead retarded; get some agency, pick up your balls, and let's make this place great again. If American can recover from 8 years of King Nigger rule, and Britain can get out of the EU, then we can most certainly pull through and make Canada great again.

I know a few.
Bad idea. Remember it's a ranked ballot so even if he is set on voting for O'Leary you can still get him to vote for /ourguy/ too.
WE CANNOT RISK SPLITTING THE VOTE AMONG THE NON-(((ESTABLISHMENT))) CANDIDATES
Also heil'd.

Ehh, yeah, I guess. Though probably more drunk/high depending on the area.

I love libertarianism minus their views on immigration so I view this as a good thing. I thought Bernier was the best candidate by far who understands the economy but apparently hes pro NAFTA pro TPP so I am massively confused. Is their sources he actually said these things or are we being misled?

I am 100% O'Leary was put there by the liberals. His entire career is liberal leaning. He is literally a mix of Jeb and Hillary. Saying he is anti gun is just 1% of the problem with this fucking idiot. I would vote for Trudeau over him just because I know Trump would be able to boss him around more than O'Leary.

We just need to find the right candidate. It is really shitty that there is so little info out there when American nominees are under the microscope for 2 years. We don't have a lot to work with.

We are way better off than all of western Europe. Things could be a lot worse. Don't pay attention to the people saying we are like Sweden etc since they probably havne't even been to our country. One thing is for sure, we have to get our candidate in this go around or we are fucked for 10+ years.

Wrong. Bernier is a pro-immigration globalist shill.
He is Trudeau without the gay pride bullshit.
Vote Leitch you idiot scumbags. She's with Trump.

So answer why Leitch has backed down from several issues when pressured by the media. Explain why it is good that she is openly a feminist who is the most pro Israel. Explain why her having no husband or kids is a good thing.

I am not discounting her since the one thing she never backed down on is immigration, which is my #1 issue, but there are a lot of bad signs as well.

Which ones?
It's not good, but you need to understand that you cannot be a female politician and not be a "feminist". Realistically, what feminist policies could she implement?
Take a look at who the Americans just elected and tell me again how our head of state could possibly be anti-Israel with him in power.
Explain how this has anything to do with her political position.

So, care to address why you think being a feminist with no husband is worse than having a pro-immigration pro-refugee pro-globalism platform?

==Lets go over the candidates.=

Is a globalist who wants to expand free trade to everyone in Europe, UK and Asia. Also a war monger that wants to pick a fight with Russia, Cuba and Syria. So he's one of the worst possible picks.
chrisalexander.ca/policy/opening-new-markets-for-canadian-merchandise-services-expertise-and-investment
chrisalexander.ca/policy/ukraine-and-russia
chrisalexander.ca/policy/set-cuba-free
chrisalexander.ca/policy/end-the-genocide-in-syria-now

Is also a globalist who will sell us out to China and India.
maximebernier.com/aggressively_pursue_free_trade_deals

Seems like an alright choice, he wants to reduce immigration and have the secret service screen immigrants more thoroughly. He's against the erosion of Canadian values and wants to fix all the problems with people not being Canadian enough (he specifically mentions a case of a Muslim police chaplain's controversial views.) He wants more strict screening for immigrants, to see if they're even capable of integrating properly. VERY pro-gun ownership. Shits all over Bernier's libertarian economic policies. Pro-nuclear power. Wants to grant more power to elected representatives so that people can have a more direct line of communication to government.
blaney2017.ca/en/2017/01/07/steven-blaney-announces-new-strategy-responsible-effective-safe-immigration/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/11/02/royal-commission-canadian-identity/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/10/24/sustaining-canadian-identity/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/11/29/respect-for-gun-owners-reform-plan/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/11/18/food-sovereignty-steven-blaney-sets-record-straight/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/11/22/unleashing-canadas-clean-energy-superpower/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/10/31/restoring-parliamentary-sovereignty/

