Israeli numale makes site to whine about the 6 gorillion, it backfires

yolocaust.de/
Basically Jews are angry that GenY faggots take selfies on their holocaust memorial.

I don't think this has quite the effect he intended.

Other urls found in this thread:

trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/the-last-laugh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking toppest of the fucking keks user
Great find, lots of potential

Make our own shops. It has memetic potential.

Yee shall call it
MEMECAUST

I dunno guys, I think Im starting to get tired of winning already, I dont know if Ill be able to handle the next 8 years.

holy shit

The creator.
Can't make that shit up.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Dont you want an eternal IMPERIVM?

Gay as fuck too

This has ridiculous meme potential. My shooping skills are mediocre at best. I'll see if I can whip anything.

WAGNER STARTS TO PLAY AT FULL FORCE, BOMBASTIC SPEAKERS FLAME, UNDERMINED BY THE LIGHT OF THE ETERNAL BUTTHURT

These are almost as good as the soviet classics

No fucking way he's a real Jew. That there is like whites that claim to be 1/64 Cherokee.

Dont judge by just that one pic tho

That's a good idea, we could take pic of random people and make a montage of it.

plastering Auschwitz with statistics and scientific proof that the holohoax didn't happen is cool with the juden…

DO IT

Looks like Pew Die Kike

Dont kike my daddy

too bad it wasn't REALLY 6 gorillion

The guys pic had way more likes than any of those other selfie sluts

Claims to be pissraeli, don't they do genetic testing? Don't see any evidence of it besides the name and him saying he's pissraili though. Not a lot of English sources unfortunatly.

So like the selfie with the dead grandma, minus the dead?

"one of us" "one of us"

Doesn't matter to us. Either he is a jew, which makes him a disgusting jew, or he's not but thinks and acts like a jew, which makes him a traitor as bad as a jew.

This site is glorious, probably the kike knew it would backfire so he's gonna profit regardless, it's a win-win for him.

Unironiclly look's white to me.

Is it a Holla Forumsack pretending to be a Jew fucking with Jews?

dat fuggin pic… saved

kek

She looks like the qt who makes those funny webcomics.

>Yes, some people's behaviour at the memorial site is indeed disrespectful. But the victims are dead, so they're probably busy doing dead people's stuff rather than caring about that.

OYYEST OF VEYS

I haven't spit out a drink laughing since I was in the 3rd grade.

Holy fuck you guys, we're reaching levels of irony and hilairy that cannot be possible.

I can't stop laughing. Literally shaking!

toppest of wews. dying

too good

PEOPLE DEAD FROM TYPHUS

PROOF THE HOLOCAUST ACTUALLY HAPPENED FOR REAL

Is there some way we could exploit outrage at this through some form of leftwing viral virtue signalling?

Ash Bucket Challenge
Authentic Participants Use Urn With Loved Ones Ashes

Suckstart a shotgun.

Kek

So the butthurt is-real.

This shouldn't be allowed. I can't imagine why any Jew would even want to be in Germany, except to gloat.

Jews are moving from Israel back to Berlin because the Middle East sucks.
Don't ask me why they move from a Muslim infested hellhole to a different Muslim infested hellhole though.

Is that what Schulz meant with his infamous quote?

Bumpity

whhy are all their grave stones just blocks? do they have 0 creativity or is that their view of the future, everyone living in boring blocs

Who knew decadent apathy could be so BASED?

Soviet "Art"

So if one were to die from typhus, he/she would look like a hungry skeleton? Or do they look like hungry skeletons because there was not enough supplies to properly feed them?

Starving doesn't turn you into a skellington, just look at Africans. Typhus is what turns you skelly.

We should probably spam this shit with the holodomor, jew bolshevist orchestrated genocide through starvation of ukrainians. They turned the grain into alcohol etc.

By leaving them blank every jew can claim that their grandparents "survived" the holohoax, also they saved shekels by not having to pay an engraver.

YOLOLMAOCAUST

The problem with jews is that we dont know whats inside his brain, he may look aryan and have a schizophrenic-psychopathic brain.

those look like partisan uniforms to me, probably yugoslav subhumans killing germans and croats

I wonder if photo shopping other kikes in these pictures would be effective? Have a kike smiling in frame or photoshop them into a pile of bodies.
It would make for some good anti-shilling material. The butt hurt would be phenomenal. "Oy vey! Its like I was really shoahed." Or "Oy gevalt! Why did I gas my grandparents 6 gorillion times?

they also get super offended if you call the "Holocaust Memorial and Jewish History Museum" (or whatever it is called. they have one in every major city) …they get super butthurt if you call it "The Holocaust Museum"

HOLOCAUST WASN'T REAL
SOON WE'LL MAKE IT REAL
SHADILAY

SHADILAY

Good… good

The Internationalists and Zionists stab you with the same knife

HOW HAS NO ONE NOTICED THIS YET:

When they were immigrating back to the promised land they were engaging in capital flight. Germany's wealth was being taken to Israel. If Germany goes under Israel is stuck a serious blow because it is as important now to Israel as Russia was to the (((Bolsheviks.))) The industrial base of Germany is tied to (((international conglomerates))) that depend on their stock to keep Israel afloat. Germany and the US are probably what keep Israel from falling into ruin.

Pic very related.

They put their companies in other nations so that the other nations become dependent on them for almost all manufacturing and technology.

He seems to conveniently forget the 30 million white, Christian Russians that were slaughtered by Jew-led Bolsheviks…

Well, it wouldn't be "funny" but you could always shoop in the Palestinian child victims of Jewish aggression…

Do this! The assblasting will be unreal!

You know I'm starting to think that maybe the wailing wall was the equivalent to Auschwitz in the Roman conquest times. Maybe they've been trying to guilt every gentile nation since inception?

Video related:

Muh four billion

Something else that seemed unusual that I forgot to mention before the estimate of Jews being holocausted as high as 20 million. There were only 16-17 million Jews in the entire world at that time, but consider if they had thought carefully about which number they would disseminate in newspapers before (muh 6 gorillion) and they knew there were roughly 12-16 million around the time of WW2 then the fake world population of that time would have to have been inflated to 21-23 million to offset those missing 6 million.

This has got to be one of us.

2017 gonna be gud.

dumping the site pics.

last one.

I don't know what I expected

original ones, pre-kike shopping.

That memorial would be a great setting for a paintball match.

I so fucking badly wish I lived in Germany. I would be playing fucking hopscotch on those things.

This shit is hilarious.. Bernstein reminds me of another Gen Y jew making a fool of himself and proving the stereotypes about his people right at the same time

You could totally skate on those things in Skate 3, it was sick.

Maybe this is a retarded question, but what's the source of the body-heap pictures used in the backgrounds?

Lo and behold, a kike is currently making a movie about the holocaust and humor.

THIS IS A FUCKING MARKETING CAMPAIGN, DIPSHITS.

trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/the-last-laugh/

Dead? Oy vey I'll have you goyim know I survived 6 gassings!

The alt right man

i'd fuck her

Bump because it's funny.

she has similar facial characteristics of hitler.