CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

CNN KIKES ARE TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL TRUMP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CNN: If Trump is Killed During Inauguration, Obama Appointee Would be President

redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/cnn-if-trump-is-killed-during-inauguration-obama-appointee-would-be-president

CNN has been criticized for airing a report which revealed that an Obama appointee would become president if Donald Trump was killed during an attack on the inauguration tomorrow.

Entitled Disaster could put Obama cabinet member in Oval Office, the report admits that there is no specific threat targeting the inauguration, but goes on to speculate about “who would be in charge if an attack hit the incoming president….just as the transfer of power is underway”.

An individual named the “designated presidential successor” will not attend the inauguration as a security precaution, “but it won’t be a Trump cabinet secretary….it will be an Obama appointee,” reports CNN.

The report emphasizes that “a president from the prior administration” will take power if there is an attack due to the fact that none of Trump’s cabinet secretaries have been confirmed yet.

According to CNN, the designated presidential successor is likely to be Tom Shannon, the Under Secretary For Political Affairs, and an Obama appointee.

The report teases the potential for an attack on the inauguration by asserting it would create “chaos” and “high theater,” before airing clips from ABC’s Designated Survivor show in which Kiefer Sutherland plays an obscure cabinet secretary who is “unexpectedly thrust into the presidency after an attack at the capitol during a State of the Union address.”

Given the huge number of death threats leveled at Trump – including one family friend of Hillary Clinton who was arrested after he threatened to assassinate Trump at the inauguration – is CNN irresponsible in drawing attention to this issue?

Respondents to the video on YouTube, which was heavily thumbed down, slammed CNN for almost encouraging a violent attack against Trump.

“Totally not suggesting anything here, huh CNN?” commented one.

“So leftist terrorists know who they need to take out, so that dems can stay in power? This is irresponsible journalism,” added another.

“I flagged this video as dangerous to the president elect, and that it might foment violence,” wrote another.

The charges are not without precedent. After Thomas DiMassimo tried to rush the stage to violently confront Trump during an event in Ohio last year, CNN gave him a platform to denounce Trump as a “bully”.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VR2y7
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-baba-vanga-predict-more-9237683
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0
armytimes.com/articles/head-of-dc-national-guard-to-step-down-during-trump-inauguration
investors.com/news/technology/att-could-spin-off-cnn-to-get-time-warner-deal-ok-says-analyst/
foru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hah. Also, nice archive faggot.

archive.is/VR2y7

There will be no more presidents or "America" if they do go through with this.

The whole world is undergoing a paradigm shift and this little stunt will just bring it full force with many dead.

my apologies. I meant to archive.

Apropos of nothing of course. Just a totally normal news story.

FUCKING JUDENPRESSE

Why does CNN still exist? The American people have the power in their hands to destroy it. Let it be destroyed. It is a subversive, Anti-American organization that no longer has a place in the new America.

If every anchor and writer at CNN was murdered, no one would mourn them.

Wasn't there a prophecy that nigger in chief would be the last president?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-baba-vanga-predict-more-9237683

Yes. A prophecy by Baba Vanga.

Yes - Cnn is exactly doing this.

We are in such a dangerous time right now. A major media group is LITERALLY calling for the death of our new president.

Its hard to believe that these people are doing this shit - but its there.

Archive is a datamine honey pot..don't use archive.

There is no better option than to use Archive.is. AFAIK it only datamines the person that makes the archive, so the cleanest among us should be the ones making the archives.

THEY MEMED THIS DURING DESIGNATED SURVIVOR

If they kill Trump, people better wake the fuck up to this dog and pony show. Then it's time to vote from the rooftops, and guess who's got the most votes(bullets).

I'd be fine with this

If it's a civil war that they want it can be given to them

Isn't this a fucking lie anyways? I thought the power goes the VP pick of the Prez Elect if anything happens to him during the transition

I mean if they assasinate Donald Trump, it's going to be even worse for them, civil war between whites with guns and niggers who can't count to 3 in control of kikes? it's pretty much one-sided

who exactly do you fight tho?

You dont have to answer that but its an ideology infecting many people. A vague elusive enemy.

K… koreans?

That's predictive programming, let's try to be specific with our memetic sub-fields.

Now we just have to wonder which Obama appointee will be holding the gun that will assassinate Trump?

My money is on Biden

And what happens if Obama is killed?

We throw a party?