He's a climate change cultist, but he has similar ideas to Blaney about giving more power to Canadian citizens, this time by reducing the power of party leaders so they can't veto people's choices. Oh, and he wants to lower taxes. It's the exact same song and dance we hear every since election season and he has no other policies and doesn't touch on Canadian culture or heritage to I'm skeptical as to his honesty and competency.
chong.ca/environmental_opportunity
chong.ca/democratic_opportunity
chong.ca/economic_opportunity

She's been a conservative activist since she was 14 and strongly supports both the working class and youth and expresses concern that there aren't more young adults voting conservative. She wants to abolish the carbon tax, she has ideas on how to balance the budget but no real plan as to how precisely to do so. She's very open to suggestions on how to change things in the CPC and what policies to have in general. Perhaps she could be convinced to adopt some of our views? She seems like her heart is in the right place but doesn't have a solid direction to move in. If what b1c281 says is true then it looks like she's easy to manipulate. Eagre to please everyone but without any real personal convictions of her own outside of "working hard".
kellieworks.ca/no-national-carbon-tax/
kellieworks.ca/budget-policy-announced/

Former military man of 20 years but he has no positions on anything relevant on his website. Very unprofessional. How'd he hit a commanding rank of Lieutenant-Colonel without having any drive and passion? Can't even finish setting up a simple website. Sad.

Street shitter's website is fucking broken! This guy is a massive failure! To think Alexander and Bernier actually want free trade with this guy's homeland! Absolutely pathetic!

(contd.)

His campaign is based on Anti-Trudeau sentiment and being a cheap knock-off of Trump. He's overly focused on the US and he doesn't seem to have much of an identity of his own just his TV character. He talks a lot about communicating with people on a personal level but doesn't actually say anything of note. Doesn't have any positions on anything on his website either. Everyone here seems to be familiar enough with him enough to know he's not a good choice.

Has some worrying immigration policies, thinks he can pull money out of his ass to give to every single under 30 years old student. His positions on firearms basically just leave us with the same problems in a different format. The dumbass is also completely on board with the F-35 program and is a believer in global warming but at least he is against the carbon tax.
erinotoole.ca/immigration/
erinotoole.ca/kickstart/
erinotoole.ca/policy/firearms/
erinotoole.ca/erin-otoole-on-ctvs-powerplay/
globalnews.ca/news/3005993/erin-otoole-government-should-lose-revenue-rather-than-impose-carbon-tax/

Says he'll use "smarter immigration policies" and seems to think that testing an immigrant on their values is "Orwellian" but somehow increasing surveilance on citizens isn't. Says he wants to lower taxes but also raise GST. On the bright side he likes to mock other politicians for missing days of work and important votes in order to campaign so he'll at least be amusing. Supposedly he has a partner that'll handle the quebec side of things that will give him an edge, but I don't really see how.
petersonleader.ca/2016/10/31/safer-country/
petersonleader.ca/2017/01/10/securing-canadas-future-rick-petersons-economic-and-fiscal-platform/
petersonleader.ca/2016/12/13/rivals-to-reimburse-taxpayers/
petersonleader.ca/2016/11/10/rick-peterson-names-serge-h-malaison-as-quebec-campaign-director/

Wants to agressively cut taxes, "return the upper limit on Tax-Free Savings Accounts to $10,000 a year - and grow it alongside inflation", and provide a bigger incentive to people to enter skilled trades. Her biggest focus seems to be on improving infrastructure. She seems to have a boner for Harper which is a red flag for me.
lisa2019.ca/tax_policy
lisa2019.ca/lisa_raitt_s_infrastructure_plan

100% buzzwords and nothing of substance.

He's the poster boy for pathological altruism. He's only 37 making him really damn young for a PM candidate. Deeply religious, seems to love all Christians and Jews. He wants the Ethics Commissioner to investigate Trudeau. Calls out O'Leary for being unable to speak French. Has a weakness for anyone who's a victim, he can probably be manipulated by feminist because of this. Banned from Russia and proud of it.
andrewscheer.com/scheer_criticizes_liberals_restoring_funding_to_unrwa
andrewscheer.com/scheer_russian_money_laundering_revelations_proof_magnitsky_law_needed_now

Pro-Life race mixer. He's the one who opened up our uranium sector to foreign investment. Beyond that the only issue he seems to really care about is defunding planned parenthood. On the bright side he opposed the conservative party's funding of the Toronto Pride Parade.

