Looks like CIA don't waste time, eh?

Looks like CIA don't waste time, eh?

One day before Trump's reign and they just smoked a Judge in the third world that was investigating corruption.

They just murdered this Judge in Brazil, he was working on the largest corruption case ever registred in Brazil. And now, that he had the names of several foreign politicians in the process, they murdered him.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38685289

archive.is/OKMB1

Other urls found in this thread:

defesanet.com.br/en/e bid/noticia/20796/Odebrecht-Defense-&-Technology’s-–-The-New-MECTRON/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-22/israeli-drone-maker-elbit-said-close-to-buying-odebrecht-assets
prnewswire.com/news-releases/elbit-systems-awarded-approximately-17-million-contract-to-supply-ground-breaking-brightnite-systems-to-an-air-force-in-a-nato-country-610903495.html
israel21c.org/elbit-systems-noa-secure-uruguay-municipalities/
globes.co.il/en/article-defense-cos-battle-for-idf-artillery-order-1001172590
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping for the greater justice.

I bet you kids don't even read the threads.

What's the CIA link.

They build shit to bomb kikes.

#1 crasher of planes (with no survivors) since 1950

So the CIA is responsible for all plane crashes?

If the company involved sell missiles to pakistan, you bet your cap they do.

I'm having a hard time connecting the dots. I looked at the article, and a guy died in a plane crash. What's the CIA connection.

What's so difficult, dear shill?

I'm just asking. It looks like a crashed plane, and so far that's the impetus for the inclination. I'm not seeing anything else in the article or your posts to expound upon that.

That's just it. The article talks a lot about the case, but doesn't give any details on the incident.
No details, no citizen investigation.

Sure, and I'm not seeing much else beyond that when I look up the case.

Apparently an oil company got beyond market value grants. OK, what a shocker.

And this guy was involved with the prosecution and died in a plane crash. Apparently Sergio Moro is the judicial commander and this guy's death will largely be irrelevant.

All that aside, I'm still trying to figure out the CIA connection.

oy vey the coincidence

Lemme draw it for you, lad.

defesanet.com.br/en/e bid/noticia/20796/Odebrecht-Defense-&-Technology’s-–-The-New-MECTRON/

You know this company? Mectron?

Guess who bought 40% of its shares?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-22/israeli-drone-maker-elbit-said-close-to-buying-odebrecht-assets

A israeli company that build drones called Elbit.

But hey, look, why would they do it right now?

Hm…
Why you ask?

Like, now?

Because two days ago they got a NATO contract.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/elbit-systems-awarded-approximately-17-million-contract-to-supply-ground-breaking-brightnite-systems-to-an-air-force-in-a-nato-country-610903495.html

They also got an Uruguay contract.

israel21c.org/elbit-systems-noa-secure-uruguay-municipalities/

And now they're fighting for a contract in israel.

globes.co.il/en/article-defense-cos-battle-for-idf-artillery-order-1001172590

Could be pizza related and probably is

A classic.Good to see not all traditions are dead.

On a serious note, this is ominious for draining the swamp.

suuuup

A plane crashed, so what. Your taking paranoia too far, plane crashes happen all the time, with no survivors.

The plane also didint have a black box. Some real deep shit is gonna go down. If Moro somehw gets the documents Teori hyad, it will be a full-fledged brazillian politican huenocide.

He got assassinated and had a dead man's switch.

Not a Brazilian name.

And that is what we call a quality post. Fucking jews. Every god damn time.

bump

It was the workers party, just look at all the people they've killed since Celso Daniel. It's obviously the workers party cause they knew Lula was going down.

I always knew being Brazilian would come to some advantage, let me explain this.
This judge was part of our high court, he was the one in charge of the current anti corruption investigation in the high court. Here in Brazil there is "foro privilegiado"(can't translate it, sorry) basically meaning that politicians can't be investigate nor judge by common people, just the high court, so he was the one that had to consider any evidence that involved politicians still in office, and right now that is a lot of people.
Right now there is a 1000 page document with declarations from 77 executives from one of our biggest construction companies and there are rumors that these documents talk about our president, our senate president, many senators and governors and even foreign politicians.
Yesterday his plane plummeted into the sea, local police was told to stop investigating the crash until envoys from the capital get to the plane, and our president will now nominate a new judge, and this man/woman is going to be the one in charge of the investigations, the president that is implicated in the documents.
It was probably not the CIA, we can kill our own judges you know?

Sorry for the rambling guys.

This guy gets it. Better reporting than the (((MSM))) could ever hope for, give this guy the pulitzer already.

Cia spotted

Fucking CIA niggers.

I really hope so, so many good men seem to be dropping like flies these days. It'd be nice to see at least one get revenge from beyond the grave.

Sometimes I feel like Holla Forums should make a PSA for normievision about dead-man switches. This is getting ridiculous.

The corrupt will be deconstructed.

isn't it funny how "the safest way of travelling" is not as safe for important people?

I've been following Carwash for a year now and this Hue is on the money.

Plenty of domestic motive. Plane was a general aviation twin (according to Daily Telegraph report) and so would not have had black box.

The CIA has probably got blackmail material on the majority of the politicians involved though.

Fucking NSA fags.