Trump just needs to remove CNN’s press credentials and give them such a hard time that they close shop. They are an odious operation, almost as bad as the BBC

"There's another beauty."

One corrupt brainwashing factory at a time

this is inciting to attack a person.
this is criminal, illegal and punishable by law

At this point CNN will have cannibalised themselves into a media outlet only read by communists, niggers and antifa degenerates.

Yes, which is why they're pointing all this out and saying "these are the people you need to kill" basically trump, pence, ryan, and whoever the fourth guy was… if they all die at basically the same time (and mind you will all be in the same place at once), the "survivor" would be the obama appointed one hiding out in a fucking bunker with HW bush, his cunt wife, and probably chelsea clinton or something as we speak.

Which is why this is dangerous, I dont ever recall them reporting these sorts of things prior to any other presidents coming into office.. which is basically their way of trying to meme people into killing those four people so that the new government is effectively dismantled before it can take power, leaving some obama puppet in charge who.. if the event is big enough.. probably would do something like declare martial law and a national state of emergency and start clamping down on civil liberties to stop the uprising that would happen in response to this shit

Naturally they're to fucking stupid to realize you cant stop tens of millions of pissed off americans who would immediately realize what just happened and who is to blame. They're all armed, they're all ready to burn this shit to the ground and round up all the marxists and murder them in the swamp that is DC and use that entire place as one mass grave and leave it, never to be touched again, because fuck those people and fuck DC (it would probalby turn into a tourist spot where RWDS go to piss on the remains of their enemies)

But this is also probably why nothing will happen. Even the fucking kikes realize that would be going a step to far, and they'd lose all control instantly. They're insanely hungry for power and control, but they're not complete idiots.. its one thing to cut off your nose to spite your face, its another to stab yourself in the fucking heart to spite your body.. ones gonna be bloody and painful and is completely stupid but you'd survive, the other is that except itll kill you… they're at LEAST smart enough to understand that

CNN is just showing its true colors is all this really is. They're pathetic and desperate for someone to stop Trump from ruining them and their propaganda machine and taking away their power. So they're praying if they put all this out there some group will use the info and do their dirty work for them. It wont happen though. Shits to well protected.

I don't believe anything bad will happen to Trump. I believe he will be protected and go on to fulfill his and our destiny of transforming America. But if for some reason it did happen, Revolution will follow and we bring down the Establishment by force. Either way, we win. Kek wills it.

Oddly specific Obama would do this, almost as if he had planned… hmm

Dubs confirm, Holla Forums party in user's house. Don't bring weed you degenerates.

They will try, but that will fail.

see
SHADILAY

I'd love to see CNN removed from the white house press pool, but if they are allowed in, Trump should refuse to answer a single question they ask. He should purposely pass over them every single time until they get the message.

They're trying to activate their lunatic liberal sleeper agents.

WOO STR8 EDGE PARTY!~

Your local democrap office of course, or CNN. It feels good to live in Georgia, I may be part of the siege on CNN HQ.

That's exactly what it is. Get people familiar with an idea beforehand and it'll go down easier.

Only got a couple rules. No drugs, no attitude, no condoms

I had to point this out for you, user. Kek may be trying to tell you something, or he's just having a laugh.

Except that's not even true. Pence would be made into president.

(checked)
I chuckled too user. What did Kek mean by this?

US Space Command should simply seize control of CNN satellite assets.

Yet this is exactly what CNN did to themselves with this. Do you think Trump isn't going to completely destroy them over this? This is much much worse than their usual slander and lies, they are literally advocating the assassination of the president in a massive display of public high treason

I blame the "good goys"

THIS IS NOT GOOD

Not only her, I was with a bunch of Indians once a few years ago for something work related, and one of the women told me in her culture, the prediction was a Black President in the US would be the last.

Plausible deniability user, thats what they're thinking they have here in the event nothing happens. If nothing happens, hey its just journalism, just something people would like to know about and made an "interesting piece"

If on the other hand something does happen, they're hoping trump dies and it goes down the list far enough at least that they arent targeting cnn for this, and instead focused on the chaos so cnn can slip under the radar at that point.

The worst case in their minds for them is someone tries, and fails, but then that can just be chalked up to a "crazy lone wolf" or something

The TRUE worst case though, is there is a coordinated effort to take out those people, but it fails to kill Trump but DOES kill say pence or ryan or something… and evidence is found that they watched the cnn video and coordinated an attack based on that. But honestly, how likely is that?

