George Lopez

Bill Maher

Wyclef Jean

Martin Sheen

Any others???

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0Byor_o1KfAaTLTl4R0JpSW4wZTQ/view
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/822212936466739200
insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/25/chuck-norris-writes-op-ed-supporting-donald-trump
archive.fo/wO4y7
walmart.com/ip/Tom-Hanks-Comedy-Favorites-Collection-Widescreen/5383047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It would be easier to compile a list of the 'neutral to pro Trump' celebs.

Axel Rose
Bono
Samantha Bee
Chris Rock
Michael Shannon
Sophia Bush
Ricky Martin
Amy Schumer
Whoopie Goldberg
Eminem
Chris Cornell
Andrew Garfield
Ellen DeGeneres, Katy Perry.

Basically everyone in the audience at the Golden Globes except for Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn.

All of these people have been blackmailed. As one of the actors lurking on this forum said, if they speak out FOR Trump, their career is over. I think one thing these people are hopefully finding out is that people don't care what they think.

By the way I heard an interview from someone who knew Ali and visited Muhammad Ali early in the Trump campaign, well before he died last year. He said that Ali said Trump will win because he stood up to people and was a fighter, so while I don't think he hated Trump or was anti-trump, he respected him.

Steve Buscemi

What a faggot, I didn't know about that. May the cruse strike him down.

*curse

Nothing these people do makes any sense at all.

Can you fucking imagine if he went right wing? That bring about some liberal tears.

Tom Hanks was against Trump, but was actually one of the few to be conciliatory towards Trump after the election, so he's in a bit of a category of his own.

I was thinking of saying something similar when I saw the thread, but a lot of celebrities are smart enough or apathetic enough to stay out of it.

Nope. Sorry. They don't get to walk away freely from shitting on Trump. Tom Hanks shit on Trump plain and simple. He sided with a war mongerer. He is out. If he had a spine he would have either not said anything or stood up for Trump.

Who gives a shit? Didn't this election show that the media and celebrities are yesterday's news? They are irrelevant in the year of the fire monkey, who gives a shit what these broken people think, they can't even handle their own lives and relationship (with all the money and help in the world btw), why do you think their opinion matters? The common people certainly doesn't care, the election showed that.

They will fade away and become obsolete.

It's easier to make a list of pro-Trump celebrities.

Troll her about it on Twitter.

Thanks anons, this is actually pretty helpful. I'm looking into the Hollywood child abuse/trafficking/pedo crimes and trying to make some more ties to actually get it exposed.
I'm trying to make ties between the handlers/managers/director/casting management behind the scenes people who actually have control over the actors' lives and who are usually the ones responsible for "discovering" talent and pulling kids into the Hollywood machine.

It checks out.

I hope Neil Young will remember that a southern man don't need him around anyhow.

Jews. Now it makes sense.

What do you mean? Please elaborate, I am intrigued.

Missing mathrw macohaney and the oldet chick from the i will survive video

Maybe in current year -12, but those days are long over.

Ghostbin a master list after a few more posts.

We don't need a list, consider the entire Hollywood/media infrastructure to be hostile and in need of purging/replacement.

Aw… I mean, I'm not surprised since she's a pretty young woman in Hollywood, but this still feels bad. Would still impregnate repeatedly though.

Off the top of my head though to add to that list:
>(((Marc Maron))) (comedian; if you want to hear some top kvetching about Trump, check out his podcast try to torrent episodes though as to not give him clicks)

Can't confirm for Emma Watson, but I'd bet my life and the life of everyone that I care about that she's anti-Trump.

Wasn't there a list of game developers against Trump? A list they were dumb enough to make themselves?

Zayne is antitrump?
I hope the curse breaks his neck.
A lot of wrestlingfags voted for Trump.
Wrestlingforum is pro Trump

America is an italian name, female of Americo/Amerigo
Read a book, burger

Found it - drive.google.com/file/d/0Byor_o1KfAaTLTl4R0JpSW4wZTQ/view

Well he is a Syrian Muslim from Quebec. Shouldn't be too shocking.

Tim Heidecker, he lost a lot of fans for this, including me.

Friend of a friend caters in LA, let me know that Tim is a total cunt to regular people, fans and waitstaff.