Fuck, messed up the red text when I pasted it in here. Kill me.

Anyway, what do you lot think of this mess? I'm sure many of you are better informed than me. I'm just looking at their campaign pages. Near as I can see Blaney is the best choice based on his policies. Alexander and Bernier are both globalists so they're not good picks. Scheer is a real good goy. Peterson, Lemieux, Obhrai and Chong don't have a damn clue what they're doing.

Fucking based.

While this post has a clear bias for Blaney, I do like his policies a lot more than the others. The big question is: will other Con voters hop on board the Blaney train?

AUF DER HEIDE BLUHT EIN KLEINES BLUMELEIN

Tabarnak yes, we have to fucking meme Bonhomme as Quebec's moonman

Holy fucking shit. You realise you're talking about the country that INVENTED MULTICULTURALISM AND HAS IT ENSHRINED IN THE CONSTITUTION?
Canada is a mess. Canada is a big fat mistake.

archive.is/HSsaz
>I won’t aim to please the foreign affairs establishment and the United Nations — a dysfunctional organisation which for years has disproportionately focused its activities on condemning Israel. Instead, I will ensure our country’s foreign policy will be refocused on the security and prosperity of Canadians.

very glad you made this user. Was going to make a new thread in a similar vein, but seeing how much effort went into this I'm glad I put it off.

Anyways, Blaney seems like the best choice. Can't find anything against him.

OP if you are reading this Blaney is best man. Bernier not best man although he is good looking, Blaney looks just like a reincarnated Goebbels

listening to pajeet trying to speak french was like trying to translate german from a cat stuck in a meat grinder. Fucking disgraceful.

On Bernier:

Questions climate change propaganda openly.

"Fuck the UN"

Several mentions of shrinking the government and giving more power back to the people.

He has mentioned Islamic terror many times.

Sounds like Trump here.

Isn't this exactly what Trump is doing?

Openly pro gun.

All of this sounds, as I originally said, very Ron Paul + Trump.

archive.is/CgL5B

Here is Maxime talking about Trump days after he won the election. He didn't speak out against Trump or even say one bad thing. Maxime talks about changing policies and tactics so Canada gets the most out of Americas new policies.

I mean, he was pro TPP but he still has a pile of good things about him. Do we discount Max because of one issue?

It means if you want to find a guy whom people genuinely believe can curse others or talk to the devil or cure illnesses or other such shit, there it is.

This is a very good post.
Bonhomme Approves

Never have I thought I'd register as a member of the conservative party.

Bias is due to me just taking my information from the candidate's own websites. The fact that he has more for me to talk about than anyone else shows his level of preparedness. Bernier also has a very complete website that details all his policies nicely. But he's a globalist and Jew lover so fuck him. By all means if other people have more data on the lineup then I'd very much love to hear it. It might sway my vote but so far Blaney looks like the only one who's actually ready and able for the job.

That sounds hilarious! I should look for that.

No, we discount him because of TPP and that he wants to sell us out to China and India and as for your quote about the UN, it's out of context, he wants to support Israel DIRECTLY. as per this post:

Bernier is a globalist and not worth looking at twice.

Where is the proof he wants to sell us out to China and India? Are you talking economically or in terms of immigration?

The UN quote is both good and bad. Bernier talks a lot about "protectionism" and has the smartest economic policy out of any of the candidates I have read. He has mentioned Ron Paul several times in his speeches.

I am not saying he has my vote but I am not counting him out yet either.

who /Deepak/ here

Registered literally just to vote for him

Blaney it is.

