Holy shit...

Holy shit, I was not prepared for them to so completely & utterly destroy you-know-who and his entire corrupt system the way they did. Fucking great episode.

I really don't

Voldemort?

good thing I have taste and choose not to watch this shit

Soros? The Rothschilds?

jews. They're literally Hitler.

Only about 20% of the country is dumb enough to support trump, it's too easy to mock him

Ok mister enlightened ant le drumpf, please tell me how anyone was trump?

quick, name a good rightwing comedy show!
pfffhehehehe just kiddin

That speech at the end was fucking gay. Women can't write for shit.

Arrested Development

it's always sunny in philadelphia

The News. I sure have a great big belly laugh when Autismonald Spectrumph starts flapping his gums.

Married With Children, in a sense.

the Northernlion Live Super Show

This sounds legit, this must be why he lost the election

He lost the popular vote you smumpf trumpanzee. Only reason he won was a couple of inbred rednecks without enough melanin for high IQ.

Yeah has nothing to do with you idiots putting a crime lord as the democratic nominee. Podesta emails, bengazi idiocy, and her being a walking dead extra.

Most people are uninformed idiots which is why we dont do popular vote. Go to venezula faggo.

It's centrist at most.

That pic is very anti-centrist though.

Stop taking his low effort bait you retards. It's because if you morons that he is still making these threads everyday, just ignore him.

How do you figure?

Too bad elections in America aren't decided by popular vote. Was that not covered in your social studies classes?

Both democrats and republicans are centrist, they're the status quo so they are by definition the center. "Radical" left or right wingers are in opposition to them. Not wanting your ass fucked by those guys is the most anti-centrist sentiment you can have.

No. I like taking the bait.

It's cute how you think there will ever be any system or group who won't fuck everyone in the ass as soon as they get power. Any form of government = assfucking.

A government is a way to collectively fuck another collective in the ass. The failure of so called democracy lies in how it develops towards primarily fucking it's own people in the ass.

Anyway, even if by some miracle another collective won't place their dick in your ass as soon as you dismantle the big dong people will still fuck everyone's asses individually. To live is to constantly protect your rear and to try to ram your rod into everyone else's, read Hobbes.

It's actually ~27% who voted for him, but presuming that only 7% have given up that support in the 9 months since the election, 20% would be a fairly conservative estimate for current support for Trump. I think it's more likely to be around 15%, considering opinion poll approval ratings.

45% of people did not vote at all in the last election. Don't confuse winning an election for mass support; public trust in bourgeois democracy is at an all-time low right now.

This is that Morty with a eye slap pirate

I don't care about burger politics but only a fool would put any stock in those for any politician.

Yeah I bet that he won because of that and not because news outlets discouraged people from voting by screaming how Hillary had the election in the bag, also having celebrities calling everyone that didn't vote for Hillary a nazi must have helped her a lot

Don't confuse not voting for not preferring or supporting a candidate either.

"Who says organization, says oligarchy."

What the fuck is he even gonna do?
The mission doesn't seem to be eliminating all Ricks from the multiverse anymore.

Shut the fuck up

What are you even doing?

Show me where Trump was referenced anywhere in the episode. Butthurt liberal is butthurt.

Take over the multiverse, of course.
My guess is that evil Morty was raised by C-137 Rick and that's why he was gone from his "original" family. And that's also why he's evil and insane, because he didn't have the rest of the family and school to temper him.

>>>Holla Forums
stay there

didn't know autistis could be redditors.

Fuck off faggot.

>literally no u
i lov autism

Kill yourself, reddit.

Why?
Bet I could kill you.

"St-stop talking about this show guys geez"

kys dubsman

Opinions on the pickle episode? I was pleasantly surprised tbh.

Yes Pickle Rick was a good episode. The people typing Pickle Rick in caps all over my internet are annoying though and I'm not sure they are even in on the joke.

Man, Holla Forums has a lot of butthurt leftists

FTFY

never change goyim

the sad thing is they keep pushing this pig meme like its a thing but no one is buying into it
can you believe this place was alright before the election?

Pigposting is apolitical, user. Pigs are just great!

Evil Morty is probably the original Rick c-137 grandson and maybe just want to screw with him

Absolute kino

Lucky Trump played the game correctly then isn't it
MUH POPULAR VOTE