In the minds of the CNN faggots, they're in the clear. Either its "just a story," or nothing happens, or something happens and trump gets offed and they're hidden in the fog of war that will follow, or someone does something and fails and it cant be traced to them because they fucked up their planning so much that "obviously they didnt have a detailed map of who to go after, they must not have even SEEN the piece." They likely havent even considered the true worst case for them. In all honesty, I kind of hope that one happens. I HOPE someone tries to off trump/pence/ryan/etc all at once, and maybe wings pence and kills ryan but completely fails to get Trump.. then Trump goes after CNN with all the fury of an angry wrathful god

We can only hope it actually means "the first black president will also be the LAST black president" because fuck niggers, they cant run shit and should never be given any kind of power or authority and we should have learned this a long time ago

I like the option where they get lynched once Trump makes moves to push for legitimate journalism.

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT

instead of archive use megalodon.jp

Vanga's predictions have been mostly correct over the years. There was one that didn't, was it biological or chemical weapons in a new European war?

She predicted China to overtake the US as a financial superpower, I was planning to buy some Yuan based on that

50 posts into the thread to get to reason

Original CNN vid for those interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=qxIG4dduqy0

If they were crazy enough to actually try this, I hope they'd be prepared for the civil war that would ensue. The numbers of people that Trump would kill in the eyes of leftists would suddenly be on them.
I don't put such stupidity above them, though.

What does it change? If that's true, then it only shows that CNN is lying to get someone to assassinate Trump in hopes of Obongo picking some liberal pansy instead.

Refugees.

CNN USES PUBLIC WIRELESS BANDWIDTH FOR MEDIA BROADCASTING

SHUT THAT SHIT DOWN

The press needs to understand that if anything happens to Trump, they're the ones everyone will blame first before going after other leftists. The only reason why they are doing this is because they think they can get away with it. Between that bullshit letter essentially threatening Trump and now this, they must think they are untouchable. We doxed them before and we should do it again and spread the dox. What happens after that is out of our hands.

fucking checked

Hey, if someone was to lynch the cnnkikes they wouldn't be around to spread their lies and venom anymore. I'm totally not advocating anything; I'm just stating some cause and effect relationships.
How the fuck is this article legal? I hope these faggots get their shit pushed in over this one.

We're standing on the precipice of civil war with our toes over the edge. These Jews have either lost their minds, or they're revealing their true selves under pressure.

Lets meme trump's death tomorrow.
If that happens we will have a fullblown race-war and acelerationism will happen.
No matter if it happens or not we win.

No, fuck off.

Kill yourself goon

They will fail.

When I was in the army, every base TV played CNN (during Bush presidency). And now because of Obama, every military TV and VA waiting room plays CNN.

Can't Trump make all those govt institutions change to Fox News?
This will help kill their ratings even more

First building stormed should be CNN

This. Zucker should then be hung, drawn and quartered, and then gassed.

Not my don lemon crackas

Maybe she predicted the future if Clinton was elected. Clinton want to wage war with Putin because of the leaks. With Clinton as president-elect (((The powers that be))) made something to make Putin to attack first and justify an attack on Russia.

Or she was a charlatan.

If Trump is assassinated the outcome would lead to something similar to as if Hillary won. The civil war would need to cripple their capacity to launch their plans quickly or else, I don't think I need to explain what's at stake here.

Cmon now

Now I'm wondering what the event was that made us jump into a different time line

What did they mean by this?

If that actually happens, they have to know an actual civil war would result.

Meme magic is just open source propaganda. It doesn't violate causality in any meaningful way. "Divine" prophecy does. A true soothsayer is a reader of signs, not a conjurer. Reread the Kybalion.

I'm starting to get pissed.

communist sub humans will all fucking hang.

cmon now

now, this is just blatant. YOU FUCKERS WANT A FIGHT, ME AND MY MANY SALT RIFLES ARE READY YOU FUCKING QUEERS.

Okay Trump should move it indoors now, these cunts are scared on the brink of destruction & they have nothing left to lose

The article.

On the other hand, what's a better way to ensure high viewership than scaring up a false panic over Trump's assassination?

Trump's Life>Fucking viewership

Would you say they're standing on the edge?

You missed my point. While this is incredibly worrying, it's also possible they're just doing this shit for clicks.

Of the crater?