On his website, I linked all the candidates only a hand-full of posts up, but I'll spoon feed you anyway:
maximebernier.com/aggressively_pursue_free_trade_deals
He wants free trade with China and India, which means more jobs being taken away from Canadians, and more shitty goods being imported instead of quality locally sourced stuff. Due to the way that Mainland China insists on conducting business, there won't even be construction/trade jobs for anything they want to build as they always bring their own people over for that too! We'll be losing in every possible way, it's a bad deal. The only people who benefit from free trade are the CEOs of large corporations because even if China rips them off, the volume of sales increases profit for them anyway and not employing Canadian workers means they can save money from that too. It does jack all for the citizens except give them cheaper goods (that they won't be able to afford anyway because no jobs) that they'll have to replace sooner due to poor build quality. Turdeau is already trying to lay the groundwork for this (Which Rona Ambrose ripped him a new one for, it was glorious) and I'd rather not have our next conservative leader follow in that asshole's footsteps.

You hoser.

(checked)
Blaney then Lietch for me. But I'd really like more information on some of the other candidates first before coming to a decision, specifically Lemieux, Trost, and Raitt. I only mined their websites for information of which there was precious little, I haven't dove in to twitter or other media yet. I just don't have the free time to do that sort of thing most days.

Seems like Blaney is the best bet so far, but what if he is a long shot or doesn't get it?

Any plans for our own party that we should be running? Like forming policies, party name, logo, etc.? Information to spread along with memes?

tfw canadians are so stupid that they actually elect a lolberg,i thought they hit rock bottom with trudeau, but if they really elect a freemarket globalist pro tpp french fucker it will be hilarious

I've been putting some thought into this, but I do not yet have something substantial enough to share. Canada has too many lefties even out in the country so I figure it won't be enough to simply have a platform based around things we like. If we phrase things properly we might be able to land some converts as well. As for a name, I doubt Nationalist Party would go over well but it might be good to have something patriotic sounding. True North perhaps?

All theses shill D&C retards.
People, dont lisent to this retardation. Trost and Blainey have 0 chances to win.

Do not waste your vote on them, please.

Max Bernier
Kevin O'Leary
Kellie Leitch

are the only viable options.
But remember, O'Leary and Leitch are massive ((Good Goys)))
Bernier would be the only one able to adapt and reform the Tax Code with new USA changes brought by Trump.

Cant wait for when the lolberg does that he does best, and that its patheticly failling at everything they attempt just like you do everytime you try to shill your idiotic ideology in this board. also fuck off to >>>/liberty/

I can understand why Trost has zero chance of winning; anyone anti-LGBT and openly anti-abortion (as much as it aches to know this) has zero chance of winning in Canada thanks to our cities. Is it the same issue with Blaney, or is there another reason that he almost certainly wouldn't win?

My ballot was going to look like:

Yikes. I did not know about that detail. Looks like Blaney will be at the top of my ballot now; the absolute last thing we need is free trade with China and India. God damn it, Max. I don't know much about the other three candidates you listed either, but I do know that Trost is very openly and staunchly social conservative. As much as I love that, that alone will make him practically unelectable in Canada. Thanks to our cities, anyone who is openly anti-progressive (namely anti-LGBT) will have no chance of being elected.

Two words: ranked ballot. We can put Blaney or Trost first, then a back-up choice in second or third.

Blaney's un remarkable prestance as a minister should say enough about his politician game.

Ultimately vote for the one you want. But as someone who worked for the Conservatives in past years, I cant see anyting positive coming out of O'Leary or Leitch.

Bernier's pro free trade's stance as sole argument to vote against him is like saying Hitler should have been ousted because he allied the Italians.

Bernier will agree with what Trump says and do. Bernier is against taxation, against the CBC, against the UN, against the current 300 000 migrants per year quota, against foreign aid. He can unite French and Anglo Canada; which will help beat the horrible liberals.

Unlike Leitch, he will not be the goodest of goys to Israel.
Unlike O'Leary, he knows what he's talking about and is not proud of all the poor on earth.

WHY doesn't Blaney have a chance to win? You've not explained this yet. His platform is really well thought out and he's not a globalist like Bernier.

I don't support libertarianism, don't lump me with that other guy.

We NEED to get more conservatives voting just so that the damn cities don't get the way again like they usually do. Liberal party has fucked us over every time they've been elected, if people took even a casual glance at former prime ministers they'd see it plain as day. Once we have our choices locked in we need to meme them far and wide and build hype.

is bought by kikes. Cuckservative #1.