Who gives a fuck. Most of us haven't paid a fucking dime towards (((hollywood))) in years. I pirate fucking everything: movies, music, software etc. etc. etc. fuck all those kikes. Most of their shit is complete trash these days anyway, better to spend your time reading one of the classics.

(((Ad placements)))
We always pay the kike toll for entertainment.

They're not effective if you're aware of them.

Also user speaks the truth, in about 12 years I've spent less than £50 on games, movies, music and books and that money was primarily spent as gifts for normies. The internet is a wonderful thing.

he's jewish.

Where is proof

Wouldn't be easier to list the ones that support him and assume that everybody else is against him?

I'm glad it certainly seems like my main man Hugo Weaving isn't partaking in their shit.
Please no, I actually like Hugo, for more than just his role in v for vendetta, or redskull in captain america

Vince McMahon's wife is in Trump's cabinet. Seriously.

Hold on, as I understand. Arnold had the decency to bend the knee. Should he really lumped with likes of Lena and Rosie?

I have no doubt that she is anti-Trump. Her whole attitude bares the hallmarks of a typically arrogant left-wing celebrity. Not to mention she used Alan Rickman's death to promote feminism, in her tribute on the day he died.

All of them

You know, celebrities all the time brag about doing illegal shit (and everyone knows they do) like drugs but they get away with it on the basis of being celebrities. It's time to remind these Hollywood sickos they're not above the law the common man is bound to and that includes Hillary herself. All Trump has to do is sic the DEA an FBI on them and they'll be finished but there's not all. We know Hollywood is full of other sick highly illegal shit. Trump should swarm them in the greatest act of busting of all time. Every single undercover agent should have a blast doing it.

he's a fucking faggot and he will die soon

Their profession should be regarded more like it was during Shakespeare's time; with scorn. The entertainment industry is highly (((centralized))) and overwhelmingly liberal. It is more a cult than an industry. The planned promotion and assassination of careers are interwoven into the behavioral pattern of virtue signalling and degeneracy. All of this makes an environment of constant drama, being highly influential and detrimental to the average person. Naturally most of the cohesion (or cohension) can be attributed to (((them))). The entertainment industry is in need of demolition to cut the feed of drivel and deception into the (young especially) hearts and minds.

Which comes from the Visigothic Amalric.

That would include Roseanne Barr, surprisingly.
twitter.com/therealroseanne/status/822212936466739200

Bullshit

Just happened to think of two more:

Pretty sure that Beyonce is too - not 100% sure, but I'd bet my life that she is.

I would bet my foreskin on it.

Patton Oswalts faggotry on display for all. Fuck this low energy cuck

Legitimate question, what did Patton Oswalt ever do to be famous? Was it SNL or something?

We put up with Barry for EIGHT FUCKING YEARS and they couldn't even manage the lead-up to inauguration with being a pack of faggots. I think these fucks got a little too used to having things their own way for way too fucking long.

Holy fuck, this guy.

He was known to be funny, on occasion back before he started drinking the Kool-Aid. Also, he played the rat in Pixar's worst film ever.

Muhammad Ali is dead you double nigger.

As far as I know he's made his career playing the role of well, he's drawing from personal experience but you get the point the beta male in shows. Most notably to me was his role on The King of Queens as the beta friend (which he played for about a decade). He's also "nerdy" as in "I watch The Big Bang Theory and know what a Jedi is" which he incorporates into his comedy.

tldr - he's always come across as that type that is the eternal nerd who acts like anyone with a backbone is that bully who shoved him into a locker in high school even though that never happened - not that he wasn't likely bullied, but because he couldn't fit in a locker. :^)

Woah woah woah, lets try to not get too harsh here. That is going way to far user. Nobody deserves such insults. It's one thing to simply be a nigger, but double nigger? That is too extreme. I demand that you apologize to the user you replied too, since nothing he did could have justified such a verbal punishment.

At least he didn't call him a double nigger with cheese.

He's never seen the inside of Trump Tower hasn't he

pffwow. That is worse than any gore I have seen. Who could possibly deserve such words? It almost breaks my heart just imagining someone being called doubblenigger with cheese. It's simply just too brutal for me.

Ecks dee, am I right?

anybody that had a fucking job since the re-election*
/thread

Fuck you Reddit, learn to format your fucking posts.

Well I wonder how small the list of Pro Trump celebs is
I guess there is Mel Gibson, Vince Vaugn, Bobby Knight and most of the WWE

I didn't know Cars 2 had a rat.

