TaylorScott Amarel - Old Posts?

Hi,

Found some posts regarding a whistleblower going by TaylorScott Amarel here, but only cached versions available, such as: endchan.xyz/pol/res/26401.html

Does anybody have the originals or email dumps, seams the contents predicted this SEC action here: sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2017-17.html

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2017-17.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r_i3SLNlFNI
youtube.com/watch?v=5oVFhTCRmwU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_Fl0sa1U4
mega.nz/#!qchiDSaK!effhOMPmfS_XKgL16z77528I0fjBfx_sQtqoiwFZ2ac
mega.nz/#!yVAgWKiY!L6o1iuEuFs7cdDJBv2g4kffYBUi5-y6JG2nrvxCmWOw
mega.nz/#!7ApngIJA!5NfO8EP36rUg4pmTXBcwqcyyFp-gDASh0Yb4RgBCQpc
mega.nz/#!bEAnGCDL!Cgc0mM4fQkY2kBK4OcugqXjwu1Grv5RV1vbS3pdrlyo
mega.nz/#!TEAWTKwa!fwO61V3xep5ksLjmawni24FcAYUTk2bLRawlMrFNQMU
mega.nz/#!SFY33JaY!i1NtE-aDaZJCdrjdLvoXBfmy4ri7RfNVUJBpWu3XB3w
mega.nz/#!7MJhjYIb!WGk1HL68_jgsOvPyTf1a9iGNVMHxmDr6-p-kRCkXyvA
mega.nz/#!ORYFSCAD!QxcIQSWSE7cHhcYuYG8SEw_4D2MQ28pUu7tZhVI9q-0
mega.nz/#!DBxQWYzS!sMe0EIDmafa6lViBTPaIQeuE1WE7eScNgrPc0TP-7Dg
mega.nz/#!ud51AYxC!jnwW1VcApXT8HvdHK_OYzLqWbcWldN0g0Fby7V2Adwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy fuck go away faggot

nice to meet you too, how is your tea?

you know what I'm talking about?

got links?

you spam this shit every fucking week

well your getting blocked. im asking for the old data because i may have found something

You always say that shit but never post it. Fuck off faggot

i dont claim to be expert here but these pdfs were in old thread, look like data in SeC Pr here: sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2017-17.html

see theis:

take a look for yourself:

1. youtube.com/watch?v=r_i3SLNlFNI
2. youtube.com/watch?v=5oVFhTCRmwU
3. youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_Fl0sa1U4

lul, i an gonna die

plz look at proofz

get some help dude

loot at damn Utubs plz, i dont care if you only guy look at. please do. i promise good

kill yourself

tried, why me gonz 1 monh

just lok

1. youtube.com/watch?v=r_i3SLNlFNI

2. youtube.com/watch?v=5oVFhTCRmwU

3. youtube.com/watch?v=Qq_Fl0sa1U4

please loook here, you wanted dumps, here are hacks of amarel, now lok at the data before shit posting crap shill.

mega.nz/#!qchiDSaK!effhOMPmfS_XKgL16z77528I0fjBfx_sQtqoiwFZ2ac mega.nz/#!yVAgWKiY!L6o1iuEuFs7cdDJBv2g4kffYBUi5-y6JG2nrvxCmWOw mega.nz/#!7ApngIJA!5NfO8EP36rUg4pmTXBcwqcyyFp-gDASh0Yb4RgBCQpc mega.nz/#!bEAnGCDL!Cgc0mM4fQkY2kBK4OcugqXjwu1Grv5RV1vbS3pdrlyo mega.nz/#!TEAWTKwa!fwO61V3xep5ksLjmawni24FcAYUTk2bLRawlMrFNQMU mega.nz/#!SFY33JaY!i1NtE-aDaZJCdrjdLvoXBfmy4ri7RfNVUJBpWu3XB3w mega.nz/#!7MJhjYIb!WGk1HL68_jgsOvPyTf1a9iGNVMHxmDr6-p-kRCkXyvA mega.nz/#!ORYFSCAD!QxcIQSWSE7cHhcYuYG8SEw_4D2MQ28pUu7tZhVI9q-0 mega.nz/#!DBxQWYzS!sMe0EIDmafa6lViBTPaIQeuE1WE7eScNgrPc0TP-7Dg mega.nz/#!ud51AYxC!jnwW1VcApXT8HvdHK_OYzLqWbcWldN0g0Fby7V2Adwo

dick got your tonge? or are you actually sluethin

maybe he needs help

you sir, mr 9c356a its probably the reason why op is having such arhard time.

lulz op was right alllllll the time

for thos curious of more, here is teamviwer id of compromised machine:

ID: 249 714 880
Password: 4401

new password 7m8c6k

not sure if still valid
Main Email: [email protected]/* */
Main Email Password: Ta|sa|256!!!!!
Gmail: [email protected]/* */
Gmail Password: Ta|sa|256!!!!!!!

no, op was having a hard time because he couldn't figure out how to use 8ch

This seems to be something, the third video in gives somewhat of an idea what it is about.
A lawfirm is acting as an unlicened broker, SFRC (Santranfisto regional center) lots of investor info seems to be leaked.
I can't into law, so maybe op can explain.

Sorry for samefagging, I typed this post for the other thread which was removed.

If you are still here, you should try to write a short summary of what this is all about. You will have a hard time getting others involved if you don't. And lots of energy is wasted if each has to figure it out on their own.
The ingredient are all here, EB-5, Investor fraud, Visa fraud, China, Private information about investors being out in the open. The major of a large city shows up in one of the videos.
You have probably been at this for a while, but understand that other people probably don't know anything about it.
Posting a bunch of links without explanation, I just found the narrative document by chance.
Read this first -> mega.nz/#!7MJhjYIb!WGk1HL68_jgsOvPyTf1a9iGNVMHxmDr6-p-kRCkXyvA