Idiot.

You guys should look at Erin O'Toole. A red blooded irishman.

These are all great points; thank you user. This thread is a godsend.

We definitely need to get as many conservatives voting as absolutely possible. I have a good feeling about this election after the Liberals have so spectacularly fucked everyone , but we definitely all need to meme as hard as we can to build up hype. We can do this.

Missed opportunity.

There is still a small Chinese flag.

I'm a Canadian living in the USA. Will I be able to vote in the CPC leadership election?

(checked)
It's more like saying Kaiser Wilhelm II should have been ousted for souring relationships with most of Germany's allies. This is not a small problem by any means.

How do you know that Bernier will go along with Trump's anti-globalist stance? You've got a lot of faith in this guy and I'm keen to hear your reasons and sources. His stance on free trade and most importantly who he wants the trade with is what makes it such a key issue. It could easily tank our economy in a short amount of time. And there's also the issue of him being against the condemnation of Israel, but I'm willing to believe that that is purely so he can get more votes. If you're confident that he will NOT go forward with it, then I'd like to know how you know this. I do like most of his other policies, including the ones you've listed and his stance on gun control, and if you can give a convincing argument other than "Because I say so." then he'll get more votes from those of us who are wary of his globalist stance. Hell, he was my first choice until I found that key detail.

Abe doesn't deserve to be in the picture, he pushed for TPP and had contracts with George Soros.

GO SUCK A TRAP'S DICK ELLIPSIS-FAG

CBC seems to be targeting Leitch. Id say thats the best endorsement you can have.

He still wants 250k immigrants a year

If all the cuckold conservatives are pro-immigration im just going to vote for O'Leart

You make a good point. CBC is liberal trash that's as corrupt as the rest of the MSM.

(Jackpot!)
Both Blaney and Leitch want better standards for immigration. Though Leitch is a kike supporter.
capebretonpost.com/news/2017/1/4/tory-leadership-hopeful-blaney-proposes-reducing-immigration-and-refugee-targets.html
blaney2017.ca/en/2017/01/07/steven-blaney-announces-new-strategy-responsible-effective-safe-immigration/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/11/02/royal-commission-canadian-identity/
blaney2017.ca/en/2016/10/24/sustaining-canadian-identity/

kellieworks.ca/screening-for-canadian-values/
kellieworks.ca/mexican-visas/
macleans.ca/politics/kellie-leitch-says-values-test-is-about-tolerance/

Did some searching on my own and found this:
business .financialpost.com/fp-comment/maxime-bernier-in-the-era-of-trump-canada-cant-afford-these-tax-and-spend-policies

Seems like he's going to fight for free trade regardless of Trump. Are you sure he's going to go along with him? Because it really doesn't look like it from where I'm sitting.

Canada's leader will inevitably bend over for America when it comes to trade. There is nothing wrong with bilateral free-trade agreements with different countries, Trump knows this, the problem with NAFTA and TPP is they are multilateral and erode leverage from countries with larger economies.

fuck off retard Kellie Leitch is the only one who will stop the immigrants

The same article is mirrored at a hundred other websites. So sue me for not choosing the one cookie cutter media group that you prefer.

There is when it's trade with mainland China. We could only get screwed by that.

I am regularly going to post screencaps of twitter content from Leitch and Bernier. The next couple of days should be telling as they react to what happened in Quebec City.

There is no problem trading with CHYNA if the trade is balanced, and there is no transfer of sensitive technology.

They should buy Bombardier trains and planes from us, and we'll buy their plastic shit, steel, magnets, bicycles, tea, and whatever the fuck they wanna sell us to make up for buying 500 $90 million dollar planes from us.

They will only be interested in tech and buying up infrastructure. They already own tons of formerly western railways, automotive companies and power plants. In exchange they'll give us shitty knockoffs of stuff we could have made ourselves only with their own government spyware included (as CRTC busted them on that before), food with with hardly any quality control and steel with no quality control. China doesn't do balanced trade. They just want to screw us over. That's how it's been for decades now.