I think Jon Voight is there, too. Pretty sure that Ted Nugent is. I know that Tim Allen is publicly pretty neutral and has come out about how PC everything is, so he may be a closet supporter.

She and her husband campaigned for Hillary. Quite famously, in fact.

Ah, I guess that I missed it. I was just doing the Beyonce math because:

As I said, I'd have bet my life on her being anti-Trump.

Notice how the conservatives didn't tell people to go work in a factory for a day when Obama was inaugurated. Because apparently Obama doesn't think that's important.

She sang for Hillary or whatever at one of her campaign rallies. When Hillary lost people, surprisingly, took it as evidence that nobody cares what Beyonce or Jay-Z think

Let's all waste time on the opinions of some fucking (((celebrities))). Why is this thread even here? Very low energy, OP. This is like teenage gossip. Maddona got new shoes. Kim Kardasian slipped and hurt her elbow. Tom hanks doesn't like Trump. Who gives a fuck? Why do people worship (((celebrities))) as if they are gods or superiors just because they act out a play for a TV show or film for (((the film industry))) ?

Well Beyonce was propped up by the media as some big important figure not many people care about

Because America has no culture so Amerigoys worship the jewish relics of (((American Civilization))) which are consumerism and trash media. G-d bless you goy.

Whether we like it or not, a lot of people (especially women) look to these people as trustworthy and as "friends". Their messages influence for good or for bad. It's brand recognition - it's even more insidious the younger someone is.

Some woman will see that and think "That's what makes her look good! I'll buy that!"

>Jenny McCarthy tells you that flu shots will give your kid autism I'm not here to debate that so calm your shit; I'm just using this as an example
Some woman will then keep her kid home because she listens to McCarhy's radio show and thinks she funny.

Some stupid kid will associate that with "King James" being good and will become brand loyal while thinking it's the first step to playing for the Cavaliers on day.

Some eight year old girl totes loves Katy! Katy is so pretty and seems so nice! W-why did the nice lady that Katy likes lose? Boys are mean…

Always said the new breed of wrestlers are faggots.

Hogan is pro trump along with ((Nash)).

They should get rid of credits, there should be no focus on the person in said movies, but the actual story and drama itself.

Stephen Colbert, James Corden, Seth Meyers, Conan O'Brien, Jimmy Kimmel

No shit.

List of Hollywood celebrities with conservative views (that I know of)

1. Mel Gibson?
2. ???

James Woods
Jean Claude Van Damme
Sylvester Stallone I think?

Natalie Merchant

Ronda Rousey

You mean the guy who flushed his father out in a toilet in his later years, even in his funeral, because he discovered he fought for Germany?

Clint Eastwood

Vinge Vaughn
Jon Voight
Arnold Scharzenkekker (he's mostly pozzed tho)

As expected of a pozzed celeb paid by his (((owners))). Most unfortunate.

But do you think celebs who "come around" should be in a somewhat different category?

Foley is a gigantic anti-white cuck as well, small sample related

I really wish this got more attention and perspective. She's the definition of meme

really makes ya think

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that Chuck Norris supports Trump.

insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/25/chuck-norris-writes-op-ed-supporting-donald-trump

She was an experiment in explicit satanism. They figured it out, as shown by the top sellers

It works on several mental levels though. One is the "oh wow, that tough girl from movie X is drinking a can of Coca Cola, I want that!" to the more subtle and normalizing placements.
Be it some book lying a place that promotes Marxism, to a banner with a slogan that you wont tie directly to a characters action.
Add the same type of placement several places, and it's totally normal to have and buy Marxist books or a dressing style or something else.

That's a very convoluted way of calling Trump a Nazi.

Because no one cares what e-celebs think.

No wonder he won….

Let's do a list for e-celebs/jewtube people:
Rooster Teeth, JonTron, Dunkey, Yahtzee, Mark from CGR, TotalBiscuit, Boogie2988, Casey Neistat and every US-based jewtuber in the 2016 yt rewind if Phillip DeFranco is to be believed since he said that you had to be a Hillary supporter to be in the video even though you have a lot of subscribers.

at least waifu Taylor Swift kept her mouth shut throughout the entire election

Forgot 5 peso pedro

PewDiePie

Who else?