Baba Vanga just said therre would be no 45th president
SINCE OBAMA WAS NOT BORN A CITIZEN HIS PRESIDENCY IS ILLEGITIMATE AND TRUMP IS THE 44TH
It is basically confirmation of PAX TRVMPVS tbh

Baba Vanga was wrong. History and time are not linear, they are fluid. It's possible to be correct about somethings and incorrect about others.

smh

Well We Memed History to Swing to the Right as it is now. Kek Will Protect Trump due to our Memes.

Grover Cleveland was also elected twice in non-consecutive terms, so he is counted as both the 22nd and 24th president.

So trump will be the 44th dude to hold the office of president.

Swamp can't be drained fast enough

If this shit happens and trumps shot jfk style, he will survive and turn jnto the antichrist.

You've gone from being a mage to being a cultist. This is why you don't cast pearls before swine.

for them.

Don't you know CNN is literally the designated state-subsidized "news" station for the U.S. at home and abroad? Every public building, airport, whatever, has CNN tuned on. It is quite fucking literally state propaganda. It is no different than RT, except that RT is actually more respectable now.

CNBC wants to hang too apparently.

You dumbasses need to pay attention. They are saying specifically if Trump, Pence AND Ryan were all killed at once on the inaugural dias, because none of Trump's cabinet picks have been confirmed yet, it would be a faggor like John Kerry (SoS) or whomever the Obama-appointed Designated Survivor is would be CiC.

This. Every Mcdonalds, every recruiting station, every office, has CNN on at all times.

There not even trying to hide anymore…

They want all of them dead, our point still stands.

jej

They all are scared, they know if CNN falls, MSNBC falls, the Washington Post falls, all of them fall

*hanged

Someone opened Wolfys coke shipment

I remember a couple years everyone made fun of Fox news. I tried to tell them then it wasnt just fox news but every newsorganization. Now it's cnn who is the big bad wolf… hopefully people will soon understand that they are simply pretending to be better than others so that the illusion of free media isnt completely destroyed.

The Les-Baine crash, of courshe.

(checked)
those dislikes…
are you ready for a civil war Holla Forums?

Which was bad enough in the first place. Now that domestic state propaganda is legal, everything has been fucking Pravda since, especially CNN.

The user replying to OP said so what, Pence is elected, and the user responding to him said "finally, reason." Implying that they didn't see that they weren't talking about assassinating just Trump.

This is the nail in CNN's coffin. They won't survive a Trump presidency in any form with such a headline.

From (((CNN)))'s perspective, if they think Trump is the real deal, they have nothing to lose in calling his assassination. Trump would get the fake news company banned so it's now or never for them.

Guys im actually quite concerned this might happen man, wasnt there some thread about the general overseeing the operation having to stand down?

Besides that, the lugenpresse said before that some nobody stand in president is chosen if trump is killed.

Also, on Dutch tv tonight ive only seen terrorist related crime series being spammed on tv and the commercials, EVEN one about some assasination attack at some immigration reform rally, its gna air on sunday.

Why are they purposely showing this to so many people TODAY?

DONT LET A SECOND JFK JAPPEN GUYS, WE NEED TO PROTECT HIM, EVEN IF THERE ARE A SHITLOAD OF COPS AND SOLDIERS PRESENT, THERE IS TOO MUCH AT STAKE.

Yeah. 'The Company'.

They're just feeding on hysteria for ratings. They really can't sink any lower.

Obama himself told illegals to vote on national tv. We are seeing the Liberal for what they truly are. Trump needs to have the CNN turned into a Trunp Tower when this all over.

Yeah. He is suppose to stand down in the middle of the event. Also there have been multiple reports of isis and cartel threats. Trump better not just walk out there unless he ia covered in a giant dome or something.
armytimes.com/articles/head-of-dc-national-guard-to-step-down-during-trump-inauguration

no.
kike satanist shit in CERN

cnn
Msnbc
They will be the (((First news outlets)))
To go.

Nope. They may as well have typed "(((companies)))".

Obongo has done all he can to bring in isis sleeper agents and cartel soldiers.
If anybody tries something it will be from them. They want plausable denialability.

It probably makes no money, but it doesn't have to. Due to media deregulation, because they are owned by Time Warner, every time you see that new Batman movie or turn on Adult Swim, CNN deposits a few more shekels in its coffer.

CERN's purpose isn't time travel, it's to create a pocket universe they can define the parameters of so they can escape into it and rule as gods.

That most things are only degenerate as the user makes it?