(checked)
Thank you! That will be really helpful!

Funnily enough I'm actually fucking from there so this is pretty surreal

The closer we get to the voting date the more anxious I become. I want to help build hype for the better candidate as early as possible.

so we tell them to fuck off and don't trade with them. what's the problem?

is somebody putting a gun to our head forcing us to trade with chyna other than faggot canadian politicians who are busy sucking yellow dick?

Gutsy reply to king cuck. I like it. Blaney and Trost haven't even reacted - maybe they don't have what it takes.

I swear to God, slapping Pepe on every fucking person out there is cringy as fuck.

Can someone dump all the Trudeau webms?

And it's those faggot politicians that are the problem. Just look at what Turdeau was called out on recently:
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/11/22/trudeau-fundraiser-with-chinese-billionaires-does-not-pass-the-smell-test-opposition.html
I don't want a repeat of this. Time and again western governments and corporations have shown that they'll happily fellate China at the expense of their own country. If it was just free trade with the US and Europe then it'd just be maintaining the status quot and even if I don't like it, I can deal with that. China on the other hand is a big threat. Especially when you take into account that many of their biggest businesses, the ones that are buying up western businesses, are actually government owned. If you give them an inch, they take a mile.

I'd tell them to fuck off any day of the week but I'm not convinced our politicians will when they seem to be desperate to appease their squinty-eyed buddies.

I know this guy seems great and he named the jew and everything…but just do some research.

The guy is a degenerate and is fucking insane.

He could be mayor

I think this meme magic is too strong

ALMIGHTY KEK BE PRAISED

The french are the only ones left with backbones in this god forsaken country.

Brad Trost for PM! Has good morals. Will fight the homosexuals. Is pro-life (birth at conception). This is our guy!

Sorry friend, but it's a ranked ballot. If your first choice has the least votes, it gets discarded and we move on to your second choice, and so on and so forth. Blaney > Bernier. I have yet to see one actual reason you wouldn't support him, and whenever you guys get questioned on this.

(1488 chekt)
this.

Sorry buddy, he married a gook

Good meme, but I still don't see why some of you guys are shilling so hard for Bernier.

From Blaney's website:

Steven Blaney, leadership candidate for the Conservative Party of Canada, announced today his new Strategy for Responsible, Effective and Safe Immigration.
Steven Blaney’s plan includes four (4) elements:
Reduce the annual number of newcomers, immigrants and refugees, to the country and set the levels in partnership with the provinces, territories and municipalities according to their needs and integration capacity;
Establish a Task Force to de-politicize the process of establishing immigration targets based on labor market studies. The Task Force will take stock of past historical levels to establish levels of immigration based on transparent and open process. It will assess the social and economic impact of immigration to Canada, both in terms of its benefits and its challenges and opportunities.
Distribute the influx of new Canadians based on labor needs in different regions of the country to ensure successful integration;
Pursue the increase in resources that started on 2015 for the screening of immigrants by the Canadian Security Intelligence Service to improve Canadian border control and the Canada Border Services Agency’s immigration and follow-up investigation process (CBSA);

How could you not support this? Meanwhile, free trade is the meme that's been killing us for the past 70 years. AKA let China and India slowly sap our wealth in exchange for cheap plastic shit. A meme that Mr. Bernier has made one of the pillars of his campaign.

You know Blaney is muslim?

Lemieux is our guy!

KILL YOURSELF

TPP has been killed by Trump. Bernier's position on it is now moot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Party_of_Canada_leadership_election,_2017#Opinion_polling

Canadians really are stupid fucking morons.

Didn't polls also say that Brexit would fail and that Trump was going to lose every step of the way?

who

regardless of whether we vote for Bern or Blan, we've got this in the bag

why you always baiting like this mang

Bump

Maxime is our only hope.

You cannot trust ANGLO trash. They will sell us out to kikes.

Maxime is our only hope.

Blaney will never win. He should drop out and support Maxime. He can be the #2 guy in Maxime's cabinet.

I'm sorry user, people will not vote for that bald headed freak as PM. Ever. Did you learn nothing from the last election? Did you forget women vote?