Chloe Moretz, webm related

Keemstar.

Razorfist

all

He became the kind of LA douchebag he used to make fun of, sad.

JUST

ALEX YOU FUCKING NIGGER

PRAISE KEK

Controlled

Do Cuckrainian politics count as celebrities? You should've seen the stuff they were posting about Trump right before his victory, and how they were frantically deleting it after he won.

That's pretty well just a list of people who haven't done anything noteworthy in a long time.

Looks like a flounder

Look, I heart the Emperor as much as the next guy, but why don't we call a spade a spade: these are anti-WHITE celebrities.

He was never funny. His shows were all unfunny shit.

As long as Clint was on Trump's side, I don't give a shit. The masculine white male actor is a dying breed. Stallone, Eastwood and Gibson are the last few gems left in Hollywood.

I have never, ever found him and his lover, Eric, funny. I mean EVER.

Anti-funs.

archive.fo/wO4y7

Trevor Noah should look to his own fucking country. If he is not the definition of a half cast uncle Tom I don't know what is.

The faggot left SA to pursue a life of luxury only to shit on normal day Americans. Typical Fucking _

This.

Fellow LA Fag here who can confirm. It seems like he does it as if he's trying to be "ironic," literally the personification of the "Only pretending" IRL comics, except with rude behavior rather than petty banter.

He also just wrote a song called "Richard Spencer" about how you should punch "Nazis" in the face.

https:// timheidecker. bandcamp.com/track/richard-spencer

Thought about trying to bait him into writing one about Sam Hyde, but didn't want to

Low energy fat fuck who probably unironically cares about starving children while wolfing down cheesecake.

self-defense suicide bombings?

iirc
Sargon

Easier to list the ones who aren't.

News to me. Stallone's off the list then.

bump

How will they go, Holla Forums? here's the few that I recognized or paid attention to in OP's long ass list. Next time please list the celebrities from famous to absolute nobody, I knew less than half from your list.
AIDS
Obesity related illness
she the fat one? same as moore
old age
already more machine than man, an immortal which will only be gotten rid of during the butlerian jihad
AIDS
substance abuse related
suicide or see cyrus
see moore
old age

:^)

(checked)

Honestly, I don't care if someone who's making me a sandwich likes Trump or not. Same goes for my dancing monkeys.

From a recent issue of Esquire (US):

The full interview can be found here:
http:// www. esquire .com /entertainment/a46893/double-trouble-clint-and-scott-eastwood/

This is about boycotting pieces of shit though, which may require specific names.

Arnon Milchan the kike is a billionaire, bankrolling movies to get the executive producer credit, check his Imdb page of dozens of movies.

Also a arms dealer & involved in getting nuclear triggers to israel.

But wait there's more. Nethanyahu recently got arrested.
"Israeli police Thursday interrogated Netanyahu for the second time in one week over accusations that he improperly accepted gifts from rich businessmen. Those individuals are said to include Milchan, 72, and others who gave gifts to the prime minister, according to Israeli media reports.
Milchan, through a spokeswoman, declined to comment. Netanyahu’s lawyer dismissed the allegations after the three-hour questioning session, saying “any reasonable person knows that there is nothing remotely criminal involved when a close friend gives his friend a gift of cigars,” according to Israeli news outlets. "

It is a fair and logical assumption to assume that anyone who has anything to do with Hollywood is Anti Trump.

A majority of the industries in Los Angeles in some way shape or form work for the Kike Media Machine. So someone who does plumbing for example will have many kike clients and contracts with kikes. He may not work directly in Hollywood but his shekels come from these kikes. and those workers believe it or not are loyal to the kikes and their shekels.

LA RWDS

Not Hollywood (or even American) but apparently Stefan Karl's anti-Trump. Not gonna lie, it kinda hurts, because he was always one of my role models growing up. Can Robbie Rotten be redpilled?
I'll give him this, he at least waited until Trump was in office before talking about him and mostly seems to be sticking to the policies. That's already better than 90% of leftist reactions.

Foley's taken so many blows to the head he should be dead by now, I can only assume the permanent damage has made him think this way.

Hey OP, catch Tom Hanks in Tom Hanks: Comedy Favorites Collection (Widescreen), available at Walmart.com!

walmart.com/ip/Tom-Hanks-Comedy-Favorites-Collection-Widescreen/5383047