Who is the designated survivor at CNN?
no survivors

[Checked]

I'm 100% sure Putin has proofs of her (((eating habbits))) and would leak it to the world the second an attempt was made on Trump's life.

it backfired.

we now live the universe of KEK.

prepare to be a demi-God, fellow h'wite man

Checked.

Europoor here.
Can't you faggots go there and protect your Emperor?????? Will you just fagposting through all of it?

Im a poorfag. Wanted to support Trump in Chicago but niggers shut it down.

Shit, how can they get away with this.

CNN and the others have to be made aware that there will be consequences should such an event transpire. It must be thoroughly spelled out to them that encouraging people to carry out such acts will only incur the wrath of the people.

I didn't realize how much these people want to get hanged.

KEK knows indeed.

Since it is a propaganda tool, even if CNN made / makes them lose a lot of money it wouldn't matter, it won't go away. Just "letting" it be destroyed won't work, people will have to make a proactive effort to force it into oblivion.

Think about it. The whole culture surrounding the contemporary progressive left is built upon the foundation of perceived oppression. Despite their politics being ascendant in Washington and in the media, they see themselves as the plucky underdogs trying to punch their way up to the top. They wear the bruises they earn at protests with pride, as it's proof that the system really is out to get them. They seek martyrdom because it's the only thing that can fill the void of their philosophy.

CRASHED NEWS NETWORK

These mother fuckers really have no integrity. What a disgusting thing to report on. This better be backlash from Trump calling them "fake news" on national television and not a sign of things to come.

FUCK CNN

This is basically a very thinly veiled direct assassination threat. What the fuck.

what is the second image from?
giddy as a schoolgirl, but I somehow suspect that this video may be a psyop's, trying to see "a real poll" about his current popularity.

X number of views
(x) Y number of likes
(-) Z number of dislikes
(/) % of viewers who voted… or some shit.

FUUUUUUCK

THEY'RE REALLY GONNA DO IT

THEY'RE REALLY GONNA TRY TO JFK HIM

If that happens, you all know what to do.

I don't have a reaction image in my "rage" category that fits this, so you'll all have to imagine the burning white, blinding fire of an atomic explosion.

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!

They really think they could do it quietly like this again. They really think they can control all information surrounding a JFK-like assassination.
They are delusional, they're time has passed.

Maybe Trump has a plan for killing CNN..

investors.com/news/technology/att-could-spin-off-cnn-to-get-time-warner-deal-ok-says-analyst/

CNN can't stand on their own.

A merger is a win-win for Trump when it comes to this.
or

ART OF THE DEAL.

No wonder they're natural allies to sandniggers and pets to the kikes.

What the fuck

Went looking for the tweet so I could see what the replies were like and found this. WHAT THE FUCK.

If this does happen they will blame Russia.

Close, but there needs to be a final panel where it shows the cosmos ending in a white explosion.

Look at THIS shit! Who the fuck do they think they're serving here? Because it's not the common people, I can tell you that much.

Fuck seizing control, they should be shot out of the sky, CNN's headquarters should be burnt to the ground, and the earth should be salted at the ruins for good measure.

you'd think a company based in Atlanta would be a bit hesitant to agitate another civil war.

You just KNOW that they're stupid enough to do this, stupid enough to believe in their desperation that people wouldn't Question this

Look at this. They actually let everyone know when he left the building.

Can anything be done about this?

These jew fucks know exactly what they're doing.

You could pull a really big prank that might get them to talk about something else.

Let's ask the most recent quints

Yes, but it involves him actually becoming the tyrant these deluded faggots think he is.

You bet your ass they do.

This must be why CNN is showing the concert right now, their mouths are watering for blood. I had to change it from Fox where they won't shut the fuck up.

buggy as shit tbh

Better yet, let them merge, spin off CNN, THEN go Sherman Anti-Trust on them.

yeah, no.

I can't take you seriously if you don't have a well-stacked reaction folder.

so as far as I'm concerned, pic related is you right now.

Fuggin checked, Don't rush the emperor it seems.

STOP GIVING TRAFFIC TO CNN.
NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THEM ANYMORE.

CNN.. IT IS OVER.

Why not indulge them and play their game? Spam their timelines and inboxes with simple phrases like "The sleepers have awoken" or "we know." Sigils and symbols associated with Kek would also work, as would classical paintings of Pandora and Nemesis.

What about the one that's proven to trigger them: "For lack of journalistic integrity, you have been added to The List."

