Here's the thing, Faggots

Here's the thing, Faggots,
My name is Mike, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, nazi-larpers who spend every second of their day posting stupid ass frog pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gone to a pool party? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of their dindu brother and ching-chong cousin, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than spreading pictures of drag queens from my wife's facebook.
Don’t be a purity spiraler. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much white. I was captain of the daily shoah, and starter of therightstuff.biz. What content do you create, other than “jerking off to blond gentile girls in MAGA hats”? I also like my tendies baked, and have a oven-hot girlfriend (She just circumcised me; Yid was SO ash). You are all faggots who should just doxx yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my ishah

Fucking hell

hey Holla Forums.

I just wanted to say how much I fuckin hate nazis. I really do.

And taliban's too. I hate em with a passion.

the pope too. he's probably the only person on Earth that I would love to rape over and over till he dies of internal bleeding.

I hate marxist communists and I hate the CIA establishing fascist government to every poor country with raw material that americans feel like having.

I fuckin hate every single little asshole who thinks that everyone should live the way his dumb parents told him.

I hate every single faggot that converts into some delutional way of thinking (fundamentalism) just because he's not happy enough with his pathetic little life.

Even the most emotional people are not weak faggots like you. That's why you're too few and that's why the ones that end up like you are the worst shit that humanity has to offer. You're the main reason abortion should be mainstream cause I would probably have to deal with 80% less of you.

Because people like you, who end up thinking this way, are dumb fucks. Nazis lost the WW2 and sharia law will never beat democrasy not because of some magical reason but because democrasy produses better and capable people and Sharia law produces brainless sandniggers and slave females. You're too useless to make anything happen. You're only a danger to their neighbors cat's asshole.

The future belongs to me. Sciense and technology will progress. Organized religion will slowly weaken and SOCIABILITY will replace and form of racism.

You are ants. Die quickly.

I'll admit, I lol'd

The CIA was created during WW2 to break up Nationalism and promote U.N. after you stupid nigger.

You have no future. You're too dumb

Embrace the shitstorm.

He looks like he coulda been a friendly guy. To bad he became a cuck for the jewess with the 9000 cuck stare. Funny she also got them painted on eyebrows. All that cum shes had in her faceusta burned her real eyebrows off.

Someone said Ryan from The Fatherland is half Philipino. Is this true? Proofs?

He sounds just like a Pinoy I knew in high school

Shit was SO fash

Alright, that was pretty good. Have a bump.

There are like two of you above majority age who could survive being outed as a white nationalist if you started doing anything of consequence.

Putting all the white eggs in the 8/pol/ basket because muh user board culture is incredibly risky. Good luck.

Stay assmad TRSodomite.

His wife is a degenerate and he's a kike liar. He should have stepped down. He could have done work secretly behind the scenes until everything calmed down, and then probably been invited back. But, no: he had to be haughty about it. Now, all of TRS will burn for his sins

user, I run a small business. I am openly racist. I have single handedly turned my entire town against minorities and got them to chase them out.
You know nothing at all shill.

WEW

Chile has never been fascist you retarded nigger.

Not a fascist at all. Not even a nationalist, since he was a traitor who sold his nation out to the IMF. You are too dumb to live.

I just got hired by CNN to translate shitposts that change the world.

So gas yourself?

This is some sort of pseudo-ironic shitposting, I think. 88% Frowning, 14% Perplexed.

Wew lad, thanks for the new pasta!

Atlest contain the rampant shitposting in the dox threads.

we need a new TRS thread; this time going after morrikike

FAKE AND GAY

14/88

I kekd at some of this, but you need to tighten up the humor and cut down the words fam

Well memed.

gas yourself, sodomite

Yeah right.

checked

in user's defense, IQ tests pattern recognition and retention, not grammar

Story?

God dammit, I forgot to sage.

Why would you want to trigger people with this?

my fellow pollacks, kike enuch is still doing his show. this is unacceptable. he is also still alive, this is unacceptable as well

Mike, if you just wanted to get trolled by people who hate you, why don't you just open the TRS Forums back up?

HEE HAW HEE

that's cool, dude.

But user, there are many rules to the English language. Many people do not know all of them. It is taught, not natural. But yeah, for a troll with an (alleged) IQ that high, he sounds stupid, just based on his thinking.

Learn to spell you illiterate nigger. Try reading a book

weep was so shekel

Have you ever asked yourself why Mike's wife would support TDS to the point where she even appears on it if she is jewish and supports all kinds of faggot stuff? It doesn't make sense unless TDS is a scam.

I think the guy in the original copypasta actually died in a car accident around 2011. Shit was so crash.

To add: in their latest episode their list of "D'nations" is litteraly half an hour long. Really makes u think.

Mother Fucker, a pasta thread. Haven't seen one of these in a long ass time. Always fun.

Hey Neighbors,

My name is Mr. Rogers, and I love every single one of you. All of you are special, kind, wonderful-people who spend every second of their day making the world a better place. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any awards? I mean, I guess it's fun playing with other people because of your own personal happiness, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even better than clicking "like" to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the puppet team, and starter on my tv show's team. What sports do you play, other than "help others and share with those in need"? I also get straight Emmy's, and have a banging hot publically funded program (They just aired me; Stuff was SO educational). You are all friends who should just congratulate yourselves. Thanks for listening.

I heard the original guy in from that pasta got killed in a car accident

Kill yourself, kike.