I've got 25 tabs open dude, I need to watch the music. After I'm finished shitposting I'll go back to streaming.

Watch this damn show faggots, it's good. The God Emperor is singing along right now.

Obama is an Illuminati monarch slave. He's only repeating a coded message:

"We will double you out if you betray us."

Meaning they will appoint someone in Trump's place that looks like him, talks like him, and does what the Illuminati wants.

If Trump seems "different" or "funny" after January 20 you know what happened.

I think their succinctness creates a more ominous atmosphere while also reinforcing the notion that they're on the opposing end of a religious movement, but anything that'll trigger them is on the table, so go for it. Have fun toying with their psyches.

no fucking way. I have a hard time believing they would actually hint to the normalfags that JFK was killed for trying to fix the corrupt as shit banking mafia in America. How could these people possibly be so fucking stupid?

(checked)
None.

That or CNN knows they are practically done for, so they are just saying "fuck it" along with obongo and going full retard thinking they can get some last defiant swings in.

No. Kabbalah is Jewish. You know it. Now get out.

The white lines in their logo would be filled red if something were to happen. Fuck, the lineage of every employee would cease to exist by the end of the week given the venomous hatred people already have for these bastards.

CNN has to go.

Didn't I see something about recent Capitol dome restoration work being done by the same company that did "fire inspections" on WTC the week before 9/11?

Hoping that's some disinfo, but still……. :|

mah Dune-fag, welcome

They took the blue pill and then drank the pinko cool-aid.

Why not investigate the lying press for instigating race riots?

Better to be a loony conspiracy theorist, than a sheep in the herd. At least they'll eventually uncover something, as proven thousands of times before. Unlike someone without substance or purpose.

Hi CIA, was getting caught a part of your plans?

Prophecies are bullshit, there are hundreds made by various witch doctors, psychics, and enlightened gurus each year and through sheer volume some of them get it right half the time through educated guesses or being vague. For example, Revelations "mark of the beast" prediction has obvious connection to real world attempts to put chips in everyone or the central banking scheme that wants to digitize all money and have people access it with a chip. However, "mark of the beast" could refer to all sorts of things not specifically related, such as birthmarks, radiation/chemical birth defects, circumcision, or just about anything really. These "prophets" all con people with confirmation bias and lucky/educated guessing. Fuck "prophecies" and praise kek, kek as an agent of chaotic good rejects any and all predetermined "prophecies" The future is ours, nigger.

CHECKED CIA IS DIPSHITS

HEY CIA CAN YOU USE YOUR PSYCHIC POWERS TO UNFUCK YOURSELVES?

This scrotum eyed arch kike is target number one if they go after Trump.

It sounds crazy, but I almost think this would be a good outcome long-term. All the alt-light cucks and normie Trump supporters would realize just how fucked up the country is and pull hard to our side.

The Kennedy assasination solidified support for his policies for an entire generation to come.

I don't actually want it to happen, a Trump presidency will be amazing, but I don't think an assasination would actually stop us.

This "the list" operation was a huge success, and it took less than 0.1 percent of Holla Forums working for a couple hours to accomplish. Holla Forumss propaganda and meme operations are operating at a fraction of their full potential, organization has its inherent risks like infiltration, kikery, and other shenanigans but we need The List 2: Electric Boogaloo to let these traitors know how much they fucked up.

The left doesn't understand Trump is the only thing holding back the DOTR right now. They kill him it will be fully on.

What he should really do is sign a law banning US intel agencies from colluding/interacting with all government regulated news media.

If someone actually killed Trump I would have no problem killing every member of the assassin's family. I would splatter their baby brother's head against a fire hydrant with no guilt.

Go straight for the jugular and make an example of the man who hired the assassin.

(((soros)))

always looking for more for my media folder, thanks

That would be tough to find. Most political assassins are ideological lone wolfs. And if you just murdered the assassin himself that wouldn't do shit because people like that want to be martyrs. If they find out in prison that their family was butchered they'll loose it. Their high of being the hero that saved the word from ebil nazi drumpf will crash harder than Princess Diana

Take these for future rage

I should get more mags

Does this shit qualify as predictive programming at this point? These Jews and goodgoys are almost telegraphing their motives and/or desires to the world.

I need more hollow points.

If Trump gets assassinated it will literally be civil war, probably 6 million of the US population will be killed at the very least in such a conflict.

Sandniggers raping European women and children is a biological attack.

kek

I need more mags, hollow points, and fmj.

Sounds like that old Holla Forumsack copypasta…

The thing about liberalism is that eventually they spend enough time antagonizing and attacking everybody who would disagree or even question them… they spend enough time tearing down everybody and shaming everybody and eventually their opponents come to a very simple conclusion.
You want a bad guy? You’ve got one.
And all of a sudden the shaming doesn’t work. All of a sudden the mockery gets thrown back twice as hard. All of a sudden calling someone an “-ism” isn’t winning the argument, it makes them look like a damn fool while their opponent doubles down and presses harder. Suddenly their tactics are being used against them and it hurts because they’ve never been on the receiving end. Suddenly they find themselves in the precarious position of having spent all of their time crying wolf. Now that someone has decided to ruin them, there is no one who cares that the pack is circling. It’s a deep hole these people have dug, and we will be all too happy to bury them in it.

(checked)
Fucking kek, the day of the rope draws ever closer.

hahaha

They don't have anything else if they're blatantly putting it out there. They know they are done.

We are already gods among men user. All we need is our minds, and with that, we can build enough memes to take over the world!

Who cares. He's a kike shill namefag. Seriously his kids all married kikes and he appointed kikes to his cabinet. I fucking hope he does get killed. You were supposed to vote for Hillary for accelerationism but now the resistance to faggotry is going to sleep for 8 years. Reagan all over again. Read SIEGE you faggots.

Don't fear. Trump is protected by our memes. It took the power of all four Chaos Gods plus Horus to take the God-Emperor down, I have a feeling it'll take something equally as epic to take Trump down.
Mind you, if Trump is taken down we're going to go to war and purge all the kikes. Even if we lose our God-Emperor, we will make sure his death was not in vain.

I got you, fam.

can't embed, already somewhere: youtube.com/watch?v=1vFxbNZ8q4g
genyoutube: video.genyoutube.net/1vFxbNZ8q4g

Filtered

Oy le vey

Trump's first act in office: Shut down CuckNewsNetwork for fake news and supporting terrorism.

top kek schlomo. You could be a stand up comedian. What's next, that the holocaust was real and your grandpa was turned into a lampshade?

"Take your meds" is justified for several topics including, but not limited to, replacing public figures with clones, flat earth, and based jews.

Yeah, get triggered. You need things to get worse and worse until Americans are being forced to watch their children get raped by niggers as feds sanction the whole thing at gun point and then, maybe then they'll actually use those useless fucking guns they own for no god damn reason apparently.

For the umpteenth time;

If they kill Trump, we go to war.Make sure this news is spread to all militias you know of. Practice opsec.

No it isn't. It's a dead giveaway that someone isn't from around here. There's more responses and behaviors to when your examples come up.

look i like trump and would feel bad but i also want all this shit to burn down and this would cause that i think or hope worst case is it happens but everyone grumbles for a bit then some cuck takes office and no civil war
I LEAVE IT TO YOUR MASTER PLANS KEK

it's worth at least skimming the article sometimes guys.

Fuck. And Kal Penn stars in it as well.

Do you think the press doesn't do this shit on purpose? They always stack the summaries with the shit (((they))) want to you see and take in, regardless of if it has anything to do with the tl;dr content of the article.

Read more on page 2a

It only looks like a a threat, goy. We would never do something like kill you, like how we did the last POTUS that was his own man. For stepping out of line.

Killing Trump on inauguration day and replacing him with one of Obama's goons would be their last mistake.

Doesn't Trump have a massive security force, including his own mercenaries and partisan volunteers including a hundred thousand bikers?
and we haven't even gotten to the official security forces yet

Nuke London, Nuke Berlin, Nuke Paris, Nuke NYC, put every Rothschild head on a stick.

Liberals don't read articles like you, they only read the title and call it a day.

No sir. "Take your meds" is a notorious saying for those who want to discredit other anons who think critically. I've seen it posted on other boards before against those who dare question a mainstream narrative.

Video was taken down, I hope someone saved a webm of it.

Reminds me of this WKUK skit.

blaze it

Whole other meaning in that number user. Kek is fucking around tonight.

If I get repeating digits, doubles or better, weed is not degenerate.

Your lack of dubs confirms that weed is degenerate, and so are you.

Let me tell you what would happen, Blitzer. See this video?

foru m.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

That's you. If Trump dies, that will be you.

Not even being subtle. They're tempting fate. They're really wanting something to happen and wanting us to react to it I know it. Doesn't stop the rage I feel of them flaunting this moment of history right in our faces.

THE NEXT DAY THE MOTHAFUCKA WAS DEAD

The best protection you can provide Trump is by making it very clear that whatever the cartels do to their rivals will look tame compared to what you'll do to liberals if he gets killed.

Are you fucking kidding me? Yes, it's a clickbait headline, specifically because the message they want to pass is in the headline. The article is irrelevant drivel which they can use to appear as if they meant something else, AKA plausible deniability.

That is one blatant fucking threat.

And let's bear in mind that The Company is the CIA.

Thanks for reminding me I have worth, user.

And for the record, I was referring to the pic, not your post. "Accelerationism" is bullshit. You avoid violence as much as possible. It's destructive.

I'm reminded of this one.

I… just got even more redpilled than before. In under four minutes.

… Why aren't we spreading these?

Trevor Moore is a genius.

HOLY SHIT!
Between this and the CBS report on Pizzagate, I'm fucking surprised these people haven't been suicided yet (Maybe Moore got away from it because they assume most people would take that vid as a joke, but still).

The US Steel market was coming down regardless. Want proof? It never ever rebounded. Because there was no longer massive demand.

Holy shit this is fucking genius. He even baits with slavery and colonialism first to lay the ground for average cucks, and then he goes full fucking redpill. This concept could be wonderfully used in future redpilling.

See here where you're being racist but also implying that your obvious cuck fantasies are more probable because Trump won the election? That gives you away. No real person could believe this.

Nice effort though. =^)

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT GET BY (((COMEDY CENTRAL))) !?!?!

I want to point out that that video was posted in 2015. It's nearly two years old.

There is accelerationism and then there is voting to die with in the next year

The opening skit of that special is Trevor Moore being made to swear a blood oath to the "illuminati" and baphomet in exchange for being allowed on TV.

PROTECT TRUMP
KILL ALL CNN EMPLOYEES

Because, LBJ bashing aside, it's targeted at the Bush side of the Bush-Clinton cartel. Because the Bush side nominally represents the right-wing in most people's perspectives, so to blue-pilled liberals it's just an amusing anti-Bush conspiracy skit, therefore kosher.

Trevor Moore's circumcision song is a lot less kosher. Calls out dick sucking rabbis.

Nah, that's not specific or imminent enough to not be protected speech.

Thank God the lugenpresse will be blackballed for the next 8 years.

If Trump dies tomorrow, those will be vastly different circumstances of course.

Nobody could plausible kill all of them. Now if he were calling out names and giving times, that would be over the line.

Here's to 88 years.

That's not what EO11110 intended to do, user. Reread the order yourself.

During Kennedy's administration, he heavily applied pressure to the Israeli lobby in the US. At one point, he sent investigators to Dimona to ensure that Israel was not developing nuclear weapons. Ben-Gurion was pissed, pissed to the point that Israel built a fake power plant to hide their nuclear warhead development. RFK, while AG in the administration, tried to make political lobby groups that represented foreign countries illegal. The group he specifically targeted due to their campaign contributions was AZC, the American Zionist Council. AZC quickly rebranded themselves as AIPAC and that part of history is often forgot about. RFK was killed as well, by a Palestinian, due to his support of Israel.

Also, fun fact, the Hollywood film, JFK, was produced by Arnon Milchan, a known Mossad agent and arms-dealer.

Ask yourself, was the tan complected man on the walkie talkie Cuban, like the media ran with after the assassination, or was he Middle Eastern?

Do you people unironically believe that all forms of science are done by kike satanists? I've seen people discuss those bullshit pseudoscience performance enhancing drugs here, I'm finding it hard to believe what you people pass off as a joke and what you take seriously at this point.

He also said Trump would never be President several times, so at this point I'm about redy to write him off as Obama 2: Jewlectic Boogaloo.

Not even angry. If Trump dies they die. This was the last straw really, and now I feel fully justified should the case arise.

If trump falls he will be interred upon the golden throne, and from there rule the Imperium forevermore.

Thanks for this, but next time, explain how I fucking use the site.

MEME RESPONSIBLY

Trump will get there, give his declaration of victory over the Hildabeast, then the newly ascended Emperor will lead us to a glorious thousand year Reich. That is what is going to happen, and that is what we need to be focusing on.

Lurk moar

Wow seriously they must be getting pissed off.